BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone have the film from the 2024 9d1 game today against Crabs where MM was ejected? Word is it was a complete meltdown. Stay classy 9d1.....

Good Grief!! Is this real or just made up about MM..

No one needs to make anything up about this clown.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite 8:

Madlax
MD team 9*
Bethesda
Annapolis Hawks
Wolfpack team 9*
Taz
Igloo
Brotherly Love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have the film from the 2024 9d1 game today against Crabs where MM was ejected? Word is it was a complete meltdown. Stay classy 9d1.....

A complete meltdown from Millon? What? It must be Monday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse], Break his arm, telling 5th graders they suck and won't make it at the next level, dropping F bomb, paying to fly kids in Texas for HoCo games. Is there anything that this guy won't say or do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there and don't really have a dog in this fight. It was a 15-3 blowout for 9d1, and it didn't appear to be a "meltdown". From the stands you couldn't even hear the discussion, flags just started flying over on the sidelines during the start of half time.

[lacrosse], Break his arm, telling 5th graders they suck and won't make it at the next level, dropping F bomb, paying to fly kids in Texas for HoCo games. Is there anything that this guy won't say or do?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably more lies from Madlax dads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably more lies from Madlax dads.

Probably not. Anyone who knows him knows that this sounds like typical MM behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also no dog in this fight, but if the opposing coach had to keep his kids off the field until the refs got MM under control, and he was ejected at halftime, I'd say it was a meltdown. No matter how you slice it, getting ejected at halftime while speaking to the refs is something special. All you 91 sheep, keep following this disgrace and defending him week after week for his behavior. (and keep in mind that this is 5th grade lacrosse)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
....and this isn't a lie, it's a fact - MM was ejected from the game. While beating a team by double digits. Sounds completely rational to me. { sarcasm }

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also no dog in this fight, but if the opposing coach had to keep his kids off the field until the refs got MM under control, and he was ejected at halftime, I'd say it was a meltdown. No matter how you slice it, getting ejected at halftime while speaking to the refs is something special. All you 91 sheep, keep following this disgrace and defending him week after week for his behavior. (and keep in mind that this is 5th grade lacrosse)

That is the bottom line... We are talking 5th grade lacrosse!

How could anyone act like that and coach kids. Maybe a one time thing every few years and even that is unacceptable around children...... but anyone having these constant meltdowns, trash talking around these young children should not coach. You cant spin that any other way than that.

It amazes me how parents let coaches act and say anything around their children...yet if any teacher or adult said or did anything even close
they would lose their job get arrested or be in a huge confrontation with the parent.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I really think the 5th grade lacrosse part is the most disturbing. These kids are not even getting recruited yet. If these games where with 9th to 11th graders being recruited and effecting their futures you might be able to understand the extra passion. But 5th grade spring league nuts. And also I want to point out the Madlax hater guy had to post about Madlax again. The anger is deep with this one Luke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there and don't really have a dog in this fight. It was a 15-3 blowout for 9d1, and it didn't appear to be a "meltdown". From the stands you couldn't even hear the discussion, flags just started flying over on the sidelines during the start of half time.

[quote=Anonymous]I was there and don't really have a dog in this fight. It was a 15-3 blowout for 9d1, and it didn't appear to be a "meltdown". From the stands you couldn't even hear the discussion, flags just started flying over on the sidelines during the start of half time.

But the real story is not half as juicy as the story these guys like to tell on the boards. You would think they would have something better to do than spinning what happens at a 5th grade lacrosse game to meet the objectives of their over tired narrative.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But the real story is not half as juicy as the story these guys like to tell on the boards. You would think they would have something better to do than spinning what happens at a 5th grade lacrosse game to meet the objectives of their over tired narrative.

You might actually have a point if it wasn't always Millon at the center of these things. I don't think it's spin and I do think it qualifies as a meltdown if you get ejected from a 5th grade lacrosse game at halftime leading by a bunch. It must be tiring to be a Millon/Team 91 apologist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
....and this isn't a lie, it's a fact - MM was ejected from the game. While beating a team by double digits. Sounds completely rational to me. { sarcasm }

Ejections are rare. Any time one occurs it should be discussed. Many leagues force players or coaches to sit out a game for first offense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MM gets booted at halftime but nothing this season about the Madlax guy? Hard to believe so I assume there are some lies being told here today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Getting tossed in a 5th grade game ??? How do you defend that?? Next you will be telling me it is ok to belittle kids by yelling out on field that they are 9th graders ! Was there a good reason for that to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MM gets booted at halftime but nothing this season about the Madlax guy? Hard to believe so I assume there are some lies being told here today.

Cabell has been surprisingly well behaved this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This talk is really stupid. It's about the results on the field and Madlax has by far the strongest team out there. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There it is the Madlax hate coming up again. You must live such a sorry life waiting to bad mouth a club owner from a team that has been around for 20 years and still doing well. Once again the rule is you must say what club you support before you talk bad about another club. So please kind sir tell us all about your prefect and clean program your son plays for? Please show some guts and let us compare your prefect club and coaches to Madlax or any other club. I am cool with this site being Anonymous but we all should have to pick a club we claim and put it in place of the word Anonymous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There it is the Madlax hate coming up again. You must live such a sorry life waiting to bad mouth a club owner from a team that has been around for 20 years and still doing well. Once again the rule is you must say what club you support before you talk bad about another club. So please kind sir tell us all about your prefect and clean program your son plays for? Please show some guts and let us compare your prefect club and coaches to Madlax or any other club. I am cool with this site being Anonymous but we all should have to pick a club we claim and put it in place of the word Anonymous.

BLC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You and that photographer are PR machines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The HOCO Bylaws state the following. Be interesting to see if MM is on the sideline for the first playoff game. Also, it says at least. If HOCO has any power they will sit him for the rest of this season from both his 2024 and 2022 teams for repeated violations.

"Any player, coach, spectator, administrator who is ejected from a game by an official shall be suspended from any participation for at least 1 game (not including the game from which he/she was ejected). The ejection will be reported to the League Rules Committee for review. "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The HOCO Bylaws state the following. Be interesting to see if MM is on the sideline for the first playoff game. Also, it says at least. If HOCO has any power they will sit him for the rest of this season from both his 2024 and 2022 teams for repeated violations.

"Any player, coach, spectator, administrator who is ejected from a game by an official shall be suspended from any participation for at least 1 game (not including the game from which he/she was ejected). The ejection will be reported to the League Rules Committee for review. "

Doubt it is enforced..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No club at this age..just observer at 2024.. But if MM was ejected along with that video of him calling some young kid a 9th grader. Well that is pretty bad for a youth coach. Dont u think? MM coaches youth all the way to Gilman HS. You would think he would be more under control. Maybe it is coaching his own kids?? That does make you more protective?? But snarky remarks and getting ejected ???

Madlax guy may have his own issues. But this is the one that we are talking about now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No club at this age..just observer at 2024.. But if MM was ejected along with that video of him calling some young kid a 9th grader. Well that is pretty bad for a youth coach. Dont u think? MM coaches youth all the way to Gilman HS. You would think he would be more under control. Maybe it is coaching his own kids?? That does make you more protective?? But snarky remarks and getting ejected ???

Madlax guy may have his own issues. But this is the one that we are talking about now.

Same issues and person people were talking about last year too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax and BLC have their semifinal game on Sat and winner plays in championship game on Sunday; 9d1 and Hawks have their semifinal game on Sunday and winner plays in championship game a couple hours later against winner of Madlax/BLC. How is this fair to winner of 9d1/Hawks game??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax and BLC have their semifinal game on Sat and winner plays in championship game on Sunday; 9d1 and Hawks have their semifinal game on Sunday and winner plays in championship game a couple hours later against winner of Madlax/BLC. How is this fair to winner of 9d1/Hawks game??

They are 13 year old kids. I'm pretty sure they don't need an ice bath after a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are 13 year old kids. I'm pretty sure they don't need an ice bath after a game.

13? Where are you from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2024s are 13? Guess I am lucky that my age 12 2023 does not complain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does it really matter? It is not like Madlax is not going to win it all for the third year in a row. Is MM suspended this weekend? If not, I can't wait to hear what he does this time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Before they have had time to study film?? Appalling !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax will win again. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

spoken like a true 5th grader....or are you a holdback?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on, Mark. Start taking that medication they gave you. You really need to stop picking fights with kids. You would have thought that you would have learned your lesson by now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on, Mark. Start taking that medication they gave you. You really need to stop picking fights with kids. You would have thought that you would have learned your lesson by now.

The rest of us are getting tired of your constant rants about MM-you are losing any credibility you may have had. Back to discussing lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The rest of us are getting tired of your constant rants about MM-you are losing any credibility you may have had. Back to discussing lacrosse.

Wait until Monday when there will be another MM incident to discuss. Most of us are tired of him and you have no credibility being a Millon apologist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait until Monday when there will be another MM incident to discuss. Most of us are tired of him and you have no credibility being a Millon apologist.

If he is on the sideline for the first playoff game HOCO is violating their own rules. Not sure how this is allowed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he is on the sideline for the first playoff game HOCO is violating their own rules. Not sure how this is allowed.

Not a MM supporter or apologist as you like to say but am tired of the constant trying to bring the conversation back to him when the conversations have moved on several times before you throw the same stuff about Millon back into the mix to stir the pot some more. Expend your energy on the enjoying the game, the broader discussions and your kid and a bit less on one person. Don't let your kid play for coaches or teams is where you have control; you have no control over what other kids, trournaments or leagues do. The reality is that the kids are not and have not been the focus of this sport at the higher levels for years and that will not change. It will only get worse as the 2024s move into middle school and high school and they encounter the hold backs, recruiting pressures etc. enjoy your years with your son. No matter how much you get yourself worked up and think you are going to change things, the reality is that MM will remain in the lacrosse world for years to come. He is a fixture - not like those of us just passing through with our kids. HOCO will not allow him on the sideline for the first game as per their rules but that will not do anything but affect the kids on his team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the Hawks coaches call him on this, he shouldn't be on the sideline for the Sunday games according to the HoCo rules.

Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard