BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,246
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 91 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened today express

Well good lacrosse didn't happen but that's what you get when you have a coach that lacks commitment. Igloo made them look silly.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No we know why express always hides.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or just say who won and stop being a [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz/wolfpack..(wide margin )then Igloo / Express A will battle for 3rd

Is that a joke? Don't mean to be harsh but Express A will crush Igloo. The kids who did not make Express A went to Igloo. Sorry, but there is no comparison. Not even on a bad day for Express.

I liked this post!...i bet you were the dad with the extra red face on the sideline today wondering how all these kids that didn't make Express played like thet did. Maybe you shouldn't be so "harsh" next time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people and your excuses! God forbid a team from off of LI beats junior's team! They must be cheating! How about this. They are the only viable option for a tremendous region. That team essentially attracts all of the talent in Massachusetts so they are able to make exceptional teams. Some of the kids are actually tall, too!

Oh, and US Lax has about as much power over lacrosse tournaments as I do. Tournaments are run by clubs, not US Lax.

Try talking to some of their parents - they freely offer that so many of their boys are older than the normal year for the grade = they almost sound proud about it! This is not surprising - all of NE had the same problem in hockey before USAH reigned it in by switching to a mandatory age-based system. So, the question is, "Why was USAH able to make it happen versus USL?".

Didn't help them today. All left early

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people and your excuses! God forbid a team from off of LI beats junior's team! They must be cheating! How about this. They are the only viable option for a tremendous region. That team essentially attracts all of the talent in Massachusetts so they are able to make exceptional teams. Some of the kids are actually tall, too!

Oh, and US Lax has about as much power over lacrosse tournaments as I do. Tournaments are run by clubs, not US Lax.

Try talking to some of their parents - they freely offer that so many of their boys are older than the normal year for the grade = they almost sound proud about it! This is not surprising - all of NE had the same problem in hockey before USAH reigned it in by switching to a mandatory age-based system. So, the question is, "Why was USAH able to make it happen versus USL?".

So no holdbacks on LI? Ok, got it. I didn't know that. Moron. Does USAH run the leagues? Tournaments? There are no leagues in lax, [lacrosse] for brains. Clubs set up tourneys to make money. The more eligible teams, the better.

Why don't you go stick with hockey. They're all used to the bitching.

You might want to go back and smack your teachers for your poor reading comprehension - show me where I said LI has no holdbacks?? And no, I didn't allude to that either. Yes, LI has holdbacks, but it is nowhere near the problem that exists in those other states. You obviously missed the whole "pride" in doing it thing. You are obviously also missing the bigger picture question/problem, which in the end has turned the sport into something that is much less than it could be. And, I have zero involvement with youth USAH - just happen to know a fair amount about it! Another typical anonymous keyboard warrior.

Tell me again how holdbacks are ruining the sport? When they get to middle school, do the 7th graders just play the 7th graders? 8th just play 8th? Is there JV9 for 9th grade and JV10 for 10th? Then surely it can't be possible that an 8th or 9th grader plays on a varsity team then, right? Those teams are just for 17 year olds??? Aren't they??

So tell me again, how are they ruining it? Furthermore, what is your evidence that other states do it more than NY? Because you heard so and so say that the other parents admitted it. Seriously, get a grip. You sound like a little Mary.

Maybe you can go search out the ton of research out there speaking to issues presented by differences in physical ability /athleticism for just 6 months in the ages PRIOR to puberty? We already know your reading is suspect, so even that might not help you figure out what is the preponderance of opinion. This forum happens to be one for 5th grade - you want to argue that from HS ages, on, that holdbacks matter less, or not all, go do it on the 2020 - 2017 boards. And I'd probably be right there saying just that : at that point, it DOES NOT really matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please igloo had a good day. Deal. Not better then express A. You will see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Small world. 24= not as advertised
Won't be able to hide it when your team is on the field.

Well my son plays on 2025 team and that is exactly as advertised. I have a few friends on the 2024 and they are very happy. Nobody is hiding from anybody. You sound like a [lacrosse]

they won't be happy when the games count and someone is keeping the score! lol

Could not have been happy after yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3- Express A
4- Outlaws A
5- Team LI
6- Igloo
7- Express B
8- 24
9- Outlaws B
10- True Blue

Outlaws B? you almost had me there...that's a joke, right?

Yes, that's why Outlaws "B" went 4-0 in spring lax jam yesterday. You should have said Outlaws A, Express A & B and 24. Is that a Joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz/wolfpack..(wide margin )then Igloo / Express A will battle for 3rd

Is that a joke? Don't mean to be harsh but Express A will crush Igloo. The kids who did not make Express A went to Igloo. Sorry, but there is no comparison. Not even on a bad day for Express.

I liked this post!...i bet you were the dad with the extra red face on the sideline today wondering how all these kids that didn't make Express played like thet did. Maybe you shouldn't be so "harsh" next time.

That is awesome, almost as great as all the talk on here about how great 24 was. People seem to forget that at 11 kids grow and improve with winter practice. A kid could be a "B" player in August and an "A" player come April.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or just say who won and stop being a [lacrosse].

wolfpack over igloo 5-2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand people are talking about one thing and then someone throws out. They don't like 24. I don't get it if you don't like a team that's fine. Let the other people talk we don't want to hear your baby talk. Yesterday was good lacrosse. Express A looked a little out of place. But will bounce back. Igloo looked good. WP looked the same outlaws and 24 Improved a lot For all the other teams all came to play. All in right brackets I think. But over all good day of lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be in the championship game against Wolfpack this weekend?

laxachusetts

Express will beat Laxachusetts

not so much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

until schwajle can focus and commit his time this team will always underperform. College grad stand ins aren't getting it done. They have good talent but not enough to show up without a gameplay and win against quality teams.

Very disappointing day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the exceptional teams with all the talent in Mass went 0-5-1 against Long Island A, thanks for coming down. Maybe some double hold backs next time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure I get the rationale to make a comment about Outlaws B being in the top 10 is a joke but 24 being in the top 10 you have no objections to. 24 lost to Mesa yesterday and Outlaws B beat Mesa twice yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the exceptional teams with all the talent in Mass went 0-5-1 against Long Island A, thanks for coming down. Maybe some double hold backs next time.

Can you count another loss for the kids that went to try and help the white team in their final game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure I get the rationale to make a comment about Outlaws B being in the top 10 is a joke but 24 being in the top 10 you have no objections to. 24 lost to Mesa yesterday and Outlaws B beat Mesa twice yesterday.

Probably someone that left for greener grass and bitter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

until schwajle can focus and commit his time this team will always underperform. College grad stand ins aren't getting it done. They have good talent but not enough to show up without a gameplay and win against quality teams.

Very disappointing day

I think everyone agrees with this post. Also Express played their 4th game compared to Igloos 3rd. No excuses but obvious Igloo wanted it more. I still think that 9 out of 10 games will go to Express. Than again, its 10 yr olds so who really cares. Congrats Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very disappointing day

I think everyone agrees with this post. Also Express played their 4th game compared to Igloos 3rd. No excuses but obvious Igloo wanted it more. I still think that 9 out of 10 games will go to Express. Than again, its 10 yr olds so who really cares. Congrats Igloo

9 out of 10 times? Game wasn't even close. Could have been even worse if not for igloo sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right, you have to go by what you see, Igloo wins over Express.They are better than Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right, you have to go by what you see, Igloo wins over Express.They are better than Express.

Not only did they beat Express, it wasn't even close. Igloo dominated all aspects of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A good day is a win by 1 or 2. Wasn't a close game, but I get that no one loves an excuse more than a loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very disappointing day

12 year olds for Express...lots of holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very disappointing day

9 out of 10 times? Game wasn't even close. Could have been even worse if not for igloo sportsmanship.

Everyone agrees? Ask any person with a pulse the following question, if a team loses by 6, how likely is it that the losing team will definitely win the next 9 consecutive games? I bet you are a big winner in Vegas. "Than" again, you care and you know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to hear igloo shaking it up a little and pulling out the W.
This talk of sportsmanship is a joke though right ?How they handled themselves in their loses is the furthest thing from good sportsmanship -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This talk of sportsmanship is a joke though right ?How they handled themselves in their loses is the furthest thing from good sportsmanship -

Oh stop...cant just give a compliment and let it go. Always something negative following a positive comment in order to make an excuse or just make yourself feel better. Igloo won against Express and there weren't any issues.When they lost against Wolfpack there weren't any issues either. Kids have friends on all these teams and none of them care once the games are over. The parents on the other hand are a different story. This same story line will repeat itself over and over again in youth lacrosse..kids/teams catch up eventually. Some kids that were stars in 3rd grade get surpassed. I wonder how many new kids Express A took this year? i bet not many. So to the poster who wrote that Igloo had only the kids that didn't make Express, to a degree you are right. Thing is they didn't make the team due to loyalties to kids and not necessarily talent (Whether or not they would have accepted the invite or not i can't say). Other than people spending 100 bucks for a tryout where their kids didn't really stand a fair chance to make the team, i kind of admire some loyalty to the kids that have been there. But if you really thought that out of the 100 or so kids that tried out for this Express team that none of them were better than some existing players...you are just kidding yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure I understand what you're referring to. I witnessed nothing but sportsmanlike behavior when they lost in the championship on Sunday. Great teams and coaching from both sides, great sidelines, great lacrosse, plain and simple. Suck it up express. You lost, it's fine, move on. Be a role model not a cry baby

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those people that like to rank 11y/o lax, anyone want to try after 1st big tourney of the spring. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those people that like to rank 11y/o lax, anyone want to try after 1st big tourney of the spring. Lol

AA
1) Taz
2) WP (until they beat Taz)
3) Igloo (can Change next tour)
4) Express/Outlaws (until they play in the Spring)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA
1) Taz
2) WP (until they beat Taz)
3) Igloo (can Change next tour)
4) Express/Outlaws (until they play in the Spring)

You are such a tool. Go to work and be an example for your kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tool.... and your reading it and replying to it.... Seriously... Who is the real tool?
And Outlaws are behind express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tool.... and your reading it and replying to it.... Seriously... Who is the real tool?

I forgot Express 2024 A team is the best ever accept for this Sunday or any other day the play a non Express tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I forgot Express 2024 A team is the best ever accept for this Sunday or any other day the play a non Express tournament.

And don't forget the Sat a few weeks ago where they lost to the longboards. Parents must feel great forking over an extra $750 per for a few spring tourneys and their kids can't even get a tee shirt out of it:

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And don't forget the Sat a few weeks ago where they lost to the longboards. Parents must feel great forking over an extra $750 per for a few spring tourneys and their kids can't even get a tee shirt out of it:

Lets play nice. They lost and they were fine with it.They were however, playing without some key kids that have been hurt.Hopefully they can make it back for the summer tournaments. I thought they played well vs WP. the big lefty attack on express and little lefty attack on Pack were real good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets play nice. They lost and they were fine with it.They were however, playing without some key kids that have been hurt.Hopefully they can make it back for the summer tournaments. I thought they played well vs WP. the big lefty attack on express and little lefty attack on Pack were real good.

They have some great kids on the team, no doubt, but lets be honest...the coaching has been lacking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't those the only AA teams on LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A teams. AA teams B+ teams. BB teams. Your an idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The whole WP attack was hard to handle. All 3 of those boys worked well together. They started clicking and it was tough to stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's you're an idiot, not your an idiot-----you idiot.

Page 58 of 91 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard