BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I've seen the tape (it's not mine so I'm not in a position to share), but at the 28 minute mark on a Madlax defensive clear in front of the 91 bench, you can clearly hear a coach say, "break his arm" two times. Then at the 36 minute mark, as Madlax's FO middle enters the game, you can clearly hear a 91 coach say, "oh, well here comes the 9th grader again."

Do us all a favor and tell the owner of the tape to post it. Make up a fake you tube account if you have to. This man needs to be exposed.

58 seconds left in the first half. The score is Madlax 9, Team 9d1 4. Two flagrant fouls by Team 9d1 are not called by the refs. On the restart, Madlax long pole is running clear directly in front of Team 9d1 bench. You can hear the coach wearing the red shirt (Mark Millon) yell to a kid directly in front of him wearing MM's old jersey number (high single digit) "break his arm" two times as the kid swings to hit the Madlax player.

[/quote]

If a guy is yelling vile things like you described, what is the rationale behind not making the tape public?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shocking. Told his son to break someone's arm. And we all thought he was such a family man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If this really happened why didn't the parents confront mm. I know if I heard him say that to my son I'd be inhis face after the game as I suspect many others on this thread would be too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shocking. Told his son to break someone's arm. And we all thought he was such a family man.

I feel sorry for his kid (or anyone else that has to play for him). 1:10 left in the game. You can hear him yell at his kid: "what the f-ck is that." This guy is definitely not going to win any parenting awards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If this really happened why didn't the parents confront mm. I know if I heard him say that to my son I'd be inhis face after the game as I suspect many others on this thread would be too.

They tried. But he disappeared behind the bleachers with his team. But let's be real. This is not the wild, wild west. If anyone is going to stop this problem, it is the league. And if they don't do something about it, it is a black eye for them and the entire sport.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They tried. But he disappeared behind the bleachers with his team. But let's be real. This is not the wild, wild west. If anyone is going to stop this problem, it is the league. And if they don't do something about it, it is a black eye for them and the entire sport.

Would be hard to ignore if these things are really on the video and it was out there for all to see instead of just Madlax parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the Zapruder film of 5th grade lacrosse? Get a grip people...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would be hard to ignore if these things are really on the video and it was out there for all to see instead of just Madlax parents.

Even with video you will still ignore it.
https://youtu.be/epBzTuDSL8U

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously a Madlax dad who voiced that on top of the video. You guys will do anything to try to make Team91 look bad, but it won't work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously a Madlax dad who voiced that on top of the video. You guys will do anything to try to make Team91 look bad, but it won't work.

That's amazing. You cry and cry for a video. Then when you get it you cry about how it's been voiced over. Shameful. Guess this one was voiced over also:
https://youtu.be/JuBz0dbW4tM

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is 100% MM's voice!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disgusting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This guy is scum. The HoCo league cannot ignore this any longer. He is a real disgrace to the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This guy is scum. The HoCo league cannot ignore this any longer. He is a real disgrace to the game.

I can cleanly hear MM say the snide remark about the 9th grader. I can also hear the remark about Break his arm..but it is hard to tell who it is. Sounds like two coaches from Nineone are talking about doubling ball and breaking his arm.

No matter this is disgusting behavior form a fifth grade coach. That is a 5th grader he is making the remarks to. If a Government run league takes no action , someone should be calling the head of Howard County Recreation Department or even their boss. College coaches have loss their jobs for less.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What HoCo should put a stop to is madlax' constant attack of a coach to take the focus off of their Director/coach. There were referees there who did not remove the coach yet removed a parent. The video really is not apparent who is saying what and could also be a parent but thanks for the additional "proof". The added text quotes were helpful. If you have a beef, call 91NY and have them address your concerns rather than constantly complain on the board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for your detailed voice analysis. Unbelievable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anybody that was at the game couldn't miss it. The guy is a lunatic. Called a kid a [lacrosse], instructed his players to hurt the other team, and was directly addressing and taunting kids as they returned to their bench. And to make things worse the video picks up the Team 91 parents acknowledging and repeating back what "Mark said." He is seriously putting 11 year old kids at risk and somebody needs to stop this now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad part is, even with this video of his behavior you will still have folks claim that "its not him", "someone edited the video", "that's a parent's voice", etc. Its discouraging to see this type of behavior from a coach, but even more disappointing to see that adults can look at this and discount it as video editing. It is what it is. If your fine with what he said then just say that. But don't make yourself look like an idiot by claiming its a fake video. Let me guess..., you also saw Big Foot in the background.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's amazing. You cry and cry for a video. Then when you get it you cry about how it's been voiced over. Shameful. Guess this one was voiced over also:

I listened to the above three times and could not hear anything remotely like the words you describe. As to the first video, putting a video out there with just voices and no clue whose voice is whose really does not support your argument. Most want to believe what you are saying but these videos are really not helping your case. As to MM disappearing w his team...sounds a bit nefarious. You could have spoken with the ref, called the league or called 91 national by now but your go to if an anonymous forum with dubious tapes is your choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VIDEOS...WE FINALLY HAVE VIDEOS FOR OUR VIEWING PLEASURE! Props to whoever put these up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad part is, even with this video of his behavior you will still have folks claim that "its not him", "someone edited the video", "that's a parent's voice", etc. Its discouraging to see this type of behavior from a coach, but even more disappointing to see that adults can look at this and discount it as video editing. It is what it is. If your fine with what he said then just say that. But don't make yourself look like an idiot by claiming its a fake video. Let me guess..., you also saw Big Foot in the background.

Take it for what it is. This is just a continuation of the Maddox/millen saga started last year. Those tapes really do not prove anything to an objective party for all the reasons you state. If you have real substantive proof, most would be happy to believe you and support your cause but these tapes and hearsay just are not it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not something that we haven't heard a half dozen times before from this guy. I've heard him say worse to kids on his own team. Apparently, he is untouchable. The 91 parents defending him are in denial because they are stuck with this maniac.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the real problem here is that high hit and terrible pass in front of the goal. Get over yourselves and let the kids play and the coaches coach. Lots of things get said during a game. Anyone that has played any sport they care about will tell you that. Not a team 91 parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for MM...I know his voice!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely doctored by a Madlax dad. But I could definitely hear the Madlax owner screaming at the refs as he always does. What a classless organization. I proposed everyone yell "Hey Ungrateful Quitter" every time your team (91 or anyone else) plays Madlax. Then their parents will know that everyone knows they give money and have their sons play for a jerk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The hit was not high. Didn't make helmet contact - only the shoulder. Get a life. Can't wait to play these Madlax scumbags again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the real problem here is that high hit and terrible pass in front of the goal. Get over yourselves and let the kids play and the coaches coach. Lots of things get said during a game. Anyone that has played any sport they care about will tell you that. Not a team 91 parent

I agree with what you said, with the exception of condoning the directive to break another kids arm. While I've never coached lacrosse, I have coached youth football. Unfortunately we (coaches) can get out of control at times and say things that we don't literally mean. We tell kids to "knock the crap out of the other kids", but we don't actually mean that we want the opposing kid to have a bowel movement on the field. It's a figure of speech. Nonetheless, it doesn't make it right and adults have to be more careful about their word choice around kids. I don't personally know MM- my child does not play with 91- but I am willing to consider that he, or whoever was speaking, did not actually desire for the opposing player to suffer a broken arm. I think he was probably just trying to get his players to aggressively defend the other player. Either way, doesn't make it right. Can we just agree that the word choice was not appropriate, but not in malice, and hope that it doesn't happen again? No need to argue the legitimacy of the video or who said what.

Can't we all just get along...? LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, things get said during a game, but these are 10 & 11 year olds; not high school kids. Shouldn't be calling out a kid for being "a 9th grader" when he's not. Shouldn't be cursing at a kid. Shouldn't be instructing a 5th grader to break another 5th grader's arm. If you're not able to control your emotions to that extent then you probably shouldn't be coaching elementary-age kids. That goes for Cabell, MM, and every other coach. The game shouldn't be about you and your ego. Let the kids have fun playing the game; win or lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you saying that it is okay for Mark Millon as head coach and program director for Team 91 MD to instruct his own kid to break the other team's arm, and then hurl insults and the F-bomb at 11-year olds?? If so, then you need to take a step back and reassess. I don't know of any sport where that is acceptable. (And shame on the HoCo refs for not doing a better job to control the game. Clearly they missed a flagrant hit to the head and did nothing to stop Millon from yelling at the players.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, the real problem is not a 5th-grade coach instructing his players to hurt another player, it was a poor pass. You are completely unhinged. This is 10/11 yr old lacrosse. If you truly believe that the main issue is "let the coaches coach" and not the fact that an opposing coach is calling for the breaking of another players arm, you too, have no place in youth sport. D1 coaches, MIAA A coaches have been fired for less and they are coaching at the highest levels. I agree that we should let players play, coaches coach and there are options for everyone at all levels. But I chose not to have my child play for 9d1, but I can't choose not to play them. I don't care what level you play in YOUTH sports, but instructing a player to break a kids arm is completely unacceptable. I don't care who you are or what your lacrosse pedigree is, he should be removed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with what you said, with the exception of condoning the directive to break another kids arm. While I've never coached lacrosse, I have coached youth football. Unfortunately we (coaches) can get out of control at times and say things that we don't literally mean. We tell kids to "knock the crap out of the other kids", but we don't actually mean that we want the opposing kid to have a bowel movement on the field. It's a figure of speech. Nonetheless, it doesn't make it right and adults have to be more careful about their word choice around kids. I don't personally know MM- my child does not play with 91- but I am willing to consider that he, or whoever was speaking, did not actually desire for the opposing player to suffer a broken arm. I think he was probably just trying to get his players to aggressively defend the other player. Either way, doesn't make it right. Can we just agree that the word choice was not appropriate, but not in malice, and hope that it doesn't happen again? No need to argue the legitimacy of the video or who said what.

There is NO excuse for saying "break his arm", let alone in front of young kids. No excuse.

Madlax is ready for Team91 or any other loser team who wants to talk trash about our kids and owner. You'll lose just like the others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The hit was not high. Didn't make helmet contact - only the shoulder. Get a life. Can't wait to play these Madlax scumbags again.

This has nothing to do with Madlax. It is about a Team 91 MD coach instructing his players to hurt the other team. Watch the video again or just wait for the high res one on the way. The Team 91 player swings his stick to hit the Madlax player's helmet before the second Team 91 player hits him high too. Pretty sick that you would condone that type of behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely doctored by a Madlax dad. But I could definitely hear the Madlax owner screaming at the refs as he always does. What a classless organization. I proposed everyone yell "Hey Ungrateful Quitter" every time your team (91 or anyone else) plays Madlax. Then their parents will know that everyone knows they give money and have their sons play for a jerk.

I would LOVE to hear and see that. I echo the call. Kids and parents should howl, "Ungrateful Quitter" any time you see these Madlax teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that was all he did, it would be bad enough. But I understand he was threatening and yelling insults directly at the 11-year old kids most of the game. Not just his team, but the other team too. If parents want to pay him to insult their own kid that is their choice. But no other team should have to be subjected to this type of behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that was all he did, it would be bad enough. But I understand he was threatening and yelling insults directly at the 11-year old kids most of the game. Not just his team, but the other team too. If parents want to pay him to insult their own kid that is their choice. But no other team should have to be subjected to this type of behavior.

I guess the problem is your "but I understand he was..." meaning you were not there and are simply listening to hearsay spread on a board. Did the refs eject him? No yet they did eject parents from the stands so they were tuned in and willing to do what was needed if they saw fit. Agree there is no place for insulting kids on the field by any adult but the videos are not really clear what happened, you were not there yet you are opining on the issue with a "I understand" which is another type of poor form of behavior plaguing our sport. If the "high resolution" visual proof tape exists - and not some amateur CSI guessing it is MM voice- then those there can send the visual proof to corporate, Hoco and whoever else they deem appropriate to right the injustice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the game. I was there for a Next Level game following this one. There was a big difference between CM and MM. CM was passionately coaching his own team. At no time, did I hear him yell anything derrogatory at any of the kids. MM was yelling disgusting things at both his own team and the other team. I don't know about you, but I don't want some grown man insulting my kid or telling his own kid to break my kid's arm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The apologists can say what they want. people who know MM know his voice. He is the one on the video saying these things. Very Easy to tell.
This isnt a doctored video. It is what it is!
What ever happened to personal responsibility??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the game. I was there for a Next Level game following this one. There was a big difference between CM and MM. CM was passionately coaching his own team. At no time, did I hear him yell anything derrogatory at any of the kids. MM was yelling disgusting things at both his own team and the other team. I don't know about you, but I don't want some grown man insulting my kid or telling his own kid to break my kid's arm.

I can agree with this post. And that is the big thing about CM he yells at his players but does not and I have never heard him call them names or insults. His brashness is brash and to the point very clearly but he should not be thrown in with MM and his insults and calls for injury's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the Madlax dad doctored the video, don't you think he also would have taken out the part where the Madlax owner is "screaming at the refs"? Or maybe it wasn't the Madlax owner? That being said, the Madlax owner was right....his player clearly had possession when he was pushed from behind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we all just get along? I propose we hold hands and sing kumbaya before and after each game for remainder of season. Who's with me?

Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard