BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 313 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Landon Beat Brunswick 10-7

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The mighty Calvert Hall with all the money and FCA feeder and they start season off 1-2. Gonna be a long year with the Kelly course still in full effect. Couldn't happen to nicer group of coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The final score was actually Landon 11, Brunswick 6. It was a great game, loaded with talent. The Brunswick goalie did an outstanding job, despite the final score. The Landon FOGO went 18/20, the defense played outstanding, and it was a total team effort.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Landon and Bullis are the top teams in DMV this year---nobody else close....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Canadian holdbacks playing against the Baltimore holdbacks - what is so unsettling about that?

Not exactly close. Some Baltimore teams have some one year holdbacks on their roster, can range anywhere from 2 to about 6, on a total roster of about 22-25 players. Hill Academy players are, for the most part 2 years older than Baltimore teams. Most all of their roster have players that are a one year holdback and now are doing a PG year at Hill. So it is not even close to being equal. I would bet some of their players are 20 years old or close to it.

My son is doing a PG year at The Hill Academy this year. Guess what, he turned 18 this past fall. He said there is one player on the team that is 19. Sorry this information doesn't fit into your paradigm. The team is good due to dedicated professional coaching and very driven players, not because the players are older.

Here is a great article:
http://www.si.com/edge/2016/05/04/the-hill-academy-lacrosse-canada-high-school-brodie-merrill

May I ask why your son is doing a PG year? Is it for academics or to further enhance his game? If for academics, I applaud you forgiving your son the opportunity to gain and grow in the academic world. If for game enhancement, will the payback be worth the cost, I know the Hill Academy is expensive. My son is a hs freshman, does ok in school but I wish his grades were at a higher level and if they remain at this level a PG year may help him. He tries hard and is focused on his school work, just takes him a little longer.

The first thing that the folks at The Hill Academy will tell you is that it is not for everyone. My son is a very good student but he is there to enhance his game. By doing a PG year it made his senior season meaningful for recruiting purposes. It's expensive, probably the equivalent of boarding at McDonogh. But not nearly as expensive as the New England boarding schools or IMG. If you look at it strictly in monetary terms then no, the payback is not worth the cost. I might recover maybe a quarter of the cost with his athletic scholarship. But I knew that ahead of time. Very few will ever recover the amount of money spent on lacrosse.

Again, the school is not for everyone. Several kids that started at the school at the beginning of the year are no longer there. The lacrosse and competition for playing time is intense. Although the vast majority of kids are Canadian, there are a handful of Americans. I believe some attend for a year or two and then head back home with enhanced lacrosse skills to play on their HS teams.
The Hill staff works diligently to place each player in a college program. They know everyone. Check out their website and give the school a call. I would encourage you to explore all your options, though. There are many ways to do an extra year of HS. Your son needs to love lacrosse to consider the school, otherwise your're wasting his, and your, time.
If you want to get an idea of how Hill plays as a team, they have games at Salesianum, LaSalle College Prep and St. Joe's Prep from 3/30-4/1 this week.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
55k per year. Yikes. Hard to make that back every. Rather save for college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
55k per year. Yikes. Hard to make that back every. Rather save for college.

55K is for the Hill School in PA which is different than The Hill Academy in Ontario. When you convert to USD it comes out to about 36K. Still, it's not inexpensive!

http://www.thehillacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Enrolment-Fees-2016-17-1.pdf

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's crazy. 200 grand plus for 4 years of high school. Crazy. But like anything else, some people have or make boatloads of money. If it helps the kid athletically and much more important academically and the cost of the school for that family is insignificant, that's great. Good luck to your son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right. Some people live in a different world. I wish I won the sperm lottery. My first car was a 81 Mazda GLC which I bought with the money I made delivering papers on my bike. Sperm lottery missed me but I do have a taste for pigs feet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right. Some people live in a different world. I wish I won the sperm lottery. My first car was a 81 Mazda GLC which I bought with the money I made delivering papers on my bike. Sperm lottery missed me but I do have a taste for pigs feet.

Funny, maybe some people worked hard to better their lives and are doing what they can to set their children up for success?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jealously and envy will not get you far in life. Hard work will .. A little advice from a sperm lottery winner. And eat pickled pig lips..much better for you and shows the rest of the world you have class!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Micky D put it to Bullis today. D.C. Lax can't compete with Balt lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or Bullis is overrated based on Gonzaga win. Few realized how weak Gonzaga was this year at the time....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huge games today. Zaga v Prep. Landon v Severn.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NATIONAL BOYS' TOP 25
presented by

NIKE/US LACROSSE HIGH SCHOOL RANKINGS

APRIL 4, 2017 W/L PREV NEXT
1 Landon (Md.) 6-0 6 4/4 at Severn (Md.)
2 St. Anthony’s (N.Y.) 3-0 2 4/5 at Chaminade (N.Y.)
3 Darien (Conn.) 1-0 3 4/4 vs. Brien McMahon-Norwalk (Conn.)
4 Culver Academy (Ind.) 7-1 14 4/8 vs. Brother Rice (Mich.)
5 McDonogh (N.Y.) 5-1 1 4/4 vs. Hereford (Md.)
6 Victor (N.Y.) 1-0 5 4/4 at Rush-Henrietta (N.Y.)
7 Bullis (Md.) 7-1 4 4/4 at Good Counsel (Md.)
8 Boys' Latin (Md.) 5-1 9 4/4 at Haverford School (Pa.)
9 Malvern Prep (Pa.) 5-0 10 4/4 at La Salle (Pa.)
10 Ward Melville (N.Y.) 2-0 7 4/5 at Northport (N.Y.)
11 Chaminade (N.Y.) 1-1 8 4/5 vs. St. Anthony's (N.Y.)
12 St. Paul's (Md.) 6-1 11 4/4 vs. John Carroll (Md.)
13 Cold Spring Harbor (N.Y.) 4-0 18 4/7 at Bethpage (N.Y.)
14 Jamesville-Dewitt (N.Y.) 1-0 13 4/6 vs. Churchville-Chili (N.Y.)
15 Torrey Pines (Calif.) 9-0 20 4/4 vs. San Ramon Valley (Calif.)
16 Haverford School (Pa.) 1-2 12 4/4 vs. Boys' Latin (Md.)
17 Delbarton (N.J.) 2-0 19 4/4 vs. Chatham (N.J.)
18 Severn (Md.) 7-0 24 4/4 vs. No. 1 Landon (Md.)
19 Niskayuna (N.Y.) 1-0 NR 4/4 vs. Ballston Spa (N.Y.)
20 New Canaan (Conn.) 0-0 23 4/5 vs. Wilton (Conn.)
21 Syosset (N.Y.0 4-1 15 4/4 at Plainview JFK (N.Y.)
22 La Salle College (Pa.) 2-1 21 4/4 at Malvern Prep (Pa.)
23 St. Ignatius Prep (Calif.) 6-1 22 4/5 vs. St. Margarets Episcopal (Calif.)
24 Conestoga (Pa.) 4-0 25 4/4 at Radnor (Pa.)
25 Pittsford (N.Y.) 2-0 NR 4/4 at Canandaigua (N.Y.)
ALSO CONSIDERED: GONZAGA (D.C.), CALVERT HALL (MD.), BRIDGEWATER-RARITAN (N.J.), MANHASSET (N.Y.0, GEORGETOWN PREP (MD.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for DMV--2 teams in top 7. Landon has a tough one tonight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like DC is at the top of the polls? Balt lax checking in at #5?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a non biased perspective, you all are sleeping on severn School

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way--Severn is the real deal and Landon's stay at the top may be a short one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-3 Landon in 4th.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah so Severn.... real deal.... 11-5 loss. Never even in game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CUP CHECK! Frederick County HS kid with a ruptured testicle from a slash! Required surgery at Children's Hospital in DC. Most of the boys are not wearing cups according to my son (including him). Put the word out!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like things are starting to fall into place in DMV--Landon looks slightly stronger than Bullis at this point, but both are top 10 teams in US; next group would include GZ leading the way over Prep and Paul VI; then SJC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CUP CHECK! Frederick County HS kid with a ruptured testicle from a slash! Required surgery at Children's Hospital in DC. Most of the boys are not wearing cups according to my son (including him). Put the word out!

This is so stupid. I hear the kids saying the cup slows them down. I tell them they are not fast enough if this is the case. Both my boys, Attack and LSM, wear a cup. You, as the parent, should enforce this if the coaches will not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like things are starting to fall into place in DMV--Landon looks slightly stronger than Bullis at this point, but both are top 10 teams in US; next group would include GZ leading the way over Prep and Paul VI; then SJC

MCD played Landon in a scrimmage and Bullis in a game. I thought Bullis was too one dimensionally offensively. Landon seemed to have more offensive depth, a more physical D and a better FOGO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2017 BOYS LACROSSE NATIONAL RANKINGS WK5
SOS = Strength of Schedule OFF = Offense
DEF = Defense POW = Power
THE HILL ACADEMY
Concord, ON
11-0-0
SOS: --
POW: --
OFF: --
DEF: --
Previous: 1. The Pride had an impressive run through the Philadelphia area in the previous week, collecting three solid wins over Salesianum (Del.), No. 18 La Salle College High School (Pa.) and St. Joseph’s Prep (Pa.) to improve to 11-0. The Pride has now won 32 consecutive games dating back to March of 2015. The Hill has a break before traveling to the Midwest to meet Shaker Heights (Ohio) and No. 4 Culver Academy (Ind.) at a neutral site on consecutive days on April 22 and 23.

LANDON SCHOOL
Bethesda, MD
7-0-0
Previous: 4. Bullis continues to perform like one of the nation’s most elite teams, recently taking an 18-6 win over Mount St. Joseph (Md.) and then an impressive 11-5 victory over No. 9 Severn School (Md.) Junior attackman Joey Epstein (Johns Hopkins) has 22 goals and 16 assists through seven games. The Bears dig into IAC play for the first time this season when they host St. Stephen’s-St. Agnes (Va.) on April 7.

IMG ACADEMY
Bradenton, Fl
8-1-0
Previous: 3. IMG’s national team had a gritty showing in the previous week, earning three quality wins in three days over Hotchkiss (Conn.), Salisbury School (Conn.) and then Lawrenceville School (N.J.). The wins over Salisbury and Lawrenceville were both 11-10 wins. The Ascenders will face Christian Brothers (N.J.) April 11.

CULVER ACADEMY
Culver, IN
7-1-0
Previous: 5. Culver put together an outstanding performance for its most recent win, a 17-6 runaway victory over No. 10 St. Paul’s (Md.). Culver has been idle since for spring break and will get back on the field April 8 when the Eagles meet Michigan power Brother Rice.

MCDONOGH SCHOOL
Owings Mills, MD
6-1-0
Previous: 6. The Eagles took two victories in the previous week, a 10-4 win over No. 14 Bullis (Md.) and then a 13-8 win over Hereford (Md.) two days later. A big Super 25 matchup is on tap for this week when the Eagles face No. 21 New Canaan (Conn.) at a neutral site.

BRUNSWICK SCHOOL
Greenwich, CT
2-1-0
Previous: 9. The Bruins earned a big win over rival and No. 8 Deerfield this week, downing the Big Green 11-6. Brunswick then rolled to a 17-4 win over Kent School (Conn.). The Bruins are on the road April 8 to face Loomis Chaffee (Conn.).

CHAMINADE HIGH SCHOOL
Mineola, NY
2-1-0
Previous: 8. The Flyers picked up two wins in the previous week: a 15-6 win over Iona Prep (N.Y.) and an impressive 12-6 win over longtime rival and No. 16 St. Anthony’s (N.Y.) on April 5. Regan Quinn (Virginia) scored three times in a win that saw seven different Flyers score goals. Chaminade takes on No. 22 Ward Melville (N.Y.) on April 8.

DEERFIELD ACADEMY
Deerfield, MA
1-1-0
Previous: 2. The Big Green was upended by No. 6 Brunswick School (Conn.) 11-6 to begin the year on April 1. Deerfield rebounded with a dominating 20-6 victory over the Berkshire School. Deerfield will next meet the Westminster School (Conn.) on April 8.

SEVERN SCHOOL
Severna Park, MD
7-1-0
Previous: 12. The Admirals suffered their first loss of the season this past week: an 11-5 setback to a powerful No. 2 Landon (Md.) team. Severn looks to get back on track against Saints Peter & Paul (Md.) on April 7.

ST. PAUL'S SCHOOL
Brooklandville, MD
7-1-0
Previous: 13. Despite a one-sided loss to No. 4 Culver Academy on March 31, St. Paul’s owns a key win over a surging No. 11 Haverford School (Pa.) team – a team that edged Culver not long ago. The Crusaders got back into the win column on April 4 with a 17-4 victory over John Carroll (Md.). St. Paul’s hosts Bronxville (N.Y.) on April 8.

HAVERFORD PREP SCHOOL
Haverford, PA
2-2-0
Previous: 14. The Fords continue to push themselves back into the upper echelon of the nation’s top teams, this week taking a thrilling 12-11 win over No. 12 Boys’ Latin (Md.) following a spring break hiatus. The Fords have a huge matchup on deck for this week when they host Inter-Ac rival and No. 19 Malvern Prep (Pa.) on April 7.

BOYS' LATIN SCHOOL
Baltimore, MD
5-2-0
Previous: 7. The Lakers had an up-and-down week highlighted by two close games: first, a 12-11 overtime win over D.C. power Gonzaga and then a 12-11 loss to No. 11 Haverford School (Pa.). The Lakers face Calverton (Md.) on the road April 6 before hosting No. 16 St. Anthony’s (N.Y.) on April 12.

AVON OLD FARMS SCHOOL
Avon, CT
4-0-0
Previous: 15. The Winged Beavers continue their strong start to the year, most recently securing a 9-7 win over a Belmont Hill (Mass.) team expected to compete for the New England ISL title this spring. Avon is at the Millbrook School (N.Y.) on April 7.
BULLIS SCHOOL, THE
Potomac, MD
8-1-0
Previous: 17. The Bulldogs suffered their first loss of the year on April 2, a 10-4 setback to No. 5 McDonogh (Md.). Bullis responded with a convincing 12-3 victory over Our Lady of Good Counsel (Md.) on April 4. Bullis is on the road to face Episcopal High School (Va.) on April 6.

DARIEN HIGH SCHOOL
Darien, CT
2-0-0
Previous: 18. The Blue Wave began the year with a bang, cruising to a 15-4 win over a good Yorktown (N.Y.) team out of the Hudson Valley and following that up with a 22-1 win over Brien McMahon-Norwalk (Conn.) on April 4. Darien coach Jeff Brameier now has more than 550 wins on his resume. Darien faces New [lacrosse]’s Capital Region powerhouse Niskayuna on April 8.

ST. ANTHONY'S HS
Melville, NY
3-1-0
Previous: 19. The Friars fell 12-6 to rival and No. 7 Chaminade (N.Y.) on April 5. Netminder Thomas Lingner (UMBC) made 10 saves in the game. St. Anthony’s returns to action April 10 against Fairfield Prep (Conn.).
VICTOR SENIOR HS
Victor, NY
2-0-0
Previous: 20. The Rochester area powerhouse ran out to a 22-3 win over Rush-Henrietta (N.Y.) on April 4. Fourteen different players scored goals in what was consecutive win number 46 for the program. The Blue Devils face Penfield (N.Y.) on April 6.

LA SALLE COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL
Wyndmoor, PA
3-1-0
Previous: Unranked. The Explorers venture into the Super 25 rankings thanks to a hard-fought 8-6 win over now-No. 19 Malvern Prep (Pa.). Goalie Mike Clibanoff (Ohio State) recorded 20 saves in the high profile victory. La Salle faces Bonner-Prendergast (Pa.) on April 7.

MALVERN PREPARATORY SCHOOL
Malvern, PA
5-1-0
Previous: 10. The Friars had a wild week that helped slightly shake up the Super 25 rankings. Malvern downed No. 19 Loyola Blakefield (Md.) on March 30 and then defeated Strath Haven (Pa.) 15-7 on April 1. But the Friars were edged 8-6 by nearby La Salle College High School (Pa.) 8-6 on April 4. Malvern faces rival and No. 11 Haverford (Pa.) April 7.

LOYOLA-BLAKEFIELD SCHOOL
Baltimore, MD
1-2-0
Previous: 11. Loyola Blakefield fell to No. 19 Malvern Prep (Pa.) 13-9 on March 30 and has been idle for spring break since the loss. The Dons return to the field April 8 for a Super 25 showdown with No. 14 Bullis (Md.).

NEW CANAAN HIGH SCHOOL
New Canaan, CT
1-0-0
Previous: 21. The Rams survived their opening season contest against Wilton (Conn.), earning a 9-8 win to begin with an important victory. New Canaan next has a major test with a neutral-site matchup against No. 5 McDonogh (Md.) on April 7.

WARD MELVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
East Setauket, NY
3-0-0
Previous: 22. Ward Melville earned wins over Lindenhurst (N.Y.) and Northport (N.Y.) in the previous week. Dom Pryor (Hofstra) registered six points in the win over Northport. The Patriots take on Riverhead (N.Y.) on April 7.

DELBARTON SCHOOL
Morristown, NJ
3-0-0
Previous: 23. Defense has been the name of the game for Chuck Ruebling’s powerhouse Garden State program so far this year. The Green Wave has allowed only six goals through three contests, most recently defeating Chatham (N.J.) 5-1 on April 4. Delbarton hosts West Essex Regional (N.J.) on April 6.
COLD SPRING HARBOR HIGH SCHOOL
Cold Spring Harbor, NY
4-0-0
Previous: 24. The Seahawks battled to an 8-7 win over Southside (N.Y.) on March 31 and then cruised to a 13-4 win over Oyster Bay on April 3. The two-time New [lacrosse] State Class C champs hit the road to face Bethpage (N.Y.) April 7.

MANHASSET JR.SR. HIGH SCHOOL
Manhasset, NY
3-1-0
Previous: 25. The Indians survived for an 11-10 overtime win over a strong John Jay-Cross River (N.Y.) team on April 30. Manhasset turned around to defeat Calhoun (N.Y.) on the road 15-1 on April 5. The Indians host Mepham (N.Y.) on April 7.
Dropped Out: Salisbury School, Salisbury, Conn. (1-2)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Landon 16 - St. Stephens 11

Landon is the team to beat this year. They're loaded and nobody's going to beat them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Landon is the team to beat this year. They're loaded and nobody's going to beat them.

Thanks for the insight Landon parent. No one really cares....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone is jealous!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're on a high school lacrosse message board so obviously you and everyone else on this forum care. Also, not a Landon parent you [lacrosse]. Evidently you're butt hurt about it though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Severna Park 10 Spalding 9 public school beats a MIAA A school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding is the worst team in the MIAA A, some Spalding parents are wondering if that 16,000 is worth it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Severna Park 10 Spalding 9 public school beats a MIAA A school.

Spalding was up by 5 at one point also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
John Carroll - so close to taking down Gilman. Lost 8-7 but up 7-6 with minutes left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Despite constant hype from optimistic dads, Spalding is barely hanging on in the A conference.

Record of 3-24 in the conference in 2014-2015-2016 and one of those wins was by forfeit. No lacrosse tradition, bad location, etc...

Laxpower goes back to 2005 and I see 2 winning seasons overall and 10 losing seasons. It's sad, really.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding is the worst team in the MIAA A, some Spalding parents are wondering if that 16,000 is worth it.

Is lacrosse the primary reason parents send their kid to private? If yes, they deserve not to get expected return on investment. Anyone who sends their kid to private schools primarily for sports has some reevaluating to do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Severna Park takes our Severn also. 15-13. When was the last time a Public school beat two MIAA schools? Too bad they don't play St. Mary's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Severna Park takes down another MIAA A school Severn 2 for 2 Boom!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sun Poll as of Tuesday:
No. School Record Prev.
1. McDonogh 7-1 1
2. Boys’ Latin 6-2 2
3. Calvert Hall 5-2 3
4. Severn 8-1 4
5. St. Paul’s 8-1 5
6. Loyola Blakefield 1-3 6
7. Severna Park 6-0 7
8. St. Mary’s 7-1 9
9. Gilman 2-3 8
10. Broadneck 6-0 10
11. Hereford 4-2 11
12. Archbishop Spalding 4-3 12
13. Westminster 5-0 13
14. Fallston 5-2 14
15. C. Milton Wright 6-0 --

Other teams considered: Bel Air (4-0), John Carroll (4-4), Marriotts Ridge (4-2), Mount Hebron (4-2), Northeast (4-2), River Hill (4-2), South River (4-2).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Washington Post Rankings

Rank School Record
1 Landon 8-0
2 Bullis 10-1