BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 62 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is not much competition in this age group to begin with

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast should play up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it is a waste of time the Shamrock at this age group ...... All groups should bail out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Blast should play up.

I've mentioned this to one of the coaches when the email came out. You should too. Rather see our kids get smacked around by Longboards and maybe learn something than have to play B teams and 3rd graders. Waste of a day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No waste of day. Kids get to have fun. You morons waste your time writing on here. No one wants to see their kids get smacked around.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast should play up.

I've mentioned this to one of the coaches when the email came out. You should too. Rather see our kids get smacked around by Longboards and maybe learn something than have to play B teams and 3rd graders. Waste of a day.

And one of those teams (HM) is mostly 2nd graders. Hopefully the Blast coaches work on their ball movement instead of running up the score

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast should play up.

And one of those teams (HM) is mostly 2nd graders. Hopefully the Blast coaches work on their ball movement instead of running up the score

Blast can work on getting the 10 kids that never get in some field time .then the parents will at least come back and pay again next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast should play up.

Come on now. Blast isn't playing up because they would be destroyed. The only thing that they would learn is that they are kings of a weak class. That's like being the thinnest kid at fat camp. Still nothing to brag about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next bracket is 2024/2023. Even if a 2023 team stinks, the size difference is too much.

Maybe the goosebumps can sign up and get that matchup those mommies and daddies want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next bracket is 2024/2023. Even if a 2023 team stinks, the size difference is too much.

Maybe the goosebumps can sign up and get that matchup those mommies and daddies want.

Blast is forced to fill a tournament by their own organization otherwise there would be no bracket.way to be sloppy seconds

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blast is forced to fill a tournament by their own organization otherwise there would be no bracket.way to be sloppy seconds

Embarrassing. Maybe the Peanut Butter Cups should go in their place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast should play up.

have you met the Blast coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Embarrassing. Maybe the Peanut Butter Cups should go in their place.

Peanut Butter Cups = Mixed Nuts?? That's pretty funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast should play up.

The Blast coaches are all great! Best coaching my son has received!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast should play up.

Yeah.because he had so many coaches.get real .he's only in 4th grade. Nice job of [lacrosse] kissing.you will get a t-shirt for that one and a lollipop. You'll have 2 things to suck on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast should play up.

Yeah.because he had so many coaches.get real .he's only in 4th grade. Nice job of [lacrosse] kissing.you will get a t-shirt for that one and a lollipop. You'll have 2 things to suck on

HAHAHA, 3 Things to suck on if you count the coaches balls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that how your wife counts when she does what is needed to get your no talent son ahead?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Blast coaches are all great! Best coaching my son has received![/quote]
Yeah.because he had so many coaches.get real .he's only in 4th grade. Nice job of [lacrosse] kissing.you will get a t-shirt for that one and a lollipop. You'll have 2 things to suck on[/quote]

Well if count all the balls involved, not sure I can handle that all sucking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah.because he had so many coaches.get real .he's only in 4th grade. Nice job of [lacrosse] kissing.you will get a t-shirt for that one and a lollipop. You'll have 2 things to suck on[/quote]

Well if count all the balls involved, not sure I can handle that all sucking
[/quote]

Sucking is reserved for the 2nd best LI team. The Laxfest Dodgers. But hey, there are spots open at the Shamrock. Come on down. (queue the excuses please)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Son is the greatest 4th grade lacrosse player in the country coached by the best coaches in the country with the best teammates in the country and the hottest moms in the country.. And everyone else is wrong.. And you will never know who he is because I choose to stay anonymous....

I think that sums up this entire Thread...

I hope all you ugly parents of sub-par lacrosse players enjoy your day..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Son is the greatest 4th grade lacrosse player in the country coached by the best coaches in the country with the best teammates in the country and the hottest moms in the country.. And everyone else is wrong.. And you will never know who he is because I choose to stay anonymous....

Go diddle your sons coach for more playing time for baby Rabil

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't forget about your mixed nuts second string team.they might surprise you and your child prodigy.take all of your nuts and peanut butter cups and get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That sums up every thread on this entire site. Lmao.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm Mr. Anonymous and I approve this message.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't forget about your mixed nuts second string team.they might surprise you and your child prodigy.take all of your nuts and peanut butter cups and get a life

You can call us Butter Cups or whatever, but these boys deserve to start. We will surprise people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can call us Butter Cups or whatever, but these boys deserve to start. We will surprise people.

We???? You will surprise nobody. Now maybe the kids will. Stop living through your kid. It makes you look like a fool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm Mr. Anonymous and I approve this message.

LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait to watch my boy steamroll some 2nd graders tomorrow at Shamrock. JOHNNY SWEEP THE LEG!

It's going to be a glorious day filling out the bracket for our clubs parent org. Can't wait. Truly. I'm serious. It's great. Really. And its only costing me a $125 plus a Saturday to do it for them. I feel blessed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait to watch my boy steamroll some 2nd graders tomorrow at Shamrock. JOHNNY SWEEP THE LEG!

It's going to be a glorious day filling out the bracket for our clubs parent org. Can't wait. Truly. I'm serious. It's great. Really. And its only costing me a $125 plus a Saturday to do it for them. I feel blessed.

Hey look at the bright side. You just paid $125 for a $5 t-shirt.Way to go cobra kai.blaaaaaah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey look at the bright side. You just paid $125 for a $5 t-shirt.Way to go cobra kai.blaaaaaah

If you dont like it you can leave. You didnt have to play in tourney. You chose to. Enjoy the day with your son and have some fun, I know I will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Get him a body bag! Yeah!"

Are they serious? I hope they let the Butter Cups start at least!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So did Blast run out their starters or did the coaches let the Reece's Pieces start? Did the Blastards revolt because their little superstar wasn't allowed to score 5 goals?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is really uncouth of you to call young 9 and 10 year old boys and girls "Blastards". I'll bet your mother is really proud of you.....The real truth is you are simply jealous of their continued, consistent success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is really uncouth of you to call young 9 and 10 year old boys and girls "Blastards". I'll bet your mother is really proud of you.....The real truth is you are simply jealous of their continued, consistent success.

Learn how to read.try Huntington learning center

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So did Blast run out their starters or did the coaches let the Reece's Pieces start? Did the Blastards revolt because their little superstar wasn't allowed to score 5 goals?

Everyone and their little sister played. Literally. It was a nice day and lots of fun with the kids and families. Best kids. Best families. It's all true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No useful information has been posted anywhere that I can find. Not even a tryout time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No useful information has been posted anywhere that I can find. Not even a tryout time.

Isn't it in Hicksville at Cantiague Park?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any idea on times of tryouts on Sat or coaches for each grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and the tryouts are at Cantiague Pk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered