BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 32 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32
Re: BOYS PAL League
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the daddy coach of the kid who wouldn't be on the town A team if daddy wasn't there to play dirty pool backroom politics with kids.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who decides which kids are A,Bor C players?

They hire evaluators to do all grades except K,1, and 2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how long have they been doing that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is incorrect... there are people from port jeff playing on 3V teams. 6th grade is an example.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best player on Three Village 2023 A lives in Port Jeff, so yeah they do take kids from other towns/school districts

Belle Terre actually, but part of the Port Jeff school district. Further proof that 3V is full of crap and their rules are negotiable as long as they serve them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three Village shouldn't have played in the Blatant Town Cup with their non-Town players. Another cheating team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three Village won't grant waivers. Others with no travel team edicts and other loyalty rules are also scummy about it.

Three Village is not scummy about their rules. Either play for their 1 travel team or play out and you can play on their B team. Very Straight forward.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's straight forword but scummy. Top players can't play on their A team with their friends and play lacrosse on a top club. Give me a break. The other 100 towns all have it wrong, but 3 village has it right. Is that what your trying to say.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a choice you need to make with your child or for your child. There are no conflicts with tournaments/practice when you are playing for Three Village. In the perfect world you could play for both, but how do you choose with conflicts? I don't think it scummy, the rules are for all children regardless of year. I have children that have left and come back and were welcomed back. Others that have left. They are friends with children regardless of what team they play on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point is sir, not one single town besides ours, has to make this choice. Why is that. Is it possible that the 99 percent have it correct and the 1 percent are incorrect.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top players want to play on A teams, kids playing for 7,8 years, would rather play with other kids that have been playing too. Nothing wrong with B teams, if kids are trying a new sport, learning the game, etc. it's not right, if it was right other towns would be doing it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a choice you need to make with your child or for your child. There are no conflicts with tournaments/practice when you are playing for Three Village. In the perfect world you could play for both, but how do you choose with conflicts? I don't think it scummy, the rules are for all children regardless of year. I have children that have left and come back and were welcomed back. Others that have left. They are friends with children regardless of what team they play on.

But do they grant waivers if they banish a travel kid? I'm told they do not. How is that reasonable?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if a youngster wants to play A lacrosse, but is only a B player in 3 Village he must play B? Wow, sounds great! Sign me up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if a youngster wants to play A lacrosse, but is only a B player in 3 Village he must play B? Wow, sounds great! Sign me up.

Ur statement makes no sense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three Village has children try out and get ranked. A.B.C- A players who want to play pal and travel with the team play A. B players who want to play pal and travel with the team play for the b team. C players who want to play pal and travel with the team play together. If your child is an A player and wants to play club, he can not play out and play on the A team.
If your child is a B player and wants to play A- well the tourney selection is up to the coaches. Every year they evaluate and every year there are changes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why not? read some of the posts re: 3 Village PAL. By the way Ur is not a word, unless "Ur" a 13 year old girl.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top players want to play on A teams, kids playing for 7,8 years, would rather play with other kids that have been playing too. Nothing wrong with B teams, if kids are trying a new sport, learning the game, etc. it's not right, if it was right other towns would be doing it.

Wait, are you saying no other towns have more than 1 team? Just think of 3 village as a travel team. They don't only play in town tourneys. I have seen them at Forsberg, NXT etc. can you play for express and legacy at the same time?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three Village has children try out and get ranked. A.B.C- A players who want to play pal and travel with the team play A. B players who want to play pal and travel with the team play for the b team. C players who want to play pal and travel with the team play together. If your child is an A player and wants to play club, he can not play out and play on the A team.
If your child is a B player and wants to play A- well the tourney selection is up to the coaches. Every year they evaluate and every year there are changes.

So a bunch of dads decide where each kid gets to play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll explain this once more. I'm talking A team PAL and a club team. Every other town you can do that. Do you understand. A team PAL and top club team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why not? read some of the posts re: 3 Village PAL. By the way Ur is not a word, unless "Ur" a 13 year old girl.

I did read them dumbo, ur prob not gonna like that word either, u still make no sense, sign up with ur own district..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll explain this once more. I'm talking A team PAL and a club team. Every other town you can do that. Do you understand. A team PAL and top club team.

And 3 village is an A team that travels so you don't needs a club. Until 8th grade. Most PAL teams don't travel during the summer. 3 village seems like they do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top club team? C'mon guy. I get it, you're looking long term and this will help the JV and Varsity programs, but 3V is definitely not a top club team. Not by a longshot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, are you saying no other towns have more than 1 team? Just think of 3 village as a travel team. They don't only play in town tourneys. I have seen them at Forsberg, NXT etc. can you play for express and legacy at the same time?

Maybe not those two, but I know a couple boys that have played for multiple travel teams at the same time. One boy that I know best split his conflicts between the two teams - practices weren't usually an issue, but for tourneys, he alternated who he played with when they conflicts arose. Considering so many travel teams have more players than they should, it didn't seem to present an issue for either of the two teams he played on. Personally, i wouldn't let my son do it for multiple reasons, but there are boys that do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's my point, why can't a boy play A team PAL and then on express or 91. No other town has this restriction.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I did read them dumbo, ur prob not gonna like that word either, u still make no sense, sign up with ur own district..

Can you write like an adult or are you actually a child? "ur" "gonna" "U", I will stick to my own district, I'm guessing you're the IDIOT of on of those three villages. Read a book dope!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's my point, why can't a boy play A team PAL and then on express or 91. No other town has this restriction.

because your son is a hack

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the IDIOT from one of the three villages. English is fundamental to this site, stupid a$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you have an axe to grind with 3 village. If you are not a fan of their policy which you apparently are not, move to another district. According to you there will be plenty of options as to where your kid can play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So then do it. And if 3v says anything tell the Suffolk PAL board of directors. It's not in their rules and 3v falls under them. If worse comes to worse, you can probably then get a waiver to play for another town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They actually build a solid HS team that way but have some A+ Kids who play for big clubs like T91 etc because you ain't getting a skin from a HS game. They build a solid team, probably best town team until now as if MT Sinai 2023 with 5 T91 Bandits 3 Empire A's and plenty more watch out. BBP has chance ( 1/3 Bandits Warriors ) or Conneqout until that tall guy burst his nugget. Yes it seems unfair buts that's not a bad thing. Heck there 2023/24 girls, sorry are AWFUL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO

LMAO if you see a big head down run to cage score 6 goals a game 2nd grader who's 4'11 you WIN!!! But when he's 5'6 at 6th grade and that 4'0 Stick Lax IQ hard trainer is now 5'3 and eats his lunch as tall kid turns it over over over bad shot run into three Never pass chump loses your game I always chuckle!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland I agree! That's why they win usually

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three Village is not the best town team in 2023.
They grab from other towns and districts.
How many more "villages" do they grab from?
Is Belle Terre (Port Jeff school district) part of Three Village?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three Village is not the best town team in 2023.
They grab from other towns and districts.
How many more "villages" do they grab from?
Is Belle Terre (Port Jeff school district) part of Three Village?

Yes when the kid is good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does 3villages A team play in the A division or do they play in the B division like Northports A team so they can win all the games and say they are the best?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They actually build a solid HS team that way but have some A+ Kids who play for big clubs like T91 etc because you ain't getting a skin from a HS game. They build a solid team, probably best town team until now as if MT Sinai 2023 with 5 T91 Bandits 3 Empire A's and plenty more watch out. BBP has chance ( 1/3 Bandits Warriors ) or Conneqout until that tall guy burst his nugget. Yes it seems unfair buts that's not a bad thing. Heck there 2023/24 girls, sorry are AWFUL

So it's unfair, but that's NOT a bad thing? Wow, tells me there are a LOT of IDIOTS in those three villages!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you carry a clipboard when you scout 6th graders?

And who is the tall guy and what on earth happened to his nugget?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you carry a clipboard when you scout 6th graders?

And who is the tall guy and what on earth happened to his nugget?

Can't make this stuff up... The sad part is, he's serious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny that only 3 bandits live in Mt Sinai. I guess good old Joenis back at it again with the waivers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny that only 3 bandits live in Mt Sinai. I guess good old Joenis back at it again with the waivers

Clipboard guy has his info and counts wrong. Stop encouraging him

Like Reply Quote
Page 29 of 32 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard