BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,680
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 102 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately everyone's $185 was cashed before the new recruiting rules came out. 90% of the PARENTS there thought their kid was a shoe-in to be the next kid signed. 6th grade. CMON

Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2023 Warrior Tryouts, if you want to call them that was a SHAM! The first part of the try-outs were a series of drills for the boys to display their individual skills, this was fine. When the boys were divided into two teams for a scrimmage, one team was made up of 91 Bandit and Express players (A Team), and the other was everyone else. This team is to be coached by Joe Spallina, A.J. Haugen and a couple of other token coaches, so it's interesting that the teams for the scrimmage would be divided this way. Play seemed to be dominated by the team of players from assorted other organizations, so it will be interesting to see how the roster shakes out and how many players from Bandits and Express A make the team, as opposed to some of the other players. My opinion is that the roster was determined prior to try-outs, and this was nothing more then a formality to add some legitimacy to the process. When the try-outs were concluded the players and their parents were asked to gather at the center of the field to hear comments from one of the events coordinators. The group was thanked for coming out and they would know something by Wednesday. They were also told that they had been reviewing film of players from this group that could not physically make the try-outs for over two months. Seriously?, How stupid do these people think we are? For starters, how many sixth graders have film to submit for review? Just another way for the powers to be (91, Express, Outlaws, and the rest of the Long Island Lacrosse Mafia) to justify putting together a team of their choosing, to showcase their own players, and collect some money ($185 per family) from all of the other poor saps that think their son had a legitimate chance to make this team on their own merits. I would Love to see the roster published once this team is determined, with the travel organization each player is from. My guess is there will be few surprises. What a disgrace!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah what a farce the two best teams with the best players will have the most representation ! People how does this surprise you. Best teams best players make the team sure a few others have a shot if other organizations had legit players there 91 and express would use something like this to poach them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately everyone's $185 was cashed before the new recruiting rules came out. 90% of the PARENTS there thought their kid was a shoe-in to be the next kid signed. 6th grade. CMON

The 2023 Warrior Tryouts, if you want to call them that was a SHAM! The first part of the try-outs were a series of drills for the boys to display their individual skills, this was fine. When the boys were divided into two teams for a scrimmage, one team was made up of 91 Bandit and Express players (A Team), and the other was everyone else. This team is to be coached by Joe Spallina, A.J. Haugen and a couple of other token coaches, so it's interesting that the teams for the scrimmage would be divided this way. Play seemed to be dominated by the team of players from assorted other organizations, so it will be interesting to see how the roster shakes out and how many players from Bandits and Express A make the team, as opposed to some of the other players. My opinion is that the roster was determined prior to try-outs, and this was nothing more then a formality to add some legitimacy to the process. When the try-outs were concluded the players and their parents were asked to gather at the center of the field to hear comments from one of the events coordinators. The group was thanked for coming out and they would know something by Wednesday. They were also told that they had been reviewing film of players from this group that could not physically make the try-outs for over two months. Seriously?, How stupid do these people think we are? For starters, how many sixth graders have film to submit for review? Just another way for the powers to be (91, Express, Outlaws, and the rest of the Long Island Lacrosse Mafia) to justify putting together a team of their choosing, to showcase their own players, and collect some money ($185 per family) from all of the other poor saps that think their son had a legitimate chance to make this team on their own merits. I would Love to see the roster published once this team is determined, with the travel organization each player is from. My guess is there will be few surprises. What a disgrace!

Its not a showcase, you moron, nor has it ever been billed as one. That's why it's for 4th-8th grade only. I love these dopes that have no idea what they're talking about but want to seem like they are in the know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its not a showcase, you moron, nor has it ever been billed as one. That's why it's for 4th-8th grade only. I love these dopes that have no idea what they're talking about but want to seem like they are in the know.

It wasn't a real post thinking showcase dumba$$. You sound like a typical slim bag director who was running the event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wasn't a real post thinking showcase dumba$$. You sound like a typical slim bag director who was running the event.

You're a jackass then.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am very optimistic about my sons chances to make the 2023 Warrior team. We were away last week and could not attend the tryouts but I had a controlled practice in my backyard with the neighborhood boys to showcase my son. We were able to FaceTime the coaches and evaluators today which is much better than sending tapes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone here anything yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hear not here... get your son a tutor!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am very optimistic about my sons chances to make the 2023 Warrior team. We were away last week and could not attend the tryouts but I had a controlled practice in my backyard with the neighborhood boys to showcase my son. We were able to FaceTime the coaches and evaluators today which is much better than sending tapes.

Great Idea!!!!! I should have did the same. maybe next year!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? That's insane! Sorry, but there's no way your neighborhood kids could compare to the amount of talent that actually attended the tryout. It's actually not fair that they would even allow that. The conditions are not the same at ALL! Did you have to pay the $185???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a joke right? You're just kidding?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? That's insane! Sorry, but there's no way your neighborhood kids could compare to the amount of talent that actually attended the tryout. It's actually not fair that they would even allow that. The conditions are not the same at ALL! Did you have to pay the $185???

The first post is joke. I am hoping that yours is too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wow, really?!?!? i know there are morons on this site, but you have to be the stupidest person alive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
""its not a showcase, you moron, nor has it ever been billed as one. That's why it's for 4th-8th grade only. I love these dopes that have no idea what they're talking about but want to seem like they are in the know.[/quote]

I think everyone realizes its not a showcase, in the true form of that. Someone sounds a little testy. 185$ not well spent? Put it towards tuition - the kids that are playing on 4 different teams, and summer camps, and private lessons, will be burned out and sick of it once they get 1/2 through high school. And YOUR dream of THEM committing will be over. Trust me , I am in the know!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have pretty good kids in my neighborhood. We ran the pick and roll over and over. My son was LIT. We didn't have to pay because we did get the shirt and shorts. Conditions were exactly the same, sunny and 70 degrees.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have pretty good kids in my neighborhood. We ran the pick and roll over and over. My son was LIT. We didn't have to pay because we did get the shirt and shorts. Conditions were exactly the same, sunny and 70 degrees.

I'm going to get a bunch of orange pinny's for next year for the neighborhood kids and work on 1 awesome play all year so that it looks phenomenal on HD video. I'll put it on a DVD and send it directly to 91 corporate headquarters. I'll even wait for a beautiful day to film it. Thank you 91 for sharing with us how to get this done with minimal effort.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And my buddies all thought I was nuts for doing the same thing with my daughter for the UA All-American underclassman selection committee. I'm not the only one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We also couldn't make tryout, we were flying to Rome for breakfast so I built a full turf lacrosse field in the back yard and hired the entire NY Lizards team to do a video with my son! I think he has a good chance since he usually plays on the varsity team! Yuk yuk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are out! Looks solid! Most Bandits and Express and a few names I don't recognize.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One was S2S, two were Igloo. I guess they tried to spread it around. It's a good looking team though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do you find the rosters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is it posted?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Posted where?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team were the goalies from

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can you see the rosters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the rosters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalies??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalies??

Yes, 2 of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the rosters?

The rosters are on JS and Channy's bank statements.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do people always have to be such [lacrosse]holes on this forum. Can't you get your kicks any other way?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do people always have to be such [lacrosse]holes on this forum. Can't you get your kicks any other way?

Is this JS or Channy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nahhh. You delirious Express parents who buy into Channy's BS are an easy target. Keep 'em coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe because the slimebag rigged money grabbers have caused it to be this way? Just a logical thought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The emails haven't gone out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The emails haven't gone out

How do you know??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for 48 hours.....so much for "by Wednesday"!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I received an email for my son last night. Good luck to everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for 48 hours.....so much for "by Wednesday"!

No surprise... I'm sure The Almighty is making people wait on purpose. He's so obnoxious. Fake tan little [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I received an email for my son last night. Good luck to everyone.

Yeah, from his teacher. She told you that you should read with him instead of forcing him to play lax. donkey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on... you really didn't think your son was going to make the team did you? Well, at least you know you were only paying for a good practice (not game). $185 Warrior/91/Channy practice was wayyyyy overpriced.

Page 53 of 102 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard