BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,102
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 91 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
thanks to the 24 organization for putting on the 24 Magic Town Tourney tonight @ Cantiague -- well run, a lot of town pride and kids having fun interacting with other town teams -- thanks again...great time.

thanks to the 24 organization for putting on the 24 Magic Town Tourney tonight @ Cantiague -- well run, a lot of town pride and kids having fun interacting with other town teams -- thanks again...great time.

Absolutely well run and organized. Great tourney with great group of teams coaches and parents. Nice night.

Agreed...great night of town lax

Is 24 a Town Organization? I thought they were travel? What Towns are they from?

24 is a Travel Organization. They put on a town event.

Did their teams play in the event?

Absolutely well run and organized. Great tourney with great group of teams coaches and parents. Nice night.

Agreed...great night of town lax

Is 24 a Town Organization? I thought they were travel? What Towns are they from?

Where are the results from the tournament?

On their website.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM came to play. Good group of kids out east playing lax well together. Like all the other teams that came to play. That group was the best of best out there last night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM came to play. Good group of kids out east playing lax well together. Like all the other teams that came to play. That group was the best of best out there last night.

No doubt they were the most talented team out there last night. Some real good kids on that team. Too bad their coaches are punks, but that is to be expected from the 631.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the teams were evenly matched and games were decided by a goal or two. Really don't think any one team stood out. Teams were very well advanced for 5th graders and the boy's seemed to be coached up pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
spring jam lacrosse schedule out. whose in the running

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ESM came with 15kids... There top 15 and the BBP/wolfpack goalie, What about the other poor ESM kids that wanted to play.??? guess they were not good enough? They had 8 coaches that had to be asked to get off the field at least 5x.....enjoy the tee shirts. oh wait, every boy got one in the fun day and well run tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
!

ESM came with 15kids... There top 15 and the BBP/wolfpack goalie, What about the other poor ESM kids that wanted to play.??? guess they were not good enough? They had 8 coaches that had to be asked to get off the field at least 5x.....enjoy the tee shirts. oh wait, every boy got one in the fun day and well run tournament.
?? I have never met more ignorant, uninformed, morons. You can add 9 up anyway you like but doesn't change the fact that you're a fool. That goalie doesn't even play for WP anymore and he is from ESM not BBP and never was.... as for ESM... dude you need to relax and realize that ESM does this every tournament. They get right on BOTC and wait for that perfect moment to throw accolades at themselves, pretending to be from another town. EVERY TOURNAMENT! We actually have bets to see how long it takes... usually it's in the parking lot of the venue or better yet the sidelines. Point being... don't let them rattle you... It's just what they do! The put the CRA in crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know much about the teams in the other bracket but I thought it was strange that 91 and Express were placed in the same side of the bracket. The way they have the playoff set up they would only have a chance to play in the semis against each other , not the finals....who on the other side is better than either 1? Why not have them split?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 and Express are in the same bracket because thats the A bracket, the other bracket is the B bracket, the 2 brackets does not cross and meet in the playoffs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know much about the teams in the other bracket but I thought it was strange that 91 and Express were placed in the same side of the bracket. The way they have the playoff set up they would only have a chance to play in the semis against each other , not the finals....who on the other side is better than either 1? Why not have them split?

I think its an A and B bracket. The 2 winners won't play each other.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think its an A and B bracket. The 2 winners won't play each other.

Ahhh got it...thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I don't know much about the teams in the other bracket but I thought it was strange that 91 and Express were placed in the same side of the bracket. The way they have the playoff set up they would only have a chance to play in the semis against each other , not the finals....who on the other side is better than either 1? Why not have them split?[/qu

You are just mad that igloo does not play WP but do not sleep on the Laxachusetts Black they pushed Taz last year at NLF for a good 2/3 of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I don't know much about the teams in the other bracket but I thought it was strange that 91 and Express were placed in the same side of the bracket. The way they have the playoff set up they would only have a chance to play in the semis against each other , not the finals....who on the other side is better than either 1? Why not have them split?[/qu

You are just mad that igloo does not play WP but do not sleep on the Laxachusetts Black they pushed Taz last year at NLF for a good 2/3 of the game.

Pack will dominate as usual. Yawwwwwwwwn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which is Laxachusetts A team Green or Black?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP waited to make sure Taz was not in tourney before they entered.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm predicting right now that Laxachussets Black will be a lot better than expected. I guarantee they will have at least one or two enormous and skilled players who do not look like they can possibly be in 5th grade because guess what, they aren't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WP waited to make sure Taz was not in tourney before they entered.

Conn. kid wasn't available this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo should not even be in the a bracket but I guess they have to keep up the high end for that price. WP run that a bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pink is A bracket. Navy is B. Top two from each play each other for A and B champs.

Agree on Laxachussets. Very strong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pink is A bracket. Navy is B. Top two from each play each other for A and B champs.

Agree on Laxachussets. Very strong

Final 2 teams in each bracket will be LI teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 lightning is the A or B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lefty attack is insane on WP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 lightning is the A or B team?

I guess you would consider them the A team of the 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You Idiot they came with 12 kids 4 coaches and their own goalie who doesn't play on wolfpack. Coaches on the field? what games were you watching? They were actually down kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh. I saw that they were in the B bracket st spring jam. I was under the impression they were this fantastic team. At least that's what I read on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok Dad. Hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok Dad. Hahaha

In MD, Madlax lost to the much improved Annapolis Hawks 7-6. They also beat Bethesda 10-9.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 1/3 express,1/3 taz and 1/3 Wolfpack. Sounds like an interesting team with a roster of 24- any different what the kids on those teams are playing for their spots each week... should be interesting practices and starting lines

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about conn kid????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ct kid doesn't waste his time with 2024 events. He only plays 2023 events

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 is a B/C team. We scrimmaged them. Was not impressed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 is a B/C team. We scrimmaged them. Was not impressed.

Thanks for your evaluation coach Danowski ! They are not a C team. Strong B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See where they stand after this weekend. Mesa orange, laxachusetts green and LI Outlaws all tough competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why tryout and accept the invite for Taz. It will be interesting this summer when Taz and Dukes play at the same time in different states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Select or Outlaws B?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Danowski likes it outside. Have you seen the cat? Bop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why tryout and accept the invite for Taz. It will be interesting this summer when Taz and Dukes play at the same time in different states.

Weak 2023 events. don't forget to add that in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You Idiot they came with 12 kids 4 coaches and their own goalie who doesn't play on wolfpack. Coaches on the field? what games were you watching? They were actually down kids

OK, 12 kids even worse!! Bring some more kids let them have fun ..all the other teams brought 18+ kids...and Comon now... there were at least 8 coaches on that field. the Golie has played for BBP in the past....Just saying...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Select or Outlaws B?

B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Danowski likes it outside. Have you seen the cat? Bop.

You make no sense.

Page 56 of 91 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard