BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Back of THE CAGE Emergency Notifications
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE Emergency Notifications
BOTC Emergency Support and Notifications

If your team, club, or organization needs to send out alerts to the lacrosse community, please e-mail BOTC the copy and we will assist you with distribution of your message.

BOTC maintains the most comprehensive youth lacrosse e-mail database of any organization. We will send the e-mails to mobile devices and computers. We are here to help you during the current Superstorm Sandy crisis across the region.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Back of THE CAGE Emergency Notifications
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Reminder : Any emergency cancellations or changes can be reported by Back of THE CAGE. Please feel free to contact us to get your emergency notification out to the community.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I hope this finds everyone safe & well...

I know finding gas has become a major problem. I rec'd this link for all of the Hess Stations through out the tri state area:

click on the link to see locations of stations that are selling gas.

http://hessexpress.com/FuelInformation

Good Luck & say a prayer for all those who may have lost anything during this crisis.

Be Well!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No gas for the cars but I've had power the whole time, when 95% of my town does not. I've moved my office to the house to keep my business going. Our door is open and we've had people taking showers, doing laundry and sleeping on our floors and couches as the weather has turned cold. I've seen numerous National Grid vans dealing with gas leaks, but have not seen a single LIPA truck (but I'm confident they are working hard in areas that are worse).

But these are not problems. My friend in Island Park says the first floor and basement of every house there is destroyed, cadaver sniffing dog teams are out looking for victims, and LIPA is removing meters because all the fuse boxes are below grade and flooded and you can't get them back until a certified electrician replaces everything (fire hazard otherwise). That will be months assuming the house is not condemned. He's now out of gas for his generator, all his neighbors are freezing, and there is no help in sight. He saved his pickup by driving up to his front door when the water came. He can get out and will be moving in with us today. Many of his neighbors have nowhere to go and no way to get there if they did.

This is happening all over the island, NYC and the Jersey shore. Those are real problems, and they are getting worse.

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard