BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
Re: Girls 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Half the team has offers already? Just curious, is this team LI based or MD based? I know a bunch of extremely talented girls on a variety of clubs that haven't committed yet.

This team is imagination based.

Stick your head in the sand if that's what you want to do, tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep at night. Your daughter and her teammates may very well not have college coaches looking at them and there may not be any college coaches at their games to hand out brochures to, but that certainly is not the case for all teams and all girls. Typical reaction though, about what I expected. Recruiting for this age group is shutting down next week anyway, so unless you have offers in your hand you will have to wait until junior year to hand out brochures.

Half the team has offers already? Just curious, is this team LI based or MD based? I know a bunch of extremely talented girls on a variety of clubs that haven't committed yet.

This team is imagination based.

Stick your head in the sand if that's what you want to do, tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep at night. Your daughter and her teammates may very well not have college coaches looking at them and there may not be any college coaches at their games to hand out brochures to, but that certainly is not the case for all teams and all girls. Typical reaction though, about what I expected. Recruiting for this age group is shutting down next week anyway, so unless you have offers in your hand you will have to wait until junior year to hand out brochures.

U R awesome.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a D bag. Half the team has offers my a--. Clearly an excited newbie to the process.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a D bag. Half the team has offers my a--. Clearly an excited newbie to the process.

Prepare for lecture.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prepare for lecture.

I'm expecting this to be a good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets

My popcorn is getting stale.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets

This has been such a let-down. Worse than Fas and Furious 7 or whatever the last one was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets

This has been such a let-down. Worse than Fas and Furious 7 or whatever the last one was.

That's because all these secret clubs and their girls with their double secret commitments are crying in their cornflakes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets

That's because all these secret clubs and their girls with their double secret commitments are crying in their cornflakes.

You mean their parents are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets

You mean their parents are.

This just totally made my day. Thank you!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe he/she lost the link to this site?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prepare for lecture.

Ignorance is bliss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet MD United ILM is crying every day. Now her lanky lefty has to wait 29 months to get that 100% scholarship offer to Maryland. Better get to work Bev! If you don't get that full-ride for ILM's kid you'll get put on her list!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet MD United ILM is crying every day. Now her lanky lefty has to wait 29 months to get that 100% scholarship offer to Maryland. Better get to work Bev! If you don't get that full-ride for ILM's kid you'll get put on her list!

No need to knock MD United because your team was gutted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you talking about? My daughter has been done with club for a while. I just don't like MD United and neither do a TON of other people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S. E. or J. S.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you talking about? My daughter has been done with club for a while. I just don't like MD United and neither do a TON of other people.

I'd say they're talking about Integrity. Half the team left for other clubs this past fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd say they're talking about Integrity. Half the team left for other clubs this past fall.

Okay. That sucks I guess. Good luck to the club-jumpers. In my past experience, it usually doesn't work out as planned. The vast majority wind up going to the same type of college team they would've went to had they stayed at their original club, and they face the same issues at their new club but the parents make the poor kids stay on the new team to 'save face'. A lot of the time the club-jumper is the parent, not the kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly! There are not many girls that I know of in this age group who say, "I'm tired of hanging out on the bench with my friends, I want to go somewhere else where I can get more time on the field."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly! There are not many girls that I know of in this age group who say, "I'm tired of hanging out on the bench with my friends, I want to go somewhere else where I can get more time on the field."

This is sarcasm, correct? If a girl is still playing club at this age and with the amount of $$$$ being forked over to do so, I'd like to think they'd have the drive to see the field. The minute my daughter displays this complacency, she's played her last club game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

S. E. or J. S.

Anybody paying attention can see that Integrity has fallen on hard times. The 2021 and 2022 team's playing lower level spring league division is a huge indictment of that organization. Why else would they and their parents be on here bashing everyone and everything. The green must be seeping into their skin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is sarcasm, correct? If a girl is still playing club at this age and with the amount of $$$$ being forked over to do so, I'd like to think they'd have the drive to see the field. The minute my daughter displays this complacency, she's played her last club game.

Most certainly tongue in cheek. At this level no girl should be content with riding the bench even with friends on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen MDU play a couple of times in the spring league. If you're not one of the 2-3 middies that dominate the ball you might've well stayed home because your not going to see much action.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen MDU play a couple of times in the spring league. If you're not one of the 2-3 middies that dominate the ball you might've well stayed home because your not going to see much action.

Exactly! My kid hated MD United. Too much favoritism. No good coaches. Director is NOT a coach, just a business person. And, the "recruiting coordinator" is a pleasant piece of work. She loves herself more than anything. And, NOT a coordinator of anything. Just an egomaniac.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the old coach should have run everything through your kid too, oh wait...you did. How much did the "RC" deal with your kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on MDU. It is sad how a few never pass the ball and Coach/Dir just watches. How about all get a chance. For her birthday the girls put small liquor bottles in their tops and threw them at her at practice as a surprise. What did this say to our girls. Not what i am paying for my daughter. No one is allowed to bad talk the queen. so many problems.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on MDU. It is sad how a few never pass the ball and Coach/Dir just watches. How about all get a chance. For her birthday the girls put small liquor bottles in their tops and threw them at her at practice as a surprise. What did this say to our girls. Not what i am paying for my daughter. No one is allowed to bad talk the queen. so many problems.

MD united not the only team with passing problems.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"The girls" (8th grade players?) threw liquor bottles at their coach? Who gave them the bottles???

"What does this say to our girls." If it was a surprise to the coach, how it is her fault??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"The girls" (8th grade players?) threw liquor bottles at their coach? Who gave them the bottles???

"What does this say to our girls." If it was a surprise to the coach, how it is her fault??

Sounds to me like a bad decision on the part of the parents, not the coach. Role modeling starts at home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds to me like a bad decision on the part of the parents, not the coach. Role modeling starts at home.

Hey MD United mom and dad, I want to party with you!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent of both a girl and boy that play in the summer and fall circuit of tournaments, the boys tournaments are a much more festive occasion. Instead of criticizing MDU parent behavior, we should thank them for being trailblazers. Maybe now we can all lighten up a bit and enjoy each others company. I know I'll be looking for the MDU tent this summer and their coolers stocked with our favorite beverages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent of both a girl and boy that play in the summer and fall circuit of tournaments, the boys tournaments are a much more festive occasion. Instead of criticizing MDU parent behavior, we should thank them for being trailblazers. Maybe now we can all lighten up a bit and enjoy each others company. I know I'll be looking for the MDU tent this summer and their coolers stocked with our favorite beverages.

If the tent is set up next to the heros 22 tent, watch out. Drunk coach's wife likes fist fights.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the tent is set up next to the heros 22 tent, watch out. Drunk coach's wife likes fist fights.

Old news. Move on YJ dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MMA type side action at the tournaments? I'll bring the popcorn!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Finally someone said it, Hero's coach is out of control... good example coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heros and Renegades tied? What's wrong with Heros?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way. Really? The Green team tied?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes really. Heros green tied Renegades

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes really. Heros green tied Renegades

Oh, the humanity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny that the Heros coach is being talked about, because last summer the club team I was coaching was playing against Heros and sometime during the game their coach yelled onto the field for one of the players to come toward the sidelines. I was about 15 feet from him. As she started to run towards him, he then yelled in addition "And bring me a beer". Now, I'm certain he wasn't serious, but it sure sounded very odd. Not the kind of thing I would expect a coach to yell out during a game, with 8th grade girls. Is this his usual behavior?

Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard