BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,687
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 214 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ward Melville did nothing but [lacrosse] and moan about their coaches for the past couple of years. Now that they're on top all of a sudden they can do no wrong. Parents are hilarious. Let the coaches do their job if you don't agree with it take Your kid off the team is very simple

Ward Melville Parents whine about everything. They thing they are special or something. They are classless people who think because they have money they can do or say what they want. Abuse officials, abuse other teams players and parents, Abuse there coaches.

Wow, someone is vert bitter this morning. WM has a very talented junior class and they are starting to get the time on the field that they did not get last year. WM is a very deep team.

It is doubtful that you are a WM parent but if you are then please step away from the computer. The "Team" is talented, it has nothing to do with the a specific grade. Junior and Senior classes happen to have a lot of depth. Most of the girls only play only 50% of the game this season. Last year they "all" played less, two years ago none of the 2018's were on the team, three years ago none of the 2017's were on the team. For whatever the reason, the coach did not bring the players up in the 9th grade and played them sparingly as 10th graders. All of the impact players have been there all along (and there are a lot of them). It is a long season and games are won on the field. We are happy for the team but please do not create a divide by singling out one specific class as the reason for the current success. Let the haters hate and the bitter parents stir the pot but if you are from WM do not contribute to the BS.

Agreed! Please keep WM off this board. Just enjoy the season!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville did nothing but [lacrosse] and moan about their coaches for the past couple of years. Now that they're on top all of a sudden they can do no wrong. Parents are hilarious. Let the coaches do their job if you don't agree with it take Your kid off the team is very simple

Ward Melville Parents whine about everything. They thing they are special or something. They are classless people who think because they have money they can do or say what they want. Abuse officials, abuse other teams players and parents, Abuse there coaches.

Wow, someone is vert bitter this morning. WM has a very talented junior class and they are starting to get the time on the field that they did not get last year. WM is a very deep team.

It is doubtful that you are a WM parent but if you are then please step away from the computer. The "Team" is talented, it has nothing to do with the a specific grade. Junior and Senior classes happen to have a lot of depth. Most of the girls only play only 50% of the game this season. Last year they "all" played less, two years ago none of the 2018's were on the team, three years ago none of the 2017's were on the team. For whatever the reason, the coach did not bring the players up in the 9th grade and played them sparingly as 10th graders. All of the impact players have been there all along (and there are a lot of them). It is a long season and games are won on the field. We are happy for the team but please do not create a divide by singling out one specific class as the reason for the current success. Let the haters hate and the bitter parents stir the pot but if you are from WM do not contribute to the BS.

Good luck WM. Glad to see you back in the mix.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck WM. Glad to see you back in the mix.
If I were a wm parent I'd be more concerned about the kid who got an invite to school girls when her coach didn't give one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is the Junior class and group of parents that definitely think it is all about them. They throw the coach under the bus every chance they get including today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is the Junior class and group of parents that definitely think it is all about them. They throw the coach under the bus every chance they get including today.

Whaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaa . You are a troll. If they throw the coach under the bus every chance they get why have I not seen it on here? Go back under your rock little troll.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't ward melville in suffolk. Last i checked the money is in nassau.Ok they have suffolk county money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Florida Shoplifting Criminal Penalties
Shoplifting property with a total combined value of more than $300 and less than $20,000; or if the item taken is a firearm or certain other items. Third degree grand theft (third degree felony).

So if what the girls stole was > $300, and I believe I read above it was valued at $600, then yes, it was a felony.

They are juveniles, get over it middle aged men! Juveniles are treated differently in the CRJ system, for a reason, so bad choices don't chase them for life. Let's be real here okay hypocrites, if these girls were on a LOSING lacrosse team, that was not beating your daughter's team, none of you would care. Now, if these girls are suspended or better yet kicked off the team, your little princess may have a chance to win something. That is the TRUTH, again, you hold children to a higher standard than yourself, you pathetic losers.

1. I'm not a man.
2. I don't drink and drive.
3. I do hold my children to a high standard, as I believe we all should.
4. My kids are not in the same division as Northport so that argument is irrelevant.
5. You look like the biggest loser for trying to justify what they did.

What do you think the consequences should be?

Okay, then I suppose you are an exception, but most of the posters on here are middle aged men. Most adults drink and drive, but think it is okay, because well they think they are fine. I also hold my daughter to high standards, BUT I will not impact a young woman's life by kicking her off the team. I have said earlier, community service or suspension, but in an age when teen suicide and drug use (heroin) is on the rise, I will not take something away from her that she loves. I will not subject her to that kind of embarrassment among her peers. Do any of you monitor your child's social media? Do you see how mean and cruel these girls can get? You of all posters should understand the complexities and difficulties of being a teen girl. I am really surprised a mother would advocate for her daughter to be kicked off the team for this. Again, most of the posters have daughter's on teams that play against NP, that is the ONLY reason for the moral outrage, it has nothing to do with the well being of the girls.
So I am a middle aged man that does not drink, I have been married to the same woman faithfully for 20 years, and have made several mistakes far worse than the ones commited by these girls, and my daughter is allready in college. They should recieve a suspention from school seeing as the crime was commited at a school function, they should be suspended from playing for the rest of the year for embarrising themselves, the school, there parents, the town, and most importantly there team. They should be made to attend the games in team gear, but not in uniform, to support the team mates they have let down. $600.00 is a lot of money and wasn't a couple of candy bars, so they need to held accountable in a very public and severe manor. But C.R. does not have i any ntegrity, and is far more concerned with her reputation so they will probably be playing in the next game

First off friend, if you are a middle aged man, with no dog in the fight, your knowledge of the incident is odd at best, downright scary at worst. You state you are a middle aged man who wants to see a bunch of teen girls punished severely, even though you suffered no loss, the only ones who can ask for this "severe" punishment is the company that was victimized. So, your odd fetish about punishing teen girls strikes me as something you should study a bit deeper, perhaps with the assistance of a shrink. Standing on the sidelines in uniform not allowed to play, is that your "Scarlet Letter"? What a [lacrosse] you sound like. Second, what was the "severe" punishment you doled out on yourself for your transgressions you committed in your youth? Or were you not caught, therefore making it all okay? Maybe it's time for you to seek forgiveness from those you stole from, but don't throw your guilt at a bunch of girls you don't know. Thirdly, go find your sixth grade teacher and punch her in the mouth, your grammar is pathetic, if your daughter is attending your alma mater, get her out fast, you didn't learn $hit. Lastly, I can at least understand the loser parents who want the girls suspended so they can see their school win, you I just don't get. This looks more like some sour grapes on your end.
Maybe The school I attended sucked, but at least they had more integrity than your Faux Upper class losers in north port. I never said I got away with anything, and was punished far worse than your little princess will be. Its funny you make fun of my grammar, but your reading comprehension is twice as bad, I didn't say they should attend games in uniforms, I said they shouldn't be allowed back in the uniform seeing as your thieving princess disgraced it. Maybe its you who should go punch your 6th grade teacher in the face for your lack of reading comprehension. Then punch your mother in the face for not teaching you to be a good parent. As for my knowlege of the situation it was easy to obtain, seeing as the facts have been talked about in detail on this site you flaming idiot, but I forgot you have no comprehension so you probably forgot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't ward melville in suffolk. Last i checked the money is in nassau.Ok they have suffolk county money.

What?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry Nassau but just like in the LIC you lose out to a Suffolk town when it comes to most expensive zip code.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry Nassau but just like in the LIC you lose out to a Suffolk town when it comes to most expensive zip code.

Very true but most of those localities are summer residences for people from Nassau.

We like to say "we head out east in the summer"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true but most of those localities are summer residences for people from Nassau.

We like to say "we head out east in the summer"

we love it when you all go back up island !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the middle aged man who wants the girls to wear their team gear on the sidelines, but not play, is that so you know who to creep on you weirdo? Hope you're registered with the authority's, I bet there's a pretty deep hole in your basement with a bucket attached. CREEP

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are always excuse makers for the great coaches at Farmingdale, Wantagh, NorthShore Syosset Port Plainedge Macarthur, Massapequa yet unless they have the players they do very little. Just like summer coaches. Roll out the balls and let the girls play best CLUBS do well because the best girls play there the coaches are average at best

Our team is on the list and she isn't considered a great coach except by some groupie parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is a man without a girl playing high school lacrosse on the Girls high school thread anyway? Doesn't anyone else find that peculiar?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is a man without a girl playing high school lacrosse on the Girls high school thread anyway? Doesn't anyone else find that peculiar?
It's because of politicly correct mothers like you that woman/girls lacrosse will never get as much credit as mens. It's people like you that try to shame anyone into NOT watching a game because the players are woman/girls and not athletes, and if a man was to watch them he must be a creep or a perv and not just watching a game with athletes. By your logic any man that watches any female sport is a creep and a perv, but I bet your the first loudmouth to complain that woman don't make as much as men or get as much respect. Seems like your the one pimping out your daughters sex to shame someone that you don't agree with. I also bet you're the kind of idiot that wonders why only the parents of girls lacrosse go to watch a game while football gets larger crowds.I guess only the parents of current players get to state an opinion or it's peculiar when most of you should take the advice because you're pretty bad parents with no clue how raise children, thats why they shoplift in the first place, because you failed. Maybe you should sut up and listen for the first time in your life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's because of politicly correct mothers like you that woman/girls lacrosse will never get as much credit as mens. It's people like you that try to shame anyone into NOT watching a game because the players are woman/girls and not athletes, and if a man was to watch them he must be a creep or a perv and not just watching a game with athletes. By your logic any man that watches any female sport is a creep and a perv, but I bet your the first loudmouth to complain that woman don't make as much as men or get as much respect. Seems like your the one pimping out your daughters sex to shame someone that you don't agree with. I also bet you're the kind of idiot that wonders why only the parents of girls lacrosse go to watch a game while football gets larger crowds.I guess only the parents of current players get to state an opinion or it's peculiar when most of you should take the advice because you're pretty bad parents with no clue how raise children, thats why they shoplift in the first place, because you failed. Maybe you should sut up and listen for the first time in your life.

You forgot to drop the Mic when you walked off stage. Although she will say a typical man would just leave things a mess and not pick up after themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Im a woman/mom...and I have to agree. He has a point!FVXtpV

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only woman can watch or comment on girls sports!! You pervert!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

indont have a son and I go to our hs boys games all the time. Does that make me a mrs Robinson???? I enjoy the game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try creep, go troll the 4th grade boys post, probably more your speed anyway. Weirdo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

indont have a son and I go to our hs boys games all the time. Does that make me a mrs Robinson???? I enjoy the game

Cougar

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cougar

Why do you need to tell us your sex? What does being a woman have to do with a weirdo pedophile trolling high school girl posts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how many girls they take for School Girls? This is my daughter's first time trying out. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess men coaches are perverts to otherwise why are they coaching the girls game. They played the boys game when they grew up, its totally separate rules for the game. Not like soccer or basketball where the girls and boys rules are the same. So my question is why so many men coaches. Must all be perverts and pedophiles as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess men coaches are perverts to otherwise why are they coaching the girls game. They played the boys game when they grew up, its totally separate rules for the game. Not like soccer or basketball where the girls and boys rules are the same. So my question is why so many men coaches. Must all be perverts and pedophiles as well.

Nope, they have a reason to be there, you admit to not having a girl playing HS lax, your daughter is in college, you're just a degenerate loser pervert! Go away oddball! I'm sure you're the guy who sits in his van watching practice from the parking lot. Freak

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cougar

Why do you need to tell us your sex? What does being a woman have to do with a weirdo pedophile trolling high school girl posts?

my point is, why is he a pedophile? maybe he just likes the game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the bald fat guy in WI that thinks he knows every call on the field why can't he just sit there and shut his fat mouth !!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who really likes the game. Its pretty hard to watch. They say it gets better as they get older. I am still waiting as is so many others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the bald fat guy in WI that thinks he knows every call on the field why can't he just sit there and shut his fat mouth !!!!!!!!!!
knows more than the refs on the field. And if you're an opposing parent you wouldn't even see him as u sit on other bleachers. So my guess same wi disgruntled parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
knows more than the refs on the field. And if you're an opposing parent you wouldn't even see him as u sit on other bleachers. So my guess same wi disgruntled parent

nicely written, fat bald guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then he should get his fat butt out there and ref if he knows more. He prob is to fat to keep up with the play though. Just another big fat guy who sits on the sidelines making calls. West Islip is white trash anyway. West Islip is bummed because there coach isn't so good when he doesn't have good players. Every coach is good when they have good players playing for them, When you lose your starts and you have to actually coach, your record shows. Good luck WI, you won't be winning anything this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then he should get his fat butt out there and ref if he knows more. He prob is to fat to keep up with the play though. Just another big fat guy who sits on the sidelines making calls. West Islip is white trash anyway. West Islip is bummed because there coach isn't so good when he doesn't have good players. Every coach is good when they have good players playing for them, When you lose your starts and you have to actually coach, your record shows. Good luck WI, you won't be winning anything this year

He is an official.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is an official.

An official fat bald guy, with a big mouth?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually no. Parent that sits near him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then he should get his fat butt out there and ref if he knows more. He prob is to fat to keep up with the play though. Just another big fat guy who sits on the sidelines making calls. West Islip is white trash anyway. West Islip is bummed because there coach isn't so good when he doesn't have good players. Every coach is good when they have good players playing for them, When you loss e your starts and you have to actually coach, your record shows. Good luck WI, you won't be winning anything this year

He is an official.

An official fat bald guy, with a big mouth?
perhaps you should learn how to spell before you run your fat mouth. White trash would be where mc lives and plays.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody in wi cares what you think. Girls are just fine but thanks for your concern. And they'd take their coach over your man [lacrosse] looking thing anyday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually no. Parent that sits near him.

That's cute. Do you hold his rule book?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm, no daughter in high school but weighs in on a post about girls lacrosse and how severe the punishment they should receive for the incident in Florida, yeah that's normal behavior for a middle aged male. Go sniff your moms dirty drawers psycho!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times has northport wardmelville been up state
WI 3 in a row
I think the coach knows what he is doing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
School Girls tryout was a joke again. The East Hampton kid was sent home after lunch, but she cried and told one of the joke coaches who her cousin is and was allowed to continue. Maybe that same coach can get all the Mattituck/Southold kids on Under Armour again. No shame!

Like Reply Quote
Page 38 of 214 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard