BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 214 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As bad as WI played they don't deserve to make the playoffs
I bet if he had pulled your kid up like you think he should have they'd win states right?

h yeah. she is a game wrecker. pure and simple

Wow a one girl show. Fantastic. What position?

Bench

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip doesn't have their best players on Varsity plain and simple.

MS parent spouting off again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A teacher in West Islip tells me a month ago two Sioux Indian girls have moved from Arizona to West Islip. On Tuesday they have enough practices to play in games. WI has kept this very quiet. The girls are incredible! One broke the goalies helmet with a shot from about 30 feet. This throws away any analysis in Suffolk County. They are both ninth gradery, but gigantic.

West Islip needs something since they and there coach is a bunch of pretenders this year. No good talent, no good coaching without the talent. Your only as good as your players and that is the West Islip coach and team

The are a very SLOW team, you can't coach speed and they don't have any, the teams that are beating them are running them ragged

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A teacher in West Islip tells me a month ago two Sioux Indian girls have moved from Arizona to West Islip. On Tuesday they have enough practices to play in games. WI has kept this very quiet. The girls are incredible! One broke the goalies helmet with a shot from about 30 feet. This throws away any analysis in Suffolk County. They are both ninth gradery, but gigantic.

West Islip needs something since they and there coach is a bunch of pretenders this year. No good talent, no good coaching without the talent. Your only as good as your players and that is the West Islip coach and team

The are a very SLOW team, you can't coach speed and they don't have any, the teams that are beating them are running them ragged

They have at least 3 kids that can rip down the field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip doesn't have their best players on Varsity plain and simple.

MS parent spouting off again.

More like a jv parent

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then change your style to match your talent. That's coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach can't do that because he can only coach talent and can't coach when there is no talent. Like most coaches out there, they coach talent, when talent isn't there then there poor coaching shows

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI did not have the fire power and speed this year.
You can't coach speed and honestly they could not stay on top forever. In years to come they will be better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach can't do that because he can only coach talent and can't coach when there is no talent. Like most coaches out there, they coach talent, when talent isn't there then there poor coaching shows

Common sense tells me to ignore you. However you're insulting my a kid that I've seen play for years. There are talented kids on this team. Mixed with some kids that are inexperienced. It's school ball. You play with your peers and if you have a good mix then you're blessed. Jealous losers who's kid didn't make the cut(who by the way would be mortified by you, because these kids are her friends) are what's wrong with youth sports. And I'm guessing you may be the reason she was left behind

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Common sense tells me to ignore you. However you're insulting my a kid that I've seen play for years. There are talented kids on this team. Mixed with some kids that are inexperienced. It's school ball. You play with your peers and if you have a good mix then you're blessed. Jealous losers who's kid didn't make the cut(who by the way would be mortified by you, because these kids are her friends) are what's wrong with youth sports. And I'm guessing you may be the reason she was left behind

Former coach wild eagle is now the WI asst coach.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI is a huge non factor this year, it happens. But, can we end this or start a new WI thread. thanks in advance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have at least 3 kids that can rip down the field

I guess they need three more...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUFFOLK COUNTY COACH HERE! Can all you parents just STFU and enjoy your kids high school experience! You trash us on this site all year long and if we could have our own page to talk about your ridiculous parenting of "lack of parenting" we would love to but as a whole we are professional, put up with your cry baby antics all year long and then have to smile and pretend we like you when we see you at team functions. Well I say to you, STOP LIVING THROUGH YOUR KIDS, let us coach and we will let you parent! Clearly you suck at parenting as much as we suck at coaching but we let you do your thing so let us do ours and again STFU.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUFFOLK COUNTY COACH HERE! Can all you parents just STFU and enjoy your kids high school experience! You trash us on this site all year long and if we could have our own page to talk about your ridiculous parenting of "lack of parenting" we would love to but as a whole we are professional, put up with your cry baby antics all year long and then have to smile and pretend we like you when we see you at team functions. Well I say to you, STOP LIVING THROUGH YOUR KIDS, let us coach and we will let you parent! Clearly you suck at parenting as much as we suck at coaching but we let you do your thing so let us do ours and again STFU.
this is fantastic I for one love just watching my kid play. Good bad or ugly. Because before you know it, it's over

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish there was a like button.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zero chance you are an actual coach . Amazing some loser like yourself would take the time to post this nonsense. No one is living thru their kids , parents are happy when their kids and their kids team excel , so what .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nicely written and most of what you've written is perfect. But I'm not sure this is all abiut living through someone's kid. There is clearly some BS going on with you coaches, who get paid to do this job. Perhaps the day you worry about putting your best team on the field and not returning favors to your friends, relatives and neighbors with taxpayer money, people will STFU. It's a game coach, let's reward those who deserve to play (or maybe since you're so concerened, those who were raised properly) and not the parent''s who kiss your a** or scream the loudest...... be a coach, not a puppet. And BTW, I smile at you too at events, it's just how I was raised.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zero chance you are an actual coach . Amazing some loser like yourself would take the time to post this nonsense. No one is living thru their kids , parents are happy when their kids and their kids team excel , so what .

I agree, most parents all they do is whine about everything. They cry about the coaches, the officials, the team they are playing, the girls on there own team who get more playing time then there child or doesn't pass the ball. Just enjoy the game and stop with the craziness while watching the game,. Stop coaching on the sidelines as well, you tell them to do one thing while the coach is telling them something else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nicely written and most of what you've written is perfect. But I'm not sure this is all abiut living through someone's kid. There is clearly some BS going on with you coaches, who get paid to do this job. Perhaps the day you worry about putting your best team on the field and not returning favors to your friends, relatives and neighbors with taxpayer money, people will STFU. It's a game coach, let's reward those who deserve to play (or maybe since you're so concerened, those who were raised properly) and not the parent''s who kiss your a** or scream the loudest...... be a coach, not a puppet. And BTW, I smile at you too at events, it's just how I was raised.

Couldn't have written it better myself.

Well done.

I often wonder what nonsense goes on behind the scenes with these coaches (money from parents, kickbacks to ADs who allow the coaches to utilize school resources, other hidden agendas).

While it's not-so obvious what exactly is going on, it's clear to many that fire caused the smoke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you CR. When does the trial start? Will the video be admissible?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These 2 posts are probably the best thing I've ever read on BOTC. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like we found the person who this should of been addressed too. Good original post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk D1 if playoffs started today

1-Ward Melville 175.000
2-Middle Country 159.490
3-Smithtown East 157.820
4-Northport 151.290
5-Smithtown West 151.160
6-Sachem North 146.150
7-Riverhead 127.640
8-H H Hills 123.980
9-Huntington 115.960
10-West Islip 105.830
11-Sachem East 105.000

Outside looking in...
12-Commack HS 97.330

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk D1 if playoffs started today

1-Ward Melville 175.000
2-Middle Country 159.490
3-Smithtown East 157.820
4-Northport 151.290
5-Smithtown West 151.160
6-Sachem North 146.150
7-Riverhead 127.640
8-H H Hills 123.980
9-Huntington 115.960
10-West Islip 105.830
11-Sachem East 105.000

Outside looking in...
12-Commack HS 97.330

Does anyone know how the Nassau playoffs work this year? Boces has Class B as only having 8 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like we found the person who this should of been addressed too. Good original post.

Looks like we found the original non coach fake poster. Most coaches actually do like most of the parents and do not have to pretend to like anyone. You actually manage to make the coaches look like aholes which they are not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep believing the coaches like you, especially when your kid is a brat and you're no better.

Looks like we found the original non coach fake poster. Most coaches actually do like most of the parents and do not have to pretend to like anyone. You actually manage to make the coaches look like aholes which they are not.

And how would you know that most coaches like the parents? Let me guess, the coach told you he likes you! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"And how would you know that most coaches like the parents? Let me guess, the coach told you he likes you! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

No he said he likes your wife but finds you to be a loser and when he talks to you he is not sure if he should offer you a tic tac or toilet paper.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"And how would you know that most coaches like the parents? Let me guess, the coach told you he likes you! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

No he said he likes your wife but finds you to be a loser and when he talks to you he is not sure if he should offer you a tic tac or toilet paper.

Yeah, you talked nonsense, the HS coach thinks you're a complete [lacrosse]hole, so throw empty nonsense out there. Just think you kiss his a$$ and when you walk away he cant stop laughing at you behind your back. Jacka$$. HAHAHAHA,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, you talked nonsense, the HS coach thinks you're a complete [lacrosse]hole, so throw empty nonsense out there. Just think you kiss his a$$ and when you walk away he cant stop laughing at you behind your back. Jacka$$. HAHAHAHA,

Do you require a tic tac or toilet paper no one can tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, never spoke to the man. Don't need to, go offer your wife up, maybe your kid will get some time brown noser hahahaha, what a clown, hi coach, need something coach? Kiss [lacrosse] chump.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The biggest kiss asses always run the booster club. Its been true for years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the guy that does nothing but complain.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, never spoke to the man. Don't need to, go offer your wife up, maybe your kid will get some time brown noser hahahaha, what a clown, hi coach, need something coach? Kiss [lacrosse] chump.

How old are you two idiots?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the guy that does nothing but complain.

Nice try but we sell our raffles, drop off pasta and sit with the bulk of the parents while we watch you down close to the field with your head up the coaches and AD's [lacrosse]. Most do it for access, influence and applause. If you aren't doing it for any of those reasons I applaud you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, you talked nonsense, the HS coach thinks you're a complete [lacrosse]hole, so throw empty nonsense out there. Just think you kiss his
a$$ and when you walk away he cant stop laughing at you behind your back. Jacka$$. HAHAHAHA,

Toilet paper it is . Try using a toothbrush , your breath is rancid .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, you talked nonsense, the HS coach thinks you're a complete [lacrosse]hole, so throw empty nonsense out there. Just think you kiss his
a$$ and when you walk away he cant stop laughing at you behind your back. Jacka$$. HAHAHAHA,

Toilet paper it is . Try using a toothbrush , your breath is rancid .

I hope you two get detention

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although not as hideous as some Riverhead girls team are the new ball hog poor sportsmanship team . Make sure you get your numbers against the bad teams girls because against the good ones you can't score . That team is a joke .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although not as hideous as some Riverhead girls team are the new ball hog poor sportsmanship team . Make sure you get your numbers against the bad teams girls because against the good ones you can't score . That team is a joke .

Why would you expect anything less from that group?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are fun to watch, 3 shameless ball hogs w a coach who has no clue . Plenty of other talented kids on that team but the 3 ballhogs are complete black holes , gross .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are fun to watch, 3 shameless ball hogs w a coach who has no clue . Plenty of other talented kids on that team but the 3 ballhogs are complete black holes , gross .

You know, it's all about padding those stats! Looks impressive until you look at the opponent.

Like Reply Quote
Page 43 of 214 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard