BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 62 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WI goes down in a heap. LMAO

And they were in in the weak bracket

They are a weak team.and very poor coaches .
One guy destroyed that program . congratulations .you should be very proud of yourself

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing the better bracket was won by the same team that plays in the bottom bracket of PAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To who?

Pequa wins the final. WI won the first matchup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was the "A" bracket, they couldn't handle Pequa......RVC won the "B" bracket, going 3-0, so you can see it was even weaker. Almighty Commack went 1-2. I guess when the girl goalie plays BBP (and goes 0-3), they aren't too competitive with the B's

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To who?

Out coached

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To who?

Out coached

Out classed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With Manhasset breaking apart It's clear the best 2 TRUE town teams in the 2025 age group are Pequa and WI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With Manhasset breaking apart It's clear the best 2 TRUE town teams in the 2025 age group are Pequa and WI.

SYAG town team beats them both.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was the "A" bracket, they couldn't handle Pequa......RVC won the "B" bracket, going 3-0, so you can see it was even weaker. Almighty Commack went 1-2. I guess when the girl goalie plays BBP (and goes 0-3), they aren't too competitive with the B's

Can someone translate? I can only read English.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not without help

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not without help

West islip and Massapequa are both a joke.coaches on both teams even worse.keep making excuses why you lose to sachem.its still a loss no matter how you slice it.work a little harder and get some better coaches. Maybe next year you may beat sachem. Or not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One guy destroyed that program . congratulations .you should be very proud of yourself

Watch out Geese he's coming to ruin yours next!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syag killed commack hands down today!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

congrats?!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy will not let that happen!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the former west islip 91 coach and guy who was fired by his high school is at the golden geese already?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Devils9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No help!! Played with true SYAG players all
registered. Don't be jealous great group of boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are the police investigating? How many bodies?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask commack they had all the penalties

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the former west islip 91 coach and guy who was fired by his high school is at the golden geese already?
who???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same guy that coached Blast in their loss last year against Manhasset. Only time the guy had the reigns and look at the results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who???

The one that played at Adelphi?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Commack's days as a dominant team are over. They lost to Bayport, now SYAG and will lose to Sayville in there next PAL game. That Sayville team is good. My sons team played them and I was impressed. The goalie and faceoff kid will win games by themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are two, a fired, former HS coach from WI now dad coaching at leg a see B and the current WI Lions dad coach now at 91 who people say is looking to go to leg a see A. These two have blown up the WI program with their petty squabbles and every team they get into has too much turmoil. Avoid both at all cost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are funny, dominant days are over. They are 9 or 10 years old now. So are you referring to when they were 6 and 7 or 8 and 9.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Commack's days as a dominant team are over. They lost to Bayport, now SYAG and will lose to Sayville in there next PAL game. That Sayville team is good. My sons team played them and I was impressed. The goalie and faceoff kid will win games by themselves.

Stop. The FO kid won't dominate the Commack kid. Plus the ball stays "pinched" in the Sayville boys stick until he can shoot. He's a ball hog and that hurts his team as much as he helps at the X. His daddy coach doesn't help the situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop. The FO kid won't dominate the Commack kid. Plus the ball stays "pinched" in the Sayville boys stick until he can shoot. He's a ball hog and that hurts his team as much as he helps at the X. His daddy coach doesn't help the situation.

Must see PAL, where and when is this battle of the Titans? I have to watch it!!!! NOT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True. The Commack kid is very good and most likely wins the FO battle. If that happens, then the game is pretty much over. I didn't realize that the Sayville coach was his dad. He's pretty loud. The Sayville goalie is good, but there's not much else in terms of play makers on the team. I think they benefited from a very weak schedule so far this season. At this age group, it's all about faceoffs and possessions. Are all of these teams playing in the Christian Koehler Tournament this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all realize that the teams in PAL like Manhasset and Massapequa still split their teams into equal squads. No A teams until 5th grade. So enjoy your success in PAL beating split squad teams..

Truth of the matter is Manhasset is probably the best true town program and Massapequa and West Islip are the next best. I hear Sayville is very good as well but I can not speak to it as we haven't played them.. WI and Pequa have beaten every one of these teams without fail... RVC, CSH, Commack, BBP Smithtown Levittown Etc.. As for SYAG we all know they aren't a true town team.. At minimum multiple kids for WI and Sayville on the team..

Enjoy the 4th grade PAL championships girls..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg!! There are no WI or Sayville kids on SYAG!!
They are the best team around!! Enjoy PAL season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all realize that the teams in PAL like Manhasset and Massapequa still split their teams into equal squads. No A teams until 5th grade. So enjoy your success in PAL beating split squad teams..

Truth of the matter is Manhasset is probably the best true town program and Massapequa and West Islip are the next best. I hear Sayville is very good as well but I can not speak to it as we haven't played them.. WI and Pequa have beaten every one of these teams without fail... RVC, CSH, Commack, BBP Smithtown Levittown Etc.. As for SYAG we all know they aren't a true town team.. At minimum multiple kids for WI and Sayville on the team..

Enjoy the 4th grade PAL championships girls..

As far as Suffolk teams go (not PAL, just school districts) West Islip, SYAG, Bayport and Commack are substantially better than everyone else. I include SYAG because they are all Sachem kids (even though that district is gigantic). Sayville is decent, but they need more than one good kid and that kid needs to pass the ball. Not sure how many kids can actually catch. The other 4 have full teams. With that being said, I think Manhasset is definitely the class of the Island overall. No one is beating them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's coming

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So like I said since WI and Pequa have beaten all of those Suffolk teams outside of the BS SYAG scam I guess they are the class of the island.. Now that Manhasset no longer has Team 32..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are other towns out there that have and can beat these teams it's 4th grade. Let's be happy that there are plenty of competitive towns out there which will continue and always make Long Island the top lacrosse hot spot in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So like I said since WI and Pequa have beaten all of those Suffolk teams outside of the BS SYAG scam I guess they are the class of the island.. Now that Manhasset no longer has Team 32..

You sound like a broken record. Don't be a hater because syag wins.its Ok . maybe one day you will come to terms that they are just a better team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI doesn't do it as a team the bench gets shortened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are other towns out there that have and can beat these teams it's 4th grade. Let's be happy that there are plenty of competitive towns out there which will continue and always make Long Island the top lacrosse hot spot in the country.

Other towns? Yes.
Beat WI and Pequa? No.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, there aren't. That's the point. Unless you're a Sayville or Commack mom, then yes, there are a ton of teams that can and will beat your son's team. They're irrelevant.

Page 34 of 62 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard