BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 264 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs, ignore the rantings of the few who post on here with all their negativity. When I say few, I mean literally, a few.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Port Washington is an eclectic melting pot of various ethnicity and financial background spanning all spectrums and the lacrosse team is representative of that town makeup so settle down.

It's hard to tell when everyone is wearing RayBans and Vinyard Vines clothing.

Think you're getting us confused with someone else. And you're a tool.....

Agreed this moron has no idea about port and if he did would likely be jealous and wish he lived here. Great town full of all different types of great people.

Aaaaannnnnd the Port posters prove once again why they are universally disliked. You were on the way to humble and likeable, and then...BOOM, back to jerk off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live in neither Port or Syosset (the other universally disliked town) but if I had to live in either it would hands down be Port. so Port > Syo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
glad that's cleared up . couldn't wait to hear your preference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau A- Syosset, pequa, Port and Farm.
Nassau B-Manh, Want, LB, GC.
Nassau C-CSH/NS

NS is not even making it to the C finals - please!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau C-CSH/NS

Prediction for C final?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I predict pain."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I predict pain."

Not bad, but I prefer "I must break you"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live in neither Port or Syosset (the other universally disliked town) but if I had to live in either it would hands down be Port. so Port > Syo.

Thanks for giving us your point of view.

We are all glad you don't live in either Port or Syosset. I understand why you would rather live in Port however, as it's much easier to travel from Port to Queens to visit family. Also, I guess your son would possibly have a chance at playing lax at Port. That's a good choice, it's better to play then to sit on the bench.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau C-CSH/NS

Don't know but Set & CSH going to State Finals

Prediction for C final?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau C-CSH/NS

Prediction for C final?

1 vs 2, exactly as you would expect - no one in the top bracket w/ CSH is beating them to get to the finals (CSH could probably get to the finals if they were in Class A or B!); LV probably faces Lynbrook in the semis, but beat them again to go to the finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are all glad you don't live in either Port or Syosset. I understand why you would rather live in Port however, as it's much easier to travel from Port to Queens to visit family. Also, I guess your son would possibly have a chance at playing lax at Port. That's a good choice, it's better to play then to sit on the bench.

This could be the dumbest post of all. Only because the person who wrote this actually thinks he made a point or two. Yikes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This could be the dumbest post of all. Only because the person who wrote this actually thinks he made a point or two. Yikes.

You > 🍆

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please take this crap, some place else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the statement wins from Massapequa and Syosset going into the palyoffs.
Massapequa 18-0 over Oceanside. Pequa played all their lines
Syosset 15-3 over Plainview. Syosset played all their lines

How about Ports statement win over Baldwin 10-7. Lol. Talk about horrible way to go into your next playoff game. Way too close for comfort. Nothing like getting out coached. Port needs some changes and it starts with the head coach.

Farmingdale and East Meadow with a late start of 6:30. Let's see how the Dalers fair versus the Jets. I can pretty much guarantee they handle them easily.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any final scores from Suffolk Division 1 today?
the one i know was Northport over Riverhead 13-8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any final scores from Suffolk Division 1 today?
the one i know was Northport over Riverhead 13-8

Wi over lindy 8-2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the statement wins from Massapequa and Syosset going into the palyoffs.
Massapequa 18-0 over Oceanside. Pequa played all their lines
Syosset 15-3 over Plainview. Syosset played all their lines

How about Ports statement win over Baldwin 10-7. Lol. Talk about horrible way to go into your next playoff game. Way too close for comfort. Nothing like getting out coached. Port needs some changes and it starts with the head coach.

Farmingdale and East Meadow with a late start of 6:30. Let's see how the Dalers fair versus the Jets. I can pretty much guarantee they handle them easily.

Farmingdale made their statement 18-6. They were also able to get all their players in.

Massapequa will dominate Port
Syosset will beat Farmingdale. It will be tight because Syosset will play a slow paced controlled game. Massapequa, Syosset, and Farmingdale are coached really well unlike Port.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CQOT beat Sachem North 17-10. Sachem did not look good at all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played his last HS Lacrosse game yesterday. They lost to Massapequa 18-0. JG has not won a playoff game in 5 years being named Head Coach. His lack of work ethic really bothers me, not so much the losing (4-12 this season). Oceanside has some pretty good talent. I hope the administration will do something about the laziness this man brings to the table. Oceanside needs to bring in a person who wants to work 24/7.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St John the Baptist has the worst coaching in HS Lax on LI. They have some good talent but worst coaching I have ever seen. Lost the team in week 2 of the season. 3-11 season worst season in 20 years. administration recognized it and has promised major changes for next season. Good riddance

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St John the Baptist has the worst coaching in HS Lax on LI. They have some good talent but worst coaching I have ever seen. Lost the team in week 2 of the season. 3-11 season worst season in 20 years. administration recognized it and has promised major changes for next season. Good riddance

Maybe the next top 10 list could the worst coaches on LI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Selfless play and defense wins championships. Selfish play and parents who promote it will lead to a loss in a playoffs. After the loss the parents of the selfish player will blame the coaches. Parents of the selfish player will not care that the team lost as long as their child had multiple goals. Coaches who allow or reward selfish play will never win a championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its not about winning or losing in high school. its about the full ride. scorers get the rides....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played his last HS Lacrosse game yesterday. They lost to Massapequa 18-0. JG has not won a playoff game in 5 years being named Head Coach. His lack of work ethic really bothers me, not so much the losing (4-12 this season). Oceanside has some pretty good talent. I hope the administration will do something about the laziness this man brings to the table. Oceanside needs to bring in a person who wants to work 24/7.

Not to be insensitive, (congrats to your son for his Varsity career) but do the players at Oceanside work 24/7 at their craft improving? Do the players have informal workouts during the off season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Selfless play and defense wins championships. Selfish play and parents who promote it will lead to a loss in a playoffs. After the loss the parents of the selfish player will blame the coaches. Parents of the selfish player will not care that the team lost as long as their child had multiple goals. Coaches who allow or reward selfish play will never win a championship.

How about a coach that not only rewards selfish play he promotes it. Allows a cancerous player to stay on a team after he personally dismissed him. The team lacks leadership and accountability. It 100% starts from the top and trickles down. Coach is last one to practice first one to leave. Never rides bus to or from games. Never goes into locker to get the pulse of team before or after games. Missed more practices than can be counted in the winter and fall yet if a player misses a practice they are dismissed from the team. Doesn't have any idea on how to run a program. Makes claims of being a great communicator yet is probably the worst communicator around. Feels he is infallible. So much so that he cant and wont admit to his inability to delagate coaching responsibility to those who are more qualified than he is on his own staff. Has been 100% out coached in every meaningful game this year and last year. Will never make it past the semis regardless of the talent he has.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any potential upsets for Round 2 of Division 1 Suffolk? Ya never know what can happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score was 19-10 and you can not win when you never have the ball. Connetquot won more than 80% of the faceoffs, Sachem North never had the ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At 4-12 they shouldn't even make the playoffs. And O'side is not exactly a long time power, did your kids really expect to beat Massapequa? Sounds like the team gave up and that blame can be placed at the feet of the coach for sure, but also directly at the senior leadership and each Senior on the team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any potential upsets for Round 2 of Division 1 Suffolk? Ya never know what can happen.

I like Wi over Sw

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I give Northport a punchers chance vs. WM. They only lost 12-8 during the season and they have a good face-off as well as goalie. Might be able to keep it close but likely in the end, the WM firepower will be to much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can you elaborate on the coach that promotes selfish play? Hard to read between the lines, if you have an issue with your coach why air it on here, show some sack and call him into your office.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about a coach that not only rewards selfish play he promotes it. Allows a cancerous player to stay on a team after he personally dismissed him. The team lacks leadership and accountability. It 100% starts from the top and trickles down. Coach is last one to practice first one to leave. Never rides bus to or from games. Never goes into locker to get the pulse of team before or after games. Missed more practices than can be counted in the winter and fall yet if a player misses a practice they are dismissed from the team. Doesn't have any idea on how to run a program. Makes claims of being a great communicator yet is probably the worst communicator around. Feels he is infallible. So much so that he cant and wont admit to his inability to delagate coaching responsibility to those who are more qualified than he is on his own staff. Has been 100% out coached in every meaningful game this year and last year. Will never make it past the semis regardless of the talent he has.

How about off winter and fall practices with the coach are not allowed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the WM goalie was hurt in some kind of accident ,,,is he ok ??
I give Northport a punchers chance vs. WM. They only lost 12-8 during the season and they have a good face-off as well as goalie. Might be able to keep it close but likely in the end, the WM firepower will be to much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about off winter and fall practices with the coach are not allowed?

You cant be serious right? They're called open work outs. Completely allowed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connq coughed up 10 goals to a team that never had the ball? Good luck with that on Friday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
probably another port parent airing their grievances on here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't hear anything about that, but hope he is alright if that is the case. Sport aside, you never want to see a kid hurt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Anthony's forfeits 2017 season due to ineligible player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
probably another port parent airing their grievances on here

How can anyone tell what school this is? It can be any school on Long Island. Is there a hidden message within the post that points to a certain program.

Like Reply Quote
Page 58 of 264 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard