BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 78 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't 91 just beat express 2 weeks ago?
Short memory. Express has lost 4 times in the last month. They're not winning anything with ease.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is igloo???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW its so quiet on here! Usually every parent bragging about how great their kids team is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WOW its so quiet on here! Usually every parent bragging about how great their kids team is!

I guess that's what happens when your area does not have a viable club league playing games every week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have a town league that plays an 8 game thrilling schedule, Why would anybody want a structured multi level competitive league with standings and a playoff system.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what 2022 teams participate in the league?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what 2022 teams participate in the league?

you didn't sense the sarcasm?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess that's what happens when your area does not have a viable club league playing games every week.

My kid is playing MS ball and PAL, so 5 - 7 practices and 2 - 3 games per week, along with 1 or 2 club team practices per week - how much more can you really expect of them??! SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team disappeared from own tournament this weekend
Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So NineD +1 dropped out of Spring Jam. Where they afraid they were going to have to play Express?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nine d 1 coming off a thrilling victory over express at WSYL I don't blame them for dropping out !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think they did want to play Outlaws/ Losing to them would be devastating
Like the last time they played
Probably missing a couple kids so they run and hide

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid is playing MS ball and PAL, so 5 - 7 practices and 2 - 3 games per week, along with 1 or 2 club team practices per week - how much more can you really expect of them??! SMH

MS and PAL is not really the same level as club teams though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So weak. Team therapists must have suggested it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats funny! 9D1 would not lose the the Outlaws if half their team was missing. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Outlaws have not come that far that 9d1 or Express need to fear them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is playing club in addition to MS and PAL - so games and practice for three different teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express wins championship today. Avenged previous loss to Laxachussetts. Some good teams. Mesa was good. Outlaws will be in the mix this summer. Easily top 4 on LI. Tournament run poorly. No one keeping score. 10 minute tie breaker between express and outlaws is no way to decide who plays for championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's 10 minute tiebreaker was a ridiculous idea. Congratulations to Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you have preferred a coin flip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is playing club in addition to MS and PAL - so games and practice for three different teams.

Do your kid and yourself a favor. Learn the word NO. Your son's body will begin to break down. Please give one up. Been through this before. If kid is a top player, PAL is a complete waste of time at this age. I get he plays with his friends. But his heels, ankles, Knees and back will start to bare the brunt of this...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coin flip much worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]WOW its so quiet on here! Usually every parent bragging about how great their kids team is!

Do your kid and yourself a favor. Learn the word NO. Your son's body will begin to break down. Please give one up. Been through this before. If kid is a top player, PAL is a complete waste of time at this age. I get he plays with his friends. But his heels, ankles, Knees and back will start to bare the brunt of this...
[/quote

I agree. Way too much. PAL is not worth it if he is playing on the school team then he is already playing with his friends drop one. For the sake of the kids Body.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express loses today in a scrimmage to legacy rebels. Lose yesterday to laxachusetts. Maybe they should start playing some more of that 36 man roster. Not just the same chosen few that pay the most $$ for training.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Einstein

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express loses today in a scrimmage to legacy rebels. Lose yesterday to laxachusetts. Maybe they should start playing some more of that 36 man roster. Not just the same chosen few that pay the most $$ for training.

Just use haters as motivators!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where and when were scrimages yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you writing a book or do you work for ESPN?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]WOW its so quiet on here! Usually every parent bragging about how great their kids team is!

[/quote

I agree. Way too much. PAL is not worth it if he is playing on the school team then he is already playing with his friends drop one. For the sake of the kids Body.

I get your point, but realize this whole thread started with someone suggesting a spring club travel league INSTEAD OF playing PAL - adding that into the mix over PAL would be more intense and, therefore more wear and tear than PAL! My point was that the added PAL was already probably too much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what other teams played??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrimmage would be meaningless if it occurred the day after they kids played 4+ games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cantiague Park, this was an arranged game with referee's and Leg- asee won 11-8. It was a good competitive game and I wish all LI travel teams would do it more often.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]WOW its so quiet on here! Usually every parent bragging about how great their kids team is!

[/quote

I get your point, but realize this whole thread started with someone suggesting a spring club travel league INSTEAD OF playing PAL - adding that into the mix over PAL would be more intense and, therefore more wear and tear than PAL! My point was that the added PAL was already probably too much.[/quote

I agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
was that express A or B team that lost to leg ??? any other teams play ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express AA (channy), and to the guy who said post tournament 4+ blah blah blah, no one likes an excuse more than a loser. Express is a very good team but they got beat, tomorrow is a new day. Good competition makes everyone better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a scrimmage. Kidd that don't play that much got get some run.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Stupid comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express won. Stop the nonsense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but express lost 11-8. Teams are catching up and surpassing them. This is not last year. Too many kids over there also. That team is ready to implode. Channy can't say no to the $.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either you are stupid and can't count or you are a loser trying to promote fake news. Regardless you need help

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express did lose, but played kids that usually do not step on field. Looks like the 38 kid roster is ready to implode. This is not on Chanenchuck. This is on parents that put kids on team. 2022 has 5 very good teams on island

Page 43 of 78 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard