BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 84 of 111 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dear Chaminade,

Beat Pequa tomorrow!

Thanks Syosset dad, Dear Macy*s please bring Syosset players pants they have a bad habit of walking home in their silk panties.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with Syosset. Take them out of the conversation. They blow. They lost to a "C" school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Chaminade,

Beat Pequa tomorrow!

Result really wont matter to either team. I am predicting a 5+ spread this and next year. Thought they had a chance early but Chaminade is just to strong. Now rounding the final corner and into the home stretch those '18's are proving themselves to be a force.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Result really wont matter to either team. I am predicting a 5+ spread this and next year. Thought they had a chance early but Chaminade is just to strong. Now rounding the final corner and into the home stretch those '18's are proving themselves to be a force.

[/quote]

Stop with the 18s...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop with the 18s...[/quote]

Why, I was simply noting the season is in full swing and those 18's are no longer varsity rookies. They now have some quality time on varsity. They will be around one more year. Pequa relies heavily on Sophomores in many key spots and they will be around next year too, but next year I think Chaminade gets even stronger.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with Syosset. Take them out of the conversation. They blow. They lost to a "C" school.

No dog in the fight but "C" school doesn't mean less talent on the team, just a smaller pool of athletes to pull from. Many A, B, and Private schools would lose to that same team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH would beat Chammy by 3~4 goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop. That snobby North Shore air is clouding your judgment

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so would GC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha. Does it really matter. Win or lose Newsday will have a 1/2 page article about the CSH players.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC, not this year. Maybe next post u can speak the truth

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea, Newsday would have you believe that 3 friends never played lacrosse together prior to this specially bonded trio....
enough of this crap....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe ward melville jv is today
FYI Chaminade parents you are just another good team on LI, no ones is kissing the ring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea, Newsday would have you believe that 3 friends never played lacrosse together prior to this specially bonded trio....
enough of this crap....

Do they even like each other?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...CSH wins with 3 Standout Players, Imagine CSH Coach with Chaminade's Roster??
Coaching is such an underrated competitive factor in HS Lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that most CSH, and Chaminade's moms, are on xanax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

...CSH wins with 3 Standout Players, Imagine CSH Coach with Chaminade's Roster??
Coaching is such an underrated competitive factor in HS Lax.

I think Chaminade wins by 3-5. They under estimated 'Set

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That "C" school would beat Chammy by 4-5 goals.

Fact!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll never know, soft schedule - fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of misinformation on here:

It is NOT true most CSH Moms are on Zanax (what a weird thing to say).
We do not know factually who would win, CSH or Chaminade but it would be a great game--I think this year CSH would win but most years my money would be on Chaminade.
Not sure in what universe a schedule that includes Syosset, RVC, Smithtown West, New Caaanan, John Jay and Greewich would be considered soft. Disappointing that CSH vs. Manhasset rivalry was interrupted this year. Haters gonna hate. Great win Manhasset over that large all boys Catholic school in Nassau/Queens. Nice GC win over SWR and though virtually unreported or mentioned anywhere nice win by CSH over Greenwich 13-6 (though game did not seem that close). I thought best player on the field was Greenwich defensemen-he was sick. Csh JV dismanted Greenwich Jv 13-2 as well. Some great games Saturday. ST. A's, would have like to see you guys win that one. Enough Port bashing, they are clearly in the upper half of Conference 1 but not in the class of Syo and Pequa quite yet and still behind Farmingdale. The rest of Conference 1 has nothing to do--been the same story since the 80's. Will consolidate routing interests beginning next week to each of the Section 8 representatives in the State tournament. which I predict will be Massapequa, Manhasset and CSH. The latter two get off of Long Island and the last brings it all home. Suffolk A two horse race- SE and WM (but wouldn't want to play HHHE, tough out). routing for SE--WM too pompous. Not sure B's, C's SWR. Enjoy. oh yeah, In the Catholics history repeats itself and St. A's wins game 3 AGAIN.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We do not know factually who would win, CSH or Chaminade but it would be a great game--I think this year CSH would win but most years my money would be on Chaminade.
Not sure in what universe a schedule that includes Syosset, RVC, Smithtown West, New Caaanan, John Jay and Greewich would be considered soft. Disappointing that CSH vs. Manhasset rivalry was interrupted this year. Haters gonna hate. Great win Manhasset over that large all boys Catholic school in Nassau/Queens. Nice GC win over SWR and though virtually unreported or mentioned anywhere nice win by CSH over Greenwich 13-6 (though game did not seem that close). I thought best player on the field was Greenwich defensemen-he was sick. Csh JV dismanted Greenwich Jv 13-2 as well. Some great games Saturday. ST. A's, would have like to see you guys win that one. Enough Port bashing, they are clearly in the upper half of Conference 1 but not in the class of Syo and Pequa quite yet and still behind Farmingdale. The rest of Conference 1 has nothing to do--been the same story since the 80's. Will consolidate routing interests beginning next week to each of the Section 8 representatives in the State tournament. which I predict will be Massapequa, Manhasset and CSH. The latter two get off of Long Island and the last brings it all home. Suffolk A two horse race- SE and WM (but wouldn't want to play HHHE, tough out). routing for SE--WM too pompous. Not sure B's, C's SWR. Enjoy. oh yeah, In the Catholics history repeats itself and St. A's wins game 3 AGAIN.

CSH JV may have "dismantled" Greenwich, but they also lost to the Chaminade freshman team.....so calm down with that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine CSH Coach with Chaminade's Roster??
Coaching is such an underrated competitive factor in HS Lax.[/quote]

I couldn't agree more. Chaminade coaching terrible again on Saturday. No adjustments, terrible personnel decisions at the end of the game - just awful from start to finish. Great to see the coaches screaming and cursing at each other on the sidelines though...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 of the 5 best players on saturday wore orange and their talent beat depth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, CSH jv lost to Chaminade Jv in a very good game. No anwser for Cham F/O guy who also chipped in 5 G's. Special player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH JV may have "dismantled" Greenwich, but they also lost to the Chaminade freshman team.....so calm down with that.

Guy put out a nice informative post and you have to be a deucheb@g! Typical Chaminade parent. Go get your blue blazer pressed jerk off. Now you know why everyone blasts your pedophile academy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While Chaminade does get a fair share of very good players it does not mean that just because you are on the team that you are a great player. plenty of very average players on the teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guy put out a nice informative post and you have to be a deucheb@g! Typical Chaminade parent. Go get your blue blazer pressed jerk off. Now you know why everyone blasts your pedophile academy.

You have issues!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"While Chaminade does get a fair share of very good players it does not mean that just because you are on the team that you are a great player. plenty of very average players on the teams."

...I'm sure, there are 48 kids on the roster... so they have more really good, good and average players but i doubt any bad players...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You would hope. Every top freshman and sophomore at Set is on Varsity. Your team probably beat a number of 8th graders. Nice job!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would bet more than you think. And i would bet that more Chaminade kids are on xanax than you think. Sign of the times. Striving to be something your not, can be very stressful to some.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhattan , lax program is absolutely horrendous. they could use a cardboard cutout to play goal. D1 recruit ???? wow.

Manhattan College is a great Engineering School however, you are not doing the Recruitment Department any favors by touting those two douches - Guiliani and Ray Kelly as Alumni.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have issues!!!

And you have a pedophile problem at your $9500 a year school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Manhattan College is a great Engineering School however, you are not doing the Recruitment Department any favors by touting those two douches - Guiliani and Ray Kelly as Alumni.[/quote]

SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset has one Freshman on Varsity, so you are off the mark. Shows what you know. Zip it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12 kids playing in the D1 playoffs congrats!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have issues!!!

And you have a pedophile problem at your $9500 a year school

This is a lacrosse website. Go spread your anti-Catholic hate elsewhere!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CSH jv that the Chaminade freshman team beat 10-7 did not pull any of their freshmen up to varsity. Chaminade was up the whole game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True story. Chaminade f/o guy was dominant and scored like 5 goals. Nor did Chaminade have any of their Freshman on Varsity. It was basically frosh vs. frosh. There is only 1 Soph on the CSH JV that gets any significant time, a goalie who plays half the game--its not like their JV is stacked with upperclassman, those that are there ride the bench. So missing your point or you are just misinfomred/made poor assumptions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhattan , lax program is absolutely horrendous. they could use a cardboard cutout to play goal. D1 recruit ???? wow.

Manhattan College is a great Engineering School however, you are not doing the Recruitment Department any favors by touting those two douches - Guiliani and Ray Kelly as Alumni.

Why, did you go to NYU with Deblasio?

I'll side with Ray & Rudy anytime!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why, did you go to NYU with Deblasio?

I'll side with Ray & Rudy anytime!

As though Ray & Rudy weren't hugely successful in their careers - some people are unable to see through unfiltered political lenses.

Like Reply Quote
Page 84 of 111 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard