BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,533
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 70 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 69 70
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any top notch goalies or faceoff guys in 2023 or 2022?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All goalies are top notch takes balls to play that position. Toughest position in any sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Yes, my son. He is the face off guy and goalie for his team. The amazing thing, he wears his goalie gear and uses his goalie stick during face off's. After gaining possession, he sprints down to play goal. Forgot to mention he plays up, so he does this for both his 22 and 23 team. We are so proud of him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, my son. He is the face off guy and goalie for his team. The amazing thing, he wears his goalie gear and uses his goalie stick during face off's. After gaining possession, he sprints down to play goal. Forgot to mention he plays up, so he does this for both his 22 and 23 team. We are so proud of him.

That is too funny; nice post!!

I have seen some really good lacrosse at this level at both 2022 and 2023; I have sons that play in both age brackets. I saw some real nice goaltending with Lax Factory in 2022 AA; very quick and clears the ball well and Koopers FO kid against VLC was exceptional! In 2023 Crabs in dominating everyone and has some talent in between the pipes for sure; Team 91 2023 has a very good FO kid as does the Hawks at this level. I wish there were some names on these jerseys so these kids could get some recognition!! LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a good question for the color commentary reporters for the 2022's. The ones that watch every game every week.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA had a FO guy that was really strong against Crabs last week. Think it was #6. He made the game pretty interesting in the 4th qtr.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA had a FO guy that was really strong against Crabs last week. Think it was #6. He made the game pretty interesting in the 4th qtr.

I saw the final score of that game and it appears FCA gave them a run for their money; looks like FCA put a nice team together this year to compete with Crabs. I actually caught some of the FCA/Team 91 game; FCA destroyed them but the FO kid for Team 91 was definitely a bright spot for them. He won most of the draws. Next Level has a very good FO kid as well; big and fast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You failed too mention Looneys 2023 has a Face off guy who dominated Club Blue and team 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw the final score of that game and it appears FCA gave them a run for their money; looks like FCA put a nice team together this year to compete with Crabs. I actually caught some of the FCA/Team 91 game; FCA destroyed them but the FO kid for Team 91 was definitely a bright spot for them. He won most of the draws. Next Level has a very good FO kid as well; big and fast.

Seriously FCA Dad?? Are you really going to come on hear and pump up your own kid up.... Get real.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You failed too mention Looneys 2023 has a Face off guy who dominated Club Blue and team 91

Oh now here comes the Looneys Dad's.....If you have to pump up your kids on this site then they might not be that good.... Give me a break

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No dad here...just pointing out good players..obviously you don't know about him..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C'mon Looney's Dad I don't know what game you were watching but that Looney's duo did well against Club Blue but the kid on Team 91 got the best of both of them; I don't think I saw anyone else on Team 91 taking a draw in that game and he battled in the circle with both; might have been 3 of them form Looney's, that entire game. Those are the kind of kids I love to watch play......all heart!

Also Keep an eye on #24 from Crabs; attackman, and number 2 another attackman on FCA. The crabs kid may be the best player in 2023.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh now here comes the Looneys Dad's.....If you have to pump up your kids on this site then they might not be that good.... Give me a break

LOL....definitely a Looney's dad......too funny with the self promotion of an 11/12 year old. What has happened to youth sports!!!???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Don't count out Koopers.

What Koopers team? One of their older teams appeared to have their hands full this morning at Blandair.

Koopers 2019 may be the best team in the entire area! NPYLL teams (including Crabs) hiding from them.

You got that Right!

FCA 2019 18
Koopers 2019 2

Koopers 2019 hasn't played FCA. These are sophmores, they don't play HOCO league anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a Team 91 dad too me...blind..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously you wasn't at the game..the final score tells it all..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what this is in reference to, but I attend a lot of games with 2 boys playing in the HOCO League. Final score doesn't necessarily tell you about some of the individual battles going on all over the field. Pointing simply to the score is someone that doesn't understand the game of lacrosse and is on here with an agenda. Some parents will never learn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"You wasn't at the game"......oh these poor kids!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually a Crabs Dad and Proud of it!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must have been learning subjunctives that day

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are 6th graders.... relax!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It figures..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what this is in reference to, but I attend a lot of games with 2 boys playing in the HOCO League. Final score doesn't necessarily tell you about some of the individual battles going on all over the field. Pointing simply to the score is someone that doesn't understand the game of lacrosse and is on here with an agenda. Some parents will never learn

Like I said before you obviously wasn't at the game to make a dumb comment on I attend all game. I

C'mon Looney's Dad I don't know what game you were watching but that Looney's duo did well against Club Blue but the kid on Team 91 got the best of both of them; I don't think I saw anyone else on Team 91 taking a draw in that game and he battled in the circle with both; might have been 3 of them form Looney's, that entire game. Those are the kind of kids I love to watch play......all heart!

Also Keep an eye on #24 from Crabs; attackman, and number 2 another attackman on FCA. The crabs kid may be the best player in 2023.

You failed too mention Looneys 2023 has a Face off guy who dominated Club Blue and
team 91

Like said before you wasn't at the game..Looneys only use 2 Face off guys...I was only giving credit where credit is due and you turn this into a circus..I no more about LAX than what you think..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow...and that makes you special...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like I said before you obviously wasn't at the game to make a dumb comment on I attend all game. I

You failed too mention Looneys 2023 has a Face off guy who dominated Club Blue and
team 91

Like said before you wasn't at the game..Looneys only use 2 Face off guys...I was only giving credit where credit is due and you turn this into a circus..I no more about LAX than what you think..

I never said I was at ALL lacrosse games but I did say ALOT. Regardless of how many Looney's used they surely didn't dominate at the Circle based on what I saw. And let's be honest neither of those teams could hold a candle to the Crabs 2023 at any position on the field. Crabs playing looneys would be a circus; you are right!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

team 91

I never said I was at ALL lacrosse games but I did say ALOT. Regardless of how many Looney's used they surely didn't dominate at the Circle based on what I saw. And let's be honest neither of those teams could hold a candle to the Crabs 2023 at any position on the field. Crabs playing looneys would be a circus; you are right!!

Just like they rolled FCA...Right!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

team 91

FCA played well and definitely improved; must be the YELLOW helmet additions that are helping them out. Amazing how the casts offs on FCA and Looney's and Team 91 etc can help a team but weren't be good enough to make Crabs this year. That's says a lot about the programs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

team 91

FCA played well and definitely improved; must be the YELLOW helmet additions that are helping them out. Amazing how the casts offs on FCA and Looney's and Team 91 etc can help a team but weren't be good enough to make Crabs this year. That's says a lot about the programs

Crabs was out coached not out played....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it says the YELLOW helmets had too many 7th graders on their team, so the true 6th graders had to go play somewhere else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it says the YELLOW helmets had too many 7th graders on their team, so the true 6th graders had to go play somewhere else.

That's funny!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha that's always the excuse when we beat other teams. I will simply say that there is a reason why those kids are no longer playing with Crabs and it has nothing to do with age but has everything to do with talent and work ethic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny!!

And true!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"We"? What position do you play for Crabs? As for "for talent and work ethic", unless your kid is the assistant coach's son, your kid is no safer then those you disparage. Another year, another 5 or so replaced.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask a Crabs parent how old their kid is and they will tell you his graduation year. Playing older kids in order to beat younger kids is nothing to be proud about.

Those yellow helmets represent everything that is wrong with youth lacrosse - money grubbing club owner who never played the game who sells the dream of D1 glory an a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Disgusting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask a Crabs parent how old their kid is and they will tell you his graduation year. Playing older kids in order to beat younger kids is nothing to be proud about.

Those yellow helmets represent everything that is wrong with youth lacrosse - money grubbing club owner who never played the game who sells the dream of D1 glory an a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Disgusting.

Which clubs cut kids from tryouts because they did prefirst or repeated a grade? Right, none.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which clubs cut kids from tryouts because they did prefirst or repeated a grade? Right, none.

which club tells parents their son should stay back a grade to play for their club? that's right, Crabs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First. has your so be played for a crabs team? Second, if so, are you saying on this forum that someone from Crabs told your son to repeat a grade to save his spot on the team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knowing the distraction police will converge: has your son played for a crabs team (for a season, not the phony thing flat brim does in the summer); and has a crabs representative asked that your son repeat a grade? I say no way that has happened.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't let my kid go near that organization. Owner is a loud mouth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your a complete fool if you think RM doesn't encourage kids to reclass. Look how the rosters have had multiple kids suddenly move from one team to younger team at the end of a school year OR in the case of beach lax vs 91 they did it before the school year ended. The whole Baltimore based club scene thrives off this holdback nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
Page 45 of 70 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 69 70
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard