BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 214 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are problems in every school regardless of private or catholic , I am from West Islip and we have a PAL Board DADDY that tells the coach what girl should play where it is really PATHETIC to see a grown man try to get his DAUGHTER in with the LAX program, DID I also mention he is also in CONTROL of the BOOSTER CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!! TERRIBLE

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are problems in every school regardless of private or catholic , I am from West Islip and we have a PAL Board DADDY that tells the coach what girl should play where it is really PATHETIC to see a grown man try to get his DAUGHTER in with the LAX program, DID I also mention he is also in CONTROL of the BOOSTER CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!! TERRIBLE
you have no clue what you're talking about. The guys kid is on jv. If he was up someone's [lacrosse] as you claim why isn't she on varsity??? This guy spends A LOT of his time doing when he doesn't need to

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heres a thought. Why don't you grow a set and tell him to his face how you feel? Coward behind a keyboard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WhAtS WiTh ThE CaPs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am the parent of 2 girls that have played in the Catholic league the last 6 years. In those 6yrs, daughters teams have lost most if not all of the games they played against St Anthonys and SHA. but that's the only 2 things these teams have in common. Coach Ferraro always won with dignity and never embarrassed our teams. Never allowing her starters to play extended minutes, never playing man down and never letting the game get out of hand. Her teams play very hard but clean.

SA never lets up and rarely takes starters out of games regardless of the score - championship game two years ago SA up by 12 the entire second half and she finally put the seniors in with one minute left in the game - very classy indeed, she's an immature lunatic with a group of parents and players to match

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Booster clubs always have too much influence. We have travel team parents running ours who have way too much say in decisions. Name me a school where a booster club doesn't have an agenda?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the parent who is just so insanely naive, due to complete ignorance, let me clear some things up for you regarding SA HS. "..a mediocre public school with a dress code"..?? While it is so clear you or your child did/do not attend this level of HS, or were there and have now left due to your own actions or inactions, I will lay it out with accuracy - SA has an academic standard which is incredible (breadth of offerings, depth of studies, a failing grade is 75 - this level is a "C" at any other school). Character Ratings must be upheld for successful matriculation and attendance at this school. A 75 year proven college prep curriculum and society, in every way, guiding students with moral character that you are clearly lacking in while identifying a single player by number, a teenager, for your own bored, vile needs. Yes - The Cath HS entrance exams are indeed in place, to make sure that every applicant has the aptitude to succeed in a rigorous academic, disciplined, environment. Or, yes, they will be gone at their own hand. Which happens, as we all have seen. It is not for every student/athlete. Standards must be maintained. Rules followed. And for those successful students, they LOVE their school with a sense of pride that is unparalleled. Student population is large, so there is a large population of athletes. No one is taught to be dirty players by SF... We all know that any of that comes from other environments an athlete is in - family, Club teams, general demeanor. They are however, taught to compete at the highest level - with schedules that are diverse and highly competitive, practices that are mandatory, at all hours of the day and night, never missing one single day - yes, even outside in the weather (only one team can practice indoors at any given time and it is not ideal.). Please do not speak on things on which you have zero knowledge, it is sad to see an adult do so. Be better than that.

You sound incredibly delusional and are clearly oblivious to much of what goes on at SA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is probably coming from the loser who got thrown out of WI PAL!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, typical SH response, slamming yet another Catholic school. HT is a great school, but you are such a typical SHA snob that you wouldn't even bother to know

My daughter goes to a different Catholic. I would rather play SA anyday over SHA. SA is aggressive within the rules of the game. SHA is swinging sticks, cross checking, targeting players, creeping before the whistle...etc. SHA systematically targeted every team's best player last year and knocked out the best players from SA, KBerg and SJB last year when they played. Go ahead...ask those coaches...no lie. Disgraceful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish this forum would stick to the teams and games. As to poster who made fun of pequa and states, they actual be be a very good team and along with syosset and Port will have a decent shot at beating any Suffolk A team to advance there so before you denigrate a team full of hs girls without any knowledge. Learn the facts. If you are mad at a dad say so, if you are mad at a freshman girl, keep it to yourself.

Wont Port Washington need to be able to beet a team in Nassau before they think about Suffolk?

Check newsday tomorrow my friend Port 12 manhasset 9

Wish this forum would stick to the teams and games. As to poster who made fun of pequa and states, they actual be be a very good team and along with syosset and Port will have a decent shot at beating any Suffolk A team to advance there so before you denigrate a team full of hs girls without any knowledge. Learn the facts. If you are mad at a dad say so, if you are mad at a freshman girl, keep it to yourself.

Wont Port Washington need to be able to beet a team in Nassau before they think about Suffolk?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does everyone think of SHA in greenwich?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is great, PLEASE start a SA thread!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port 12 manhasset 9 and nice spelling dude "beet"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does everyone think of SHA in greenwich?

Nobody cares, go away

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a great win for the Port program. It looks like the Nassau power conference has a lot of parity this year with no super team based upon the early results and closer than normal scores.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And HE is a GRADUATE of st ANTHONY's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big win by port over sett, but they still aren't winning consistently but are playing close games. In conf 2 there really isn't thing there after the top 2 or 3 teams. Some teams have really fallen off.

Same teams keep winning year after year. Why don't other towns follow the model? Can't build programs around just a few kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big win by port over sett, but they still aren't winning consistently but are playing close games. In conf 2 there really isn't thing there after the top 2 or 3 teams. Some teams have really fallen off.

Same teams keep winning year after year. Why don't other towns follow the model? Can't build programs around just a few kids

Which programs are you talking about ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a great win for the Port program. It looks like the Nassau power conference has a lot of parity this year with no super team based upon the early results and closer than normal scores.

No super team, have you ever heard the words Garden City.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That man will destroy the program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In no way is garden city a "super team", stop trying to stir the pot. We are still a work in progress.

signed

garden city parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Captain Obvious I have heard of Garden City. Trust me I believe GC will end up on top of the Power conference as well as champ in the B's but my point which seems to have gone over your head is the fact that there have been an upset or two plus many scores are much closer than in years past. For example, GC beating Massapequa in OT, plus beating Port and Syosset by close margins. Compare this to some of the scores last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ive heard the booster club does some great things for the program. Who stepped up when there was snow all over?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the Elevate girls couldn't be persuaded to follow their Elevate guru to Holy Trinity?
Or did he build in some extra fees on top of the tuition and folks caught on?

What does that mean? Just because a girl plays on Elevate doesn't mean they have to go to Trinity. Did one of the Elevate parent coaches follow DK to Trinity?

Yes the PAL puppet coach from Elevate/Huntington followed DK there. UNREAL!

DK was making a fool out of himself last week at a HS game. Deep breath, tone it down DK,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which programs are you talking about ?

how about anyone outside the top4?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In no way is garden city a "super team", stop trying to stir the pot. We are still a work in progress.

signed

garden city parent

Garden City will win the counties hands down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yes Captain Obvious I have heard of Garden City. Trust me I believe GC will end up on top of the Power conference as well as champ in the B's but my point which seems to have gone over your head is the fact that there have been an upset or two plus many scores are much closer than in years past. For example, GC beating Massapequa in OT, plus beating Port and Syosset by close margins. Compare this to some of the scores last year.[/quo

By the end of the year they will be blowing everyone out by double digits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the Elevate girls couldn't be persuaded to follow their Elevate guru to Holy Trinity?
Or did he build in some extra fees on top of the tuition and folks caught on?

What does that mean? Just because a girl plays on Elevate doesn't mean they have to go to Trinity. Did one of the Elevate parent coaches follow DK to Trinity?

Yes the PAL puppet coach from Elevate/Huntington followed DK there. UNREAL!

DK was making a fool out of himself last week at a HS game. Deep breath, tone it down DK,

Would that be considered an OXYMORON?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

signed

garden city parent

ESM will win class B long island this year. They are stacked.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

signed

garden city parent

Not on offense , two ball hogs , 1 lefty 1 righty . Looks like for now the righty has taken over as the main threat and will be putting up big numbers on the goals side ( may never get an actual assist ) . Will be interesting when they play a team that has a clue to see if any other kids on the team are allowed to shoot .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I can say is WOW, what a bunch of losers you all are. The SA elitist clown who feels going to SA is the pinnacle of education is probably only slightly less hideous than the coward calling out a high school player by her number. My kids high school is far from perfect but the few kids who have left to go to SA have generally done so because they got in trouble at school or were getting in trouble out of school and mom and dad were hoping a change of schools would help.

Some kids go to SA bc parents pissed off too many at public school, or they think precious is better than she is. Funny thing is she gets to SA and when precious doesn't make varsity, parents go back to their complaining ways. At some point have to realize who the common denominator is dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad, but true, statement on affairs at ESM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

signed

garden city parent

Not on offense , two ball hogs , 1 lefty 1 righty . Looks like for now the righty has taken over as the main threat and will be putting up big numbers on the goals side ( may never get an actual assist ) . Will be interesting when they play a team that has a clue to see if any other kids on the team are allowed to shoot .

It also looks like their schedule is very favorable. They probably will not be pushed until they play GC. Conversely, GC plays both a tough league and out of league schedule. They will be battle tested for a playoff run.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk Division I

Early season with a lot of lacrosse to be played but...

Final Four Predictions

1 - Middle Country
2 - Northport
3 - Smithtown E
4 - Smithtown W

West Islip good coaching and winning tradition could also be in the mix.
Can Huntington make a run?

Looks like it will be a two horse race.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

....and I guess Wayne Gretsky was a puck hog?? Everyone of those ESM players are capable of scoring . Cant ever give any kid credit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SOUNDS LIKE A TYPICAL DAD TRYING TO GET HIS DAUGHTER AHEAD AND MAYBE HE IS IN IT FOR OTHER REASONS AS WELL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

signed

garden city parent

It also looks like their schedule is very favorable. They probably will not be pushed until they play GC. Conversely, GC plays both a tough league and out of league schedule. They will be battle tested for a playoff run.

ESM has a great team this year. Very strong defense, great coach and an offense that can get it done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

....and I guess Wayne Gretsky was a puck hog?? Everyone of those ESM players are capable of scoring . Cant ever give any kid credit.

That's a funny comparison. Double digit goals and 1 assist ratio says something though and it's not good. She has company though. We have one on our team too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Sad, but true, statement on affairs at ESM

Gretzky wasn't a puck hog silly he had 1,963 career assist.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Sad, but true, statement on affairs at ESM

Gretzky wasn't a puck hog silly he had 1,963 career assist.

Anyone who knows that kid knows she's not a team player and she's all about herself .

Like Reply Quote
Page 28 of 214 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard