BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Re: Boys 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard that 9d1's coach lost it today. Heard he was yelling insults directly at the other team's players, and told his players to break a kid's arm. wth!?! Does anyone know what happened?

This seems unreal. Was anyone there or is this hearsay?

Yeah, I was there. Don't want to fuel fire but sadly true. Two T91 parents got ejected but don't think they deserved it. Millon kept yelling nasty things at the Madlax players to try and get under their skin. He called one of the Madlax players a [lacrosse]. He told his players to break one of the Madlax middies arms. He kept yelling that everyone on the Madlax team sucked except for the 9th grader. Then he yelled at the so-called 9th grader that he would "never make it at the next level." It was ugly to watch.

All this happened and no one stepped in? I'm calling BS.

Call BS all you want. There were plenty of people who were there and saw it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard that 9d1's coach lost it today. Heard he was yelling insults directly at the other team's players, and told his players to break a kid's arm. wth!?! Does anyone know what happened?

Yeah, I was there. Don't want to fuel fire but sadly true. Two T91 parents got ejected but don't think they deserved it. Millon kept yelling nasty things at the Madlax players to try and get under their skin. He called one of the Madlax players a [lacrosse]. He told his players to break one of the Madlax middies arms. He kept yelling that everyone on the Madlax team sucked except for the 9th grader. Then he yelled at the so-called 9th grader that he would "never make it at the next level." It was ugly to watch.

All this happened and no one stepped in? I'm calling BS.

Call BS all you want. There were plenty of people who were there and saw it.

It was hard to miss. [lacrosse] was in first quarter. Break his arm was on a clear. He totally lost it in the third quarter. That is when he yelled that the players sucked and they would never make it at the next level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same Million that runs the tournament for what they consider the top 8 24 teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Ninety O MD coach should team up and coach with JA from the Wolfpack....would be the dynamic duo, though none of them should be coaching youth sports. absolutely both terrible with younger kids! way to Ninety One!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure the big FO middie won every FO, but so did the smaller FO middie. He was on fire. And there was this speedy attackman that ran circles around everyone and scored with ease. Full team effort. It was never close. Madlax could have easily won by double digits.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was an amazing mix - nightmare Team 91 MD owner and the nightmare Madlax owner coaching those two teams. Both are world class jerks.

I hope the officials gave an unsportsmanlike conduct on the coaches. That is ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah, Madlax lost composure and got two conduct penalties and 9d1 scored easily. It was 3 point game with 2 or so minutes to play. Nobody let off the gas, give me a break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This would only seem unreal to someone who's been living under a rock. Everyone in youth lacrosse knows this is just more of the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9-4 at half; 11-5 at the end of 3; give me a break

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah, Madlax lost composure and got two conduct penalties and 9d1 scored easily. It was 3 point game with 2 or so minutes to play. Nobody let off the gas, give me a break.

13-9 was the final. No blowout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

13-9 is not a blowout and the 15 year old middie was playing right to the final whistle. No foot off the gas in this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
13-8, with less than 20 sec remaining in game. Botched call on FO gave 9d1 face break goal to bring it to 13-9 for final. At this point madlax had reserves in the game...no offense to those kids. Poster is correct, Madlax did have two penalties putting them 2 men down...so 9d1 should score easily, right?? Both teams had some really good players and played hard. Coaches were intense, but par for the course. IMO, 9d1 parent should not have been tossed from game...ref was way too sensitive. Curious to see how remainder of season plays out. Could see these two teams facing each other again in playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The refs did a good job of keeping it from being a true blow out. Madlax scored at will. 2 goals in first minute. T0 had to get its goals off some questionable hold and interference penalties (the refs had to work hard to call something) and garbage goals in the fourth quarter against Madlax's subs. But if it makes the T0 daddies feel better, it was really close until the end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was 13-9 at the actual end of the game, and the 15 year old middie played until the final whistle. He's the reason the others get their looks. He draws, or runs over three and then dumps down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He kept yelling that everyone on the Madlax team sucked except for the 9th grader. Then he yelled at the so-called 9th grader that he would "never make it at the next level." It was ugly to watch.

Middle school? The kid is going to hit the wall before middle school?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9d1 had 3 or 4 kids just as big as Madlax's "15 year old" middie. Maybe he looks so much bigger because he's surrounded by so many "[lacrosse]" teammates?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way MM would say those things. Must not like MM. Your son get cut from 9d1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If parents are yelling at officials, they should be tossed. Period. Parents should cheer for their kid and that's it. Unfortunately, every Dad thinks he's Pietramala and gives instructions that just confuse the kids. It's even worse that these are 5th graders and parents are screaming at officials like lunatics.

What did the Madlax owner do when MM yelled? That guy is just as psychotic. I'm sure he had embarrassing behavior as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If parents are yelling at officials, they should be tossed. Period. Parents should cheer for their kid and that's it. Unfortunately, every Dad thinks he's Pietramala and gives instructions that just confuse the kids. It's even worse that these are 5th graders and parents are screaming at officials like lunatics.

What did the Madlax owner do when MM yelled? That guy is just as psychotic. I'm sure he had embarrassing behavior as well.

I love when the story is all on team 91 and the way they behaved at a game. Madlax won the game and there is always the one guy who wants to bash the Madlax owner/program. Get a life, your life long mission to crush the Madlax club/brand has failed. Can you update your bashing file and at least find a Madlax complaint from 2015 to 2017.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MM would most definitely say those things and much worse. MM is a lunatic that is verbally abusive to his players and brushes it off because he knows what he is doing and he is prepping them for when they are older. Total bull! I wish someone would stand up to him and put him in his place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MM would most definitely say those things and much worse. MM is a lunatic that is verbally abusive to his players and brushes it off because he knows what he is doing and he is prepping them for when they are older. Total bull! I wish someone would stand up to him and put him in his place.

Holy crap. Just saw the video. You can hear MM loud and clear. Can't believe that d-bag. Somebody needs to post it on the Internet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Holy crap. Just saw the video. You can hear MM loud and clear. Can't believe that d-bag. Somebody needs to post it on the Internet.

And for all you team 9d1 parents that laughed, you should be ashamed too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is the video?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if it existed, it would be posted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you saw it, can't you post it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or maybe people don't feel it necessary to post video of someone else's children on the internet. Of course MM did just that when he decided to post the video of his son being hit in a game last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

13-9 is not a blowout and the 15 year old middie was playing right to the final whistle. No foot off the gas in this one.

15 year old??? Are you talking 2022 ?? This is a 2024 tread??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly..TOTAL BS unless video is posted somewhere on YouTube. I bet Video is right next to Big Foot video,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or maybe people don't feel it necessary to post video of someone else's children on the internet. Of course MM did just that when he decided to post the video of his son being hit in a game last year.

Video's of many games of youth lacrosse on internet. Crabs, FCA, Koopers, etc all have complete games of younger teams on internet. If this guy is doing this kind of verbal abuse it needs to be out there. If not people are full of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are scared to post video of your kids playing lacrosse on the internet you need to move to the mountains and build a bunker. The new world is not that scary. And the crazy people you are so worried about can not track your kids down they have helmets on. So if there is a video of a coach acting like a fool then it should and needs to be posted. If it is as bad as people are saying this needs to be out on the web for the public good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

15 year old??? Are you talking 2022 ?? This is a 2024 tread??

You clearly haven't seen this young man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love when the story is all on team 91 and the way they behaved at a game. Madlax won the game and there is always the one guy who wants to bash the Madlax owner/program. Get a life, your life long mission to crush the Madlax club/brand has failed. Can you update your bashing file and at least find a Madlax complaint from 2015 to 2017.

That post had nothing to do with bashing Madlax. He was talking about the Team 91 owner being a nightmare and was asking if the Madlax owner responded similarly. I have seen that Madlax nut a few times and he is out of his mind, yelling at players, coaches and refs.

To make sure I understand you, are you saying that it's ok that he threatened his own player because the incident happened a few years ago? From what I hear, he does it all the time.

You must be proud to have your son play for him.

http://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the refs remove the coach in question? If not, than the behavior could not have been terrible. Call bs on the video also. Just another stirring up trouble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That post had nothing to do with bashing Madlax. He was talking about the Team 91 owner being a nightmare and was asking if the Madlax owner responded similarly. I have seen that Madlax nut a few times and he is out of his mind, yelling at players, coaches and refs.

To make sure I understand you, are you saying that it's ok that he threatened his own player because the incident happened a few years ago? From what I hear, he does it all the time.

You must be proud to have your son play for him.

http://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

If there is video, it should be submitted to Deadspin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read the first-hand accounts of the game, they are absolutely spot on. There is a tape, 9d1 records all their games but I doubt they'll post it. I was at the game, we played earlier and showed up to see these two good teams play, but it was shameful to watch and I feel bad for the players who had to endure the coaching from both teams. Both coaches were unprofessional, and the refs let them get out of hand. This has been a pattern for both coaches in league and tournament play. The fogo for Madlax is a clearly older than 10 or 11 and should be playing in the correct division, he's a good player, can't take that away from him but he's a man playing among boys. MM and 9d1 should be ashamed of how he conducts himself on the field and instructing his LSM and other middies to "break the fogo's arm" is downright scary. And yes you could hear his insults and direction to his players in the stands. I hope that someone shows the HoCo league a tape of the game and Derrick takes the appropriate measure to ensure this doesn't happen again for the safety of other teams they pay this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's crazy. He actually told his players to hurt an opposing kid? He should be booted out for that. There's no way the Madlax owner let that slide. If he yelled that, you can bet the Madlax guy said something similar. Serious anger issues.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
You guys are funny. If there's no film posted, it must not have happened. You have obviously never had a son play either for or against MM to honestly not believe that he said these things. This is more the rule than the exception with him. He has told his kids to hurt opposing players many times within earshot of the other team. Whether or not the officials hear him I don't know, but if someone honestly has it on tape, it should be sent to the HOCO administrators. I don't see a need to necessarily put him on blast on youtube, but certain people need to see it so that proper actions can be taken.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by MrAnonymous
You guys are funny. If there's no film posted, it must not have happened. You have obviously never had a son play either for or against MM to honestly not believe that he said these things. This is more the rule than the exception with him. He has told his kids to hurt opposing players many times within earshot of the other team. Whether or not the officials hear him I don't know, but if someone honestly has it on tape, it should be sent to the HOCO administrators. I don't see a need to necessarily put him on blast on youtube, but certain people need to see it so that proper actions can be taken.

To know Millon is to know that everything that was reported in this game has happened many times before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If everyone seems to be in agreeance that Madlax has a player much older than allowed ,why isn't it contested and him forced to play age appropriate? this is the 3rd season hearing and seeing this player be twice the size of everyone else on the field.

Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard