BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 24 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 23 24
Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LOL. ND with no FOGO will be an interesting matchup versus the #4 Buckeyes. ESPN needs to rethink their current schedule and add this one this weekend.

ESPN puts the schools with the largest fan following on, think the network suits care about a FOGO? ND and OSU have alumni, alumni watch commercials, commercials pay networks. ND lack of a FOGO, no one cares.

My point had to with the matchup between #2 and #4. Yes, I think OSU and ND have pretty large fan bases....

I stand corrected sir

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Rutgers jump all those teams to become #1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some very cool cross town rivalries, BU bested Harvard and Hofstra out lasted Stony Brook

What is going on with Colgate and Bucknell?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Rutgers jump all those teams to become #1.

Their schedule has been weak. By the end of April they will be lucky to be in top 15.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they did beat the [lacrosse] out of denver. looked like men vs boys

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they did beat the [lacrosse] out of denver. looked like men vs boys

Will it be a one hit wonder? Should be interesting this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SJU gave Syracuse a run, can the burst the Hofstra bubble? Another great weekend ahead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SJU gave Syracuse a run, can the burst the Hofstra bubble? Another great weekend ahead.

Not after watching Hofstra crush Stony Brook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No....St Johns does not stand a chance.
Though given Hofstra's track record this year, they'll let SJU back in the game in the 4th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one thought Ohio State would pound Denver. You never know.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Penn State ranked 3rd but lets teams hang around, not putting teams away that they should.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one thought Ohio State would pound Denver. You never know.

Ohio State beating Denver, albeit in a decisive matter, isn't as big of an upset as St Johns coming to Hofstra and winning.
OSU has been a strong team all season long.....they were an undefeated ranked team at the time of the Denver game. Denver is a strong team, but I don't think they are as good as the ranking they have been given all season long.

St Johns is a 1-6. Yes, they gave Syracuse a run but the balance of their schedule is a little more telling that includes some big time losses to unranked opponents.
Hofstra is having a solid season to date. Can they run the table and finished ranked in the top 5? I don't know......I think they still have some things to clean up to close out a game and not let teams back in.

Will Hofstra blow out SJU??? I don't think so...but should be a game that is in hand throughout -- win by 4 or so

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, Currier aka the cheater can't win a face off when he can't grab the ball with his hands, looser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, Currier aka the cheater can't win a face off when he can't grab the ball with his hands, looser!

Looks like you could have used a Princeton education, it's loser, not looser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid choked, an embarrassment! But you get an A+ for grammar correction, let me know who you are so I can congratulate you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid choked, an embarrassment! But you get an A+ for grammar correction, let me know who you are so I can congratulate you.

You're a psychotic stalker, would never give you my personal information.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what has happened to st johns ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tough to recruit to a place with a commuter school reputation. Ask Chris Mullin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They need to make a change, the program needs a reboot. The facilities are not that great and the school is not a top tier school. You need to have a great coach and recruiter to sell the program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's called playing the wrong personnel! When it's not working it's time for change

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh good another internet tough guy. Let me guess you are the fat slob still yelling at his kids college games . What a LOSER.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Penn State's is really not very good, as soon as they played a quality team (MD) that because very obvious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Penn State's is really not very good, as soon as they played a quality team (MD) that because very obvious

Losing to MD, at MD by a few goals, and you call them not very good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Following the previous posters pea brain mentality, Hopkins, Virginia And Villanova suck too? They also dropped big games last weekend but could go deep into the post season with possibly the exception of Virginia who has plenty of talent but can't get it done.Give me a break. Clearly people haven't been following the season. All the top teams have dropped games, some in blowouts, and have responded. Only undefeated is Hoftstra. And I don't think anyone believes they will be able to go all the way, but good for them. Love these dumb and uninformed statements coming from drunken fat slobs who never played a sport in there life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland will lose to Albany on Wednesday. Then what??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Following the previous posters pea brain mentality, Hopkins, Virginia And Villanova suck too? They also dropped big games last weekend but could go deep into the post season with possibly the exception of Virginia who has plenty of talent but can't get it done.Give me a break. Clearly people haven't been following the season. All the top teams have dropped games, some in blowouts, and have responded. Only undefeated is Hoftstra. And I don't think anyone believes they will be able to go all the way, but good for them. Love these dumb and uninformed statements coming from drunken fat slobs who never played a sport in there life!

wow, that seems to have hit a nerve, Not sure you can really say that any teams is really that good that is dropping games. There are a bunch of teams that are all decent, but not consistent. To me, a team that is really great is able to be in every game and win the vast majority of them. When I watched the PSU game this weekend, their D was weak. They are just not a top team. Maybe I will be wrong, but we will see as the season progresses. And, I don't think Villanova is that great either and John's Hopkins is too inconsistent (and they were last year too) to be even considered a top team. They are resting on their past performance for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So which team can s really good, can't wait to hear this!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure there are any totally dominate teams in Div I lacrosse, there are lots of decent teams that can be pretty good on any given day, but then really lay an egg on any other day. I do think it makes for some exciting lacrosse though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wow, that seems to have hit a nerve, Not sure you can really say that any teams is really that good that is dropping games. There are a bunch of teams that are all decent, but not consistent. To me, a team that is really great is able to be in every game and win the vast majority of them. When I watched the PSU game this weekend, their D was weak. They are just not a top team. Maybe I will be wrong, but we will see as the season progresses. And, I don't think Villanova is that great either and John's Hopkins is too inconsistent (and they were last year too) to be even considered a top team. They are resting on their past performance for sure.

Think anyone following the team could say they were lacking in some areas but until proven otherwise would get the top spot. That is why they play the games to see how it will shake out.

Saw a few of the games, seeding will be their friend could see them out first/second weekend, could alao see them hanging in there. Only time will tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure there are any totally dominate teams in Div I lacrosse, there are lots of decent teams that can be pretty good on any given day, but then really lay an egg on any other day. I do think it makes for some exciting lacrosse though!

Exactly! No team is consistent enough to emerge as a favorite. And yes, make things exciting. Some great matchups coming this week, starting with Albany/Maryland tomorrow. Should be a good one, and I'm liking Albany.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More good players spread out all over instead of the top programs only! Parity!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the UNC/ND game on TV yesterday, great game! But you know what really struck me?!? The announcers kept pointing out that UNC had a 21 year old freshman. Seriously, how is that even possible?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He went on a church mission for 2 years. However - there are plenty of other 21 year old freshman who reclassed, PG'd etc. Silly...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at all of the other collegiate sports and you will see the same thing. There are 21 year old freshman in every sport, college hockey is notorious for that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the end justifies the means??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at all of the other collegiate sports and you will see the same thing. There are 21 year old freshman in every sport, college hockey is notorious for that.

I had a fraternity brother back in the mid-80's that was 21 as freshman so he could play D III (!) hockey . . . and he never even got time on varsity after all of that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares if someone goes to school at 21? Multiple reasons from military service to the inability to pay for school at the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares if someone goes to school at 21? Multiple reasons from military service to the inability to pay for school at the time.

The other Freshman are happy they have someone to by the beer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the end justifies the means??

The young man went to south america to fulfill a religious mission. He'd already been recruited to play at UNC. Surprised Quint didn't explain that after bring up his age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone I knew that fell into that category was 21 due to multiple PG years - not a one for the reasons you've cited.

Page 19 of 24 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard