BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 214 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hmmm, no daughter in high school but weighs in on a post about girls lacrosse and how severe the punishment they should receive for the incident in Florida, yeah that's normal behavior for a middle aged male. Go sniff your moms dirty drawers psycho!

You should be worried about your coach and the school board taking actions against her.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm, no daughter in high school but weighs in on a post about girls lacrosse and how severe the punishment they should receive for the incident in Florida, yeah that's normal behavior for a middle aged male. Go sniff your moms dirty drawers psycho!

You should be worried about your coach and the school board taking actions against her.

Yeah because that's infinitely more important than a pedophile stalker of teenage girls. Priorities dude,priorities!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
School Girls tryout was a joke again. The East Hampton kid was sent home after lunch, but she cried and told one of the joke coaches who her cousin is and was allowed to continue. Maybe that same coach can get all the Mattituck/Southold kids on Under Armour again. No shame!

Not surprised. It's a total political joke and has been for years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the News12Varsity site and there are only boys lacrosse games listed under Live Games- with the exception of the Girls Suffolk Championship??? Why is the coverage of the girls game so minimized this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
School Girls tryout was a joke again. The East Hampton kid was sent home after lunch, but she cried and told one of the joke coaches who her cousin is and was allowed to continue. Maybe that same coach can get all the Mattituck/Southold kids on Under Armour again. No shame!

No worse than the kids from Ward Melville who didn't actually have an invite from her coach but who's mommy made several phone calls and got her one. So yes I agree the whole thing is a joke

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times has northport wardmelville been up state
WI 3 in a row
I think the coach knows what he is doing

Agreed. West Islip coach has proven that he is a very good coach.

Not sure why you are bringing NP & WM into the conversation.

Hear is the answer:

Since 2011

West Islip is 96 - 25 with 3 County Championships, 2 Long Island Championships and 1 State Championship.

Northport is 82 - 29 with 1 County Championship, 1 Long Island Championship and 1 State Championship.

Ward Melville is 71 - 35 with no championships.

Bayshore has fallen off the past few years but during that time period they won 2 County Championships and 1 Long Island Championship.

Middle Country has come on strong but has yet to win a championship. Smithtown West has also done well the past couple of years.

Looks like it could come down to MC and WM this year but I would not count Northport or Smithtown West out just yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times has northport wardmelville been up state
WI 3 in a row
I think the coach knows what he is doing

when they win its because of the coach. when they lose its because of the teenage girls. typical WI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The West Islip coach is just a whiner on the sidelines, just like the rest of WI. Its the players that make the coach, not the coach making the players. As stated before when you lose your superstar players and then have just good players, you can't win with just that. Its the coaches who can win without the stars that is a good coach and he has shown this year tthat he can't do that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The West Islip coach is just a whiner on the sidelines, just like the rest of WI. Its the players that make the coach, not the coach making the players. As stated before when you lose your superstar players and then have just good players, you can't win with just that. Its the coaches who can win without the stars that is a good coach and he has shown this year tthat he can't do that.

If you asked every coach in Div1 who they do not want to play in the playoffs they would say WI. Your opinion really doesn't matter. WI has been in every game this season. Bad first half in the Northport game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off its difficult to take your statement seriously when you exaggerate or are just plain ignorant of the facts. Looking at last years UA teams rosters I found a total of 3 Mattituck players divided into different age groups and knowing that team and those players they belonged, so stop with the "all". Who the kids cousin "is" I don't think had anything to do with it. That said I did hear from my own kid that the EH player did get cut, that the player cried to the coach who you are speaking of and he intervened on her behalf . My guess is that this player and this coach know one another as he is the former EH coach, does not make it right and if that kid is placed on a team taking a kids spot who legitimately did not get cut that's a major problem.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Damn guess it sucks for the poor girls that have no "connection". I'd rather have my kid make the team based on her skill and not because I was able to pull strings anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off its difficult to take your statement seriously when you exaggerate or are just plain ignorant of the facts. Looking at last years UA teams rosters I found a total of 3 Mattituck players divided into different age groups and knowing that team and those players they belonged, so stop with the "all". Who the kids cousin "is" I don't think had anything to do with it. That said I did hear from my own kid that the EH player did get cut, that the player cried to the coach who you are speaking of and he intervened on her behalf . My guess is that this player and this coach know one another as he is the former EH coach, does not make it right and if that kid is placed on a team taking a kids spot who legitimately did not get cut that's a major problem.

DK running this again? If so it will be his usual crap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you are saying with some kids he was not bias, but with this one he was. I guess it's possible. Just not probable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What idiots! No tears- no coaches intervened! You absolutely make up what you want to have happened! They read the the wrong number - some other kid actually made the cut that should not have!!! ! Before you have one fact, here you come, ready to make [lacrosse] up! Going to guess you're daughter got cut and let's go ahead and bash someone elses kid and listen to your daughter assume the EH kid got special treatment. Would you people WAKE UP and stop being so pathetic. You are complete Idiots! How about it sucks for the kid because she made it, they screwed up her number and now she has mornos like you to deal with! My God you're such idiots!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DK running this again? If so it will be his usual crap.

Who is DK?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Damn guess it sucks for the poor girls that have no "connection". I'd rather have my kid make the team based on her skill and not because I was able to pull strings anyway.

Girls lax is by far "the" most political sport out there.

From college commits, to high school playing time, to high school awards some of what you will see is mind boggling.

school girls, all america teams, etc.

Hardly any of it makes sense.

Know someone? You're good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm, the pervert seems to have gone into hiding! Guess I stumbled upon something. Get some help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm, the pervert seems to have gone into hiding! Guess I stumbled upon something. Get some help.

pat yourself on the back there Columbo and let's move on from whatever your rambling about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Girls lax is by far "the" most political sport out there.

From college commits, to high school playing time, to high school awards some of what you will see is mind boggling.

school girls, all america teams, etc.

Hardly any of it makes sense.

Know someone? You're good.

agree with this. if you are a marginal athlete or better you go places with the right politics and a checkbook. then mommy and daddy can tell their friends.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport coach feeling the heat should be an interesting week for the queen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What idiots! No tears- no coaches intervened! You absolutely make up what you want to have happened! They read the the wrong number - some other kid actually made the cut that should not have!!! ! Before you have one fact, here you come, ready to make [lacrosse] up! Going to guess you're daughter got cut and let's go ahead and bash someone elses kid and listen to your daughter assume the EH kid got special treatment. Would you people WAKE UP and stop being so pathetic. You are complete Idiots! How about it sucks for the kid because she made it, they screwed up her number and now she has mornos like you to deal with! My God you're such idiots!

OK MOM we believe you. They read the wrong number....oops. Was it just her number that was wrong? It's a good thing you were there to help them out .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

pat yourself on the back there Columbo and let's move on from whatever your rambling about.

thanks, I just dropped my coat off at the cleaners too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If no coaches intervened then how did she know that the wrong number was read? The question had to have been asked by her or her parent to confirm the validity of the list of numbers that were read or did one of the coaches stop her before she left to tell her that her number was called incorrectly.

If a mistake was made then the coaches should have taken the time to write the numbers of those that made the cut and posted them for all to see. If one child's number was misspoken then there possibly could have been others as well. Posting the numbers would have at least eliminated some of that confusion, no?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was looking at the registration info for this. $45 to try out, $125 if you make the team. Back in the day, if you were selected to try out for an event like this, there weren't all these fees, it was an actual honor. Now it seems like just one more money grab parents pay for to pad a lax resume. Doesn't seem like any of these events are actually recognition or acheivement based then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agree with this. if you are a marginal athlete or better you go places with the right politics and a checkbook. then mommy and daddy can tell their friends.

Let's be honest. Organize a team fundraiser. Join your high school's booster club. your kid has a better chance to play in high school.

Even in travel lacrosse you see some players marketed and recruited over others based on the efforts or checkbooks of parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay oldest trick in the book. "We said the wrong number."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you are saying with some kids he was not bias, but with this one he was. I guess it's possible. Just not probable.

What I am saying are a few facts, 3 kids total from Mattituck made UA last year for teams that encompassed 4 different grades. Does not seem like a lot of kids for a descent program to have make it. My kid made one of the teams with 2 of them and has played against them during both travel and school ball. Now comes my own personal opinion, the kids that made it belonged there as I know them to be excellent players and to say " can get all the Mattituck.." when 3 total made it is ignorant. As far as the EH kid she is a good solid player but my kid told me she had a very bad morning session and did not have her number called to continue in the tryout . Make of it what you will.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk Class A playoff picture if season ended today.

1-Ward Melville 165.000
2-Middle Country 159.000
3-Northport 149.000
4-Smithtown West 142.000
5-Smithtown East 141.000
6-Sachem North 130.000
7-H H Hills 126.200
8-Riverhead 121.000
9-Huntington 110.200
10-West Islip 110.000
11-Sachem East 103.000

Outside looking in
12-Connetquot 102.000

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK MOM we believe you. They read the wrong number....oops. Was it just her number that was wrong? It's a good thing you were there to help them out .

Of course! Someone states facts to defend a kid from an idiot like you and you immediately assume it is the mom - wrong again! Some people just can't stand to watch stupid people bully young kids! You're 100% wrong! You're bitter and you are not worth one more breath.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this because players on her team were caught shoplifting on a team trip?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course! Someone states facts to defend a kid from an idiot like you and you immediately assume it is the mom - wrong again! Some people just can't stand to watch stupid people bully young kids! You're 100% wrong! You're bitter and you are not worth one more breath.
This site is better than reality TV. Lax parents of LI, would be a #1 hit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-Ward Melville 165.000
2-Middle Country 159.000
3-Northport 149.000
4-Smithtown West 142.000
5-Smithtown East 141.000
6-Sachem North 130.000
7-H H Hills 126.200
8-Riverhead 121.000
9-Huntington 110.200
10-West Islip 110.000
11-Sachem East 103.000

Outside looking in
12-Connetquot 102.000

gotta look forward, not use today's power scores. who is playing who the next week and 1/2 to get to the PO. Break it down to who has to win 2 out of 4. Gotta go deeper than 12. To leave Commack and especially Longwood out is foolish at this point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course! Someone states facts to defend a kid from an idiot like you and you immediately assume it is the mom - wrong again! Some people just can't stand to watch stupid people bully
young kids! You're 100% wrong! You're bitter and you are not worth one more breath.

Did we figure out how they knew it was the wrong number called yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-Ward Melville 165.000
2-Middle Country 159.000
3-Northport 149.000
4-Smithtown West 142.000
5-Smithtown East 141.000
6-Sachem North 130.000
7-H H Hills 126.200
8-Riverhead 121.000
9-Huntington 110.200
10-West Islip 110.000
11-Sachem East 103.000

Outside looking in
12-Connetquot 102.000

gotta look forward, not use today's power scores. who is playing who the next week and 1/2 to get to the PO. Break it down to who has to win 2 out of 4. Gotta go deeper than 12. To leave Commack and especially Longwood out is foolish at this point.

It would be foolish to include 4 through 12 on this list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-Ward Melville 165.000
2-Middle Country 159.000
3-Northport 149.000
4-Smithtown West 142.000
5-Smithtown East 141.000
6-Sachem North 130.000
7-H H Hills 126.200
8-Riverhead 121.000
9-Huntington 110.200
10-West Islip 110.000
11-Sachem East 103.000

Outside looking in
12-Connetquot 102.000

hahaha. Northport will choke as always. Come next Friday it's a whole new season. Saddle up. Going to be a great ride

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the News12Varsity site and there are only boys lacrosse games listed under Live Games- with the exception of the Girls Suffolk Championship??? Why is the coverage of the girls game so minimized this year?
Because according to the crazy North Port their parents, girls lacrosse can not be watched or liked by anyone other than players parents or they are creeps and pervs. They are just protecting your daughters because they are not really athletes just sex symbols

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who is going to take over at Northport

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-Ward Melville 165.000
2-Middle Country 159.000
3-Northport 149.000
4-Smithtown West 142.000
5-Smithtown East 141.000
6-Sachem North 130.000
7-H H Hills 126.200
8-Riverhead 121.000
9-Huntington 110.200
10-West Islip 110.000
11-Sachem East 103.000

Outside looking in
12-Connetquot 102.000

hahaha. Northport will choke as always. Come next Friday it's a whole new season. Saddle up. Going to be a great ride

To watch MC choke again Year after year they can't get it down they get bullied because of their lack of size and this is it their last dance can they get it done ??? Maybe they can since it isn't going through WI this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because according to the crazy North Port their parents, girls lacrosse can not be watched or liked by anyone other than players parents or they are creeps and pervs. They are just protecting your daughters because they are not really athletes just sex symbols

Northport games are on the Home Shoplifting Network

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the poor the thieving dears cant have their feelings hurt by being suspended for the season. It's just a part of growing up over there.

Like Reply Quote
Page 39 of 214 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard