BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 102 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ahhhhhhhh he plays for the Bandits. But ok.

Sure he does. Get a life, loser.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seriously-- won the tournament, not sure what you are talking about

Express having a lot of trouble today. Tied an average Laxachusettes team and just tied Warriors. Making all those changes and the team is worse than it's ever been. BM must be laughing hard today. Go get 'me AJ!!!! Nice job. Did you start your son???

You're an idiot. Both teams are far above whatever [lacrosse] team your kid plays for since he got cut from Express. Watch the game not the scores and you'll see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a great one thanks. Like today for example, inbetween my younger son's games enjoyed myself watching Express struggle against mediocre teams at best. Most Overrated team in the grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a great one thanks. Like today for example, inbetween my younger son's games enjoyed myself watching Express struggle against mediocre teams at best. Most Overrated team in the grade.

Such a loser. You sat around your house updating Tourney Machine. You were nowhere near the field! I would hate to be you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express having a lot of trouble today. Tied an average Laxachusettes team and just tied Warriors. Making all those changes and the team is worse than it's ever been. BM must be laughing hard today. Go get 'me AJ!!!! Nice job. Did you start your son???

You're an idiot. Enough with you obsession with an and the gadgets. I am sure your son is happy where he is despite your craziness. The fact that you called lax black and warriors average should be enough to confiscate your phone. Maybe express is struggling, maybe not. maybe other teams are getting closer. Just relax with your obsession. Getting creepy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is this the basic west islip team with the complete arrogant lunatics dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're the idiot. Fact is Express' so called "A" team goes into an obvious "B" level tournament ( no igloo, no STS, no Bandits ) and had a hard time getting it done. 2 ties and barely winning the ship. They are just not the team they used to be. Warriors have improved. Lax Black have improved etc.. Express have Not and are not the Honey Badger team they used to be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring back BM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring back BM

Second that...AJ is just a player, not a coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring back BM

When is AJ's team going to play BM's Tornados?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring back BM

When is AJ's team going to play BM's Tornados?

Yeah, let's see how well he's coached them up. Yelling isn't coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring back BM

BM is never coming back .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring back BM

Why is that?
Did Pat Lough take his place?
If yes, then that is an upgrade, isn't it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring back BM

Why is that?
Did Pat Lough take his place?
If yes, then that is an upgrade, isn't it?

Pat's back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He never left. He's coaching tornados and seems happy doing it. Express and Channy are cancer. Very bad for the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Third that. AJ is a nice guy but not a good coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Torados are much better because of the efforts of all 3 coaches. Will they beat AJ, probably not because of possessions. Faceoffs are a big part of winning at this age. Player for player; Tornados match up really well against the Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told by someone very very close to the top Brass at express. Parents went complaning and wanted him back. 2 Express Directors behind Channy's back spoke to BM about returning and he declined the offer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told by someone very very close to the top Brass at express. Parents went complaning and wanted him back. 2 Express Directors behind Channy's back spoke to BM about returning and he declined the offer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the same thing. He'll never come back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Move on from this ridiculous rant about coaching!!!! Discuss lacrosse for crying out loud. Long Island lax is a hit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But express kid is a phenom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Torados are much better because of the efforts of all 3 coaches. Will they beat AJ, probably not because of possessions. Faceoffs are a big part of winning at this age. Player for player; Tornados match up really well against the Express

Yeah, Express White. We're talking about a different team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're the idiot. Fact is Express' so called "A" team goes into an obvious "B" level tournament ( no igloo, no STS, no Bandits ) and had a hard time getting it done. 2 ties and barely winning the ship. They are just not the team they used to be. Warriors have improved. Lax Black have improved etc.. Express have Not and are not the Honey Badger team they used to be.

The "ship".....you are a tool!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which one? The 2022AA righty attack kid that made a guest appearance at the tourney? Yeah, he was good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which one? The 2022AA righty attack kid that made a guest appearance at the tourney? Yeah, he was good.

Your son could be the same way if he played against kids two years younger

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd be really [lacrosse]ed off if that happened to my team. I would demand that the owner not play that kid. I feel bad for the Express parents who take that kind of bs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents are what you would expect INSANE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Haugen has such good athletes. Its a shame they are not in the same category as Bandits. I've seen the Bandits practice and its pretty impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Haugen has such good athletes. Its a shame they are not in the same category as Bandits. I've seen the Bandits practice and its pretty impressive.

The Bandits have not even practice this year. Why do watch other teams practice, anyway? You drove all the way to Bayport last summer? How many teams were practicing there when you watched them? You're so transparent and your lies are a clear indication of your insecurities.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd be really [lacrosse]ed off if that happened to my team. I would demand that the owner not play that kid. I feel bad for the Express parents who take that kind of bs.

He's a holdback player. He would be an old 7th grader. Technically a 2023 since he was reclassed so the team will play that card; however, he's not on their roster. He plays on Express's 2022AA team. They would have lost to Laxachusettes Black and Warriors without him. I'm fine with it if he plays for them all season and not 2022, but that's just not going to happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're fine. Who says you have a say in this matter. Mind your own business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's a holdback player. He would be an old 7th grader. Technically a 2023 since he was reclassed so the team will play that card; however, he's not on their roster. He plays on Express's 2022AA team. They would have lost to Laxachusettes Black and Warriors without him. I'm fine with it if he plays for them all season and not 2022, but that's just not going to happen.

He never should have been on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why you would be fine if he played with the 2023 team - isn't that the whole point of the other person's post?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More fake news. The kid has been on the roster since Sept. A good player yes - but a phenom , I don't think so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors had a big defenseman who basically neutralized both express righty attackman. But you had to actually be there and watch the two games the teams played each other to know that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12yr. old phenom is correct. watched him play. kids got skill. Heard he's a 23 playing up on 22AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12yr. old phenom is correct. watched him play. kids got skill. Heard he's a 23 playing up on 22AA.

Ok dad SG or is this loopy mom NG Down two years lolol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok dad SG or is this loopy mom NG Down two years lolol

That's a lot to be playing down. Maybe they should move to Maryland! Why would a parent do that? Especially knowing that everyone knows how old he is and how much flack they're going to take all season. It's gotta effectvthevkid at some point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seen a 2023 goalie at warriors tryout with 2022 kids, would have dominated his grade why play up!

Page 58 of 102 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard