BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 144 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anybody know which color is the "A" or "B" teams for the girls?

Express girls is equal talent wise to the L I Waves. Take that anyway you want it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express girls is equal talent wise to the L I Waves. Take that anyway you want it.

Does that mean that express and wave are good, mediocre, not so good? Are you comparing top express teams with wave or B and C teams? Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does that mean that express and wave are good, mediocre, not so good? Are you comparing top express teams with wave or B and C teams? Thank you

Express 17/18 and Wave 17/18 are equivilant to town ball, same as Wave. Save your money. Better off trying a new team like 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 17/18 and Wave 17/18 are equivilant to town ball, same as Wave. Save your money. Better off trying a new team like 91.

Thanks,where would beach bums and lady outlaws fall in your opinion for same age group?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not the previous poster with information regarding the Wave but I can tell you about our Beach Bums experience with 2018 team. They played against/ with the Express girls at a few tournaments last summer. I can say the games were competitive and the Express team and the Beach Bum team in that age bracket had similar results against the same competitors. That being said I can speak of our family's overall experience with the Beach Bums team. My daughter grew as a player, we loved her coach and the director and there was an overall comfortable and encouraging feeling at all practices and games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not the previous poster with information regarding the Wave but I can tell you about our Beach Bums experience with 2018 team. They played against/ with the Express girls at a few tournaments last summer. I can say the games were competitive and the Express team and the Beach Bum team in that age bracket had similar results against the same competitors. That being said I can speak of our family's overall experience with the Beach Bums team. My daughter grew as a player, we loved her coach and the director and there was an overall comfortable and encouraging feeling at all practices and games.

The beach bums is a joke of an organization . The director of the beach bums sent his daughter and 3 other girls from his 2016 team to the yellow jackets. To him it is all about money. Read the beach bum rip curls merge due to lack of girls. Stay away from that program

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you very much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8th graders are practicing.

yes, 8th grade (2017 Terps) have had a few practices and are playing in MD this weekend.

Any updates on express teams this weekend in fall tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

yes, 8th grade (2017 Terps) have had a few practices and are playing in MD this weekend.

Brine Indian Summer Lacrosse Tournament
2017 Terps U15A Champions
2018 Terps U13A Champions

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD

Impressive. I heard a couple of strong maryland clubs where in those brackets in 8th grade division, anyone know either of those two Terp Express teams records where in that tournament?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Impressive. I heard a couple of strong maryland clubs where in those brackets in 8th grade division, anyone know either of those two Terp Express teams records where in that tournament?

both teams went 4 - 0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the 2017 team that Express brought to the Hills Autism event over the summer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No big names in tournament. go look up go they played. no other long island teams there. Orange 91 and fl$ ARE BETTER THEN THE TEAMS THEY PLAYED.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers
Rock Lacrosse
PhilY

What top team did they play? seems like a waste of gas to me. How about beating 91, fl$, Turtles,first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the 2017 team that Express brought to the Hills Autism event over the summer?

Yes, just about minus 2 or 3 players with a few added. but the core of them are 2017 Terps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Girls program is a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought 2016 was U15A. Will this team go to the Florida tournament? I heard turtles might play their way in at a regional tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No big names in tournament. go look up go they played. no other long island teams there. Orange 91 and fl$ ARE BETTER THEN THE TEAMS THEY PLAYED.

LMAO. You people are nuts! 91? fl$? But a u15 Breakers team stinks?? Team 83 u15 stinks? Philly Freedom sinks? Tghink outside LI and do your HOMEWORK.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your right 91 "battled" such tough comp (like Docs & Thunder) in Hofstra & Halloween tournament . Express was in a 15A BRACKET with MD teams (thats always easy!!).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought 2016 was U15A. Will this team go to the Florida tournament? I heard turtles might play their way in at a regional tournament.

it is a 2016 age (u15). Terps 2017 played up was on the younger end, didn't matter from what i heard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers
Rock Lacrosse
PhilY

What top team did they play? seems like a waste of gas to me. How about beating 91, fl$, Turtles,first.

Breakers are a legit team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess your son did not make the cut, oh well at least we wasted gas

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2017 terps are a good team, however how do any of you accept "C" players on your team. We all know who. Do they flip the bill for the gas money?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers
Rock Lacrosse
PhilY

Breakers are a legit team.

True. Terps '17 beat them by a good amount maybe like 8

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

2017 terps are a good team, however how do any of you accept "C" players on your team. We all know who. Do they flip the bill for the gas money?

As a parent of a son who plays on the 2017 Terp team, I can honestly say there are no C players on this team. I find it offensive that a grown adult would say some players are C players and should not be there? Be an adult, be a parent and perhaps your child will work harder and realize your goals, have you stopped to ask his? We witnessed a total team effort this weekend, not one member of the team played selfish, everyone had a hand in the victory's and I say well done TERPS. At the end of the day everything happens for a reason perhaps looking in the mirror you will find the answer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Between 7th and 9th grade, many kids kids change. Some A players move down, B and C move up. All about commitment, training and hard work. Those of you that have older kids are familiar with this trend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent of a son who plays on the 2017 Terp team, I can honestly say there are no C players on this team. I find it offensive that a grown adult would say some players are C players and should not be there? Be an adult, be a parent and perhaps your child will work harder and realize your goals, have you stopped to ask his? We witnessed a total team effort this weekend, not one member of the team played selfish, everyone had a hand in the victory's and I say well done TERPS. At the end of the day everything happens for a reason perhaps looking in the mirror you will find the answer.

Crimi team was c+ at best, think hard. Your mirror is broken
Please don't give parenting advice or assume anything about my child as I have not given you any or assumed anything about yours
Regardless, congrats on the win and good luck this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not true. Maybe 7 give or take are from the old team. The rest are new players from other teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No. Mostly new players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure about that. A bunch of new players this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back. Express Orange is a very talented team, no one can dispute that. But open your eyes, there are several kids on the team that are there for reasons other than their playing ability and everyone knows it, get over yourself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not true. Maybe 7 give or take are from the old team. The rest are new players from other teams.

Straight up lie, should I list all the kids that were Express Orange or Piranhas from last year? Why lie. Don't get it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Straight up lie, should I list all the kids that were Express Orange or Piranhas from last year? Why lie. Don't get it!

Maybe the person isn't lying, maybe he or she just doesn't know. No secrets at all, 10 or 11 from last years Express Orange, 3 or 4 from last years Piranhas and players from fl$, Trueblue, Outlaws and GC. Now they are a TEAM called express 2017 terps. Your right, you don't "get it".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunate but true, one of the directors had a nice long chat with us about the finances of a few parents, along with which mothers he found attractive. FYI those kids made the A team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunate but true, one of the directors had a nice long chat with us about the finances of a few parents, along with which mothers he found attractive. FYI those kids made the A team.

NICE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sooooo true!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why you are being so defensive. I was only stating what one of last years parents was saying. What does it matter anyway?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you 12? Growup!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the DIRECTORS had a nice long conversation with YOU regarding this? Why do I find this hard to believe?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my finances are my own business and my kid is not a very good player but my wife is pretty attractive and my kid made the team, had a big scrap with my wife last night about what she might have done to get my kid on the team....seeing a lawyer today, thanks for the heads up

Like Reply Quote
Page 40 of 144 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard