BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Madlax guy is a ticking time bomb

So Larry LarryMiller what is your issue with Madlax I see you use your name so go ahead and tell us your history between you and the Madlax owner. How many sons do you have and what club or clubs have they played for? This ticking time bomb has been in charge of this club for 20 years and still going. This is the longest or close to the longest running club around and has only got better over the years.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So Larry LarryMiller what is your issue with Madlax I see you use your name so go ahead and tell us your history between you and the Madlax owner. How many sons do you have and what club or clubs have they played for? This ticking time bomb has been in charge of this club for 20 years and still going. This is the longest or close to the longest running club around and has only got better over the years.

You an idiot dude... Larry works for BOC and rarely posts anything here.... He is just the creator of the forum....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And your right behind him in the idiot line.... Larry is a woman!! Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Besides your idiotic ignorance of who Larry LarryMiller is, the rest of your post is a joke too. The Madlax guy is focused on his business now because he's been fired from every coaching job he's had. As for "better", madlax is getting weaker as NL and DC Express have stolen any MD kid he used to get. In VA, BW and VLC often have the better team.

You'll learn when your kid leaves for another team in a few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LMAO. Apparently Larry posts everything on these threads. you sir, are an idiot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. The idiot Madlax dad is too embarrassed to admit his mistake. No shock there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, Trig is the real issue. Millon may be canonized amongst lax coaches compared to him.

Google him, unreal past: Joseph S Trigiani lacrosse

Only way this guy can be near kids is coaching for his own club, Blackwolf. No one else will have him because he cant pass background check

Cant believe parents let kids play for him. Latest is that he sent 3 kids, in 1 practice, to hospital because he denied them water. Got fired from SJC for that one...or was it because his background came to light?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, Trig is the real issue. Millon may be canonized amongst lax coaches compared to him.

Only way this guy can be near kids is coaching for his own club, Blackwolf. No one else will have him because he cant pass background check

Cant believe parents let kids play for him. Latest is that he sent 3 kids, in 1 practice, to hospital because he denied them water. Got fired from SJC for that one...or was it because his background came to light?

Funny how the redneck Madlax dad gets a BatSignal anytime there's a Madlax post, and then frantically types anti-Blackwolf post.

BW guy is lame, but nowhere near as bad as the Madlax guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic.... what are people's thoughts on the warrior all American team. Who is coaching the 2024 mid Atlantic team? Before I drop 200$ for the tryout I'm wondering if my son will get a fair share shot or will the coaches just fill the team with the kids they know.

It is run by Team 91 out of New [lacrosse]...looking to line their pockets with more money!. So expect Team 91 Maryland coaches to be involved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic.... what are people's thoughts on the warrior all American team. Who is coaching the 2024 mid Atlantic team? Before I drop 200$ for the tryout I'm wondering if my son will get a fair share shot or will the coaches just fill the team with the kids they know.

It is run by Team 91 out of New [lacrosse]...looking to line their pockets with more money!. So expect Team 91 Maryland coaches to be involved.

Team 91 Maryland advertised this on their instagram website, so you may be correct.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOQPglRgs3_/

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Besides your idiotic ignorance of who Larry LarryMiller is, the rest of your post is a joke too. The Madlax guy is focused on his business now because he's been fired from every coaching job he's had. As for "better", madlax is getting weaker as NL and DC Express have stolen any MD kid he used to get. In VA, BW and VLC often have the better team.

Well looking at HOCO league standings Madlax Cap. teams are near or at the top of each grade bracket. And if Larry LarryMiller is part of this site SHE/HE should have to explain the commits SHE/HE makes about a club and the reason behind them. How is me asking the why and the history of a poster a idiot thing to ask? I would guess the Larry likes to bash Madlax because it gives the site hits and She/He gets paid from traffic hits???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 Maryland advertised this on their instagram website, so you may be correct.

Agree. Warrior, T91, UMASS. Has Mark Millon bank account written all over it. Break out the wallet for the right to go the Mass and spend more money in late July for more lacrosse for grammar school kids? Nope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree. Warrior, T91, UMASS. Has Mark Millon bank account written all over it. Break out the wallet for the right to go the Mass and spend more money in late July for more lacrosse for grammar school kids? Nope

But don't forget those T91 coaches can teach your kid how to break other kids' arms, and they're great role models too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But don't forget those T91 coaches can teach your kid how to break other kids' arms, and they're great role models too.

Isnt there a special coaching session about how to spot a 9th grader??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone has to pay to fly all those Texas kids in every week for Hoco games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well looking at HOCO league standings Madlax Cap. teams are near or at the top of each grade bracket. And if Larry LarryMiller is part of this site SHE/HE should have to explain the commits SHE/HE makes about a club and the reason behind them. How is me asking the why and the history of a poster a idiot thing to ask? I would guess the Larry likes to bash Madlax because it gives the site hits and She/He gets paid from traffic hits???

I see you are still a moron..Larry doesn't post. Larry owns the site and started all the discussion forums.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re: Boys 2024 [Re: Larry LarryMiller]
Then what does this heading above mean. To me it says Larry LarryMiller wrote whatever is below this heading. Is this not true? If not i will stand corrected.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then what does this heading above mean. To me it says Larry LarryMiller wrote whatever is below this heading. Is this not true? If not i will stand corrected.

Larry LarryMiller created the different forums under the Maryland Main Forums. The craziness within the forums like, Boys 2024, is created by you all.
[img]http://imgur.com/Rz321QO[/img]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It means she started the forum as you have to be a registered user to do so.

Look to the left of the post where it says "Anonymous Unregistered", that's who made the post. If she posts Larry LarryMiller would be over there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not understand how Millon thinks this is acceptable and fair to the kids on his team that come to practice every week and work hard. Notice the Texas players play more than some of Millon's regular players. Total bullsh*t, but Millon is thinks he is a god and above everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AH so i guess I am a idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are such a redneck. No wonder you are a Madlax homer. Good to know it doesn't bother you that he threatens his own clients. Great role model for your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not understand how Millon thinks this is acceptable and fair to the kids on his team that come to practice every week and work hard. Notice the Texas players play more than some of Millon's regular players. Total bullsh*t, but Millon is thinks he is a god and above everyone else.

Why do the kids on the team that come to practice every week and work hard play for an organization led by someone who will plug in ringers and cast them aside?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An idiot

You do realize all the top teams fly in kids from Georgia, Florida and Texas to name a few. Crabs, Looneys and FCA have been doing it for years and now it sounds like 91 does it too. You will not change it and anyone who is not a fan should look for a middle of the pack team for their child. . Many of those are less likely to have holdbacks, out of state kids etc. . If you are going to stay with the sport, you are going to have your eyes opened to a whole lot more as you move forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An idiot

You do realize all the top teams fly in kids from Georgia, Florida and Texas to name a few. Crabs, Looneys and FCA have been doing it for years and now it sounds like 91 does it too. You will not change it and anyone who is not a fan should look for a middle of the pack team for their child. . Many of those are less likely to have holdbacks, out of state kids etc. . If you are going to stay with the sport, you are going to have your eyes opened to a whole lot more as you move forward.

Without the Texas kids, Team 91 is a middle of the pack team. With them, they are slightly above average.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An idiot

Without the Texas kids, Team 91 is a middle of the pack team. With them, they are slightly above average.

Take this to a different age forum page, the 2024 Team 91 MD doesn't have any kids from TX. In fact they have 4th graders getting it done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An idiot

Take this to a different age forum page, the 2024 Team 91 MD doesn't have any kids from TX. In fact they have 4th graders getting it done.

Just didn't get it done vs. Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An idiot

Yet. Millon hasn't recruited your kid's replacement yet, but he will. He'll be in Texas scouting talent to replace your kid on game day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An idiot

Yet. Millon hasn't recruited your kid's replacement yet, but he will. He'll be in Texas scouting talent to replace your kid on game day.

Wow, sorry your kid has been replaced, must suck...but again this is 2024 site. Go cry on another board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny how the redneck Madlax dad gets a BatSignal anytime there's a Madlax post, and then frantically types anti-Blackwolf post.

BW guy is lame, but nowhere near as bad as the Madlax guy.

I dunno. When I google Joseph s Trigiani, I get an article about a 26 yo being convicted of child abuse. Is that the same guy? Why is he coaching children?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If a kid is flying in for a 2024 game his parents have way too much money or they are just way too crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If a kid is flying in for a 2024 game his parents have way too much money or they are just way too crazy.

They aren't. It's the 2022 team that flies kids in. Take it to that forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That poster was referring to a different age group, not 2024. There's no one that crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An idiot

An idiot

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]An idiot

Total BS! My kid plays on the team and the Texas kids are average players and add little to the team. They are big kids and MM is all about size.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is at the elite 8 tourney from MD?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have the film from the 2024 9d1 game today against Crabs where MM was ejected? Word is it was a complete meltdown. Stay classy 9d1.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have the film from the 2024 9d1 game today against Crabs where MM was ejected? Word is it was a complete meltdown. Stay classy 9d1.....

Good Grief!! Is this real or just made up about MM..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, this is completely true about MM, 91 beat Crabs today by more then 10 and he still got tossed. I would love to see the tape. Crabs tapes their games so I'd bet there is film.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't wait to see the latest video. 5th grade game on Mother's Day. Mark Millon is a raving lunatic and complete disgrace to game. Real embarrassment for the 9d1 national brand.

Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard