BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At the end of the tape I thought I heard "Sweep the leg Johnny."

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 on Madlax is 11 years old. But at this point does it really matter? No one is going to believe the truth anyways. As long as he continues to play well everyone is going to say he is much older than all other 5th graders. I guess all the smaller kids on any 2024 team is really a 4th grader playing up since it's not possible for someone to be shorter or taller than the norm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Honestly how old is 24 from Madlax?

He's 15 but what do you care?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 on Madlax is 11 years old. But at this point does it really matter? No one is going to believe the truth anyways. As long as he continues to play well everyone is going to say he is much older than all other 5th graders. I guess all the smaller kids on any 2024 team is really a 4th grader playing up since it's not possible for someone to be shorter or taller than the norm.

He is not 11, thanks for posting the video.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like previous poster. At this point kid might as well be 18 cause no one will listen to the truth. I hear the small attack kid is 8.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is crazier: Team 88+3 parents or Madlax parents?

Team 88+3: insane owner who should be kicked out, insane parents defending his "break the arm" comment as just game talk

Madlax: equally insane owner, parents publishing video complete with slomo and captions, using illegal older players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OR it could be the non-Madlax, non-88+3 parents that are trying to make the two clubs look bad. I admit it, I am not a Madlax parent, but this is getting old. Make fun of the clubs... but leave the kids out of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Broken arms are just part of the game. If you don't like it, play baseball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi

OR it could be the non-Madlax, non-88+3 parents that are trying to make the two clubs look bad. I admit it, I am not a Madlax parent, but this is getting old. Make fun of the clubs... but leave the kids out of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree.. I might even good as far as saying every other game should be played without a helmet. A concussion here and there never hurt any 5th grader. Toughen these boys up for real life.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree.. I might even good as far as saying every other game should be played without a helmet. A concussion here and there never hurt any 5th grader. Toughen these boys up for real life.

Coaches should insult and threaten the kids more too. Got to get them ready for the real world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse]#% you [lacrosse]. Really? What a [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg. Thank good I don't play for you guys igloo will never do that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Par for the course for these two scumbag clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 3 Coaches with the worst sideline behavior in 2024:

1. Team 88+3 - no details needed
2. Madlax - see above
3. RR - Insane yelling and belittling of players

I'm sure we can compile a nice top 5. Come on people!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax bit the dust today, nice win Hawks. Class organization from top to bottom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a real Baltimoron to not see the sarcasm in that. .. Lighten up Francis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a real Baltimoron to not see the sarcasm in that. .. Lighten up Francis

No sarcasm acceptable when talking about players heads, as*hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax bit the dust today, nice win Hawks. Class organization from top to bottom.

How is that possible? I thought Madlax dads said they are the best 2024 team in the country. Good to see them lose with their illegal age player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yea.. You are a True Clickish Baltimoron with zero sense of humor. Shouldn't you be planing your annual OC trip instead of here online Francis?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yea.. You are a True Clickish Baltimoron with zero sense of humor. Shouldn't you be planing your annual OC trip instead of here online Francis?

Did you high 5 yourself with that response, true 91 dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Madlax lose? I thought they were the greatest 5th grade team of all time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Madlax lose? I thought they were the greatest 5th grade team of all time?

The 9th grader must have been out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The big kid was there. Hawks just played some solid D. They have a strong team this year. Back to back wins against BLC and MadLax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who was there knows that the officials cost Madlax the game against Hawks. Clearly HoCo is stacked with homer Baltimore and MD refs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The CHILD is an on age 5th grader at a school in NoVA - does it make people feel better about themselves to constantly harass him?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Madlax parent, no excuses here. Great win by Hawks. Skilled, well coached team. Attack, especially the leftie that had the game winner, delivered. But the Hawk's defense should really get the credit. They were outstanding. Great slides and help defense. It was a competitive, clean game, and I hope that the Madlax kids get a chance to play the Hawks again. If nothing else, maybe they will practice a little harder this week. Just hope that all the parents on this board will be more supportive of all the HoCo league kids going forward. There is no reason that anyone should be attacking any of the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The CHILD is an on age 5th grader at a school in NoVA - does it make people feel better about themselves to constantly harass him?

Shut up Madlax cheater

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon's only focus are his sons teams 2022 and 2024; nothing else matters including the coaching of the other squads; there is nothing elite about it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon's only focus are his sons teams 2022 and 2024; nothing else matters including the coaching of the other squads; there is nothing elite about it!

"DADDY CLUB" lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then don't play there....Obviously some people like him because he has a bunch of kids in his program.... Stop coming on this site from other clubs beating up other programs and coaches. You are either from a rival club that thinks you guys are so much better or you are a [lacrosse] stirrer from team 88+3 that is not happy with their current situation.... Grow the F up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who was there knows that the officials cost Madlax the game against Hawks. Clearly HoCo is stacked with homer Baltimore and MD refs.

Thank God no one has to go down to crooked [lacrosse] Landon School to play Madlax anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Madlax parent, no excuses here. There is no reason that anyone should be attacking any of the kids.

Ironic statement considering you pay for your son to play for the a-hole who attacks his own players and families. How do you look yourself in the mirror? I guess you look away. One of your son's teammates is going to leave soon for another club and will catch [lacrosse] from the owner. But I guess it's ok as long as it happens to someone else.

Great values you're teaching your son there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 is just like Looney's - only one good team. The rest of the club is garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Madlax parent, no excuses here. There is no reason that anyone should be attacking any of the kids.

Ironic statement considering you pay for your son to play for the a-hole who attacks his own players and families. How do you look yourself in the mirror? I guess you look away. One of your son's teammates is going to leave soon for another club and will catch [lacrosse] from the owner. But I guess it's ok as long as it happens to someone else.

Great values you're teaching your son there.

Dude, get some new material. Something from 2014 or later. People make mistakes and move on, and you should too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 is just like Looney's - only one good team. The rest of the club is garbage.

Please enlighten us. Which clubs are not garbage in your eyes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which team??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most people don't realize it but refs almost always want one team to beat another and will do lots of little things throughout the game to ensure the team they want to win actually wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then don't play there....Obviously some people like him because he has a bunch of kids in his program.... Stop coming on this site from other clubs beating up other programs and coaches. You are either from a rival club that thinks you guys are so much better or you are a [lacrosse] stirrer from team 88+3 that is not happy with their current situation.... Grow the F up

Thanks for reconfirming that the 91 folks are despicable, foul mouthed, low lifes. The decent ones are moving to Crabs. Huge departures coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 3 Coaches with the worst sideline behavior in 2024:

1. Team 88+3 - no details needed
2. Madlax - see above
3. RR - Insane yelling and belittling of players

I'm sure we can compile a nice top 5. Come on people!

Son played after HoCo - RR, so I watched the end of the game. RR was getting a beat down by HoCo. RR coach was dropping f-bombs and threw lax stick at bench. How parents can let their kids play for these clowns is beyond me. Worst is the assistants who just stand there and are afraid to say anything. Find a good coach, it's not about the club.

Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard