BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 78 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come to practice on Saturday and we'll broadcast the game so you can count the goals. BOZO

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wasn't there but Channy never takes his foot off the gas especially when behind. Seems likes a fishy excuse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It was a scrimmage. Kidd that don't play that much got get some run.

This is funny. Kids that are on the team got to Play in a scrimmage. The only one that is really laughing is Channy on his way to the bank.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wasn't there but Channy never takes his foot off the gas especially when behind. Seems likes a fishy excuse.

Express was up by 3 to 4 goals most of the scrimmage, so your logic does not add up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
um who cares? If you aren't on that team what's it to you?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express did lose, but played kids that usually do not step on field. Looks like the 38 kid roster is ready to implode. This is not on Chanenchuck. This is on parents that put kids on team. 2022 has 5 very good teams on island

If your kid plays on a team where he never steps on the field , I'm just spit ballin' here, but as a parent, maybe you have your son on the wrong team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express did lose, but played kids that usually do not step on field. Looks like the 38 kid roster is ready to implode. This is not on Chanenchuck. This is on parents that put kids on team. 2022 has 5 very good teams on island

If your kid plays on a team where he never steps on the field , I'm just spit ballin' here, but as a parent, maybe you have your son on the wrong team!

If minutes decrease, they never reverse the other way. Sorry, speaking from experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the bright side, you kid gets a bunch of t-shirts claiming hes a champion and daddy gets to spend $8,500 so that he can brag that he plays for Express!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the bright side, you kid gets a bunch of t-shirts claiming hes a champion and daddy gets to spend $8,500 so that he can brag that he plays for Express!

Hahaha! When will the insanity end....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its not just express , I see it on most teams if your kid is not on the field in tight games or on man up or man down its time to find another team at this age

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its not just express , I see it on most teams if your kid is not on the field in tight games or on man up or man down its time to find another team at this age

Agreed. It's all about playing time. You cannot get better at anything when you are watching from a the sidelines....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's just say that you are right about "playing time" being everything, what about 40 plus player high school and 60 plus player college rosters? Players can improve and experience the sport and the team by training and practicing and challenging starters. There are only so many starting positions and so many lines and so many minutes in games. What may make sense, is for coaches to schedule other tournaments, games and scrimmages for the players the consistently get less minutes and give them the opportunity to compete in games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's just say that you are right about "playing time" being everything, what about 40 plus player high school and 60 plus player college rosters? Players can improve and experience the sport and the team by training and practicing and challenging starters. There are only so many starting positions and so many lines and so many minutes in games. What may make sense, is for coaches to schedule other tournaments, games and scrimmages for the players the consistently get less minutes and give them the opportunity to compete in games.

That's HS and college....youth is where you need to play because 1) you will get better and give yourself a better chance to see the field in HS and college 2)No matter how much you play/train at the youth level you may not get to play when you get to HS or College . So you'd rather have your kid be on a team and not play at the youth level just for the sake of learning to be a team player and not see the field for for say 8 years? Stupid..get over the playing on a big named club
Dad. It's for your son not so you can tell your friends your kid plays on a big named club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the boys play with one of the top club programs, they will likely get plenty of game time with their PAL and school teams. Compete with and against the highest level players in select club lacrosse. These are personal choices that each boy and each family make. People do what they feel is best for their kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone referenced 38 kid roster. That's a a giant exaggeration, correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the boys play with one of the top club programs, they will likely get plenty of game time with their PAL and school teams. Compete with and against the highest level players in select club lacrosse. These are personal choices that each boy and each family make. People do what they feel is best for their kid.

It's easy to play with very talented kids, show me a kid who excels around limited talent, and that's a great player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at all and exaggeration! Last year this was a fact and they only ran like 15 kids all year! I personally did not play on the team but a good friend of mine did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express just posted tryout dates - August 1 and August 3 for 2022. Will 9D1 hold theirs in July to respond?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slight exaggeration.....I believe it's 34

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at all and exaggeration! Last year this was a fact and they only ran like 15 kids all year! I personally did not play on the team but a good friend of mine did.

Are you still friends with that person/family?!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Slight exaggeration.....I believe it's 34

Probably end up with 40, he'll grab a few random kids every tournament! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
34 kids x $5000 per kid=$170K for one team....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A

Are you still friends with that person/family?!?

Absolutely ! Its his decision to over pay for lacrosse! I could care less.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
34 kids x $5000 per kid=$170K for one team....

(as the directors laugh their way to the bank . . .)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I my opinion, not being on the most elite team is okay. It all works out. It's been said before and it's true. You and your son should be enjoying these moments and creating memories that last years.

Not judging, been there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree %100

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I my opinion, not being on the most elite team is okay. It all works out. It's been said before and it's true. You and your son should be enjoying these moments and creating memories that last years.

Not judging, been there.

I am creating memories with my son by taking him to the tournaments. It's over for the summer by the end of July. Some people ship their kids off to sleepaway camp the day after school ends til the end of August. You people should be directing these comments at them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whos in Blatant next week- Hope top teams are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard a lot of the teams are doing it from what I heard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a shame the NCAA Qfinals at Hofstra are the same day... I am sure the boys would like to see them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a shame the NCAA Qfinals at Hofstra are the same day... I am sure the boys would like to see them play.

Blatant 2022 and 2021 divisions are Sunday. QF at Hofstra is Saturday.

Expect 9D1, Express, Leg-uh-see, Outlaws, Igloo in the A bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is only a one day tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leave it to Blatant to make another blatant blunder. Isn't this the same person who professes to be a college recruiting expert?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leave it to a stupid armchair lax crud dad to say somthing dumb like that. 13 year olds should have better things to do if they aren't on the field. You must be a Democrat!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leave it to Blatant to make another blatant blunder. Isn't this the same person who professes to be a college recruiting expert?

So why did your Director sign up for the tournament dip $hit?
I guess he was forced to by the Blatant guys, right? By the way, you should only hope he helps your son get recruited. The guy is honest, on the ball, and very competent in the recruiting process. Followed up on everything for our older son. Oh and the Coaches we met with had nothing but the best to say about how he handled things. But don't worry, when the time comes I'm sure the 90+1 guys will take care of everything for your son who's the 9th middy on the AAAA Super team. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the late add ons get scholarshipped. My son did 2 years ago its not all about money but all about winning !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who's the front runner to take the Blatant Spring Jam this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so the greenwich warriors show up to a lot of tourneys on the island, travel and town. how is it on their website it says they take from any town in NY and CT???? wouldn't that exclude them from town tourneys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so the greenwich warriors show up to a lot of tourneys on the island, travel and town. how is it on their website it says they take from any town in NY and CT???? wouldn't that exclude them from town tourneys?

If you don't beat them then you stink! Town or Travel, they are not very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who's the front runner to take the Blatant Spring Jam this weekend?

I heard ninety + one dropped out something about being scared to play real competition !!!!

Page 44 of 78 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard