Send us your commitment story & Contact us for Lacrosse Events boosting. Keep Laxin'!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,276
Posts347,108
Members2,494
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 83 of 111 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The past few years you guys have always been ripping each other (the other grade) without cohesion.

As far as goalies, Last year in the big game JV A the two goalies split, no. So do you ha e 3 or 4 goalies?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The goalies should transfer to Kellenberg. Much better school and will have a ton of playing time.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yep imagine being the backup to the backup for your whole varsity career


Before you bash the kids - remember, BOTH senior backups are committed. Name another High School team where not 1 but 2 back-up goalies are committed? Both are really good. They have 3 top-level goalies - but only 1 can play. Which again leads to why HS lacrosse doesn't mean that much...

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Senior 3rd string goalies father has been a complainer for years.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Joined: Jun 2011
L
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
L
Joined: Jun 2011
5

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
5

Are you saying there are 5 quality goalies on varsity, HOORAH!

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many goalies do the JV teams play. Do the back ups get any playing time?

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
5

Are you saying there are 5 quality goalies on varsity, HOORAH!


So there are 2 seniors that are committed to Manhattan and Wesleyan. Junior is committed to Duke and starting. 2 committed sophomores 1 to Notre Dame (reclass) 1 committed to Furman. So I would say that is 5 quality goalies in the program. I don't t think the sophomores are on varsity.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yep imagine being the backup to the backup for your whole varsity career


Before you bash the kids - remember, BOTH senior backups are committed. Name another High School team where not 1 but 2 back-up goalies are committed? Both are really good. They have 3 top-level goalies - but only 1 can play. Which again leads to why HS lacrosse doesn't mean that much...


Before you tell people what to do - remember their are THREE senior backup goalies.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch it there partner those cowboy boots ain't just a dooshy affectation . Them pointy toes can hurt you

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have two senior goalies who are committed to play D1 lacrosse, but still have never gotten their chance on the Chaminade Varsity. As juniors they sat because there was a Notre Dame committed senior playing ahead of them. Now they are seniors and have to watch as a Duke committed junior plays instead. Whether it is right or wrong, fair or unfair, I totally understand why they would be disappointed.......Why don't we leave it at that and move on?

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have two senior goalies who are committed to play D1 lacrosse, but still have never gotten their chance on the Chaminade Varsity. As juniors they sat because there was a Notre Dame committed senior playing ahead of them. Now they are seniors and have to watch as a Duke committed junior plays instead. Whether it is right or wrong, fair or unfair, I totally understand why they would be disappointed.......Why don't we leave it at that and move on?


Well put.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have two senior goalies who are committed to play D1 lacrosse, but still have never gotten their chance on the Chaminade Varsity. As juniors they sat because there was a Notre Dame committed senior playing ahead of them. Now they are seniors and have to watch as a Duke committed junior plays instead. Whether it is right or wrong, fair or unfair, I totally understand why they would be disappointed.......Why don't we leave it at that and move on?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
5

Are you saying there are 5 quality goalies on varsity, HOORAH!


So there are 2 seniors that are committed to Manhattan and Wesleyan. Junior is committed to Duke and starting. 2 committed sophomores 1 to Notre Dame (reclass) 1 committed to Furman. So I would say that is 5 quality goalies in the program. I don't t think the sophomores are on varsity.


Lets not include the 2 committed Sophomores (one of which should be a Jr and re-classed because of the Current starter). How many Jr goalies are there? Didnt they use 2 goalies last year and is it true last year they split time. Not going to say you split time on varsity, just curious if they split time last year on JV. Did the goalies split time on JV last year?

Does the Sophomore re-class split time with the other committed sophomore goalie on Jv?

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have two senior goalies who are committed to play D1 lacrosse, but still have never gotten their chance on the Chaminade Varsity. As juniors they sat because there was a Notre Dame committed senior playing ahead of them. Now they are seniors and have to watch as a Duke committed junior plays instead. Whether it is right or wrong, fair or unfair, I totally understand why they would be disappointed.......Why don't we leave it at that and move on?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
5

Are you saying there are 5 quality goalies on varsity, HOORAH!


So there are 2 seniors that are committed to Manhattan and Wesleyan. Junior is committed to Duke and starting. 2 committed sophomores 1 to Notre Dame (reclass) 1 committed to Furman. So I would say that is 5 quality goalies in the program. I don't t think the sophomores are on varsity.


Lets not include the 2 committed Sophomores (one of which should be a Jr and re-classed because of the Current starter). How many Jr goalies are there? Didnt they use 2 goalies last year and is it true last year they split time. Not going to say you split time on varsity, just curious if they split time last year on JV. Did the goalies split time on JV last year?

Does the Sophomore re-class split time with the other committed sophomore goalie on Jv?



One of the sophomore goalies from last year transferred back to Massapequa. He is committed to Lehigh.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have two senior goalies who are committed to play D1 lacrosse, but still have never gotten their chance on the Chaminade Varsity. As juniors they sat because there was a Notre Dame committed senior playing ahead of them. Now they are seniors and have to watch as a Duke committed junior plays instead. Whether it is right or wrong, fair or unfair, I totally understand why they would be disappointed.......Why don't we leave it at that and move on?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
5

Are you saying there are 5 quality goalies on varsity, HOORAH!


So there are 2 seniors that are committed to Manhattan and Wesleyan. Junior is committed to Duke and starting. 2 committed sophomores 1 to Notre Dame (reclass) 1 committed to Furman. So I would say that is 5 quality goalies in the program. I don't t think the sophomores are on varsity.


Lets not include the 2 committed Sophomores (one of which should be a Jr and re-classed because of the Current starter). How many Jr goalies are there? Didnt they use 2 goalies last year and is it true last year they split time. Not going to say you split time on varsity, just curious if they split time last year on JV. Did the goalies split time on JV last year?

Does the Sophomore re-class split time with the other committed sophomore goalie on Jv?



One of the sophomore goalies from last year transferred back to Massapequa. He is committed to Lehigh.


Observation: I hear alot about this one's commited, that one's commited. I've seen plenty of commited kids, both boys and girls, that just don't impress me. So that really doesn't hold water.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On the JV A team the coaches have made the effort to get all the goalies some playing time.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Anthony's used to be the same. But now there is is dozens pulled up. Some dot play much, philosophy is off imho.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
St. Anthony's used to be the same. But now there is is dozens pulled up. Some dot play much, philosophy is off imho.


This is a Chaminade not St Anthony's thread. Open a new thread for that of you want

Till then it about Chamimade. All players see time, you say, you were careful not to say in every game. Last year the goalies split even the most challenging games. This year or even last year on freshman did more than one goalie play against St. Anthony's. Last years JV A had committed goalies, well at least one was last year. And they still split time. Not sure 2019 Chaminade goalies ever split time against St. Anthony's.

With that logic and the 2019 goalie committed to Notre Dame will the 2019 goalie play over the Duke goalie or will they split time. (Probably not you don't split the on Varsity unless a blow out)

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey blog police. It's a comparison to Chaminade. I'll comment as I wish.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey blog police. It's a comparison to Chaminade. I'll comment as I wish.

Personally I don't think you can compare the schools now. Especially if one now pulls up a dozen kids. You can say one school varsity is better because they play the games... but you can't compare Chammy Fresh to SA fresh. Or you can't compare the sophomore classes. You used to be able to predict the future between the two but if you don't have a child on either team you won't be able to predict a thing.

When will Chammy start pulling up kids, next year just in time to drive 2018 crazy,. The first grade that should have been moved up

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI Chaminade parents you are just another good team on LI, no ones is kissing the ring.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have two senior goalies who are committed to play D1 lacrosse, but still have never gotten their chance on the Chaminade Varsity. As juniors they sat because there was a Notre Dame committed senior playing ahead of them. Now they are seniors and have to watch as a Duke committed junior plays instead. Whether it is right or wrong, fair or unfair, I totally understand why they would be disappointed.......Why don't we leave it at that and move on?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
5

Are you saying there are 5 quality goalies on varsity, HOORAH!


So there are 2 seniors that are committed to Manhattan and Wesleyan. Junior is committed to Duke and starting. 2 committed sophomores 1 to Notre Dame (reclass) 1 committed to Furman. So I would say that is 5 quality goalies in the program. I don't t think the sophomores are on varsity.


Lets not include the 2 committed Sophomores (one of which should be a Jr and re-classed because of the Current starter). How many Jr goalies are there? Didnt they use 2 goalies last year and is it true last year they split time. Not going to say you split time on varsity, just curious if they split time last year on JV. Did the goalies split time on JV last year?

Does the Sophomore re-class split time with the other committed sophomore goalie on Jv?



One of the sophomore goalies from last year transferred back to Massapequa. He is committed to Lehigh.


Observation: I hear alot about this one's commited, that one's commited. I've seen plenty of commited kids, both boys and girls, that just don't impress me. So that really doesn't hold water.


Please, stop observing, you don't know what your looking at.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
St. Anthony's used to be the same. But now there is is dozens pulled up. Some dot play much, philosophy is off imho.


This is a Chaminade not St Anthony's thread. Open a new thread for that of you want

Till then it about Chamimade. All players see time, you say, you were careful not to say in every game. Last year the goalies split even the most challenging games. This year or even last year on freshman did more than one goalie play against St. Anthony's. Last years JV A had committed goalies, well at least one was last year. And they still split time. Not sure 2019 Chaminade goalies ever split time against St. Anthony's.

With that logic and the 2019 goalie committed to Notre Dame will the 2019 goalie play over the Duke goalie or will they split time. (Probably not you don't split the on Varsity unless a blow out)

Isn't that why the kid re-classed in the first place?

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what are the chances for this Saturday's Reg's Rock match up? Saw GC v Manhasset this past week and Manhasset seemed to have some strong attackmen and one particularly strong midfielder (along with some other decent midfielders). But their defense seems undersized, more interested in waving their sticks than feet/body position, and reluctant to be physical. I think that will be an issue against Chaminade and our bigger attackmen. They seem to have only one defender who can deal with size and strength. The reverse is true with our defense on their attack: we will physically dominate the smaller Indians' attack. Any thoughts/comments?

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So what are the chances for this Saturday's Reg's Rock match up? Saw GC v Manhasset this past week and Manhasset seemed to have some strong attackmen and one particularly strong midfielder (along with some other decent midfielders). But their defense seems undersized, more interested in waving their sticks than feet/body position, and reluctant to be physical. I think that will be an issue against Chaminade and our bigger attackmen. They seem to have only one defender who can deal with size and strength. The reverse is true with our defense on their attack: we will physically dominate the smaller Indians' attack. Any thoughts/comments?


What position do you play young man? Nice to see a player on here and not a parent. You are a player right? You said "we" so I can assume you're actually part of the team and not some parent who THINKS he is on the team. Any way good luck kid.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhattan , lax program is absolutely horrendous. they could use a cardboard cutout to play goal. D1 recruit ???? wow.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhattan , lax program is absolutely horrendous. they could use a cardboard cutout to play goal. D1 recruit ???? wow.


Really? You're bashing a kids commitment? What a loser. You probably got cut from hop scotch and table tennis in 12th grade. What a DI#K!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhattan , lax program is absolutely horrendous. they could use a cardboard cutout to play goal. D1 recruit ???? wow.


Really? You're bashing a kids commitment? What a loser. You probably got cut from hop scotch and table tennis in 12th grade. What a DI#K!!


C'mon, you invest all that money into Cham to wind up at a school like that??? Give me a break and stay public, anyone can go there. Lax program is the bottom of barrel.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhattan , lax program is absolutely horrendous. they could use a cardboard cutout to play goal. D1 recruit ???? wow.


Really? You're bashing a kids commitment? What a loser. You probably got cut from hop scotch and table tennis in 12th grade. What a DI#K!!


C'mon, you invest all that money into Cham to wind up at a school like that??? Give me a break and stay public, anyone can go there. Lax program is the bottom of barrel.



Wow, so nicely put- lax daddy who did nothing academically or athletically since high school in the 80's.

Wait, I'm selling you short - you led your sanitation department softball team in most beers chugged in a single inning.

Like it or not, the kid is a D1 collegiate athlete at a school that counts Rudy Giuliani and ray Kelly as alumni. It's about this kids future, not your past.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhattan , lax program is absolutely horrendous. they could use a cardboard cutout to play goal. D1 recruit ???? wow.


Really? You're bashing a kids commitment? What a loser. You probably got cut from hop scotch and table tennis in 12th grade. What a DI#K!!


C'mon, you invest all that money into Cham to wind up at a school like that??? Give me a break and stay public, anyone can go there. Lax program is the bottom of barrel.


SMH

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whoa...maybe the post was to try silence the Dad who keeps saying "play the Senior" and bashing the Jr.
and Manhattan? come on....


Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhattan has a very strong alumni base in the NYC area, specifically in finance.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhattan has a very strong alumni base in the NYC area, specifically in finance.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhattan has a very strong alumni base in the NYC area, specifically in finance.


and engineering.


Now I think the Duke bound junior Goalie is better, but The Manhattan bound Goalie will do just fine there.
He'll be playing lacrosse for a few more years. good for him.

This board would be better served encouraging these kids to pursue their skill sets; seek out opportunities; and take advantage of those opportunities as they are presented to them.

What is wrong in the life of this miserable POS that he/she can't appreciate and celebrate a kid being selected to play at the next level?








Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most chaminade kids are tools. Just like there parents.Most kids go there either because they are odd and awkward and have no friends in public school(Evan Hansen), you live in a town where there are minorities in the schools and you can't stomach the thought of sending your kids there, you are an elitist (generally applies to the attorneys) most of whom are really not that good.Or your kids are such gifted athletes you have to send them there to play the only other competitive catholic school on the island(St Anthony's)Yes your kids are drinking and smoking weed just like every other kid,the difference is they travel 50 miles to do it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most chaminade kids are tools. Just like there parents.Most kids go there either because they are odd and awkward and have no friends in public school(Evan Hansen), you live in a town where there are minorities in the schools and you can't stomach the thought of sending your kids there, you are an elitist (generally applies to the attorneys) most of whom are really not that good.Or your kids are such gifted athletes you have to send them there to play the only other competitive catholic school on the island(St Anthony's)Yes your kids are drinking and smoking weed just like every other kid,the difference is they travel 50 miles to do it.


And the [lacrosse]hole comment of the week goes to this bitter little man, sure your wife looks good standing on the stoop watering the lawn in your white undershirt smoking a Marlboro. Good luck in life, please put a plastic bag over your head and end it so your kid has a smattering of a chance.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to edit this person's post line by line.


Most chaminade kids are tools.
(Good sentence structure, however proper names must be capitalized- Chaminade. Also, this contains an overstated and unsubstantiated generalization-- or--- personal opinion)

Just like there parents.
(Not a sentence) also (THEIR not There)

Most kids go there either because they are odd and awkward
(generalization & you forgot the coma after odd) (Either/or- probably could be 2 sentences)

and have no friends in public school(Evan Hansen),
(not sure about the hansen reference, also poor coma usage) (should be "odd, awkward, and have no
friends")

you live in a town where there are minorities in the schools and
(should be a new sentence. you switched from third person personal pronoun to second person- be
consistent!) (are we talking about me or the kids)

you can't stomach the thought of sending your kids there,
(again, poor pronoun usage does "there" refer to Chaminade or the town HS?)

you are an elitist (generally applies to the attorneys) most of whom are really not that good.
(You probably should have closed the parenthesis after good--- you are referring to attorneys and not
elitists)

Or your kids are such gifted athletes you have to send them there to play the only
(why?) (Finally,here is the "or", but now you've switched from second person pronoun to the kids of the
second person- very confused!)

other competitive catholic school on the island(St Anthony's)
(again, proper names must be capitalized - Catholic)

Yes your kids are drinking and smoking weed just like
(You forgot the coma - should be "Yes, your kids....)

every other kid,the difference is they travel 50 miles to do it.
(Period after "kid". new sentence) (.... and you are back to third person again?) (Also, "every other kid"
is poor word choice- should be "many other kids")

Fact check: Summit, NY is 50 miles west of St. Anthony's and Montauk is 50 Miles to the East.



Grade: D-minus (extra credit given for using letters instead of grunting)


In sum, you don't like Chaminade kids for several reasons.


Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm going to edit this person's post line by line.


Most chaminade kids are tools.
(Good sentence structure, however proper names must be capitalized- Chaminade. Also, this contains an overstated and unsubstantiated generalization-- or--- personal opinion)

Just like there parents.
(Not a sentence) also (THEIR not There)

Most kids go there either because they are odd and awkward
(generalization & you forgot the coma after odd) (Either/or- probably could be 2 sentences)

and have no friends in public school(Evan Hansen),
(not sure about the hansen reference, also poor coma usage) (should be "odd, awkward, and have no
friends")

you live in a town where there are minorities in the schools and
(should be a new sentence. you switched from third person personal pronoun to second person- be
consistent!) (are we talking about me or the kids)

you can't stomach the thought of sending your kids there,
(again, poor pronoun usage does "there" refer to Chaminade or the town HS?)

you are an elitist (generally applies to the attorneys) most of whom are really not that good.
(You probably should have closed the parenthesis after good--- you are referring to attorneys and not
elitists)

Or your kids are such gifted athletes you have to send them there to play the only
(why?) (Finally,here is the "or", but now you've switched from second person pronoun to the kids of the
second person- very confused!)

other competitive catholic school on the island(St Anthony's)
(again, proper names must be capitalized - Catholic)

Yes your kids are drinking and smoking weed just like
(You forgot the coma - should be "Yes, your kids....)

every other kid,the difference is they travel 50 miles to do it.
(Period after "kid". new sentence) (.... and you are back to third person again?) (Also, "every other kid"
is poor word choice- should be "many other kids")

Fact check: Summit, NY is 50 miles west of St. Anthony's and Montauk is 50 Miles to the East.



Grade: D-minus (extra credit given for using letters instead of grunting)


In sum, you don't like Chaminade kids for several reasons.




HAHAHAHA, great work (but you spelled comma wrong) a true and fantastic post. Post of the week, to you sir!! Touche

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHA but you spelled douchey wrong.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Chaminade,

Beat Pequa tomorrow!

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm going to edit this person's post line by line.


Most chaminade kids are tools.
(Good sentence structure, however proper names must be capitalized- Chaminade. Also, this contains an overstated and unsubstantiated generalization-- or--- personal opinion)

Just like there parents.
(Not a sentence) also (THEIR not There)

Most kids go there either because they are odd and awkward
(generalization & you forgot the coma after odd) (Either/or- probably could be 2 sentences)

and have no friends in public school(Evan Hansen),
(not sure about the hansen reference, also poor coma usage) (should be "odd, awkward, and have no
friends")

you live in a town where there are minorities in the schools and
(should be a new sentence. you switched from third person personal pronoun to second person- be
consistent!) (are we talking about me or the kids)

you can't stomach the thought of sending your kids there,
(again, poor pronoun usage does "there" refer to Chaminade or the town HS?)

you are an elitist (generally applies to the attorneys) most of whom are really not that good.
(You probably should have closed the parenthesis after good--- you are referring to attorneys and not
elitists)

Or your kids are such gifted athletes you have to send them there to play the only
(why?) (Finally,here is the "or", but now you've switched from second person pronoun to the kids of the
second person- very confused!)

other competitive catholic school on the island(St Anthony's)
(again, proper names must be capitalized - Catholic)

Yes your kids are drinking and smoking weed just like
(You forgot the coma - should be "Yes, your kids....)

every other kid,the difference is they travel 50 miles to do it.
(Period after "kid". new sentence) (.... and you are back to third person again?) (Also, "every other kid"
is poor word choice- should be "many other kids")

Fact check: Summit, NY is 50 miles west of St. Anthony's and Montauk is 50 Miles to the East.



Grade: D-minus (extra credit given for using letters instead of grunting)


In sum, you don't like Chaminade kids for several reasons.




HAHAHAHA, great work (but you spelled comma wrong) a true and fantastic post. Post of the week, to you sir!! Touche

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm going to edit this person's post line by line.


Most chaminade kids are tools.
(Good sentence structure, however proper names must be capitalized- Chaminade. Also, this contains an overstated and unsubstantiated generalization-- or--- personal opinion)

Just like there parents.
(Not a sentence) also (THEIR not There)

Most kids go there either because they are odd and awkward
(generalization & you forgot the coma after odd) (Either/or- probably could be 2 sentences)

and have no friends in public school(Evan Hansen),
(not sure about the hansen reference, also poor coma usage) (should be "odd, awkward, and have no
friends")

you live in a town where there are minorities in the schools and
(should be a new sentence. you switched from third person personal pronoun to second person- be
consistent!) (are we talking about me or the kids)

you can't stomach the thought of sending your kids there,
(again, poor pronoun usage does "there" refer to Chaminade or the town HS?)

you are an elitist (generally applies to the attorneys) most of whom are really not that good.
(You probably should have closed the parenthesis after good--- you are referring to attorneys and not
elitists)

Or your kids are such gifted athletes you have to send them there to play the only
(why?) (Finally,here is the "or", but now you've switched from second person pronoun to the kids of the
second person- very confused!)

other competitive catholic school on the island(St Anthony's)
(again, proper names must be capitalized - Catholic)

Yes your kids are drinking and smoking weed just like
(You forgot the coma - should be "Yes, your kids....)

every other kid,the difference is they travel 50 miles to do it.
(Period after "kid". new sentence) (.... and you are back to third person again?) (Also, "every other kid"
is poor word choice- should be "many other kids")

Fact check: Summit, NY is 50 miles west of St. Anthony's and Montauk is 50 Miles to the East.



Grade: D-minus (extra credit given for using letters instead of grunting)


In sum, you don't like Chaminade kids for several reasons.




HAHAHAHA, great work (but you spelled comma wrong) a true and fantastic post. Post of the week, to you sir!! Touche

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm going to edit this person's post line by line.


Most chaminade kids are tools.
(Good sentence structure, however proper names must be capitalized- Chaminade. Also, this contains an overstated and unsubstantiated generalization-- or--- personal opinion)

Just like there parents.
(Not a sentence) also (THEIR not There)

Most kids go there either because they are odd and awkward
(generalization & you forgot the coma after odd) (Either/or- probably could be 2 sentences)

and have no friends in public school(Evan Hansen),
(not sure about the hansen reference, also poor coma usage) (should be "odd, awkward, and have no
friends")

you live in a town where there are minorities in the schools and
(should be a new sentence. you switched from third person personal pronoun to second person- be
consistent!) (are we talking about me or the kids)

you can't stomach the thought of sending your kids there,
(again, poor pronoun usage does "there" refer to Chaminade or the town HS?)

you are an elitist (generally applies to the attorneys) most of whom are really not that good.
(You probably should have closed the parenthesis after good--- you are referring to attorneys and not
elitists)

Or your kids are such gifted athletes you have to send them there to play the only
(why?) (Finally,here is the "or", but now you've switched from second person pronoun to the kids of the
second person- very confused!)

other competitive catholic school on the island(St Anthony's)
(again, proper names must be capitalized - Catholic)

Yes your kids are drinking and smoking weed just like
(You forgot the coma - should be "Yes, your kids....)

every other kid,the difference is they travel 50 miles to do it.
(Period after "kid". new sentence) (.... and you are back to third person again?) (Also, "every other kid"
is poor word choice- should be "many other kids")

Fact check: Summit, NY is 50 miles west of St. Anthony's and Montauk is 50 Miles to the East.



Grade: D-minus (extra credit given for using letters instead of grunting)


In sum, you don't like Chaminade kids for several reasons.




HAHAHAHA, great work (but you spelled comma wrong) a true and fantastic post. Post of the week, to you sir!! Touche


Sorry about the comma.

As Dickie Dunn said in Slapshot "I tried to capture the spirit of the thing".

Like Reply Quote
Page 83 of 111 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4