BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 214 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just saw some team, and I'm blanking but I think it was SWR, who won a game something like 17-0. Only one girl scored 2 goals, the rest were divvied up. That's the way to do it.

Oh ok. Give me a break. Doesnt work like that moron and in your world its all butterflies and rainbows and the cop should have shot him in the hand!

You my friend are the moron and what is wrong with this ME FIRST sport. Pass the freakin ball, spread the wealth and play as a team and if there are lopsided games at least you can say we had 10,11,12 DIFFERENT goal scorers. That's what winning teams do.

Yes!

WHY are people even responding the one jackass that micromanages every game? It validates a psychopath who is as dumb as a rock. Let the troll bang his chest, call everyone a "moron" (lol) . Let him open his mouth and we just ignore the attention he is obviously desperate for! Let him watch everyone do well. It is torcturing him. If anyone figures out who it is we can put x-lax in his budlight this summer and expose him to the lacrosse community! LOL

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw some team, and I'm blanking but I think it was SWR, who won a game something like 17-0. Only one girl scored 2 goals, the rest were divvied up. That's the way to do it.

Oh ok. Give me a break. Doesnt work like that moron and in your world its all butterflies and rainbows and the cop should have shot him in the hand!

And by the way, it wasn't the first time for SWR - they had 13 goal scorers in a 14-0 game earlier in the season, with 10 assists.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You my friend are the moron and what is wrong with this ME FIRST sport. Pass the freakin ball, spread the wealth and play as a team and if there are lopsided games at least you can say we had 10,11,12 DIFFERENT goal scorers. That's what winning teams do.

Yes!

I would like to clear something up, it is okay to have a "me first" mentality, you want that, you definitely want that in competitive sports. It is when it is the "me only" mentality that it is no good. A player that can distinguish that really isnt a "Me first" player either. They know they will get theirs, whether in points as an assist or goal.

Conversely i have a player who would like no better than to hear the crowd roar after that "one more" pass for a goal when (me and a few other parents ask why did they shoot themselves) and should have taken the shot. I have to stress, A flashy "one more" is not as important than a good goal. Go figure.

That said, there is nothing wrong with the ME ONLY, wish my kid had that but when the team is out matched there is no reason to get yours. you look foolish but they dont see that. Kids know and actually make fun of each other for that. Sure ownness has got to be on coach, you want to keep the kid in - okay, MAKE THEM GET ASSISTS AND BE THE CATALYST !!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes!

I would like to clear something up, it is okay to have a "me first" mentality, you want that, you definitely want that in competitive sports. It is when it is the "me only" mentality that it is no good. A player that can distinguish that really isnt a "Me first" player either. They know they will get theirs, whether in points as an assist or goal.

Conversely i have a player who would like no better than to hear the crowd roar after that "one more" pass for a goal when (me and a few other parents ask why did they shoot themselves) and should have taken the shot. I have to stress, A flashy "one more" is not as important than a good goal. Go figure.

That said, there is nothing wrong with the ME ONLY, wish my kid had that but when the team is out matched there is no reason to get yours. you look foolish but they dont see that. Kids know and actually make fun of each other for that. Sure ownness has got to be on coach, you want to keep the kid in - okay, MAKE THEM GET ASSISTS AND BE THE CATALYST !!!

ownnus is diffenitley on the koach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Northport play down in Florida over break? Was the alleged shoplifting incident before or after the game?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, it happened before they went out drinking but after they stole the team bus..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
farmingdale cant be happy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This post, doh. It is perfection.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with Northport

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes!

Thanks for klearing it up for us. By the way...I have NO IDEA what you're trying to say in your statement. It's gibberish.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a big difference between a girl who "runs to the goal" and a girl who scores a lot of goals.

Sounds like a parent of a kid that goes to goal

You sound like a jealous bitter schmuck. My daughters team has a lot of girls (more than 10) who can "go to the goal" the team also has five girls who try to "run to the goal" almost every time they have the ball.

As the above post stated, there is a big difference between a girl who "runs to the goal" and girl who scores a lot of goals. There is also a big difference between a girl who can "go to the goal" when it is the right play and a girl who "runs to the goal" when she should be passing. Some girls make the play that is best for the team (with or without the ball) and some girls are extremely selfish. The team is strong with many very good players at all positions but there are some who play a very selfish game.

If the coaches do not correct the situation the team will fall short of their potential.

Teams that have coaches who allow selfish play will always come up short. My daughters team has a bunch of very good players who work their tails off and do all of the little things that contribute to the teams success. They hustle, communicate, pick up loose balls, re-defend, pass when appropriate, work off ball, play team defense and generally give great effort all over the field. They will also go to the goal when the situation dictates it. Unfortunately, we also have some lazy selfish players who hurt the team more than they help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes!

Anus?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another week down, any surprises on teams? Winners keep winning (GC, CSH, Ocean, SS) and for the teams struggling it just keeps getting worse Farm, PE, Mac, CP)

W L T
Garden City 7 0 0
Cold Spring Harbor 5 1 0
Long Beach 3 3 0
Wantagh 3 2 0
North Shore 3 3 0
Manhasset 2 2 0
Syosset 2 4 0
Massapequa 2 3 0
Port Washington 1 5 0
Farmingdale 1 4 0
Nassau Conference II Conference Overall
Team W L T
Oceanside 5 0 0
South Side 5 0 0
Lynbrook 4 1 0
Locust Valley 3 1 0
Seaford 2 3 0
Calhoun 2 3 0
Oyster Bay 1 3 0
Plainedge 1 4 0
MacArthur 0 4 0
Carle Place 0 4 0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes!

Thanks for klearing it up for us. By the way...I have NO IDEA what you're trying to say in your statement. It's gibberish.

Their are sum krazy peeple in this wurld

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another week down, any surprises on teams? Winners keep winning (GC, CSH, Ocean, SS) and for the teams struggling it just keeps getting worse Farm, PE, Mac, CP)

W L T
Garden City 7 0 0
Cold Spring Harbor 5 1 0
Long Beach 3 3 0
Wantagh 3 2 0
North Shore 3 3 0
Manhasset 2 2 0
Syosset 2 4 0
Massapequa 2 3 0
Port Washington 1 5 0
Farmingdale 1 4 0
Team W L T
Oceanside 5 0 0
South Side 5 0 0
Lynbrook 4 1 0
Locust Valley 3 1 0
Seaford 2 3 0
Calhoun 2 3 0
Oyster Bay 1 3 0
Plainedge 1 4 0
MacArthur 0 4 0
Carle Place 0 4 0

W L T
Garden City 7 0 0
Cold Spring Harbor 5 1 0
Long Beach 3 3 0
Wantagh 3 2 0
North Shore 3 3 0
Manhasset 2 2 0
Syosset 2 4 0
Massapequa 2 3 0
Port Washington 1 5 0
Farmingdale 1 4 0
Team W L T
Oceanside 5 0 0
South Side 5 0 0
Lynbrook 4 1 0
Locust Valley 3 1 0
Seaford 2 3 0
Calhoun 2 3 0
Oyster Bay 1 3 0
Plainedge 1 4 0
MacArthur 0 4 0
Carle Place 0 4 0

W L T
Garden City 7 0 0
Cold Spring Harbor 5 1 0
Long Beach 3 3 0
Wantagh 3 2 0
North Shore 3 3 0
Manhasset 2 2 0
Syosset 2 4 0
Massapequa 2 3 0
Port Washington 1 5 0
Farmingdale 1 4 0
Team W L T
Oceanside 5 0 0
South Side 5 0 0
Lynbrook 4 1 0
Locust Valley 3 1 0
Seaford 2 3 0
Calhoun 2 3 0
Oyster Bay 1 3 0
Plainedge 1 4 0
MacArthur 0 4 0
Carle Place 0 4 0

And New Hyde Park in Conference 5 is undefeated - they will have an impact come the playoffs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

W L T
Garden City 7 0 0
Cold Spring Harbor 5 1 0
Long Beach 3 3 0
Wantagh 3 2 0
North Shore 3 3 0
Manhasset 2 2 0
Syosset 2 4 0
Massapequa 2 3 0
Port Washington 1 5 0
Farmingdale 1 4 0
Team W L T
Oceanside 5 0 0
South Side 5 0 0
Lynbrook 4 1 0
Locust Valley 3 1 0
Seaford 2 3 0
Calhoun 2 3 0
Oyster Bay 1 3 0
Plainedge 1 4 0
MacArthur 0 4 0
Carle Place 0 4 0

W L T
Garden City 7 0 0
Cold Spring Harbor 5 1 0
Long Beach 3 3 0
Wantagh 3 2 0
North Shore 3 3 0
Manhasset 2 2 0
Syosset 2 4 0
Massapequa 2 3 0
Port Washington 1 5 0
Farmingdale 1 4 0
Team W L T
Oceanside 5 0 0
South Side 5 0 0
Lynbrook 4 1 0
Locust Valley 3 1 0
Seaford 2 3 0
Calhoun 2 3 0
Oyster Bay 1 3 0
Plainedge 1 4 0
MacArthur 0 4 0
Carle Place 0 4 0

W L T
Garden City 7 0 0
Cold Spring Harbor 5 1 0
Long Beach 3 3 0
Wantagh 3 2 0
North Shore 3 3 0
Manhasset 2 2 0
Syosset 2 4 0
Massapequa 2 3 0
Port Washington 1 5 0
Farmingdale 1 4 0
Team W L T
Oceanside 5 0 0
South Side 5 0 0
Lynbrook 4 1 0
Locust Valley 3 1 0
Seaford 2 3 0
Calhoun 2 3 0
Oyster Bay 1 3 0
Plainedge 1 4 0
MacArthur 0 4 0
Carle Place 0 4 0

And New Hyde Park in Conference 5 is undefeated - they will have an impact come the playoffs

What conf do they go back to for playoffs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

W L T
Garden City 7 0 0
Cold Spring Harbor 5 1 0
Long Beach 3 3 0
Wantagh 3 2 0
North Shore 3 3 0
Manhasset 2 2 0
Syosset 2 4 0
Massapequa 2 3 0
Port Washington 1 5 0
Farmingdale 1 4 0
Team W L T
Oceanside 5 0 0
South Side 5 0 0
Lynbrook 4 1 0
Locust Valley 3 1 0
Seaford 2 3 0
Calhoun 2 3 0
Oyster Bay 1 3 0
Plainedge 1 4 0
MacArthur 0 4 0
Carle Place 0 4 0

W L T
Garden City 7 0 0
Cold Spring Harbor 5 1 0
Long Beach 3 3 0
Wantagh 3 2 0
North Shore 3 3 0
Manhasset 2 2 0
Syosset 2 4 0
Massapequa 2 3 0
Port Washington 1 5 0
Farmingdale 1 4 0
Team W L T
Oceanside 5 0 0
South Side 5 0 0
Lynbrook 4 1 0
Locust Valley 3 1 0
Seaford 2 3 0
Calhoun 2 3 0
Oyster Bay 1 3 0
Plainedge 1 4 0
MacArthur 0 4 0
Carle Place 0 4 0

W L T
Garden City 7 0 0
Cold Spring Harbor 5 1 0
Long Beach 3 3 0
Wantagh 3 2 0
North Shore 3 3 0
Manhasset 2 2 0
Syosset 2 4 0
Massapequa 2 3 0
Port Washington 1 5 0
Farmingdale 1 4 0
Team W L T
Oceanside 5 0 0
South Side 5 0 0
Lynbrook 4 1 0
Locust Valley 3 1 0
Seaford 2 3 0
Calhoun 2 3 0
Oyster Bay 1 3 0
Plainedge 1 4 0
MacArthur 0 4 0
Carle Place 0 4 0

What conf do they go back to for playoffs?

New Hyde Park - really? They are not very good. They are beating teams in Conf V. The teams they are beating - Roosevelt, Hempstead, West Hempstead, Great Neck, etc. They are beating schools that dont have youth lax in their towns. Why are they playing in Conf 5 to begin with? They will go an entire season and not play one competitive game and then get crushed in their only playoff game. The coach thinks the team is so good and is all intense when they are up by 19 goals as if they are beating a real team. They wont have ANY impact come playoff time. New Hyde Park - really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to WI ????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to WI ????

Keep on stirring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where's my post

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to WI ????

Overated coach who doesn't have his star players anymore so now they are not that good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmfao. You have no clue. Wait til next year. Mc will be in same boat when their seniors graduate. Their jv team blows. So will be a great team. Give them a year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd take the wi anyway. Girls love him and he knows what he's doing. Wm sucked last yr and coach is a lunatic. Lucky this yr.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the cover up going in Northport?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can tell you where wi isn't. Shoplifting in fla.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can tell you where wi isn't. Shoplifting in fla.

No those bunch of thugs/ dudes are shoplifting on Long Island .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want a dude look at ur coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would but your wife is blocking out the view like a solar eclipse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop deflecting and explain how shoplifting by the team in Florida gets swept under the rug with no ramifications from the school district?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop deflecting and explain how shoplifting by the team in Florida gets swept under the rug with no ramifications from the school district?
that is a damn good question. Especially when the girls tweet about it. And everyone knows about it yet kids are still playing. Hmmmm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I spoke w a school board member who said it's none of your business but will probably do nothing because they know it bothers nosey aholes like you and they think it's funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very tough day for Long Island lacrosse today at Gains for Brains. All 4 NJ teams won handily - Ridgewood, Moorestown who beat Garden City, Bridgewater, and Summit. Darien also won. Top NJ teams listed above very strong this year. Summit has won all of their games three years in a row at this tournament against LI teams, and they also beat Smithtown West this year (not at this tournament).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Find the facts b4 posting [lacrosse] on here. Talking [lacrosse] doesn't get u the W we took from you smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't swept under the rug asshat! NorthportsI taking care of it don't worry. Either way we'll still beat ur team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you think wi is the only town that knows about it. You're hated by pretty much everyone. Looking forward to wm handing you another loss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very tough day for Long Island lacrosse today at Gains for Brains. All 4 NJ teams won handily - Ridgewood, Moorestown who beat Garden City, Bridgewater, and Summit. Darien also won. Top NJ teams listed above very strong this year. Summit has won all of their games three years in a row at this tournament against LI teams, and they also beat Smithtown West this year (not at this tournament).

The other regions have caught up and LI is having a down year both girls and boys. GC is a shocking loss because they were undefeated and beat some good teams. Wantagh loss was expected but they hung tough for a while. MC is a good team but not great. They were down at one point 12 - 4. CSH loss not unexpected, this was their 5th loss already this year. Mt Sinai beat CBA from Syracuse yesterday, they were last years state A champs so looks like they are starting to roll.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a great win by Mt. Sinai

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is CBA, a very expensive private school, allowed to compete in the NYS PUBLIC school league? It has always baffled me why some schools are allowed to do it. Friends is another private school that competes in the public. Just doesn't seem right. Can anyone explain the history of these schools' being allowed to compete in the public?
Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is CBA, a very expensive private school, allowed to compete in the NYS PUBLIC school league? It has always baffled me why some schools are allowed to do it. Friends is another private school that competes in the public. Just doesn't seem right. Can anyone explain the history of these schools' being allowed to compete in the public?
Thank you

why do you care?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could not agree more. They do not belong playing public schools. I personally care because you child goes to public school where the talent is what it is you make the best of it when you have a school like CBA you have your pick of stud athletes and you put them on one team it's like Saint Anthony's. They should not be playing in a public school competition

Like Reply Quote
Page 33 of 214 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard