BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,649
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 91 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can I find what tournaments they play in? I need to see this 24 team play.

For entertainment purposes only.

Sure I will send you a schedule numb nut. What age wold you be entertained by most??? I bet it is more entertaining watching your wife try to find your pecker...

but not as entertaining as when your wife finds my pecker.

She is still looking for it.

24 played in blatant fall jam and got smoked.

Only 1 team from 24 played in that tourney and it was the 2025 team and they won the tourney.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Can I find what tournaments they play in? I need to see this 24 team play.

For entertainment purposes only.

Sure I will send you a schedule numb nut. What age wold you be entertained by most??? I bet it is more entertaining watching your wife try to find your pecker...

She is still looking for it.

24 played in blatant fall jam and got smoked.

Only 1 team from 24 played in that tourney and it was the 2025 team and they won the tourney.

Incorrect according to tourney machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure I will send you a schedule numb nut. What age wold you be entertained by most??? I bet it is more entertaining watching your wife try to find your pecker... [/quote]

[/quote]

She is still looking for it. [/quote]
24 played in blatant fall jam and got smoked. [/quote]

Only 1 team from 24 played in that tourney and it was the 2025 team and they won the tourney.[/quote]

Incorrect according to tourney machine
[/quote]

You are 100% incorrect as my son plays on the 2025 team and they in fact won the tourney. You can simply check the 24 website to see the boys holding the championship banner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that a 24 2025 team may have won the tournament. I believe the responses are to the statement that the 2025 team was the only team that participated from 24. There was a 2024 team represented as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you put outlaws in there too? Team LI would be good too, but they don't play until PAL is over.
[/quote]
Team LI? They competed with Express B last year.
[/quote]
And LOST. They don't belong in that bracket.
[/quote]
and didn't express b and igloo tie? so why are you putting igloo in here?[/quote]

Igloo has not played express b[/quote]
They played to a 5-5 tie at Forsberg last year...[/quote]

And Express A lost to outlaws

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 24 2025 won the B bracket, a weak on at best. They cannot compete on A level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 24 2025 won the B bracket, a weak on at best. They cannot compete on A level.

They can most certainly compete on an A level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
simple solution lets have a local tourney with Express A, Express B, Igloo, Outlaws, Team LI, 24, Longboards, Bluefish, and True Blue. We all know where Taz and Pack stand let these guys fight it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Longboards team was once a town team,
the dad coach has since eliminated most all the town players and brought in Taz kids to help his little sons win at any cost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played a 2026 team and two weak 2025 teams in this tournament. What happened when the played the A teams before this tournament? They got destroyed! No way they can hang with A teams B at best, they might even lose to some town teams

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can most certainly compete on an A level.

yes. the 2025 team won the B bracket. but again, this is the 2024 thread. the twenty-four 2024 team went 1-2. lost 9-5 to outlaws, lost 8-4 to igloo and won 4-3 against 2 way select. do you understand?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
simple solution lets have a local tourney with Express A, Express B, Igloo, Outlaws, Team LI, 24, Longboards, Bluefish, and True Blue. We all know where Taz and Pack stand let these guys fight it out.

i would put Outlaws A & B in this. some teams like t shirts and telling everyone how they only lose 3 games a year, so they enter in weak tournaments and would not play the bigger programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played a 2026 team and two weak 2025 teams in this tournament. What happened when the played the A teams before this tournament? They got destroyed! No way they can hang with A teams B at best, they might even lose to some town teams

please guys. take this to the 2025 thread. no one cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team LI 2024 team is all they have. most kids from that program bolted to empire. they hold this team together with t shirts in hopes to attract people back. they could compete, but refuse too. rather play town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i would put Outlaws A & B in this. some teams like t shirts and telling everyone how they only lose 3 games a year, so they enter in weak tournaments and would not play the bigger programs.

Longboards shouldn't be in this discussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone have good advice on warming up a goalie pre-game? I have seen some coaches that struggle with getting shots to the cage and as well, crease cranking -- does anyone have a good plan for this? I feel bad for the goalies when these half-dead coaches shoot on them. Thanks in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors will be all 91, express & outlaw top players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the tryout? How many kids? Who is coaching etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

was cold, well run and about 35 -40 kids. Coaches are Mike Chanenchuk, Tom Rooney, Brad McLam, Mike Brennen. lots of Express, Taz and WP. Only saw 1 outlaw there on D. 1 from 24 and a few others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors will be all 91, express & outlaw top players.

Plenty of Taz kids there. They'll be on the team for sure. The directors want a mixed group. That's why they didn't announce coaches in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

was cold, well run and about 35 -40 kids. Coaches are Mike Chanenchuk, Tom Rooney, Brad McLam, Mike Brennen. lots of Express, Taz and WP. Only saw 1 outlaw there on D. 1 from 24 and a few others.

It was mostly 91, 2 Express coaches, 2 Outlaw coaches for 2024-2025. Mixed group of kids. 55 kids for 2024. All top players. Should be a great team who ever is picked. Cold but good day for the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brad Mclam from the Outlaws is a complete joke. He is a terrible coach. Watch him on the sidelines this Spring and thank holy G-D your kid doesn't play for him....Great college athlete, only proves sometimes it doesn't translate to teaching young kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if that's the Outlaws coach, walk don't run... If his son is on the team then you know why he is coaching....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After all the BS on this thread about the Warrior tryouts it turned out to be great. A lot of talent from different teams. Much more competitive then originally thought. Coaches are Shwalje and Chamberlain. With Brennan and McClam helping out for 2024. If your son makes this squad he should be proud of himself. I'm sure a few top kids didn't try out but this was far from a shoe in. LI will be represented by some seriously good lacrosse players. If the coaches play the right boys at the right spots and don't allow favoritism or nepotism to get in the way they will go far in UMASS. The way I see it that's the only thing that can uproot this whole thing. As far as talent LI is sending up a team that will be a legit contender.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brad Mclam from the Outlaws is a complete joke. He is a terrible coach. Watch him on the sidelines this Spring and thank holy G-D your kid doesn't play for him....Great college athlete, only proves sometimes it doesn't translate to teaching young kids.

Agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so it sounds like you left his team? when you say joke, can you be more specific? thought about moving to that program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After all the BS on this thread about the Warrior tryouts it turned out to be great. A lot of talent from different teams. Much more competitive then originally thought. Coaches are Shwalje and Chamberlain. With Brennan and McClam helping out for 2024. If your son makes this squad he should be proud of himself. I'm sure a few top kids didn't try out but this was far from a shoe in. LI will be represented by some seriously good lacrosse players. If the coaches play the right boys at the right spots and don't allow favoritism or nepotism to get in the way they will go far in UMASS. The way I see it that's the only thing that can uproot this whole thing. As far as talent LI is sending up a team that will be a legit contender.

Well said! Should be a very good team. You saw top talent from some top teams. From what I heard Schwalj doesn't play favoritism when coaching. So it should be great! Good luck to all the boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone put their kid on this team. The guy drops the F-bomb like its "The". Total money grab. My kid would commit to Team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brad Mclam seriously coaching ? Seriously ?
This is a mistake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if that's the Outlaws coach, walk don't run... If his son is on the team then you know why he is coaching....

If his kid is on the team that's complete BS. Too much talent there to let him walk on. Not right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You kid would commit, does he need to learn more 4 letter words?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McClam IS NOT coaching.. 100%

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said! Should be a very good team. You saw top talent from some top teams. From what I heard Schwalj doesn't play favoritism when coaching. So it should be great! Good luck to all the boys!

thought I heard Chanenchuk and Rooney coaching with the 2 outlaws coached helping. But was kinda only half listening cause I was cold and hungry. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McClam IS NOT coaching.. 100%

They said he was going to help coach after try out yesterday. Unless that changed in the last 12 hrs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If his kid is on the team that's complete BS. Too much talent there to let him walk on. Not right

From how is sounded, coaches and directors choose team together. I don't think anyone will make this team that does not deserve it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From how is sounded, coaches and directors choose team together. I don't think anyone will make this team that does not deserve it.

So your saying that Mclam is going to just "help out" along with coaching Outlaws and Town and not get his kid a spot. I call BS. Travel lax has way too much politics for Mclam to get nothing in return.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so it sounds like you left his team? when you say joke, can you be more specific? thought about moving to that program

Nope, just watch him coach and talk to his boys. Easy to spot a fraud.. His parents hate him and many are miserable..Lax community is super small, not hard to figure things out with a little research.That is what I did and stayed far away. A lot of A team talk, but mid-pack B results.
His boys don't have fun, they played scared to make mistakes.. Watch his games this spring, you will see...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What position does McLam son play?
They said he would help coach. Channy & Rooney is for the 2025 team. Schwalje, McLam & Brennan were 2024.
This isn't the type of team that a coaches son should take a spot from a kid better than him. That just isn't fair, but come on... It will absolutely happen. He's not going to coach with his son not on the team. Maybe they will make it 23 kids instead of 22.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What position does McLam son play?
They said he would help coach. Channy & Rooney is for the 2025 team. Schwalje, McLam & Brennan were 2024.
This isn't the type of team that a coaches son should take a spot from a kid better than him. That just isn't fair, but come on... It will absolutely happen. He's not going to coach with his son not on the team. Maybe they will make it 23 kids instead of 22.

Coaches are Schwalje and Chamberlain for 2024 with Mclam and Brennan helping out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happend to JA coaching the 2024? Was the little guy even at the tryout?

Page 53 of 91 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard