BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 264 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Undefeated St. Thomas Aquinas from Florida (12 - 0) versus Massapequa today at Burns Park. Massapequa's first game. It will be interesting to see the outcome of this game. St. Thomas Aquinas won Florida state title last year. That area is getting better year after year.

12 - 0 in March??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Undefeated St. Thomas Aquinas from Florida (12 - 0) versus Massapequa today at Burns Park. Massapequa's first game. It will be interesting to see the outcome of this game. St. Thomas Aquinas won Florida state title last year. That area is getting better year after year.

High hopes for Pequa this year.
Interested to see the impact Coach Powers will have along side Radomski

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine if it was 30 degrees for the Pequa game, either way Cheifs. Only advantage is they are done with 80% of ther season.
Manhasset Commack is an interesting game 11-8 Indians

Sat
Dalers vs Wi both have lots to prove great game to do it in.
HHE v Riverhead
Wantaugh v Mamaroneck (always a good close game past few years)
Chaminade in MD Mcd
Where is the Mt Siani Pelham game (Mt Siani beats Whitman in a low scoring contest, Pelham has some talent)
Smith West vs Garden City either team will be 0-2 coming out of this, what happens if they are tied. history tells us that isnt a far fetch idea with these two.
Syo vs NPort boarder war anyone
and a nice upstate battle with Victor Corning

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale is a hard nosed blue color team that will fight you for every inch of the field and they got themselves a great new coach

They did not get a "great new coach". There is not one alumni who is happy with the coach selection. He was the absolute WORST selection...

I have personally spoken to hundreds of lacrosse alumni from Farmingdale and the vote was 312 in favor of the new coach and 79 opposed to the new coach so I am not sure where you get your information but you are wrong. The alumni is solidly behind the new coach and he is AWESOME

Your boy must be playing then.[/quote]

Maybe he plays for the same club the coach is with

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

12 - 0 in March??

yes - their season is over after last game next week and then playoffs start,

02/07 UNIVERSITY SCHOOL (9-5) FL Dist-28 W 19 – 2
02/11 at Gulf Coast (7-4) FL Dist-19 W 19 – 9
02/14 PIPER (1-9) FL Dist-28 W 1 – 0
02/17 LAKE HIGHLAND PREP (10-6) FL Dist-10 W 16 – 9
02/21 SOUTH PLANTATION (8-4) FL Dist-28 W 15 – 3
02/24 STONEMAN DOUGLAS (9-4) FL Dist-27 W 13 – 7
02/28 at Plantation (4-6) FL Dist-28 W 17 – 0
03/03 at Lake Mary (9-3) FL Dist-08 W 8 – 5
03/07 AMER HERE/PLANT'N (10-2) FL Dist-28 W 16 – 9
03/10 CARDINAL MOONEY (8-4) FL Dist-17 W 15 – 8
03/14 BARRON COLLIER (12-1) FL Dist-20 W 15 – 7
03/17 SAINT EDWARDS (7-5) FL Dist-23 W 19 – 4
03/21 JENSEN BEACH (4-8) FL Dist-23 –
03/24 at Massapequa (1-0) NY A Sec 8 –
03/25 at St Dominic (1-0) NY LI AAA-AA –
03/30 at Jupiter (12-3) FL Dist-24 –

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale is a hard nosed blue color team that will fight you for every inch of the field and they got themselves a great new coach

They did not get a "great new coach". There is not one alumni who is happy with the coach selection. He was the absolute WORST selection...

I have personally spoken to hundreds of lacrosse alumni from Farmingdale and the vote was 312 in favor of the new coach and 79 opposed to the new coach so I am not sure where you get your information but you are wrong. The alumni is solidly behind the new coach and he is AWESOME

Your boy must be playing then.

Maybe he plays for the same club the coach is with[/quote]

actually have no dog in the fight, kid played for him in the past and he is an awesome coach and the Dalers are lucky to have him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your boy must be playing then.

Maybe he plays for the same club the coach is with

actually have no dog in the fight, kid played for him in the past and he is an awesome coach and the Dalers are lucky to have him[/quote]

As we suspected. You have no idea if he is any good. And I call BS on your phony "vote"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Disgruntled Daler dude; Not sure what you have been watching the last few but the same guy that was essentially coaching the team last year is coaching it this year. Added some younger fresher blood as the "head coach". All good. It was time.

Also, either Wantagh is not as good as expected or Seaford is better--don't think these two have ever played a two goal game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Admin. Time to step in a clean this up. Irish curse? Personal insults, derogatory false ethnic jokes, wth? Any mention of bagels previously sure brought you out from behind the keyboard... GC / Syo rivalry has sunken the parents behavior to a new level--while entertaining on a sophomoric level its unneeded--please exert your power, will, and ethic superiority like when **** name comes up and help us all. Signed snowflake before someone else beats me too it. Oh, and found another tauntaun carcass on our sideline, thinking the Syosset dads dropped it on our CSH fields to distract us from the game on Tuesday.

I have heard of the Luck of the Irish, but what is the Irish Curse?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

High hopes for Pequa this year.
Interested to see the impact Coach Powers will have along side Radomski

Radomski is now in charge of filling up the Water Bottles and parent relations. George Powers is fully in control of the coaching.

Massapequa should become relevant again in a few years time. I heard their 2024s are unstoppable.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Admin. Time to step in a clean this up. Irish curse? Personal insults, derogatory false ethnic jokes, wth? Any mention of bagels previously sure brought you out from behind the keyboard... GC / Syo rivalry has sunken the parents behavior to a new level--while entertaining on a sophomoric level its unneeded--please exert your power, will, and ethic superiority like when **** name comes up and help us all. Signed snowflake before someone else beats me too it. Oh, and found another tauntaun carcass on our sideline, thinking the Syosset dads dropped it on our CSH fields to distract us from the game on Tuesday.

Really??? Google is your friend (using an incognito browser session!).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maam, you need to get out more

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Small pee pees

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

look down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Small pee pees

That explains why the GC men are so defensive. 200lbs of Dynamite with a 2" fuse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The forums are such fabulous entertainment. Someone needs to conduct a psychology study on the people who post to these threads and their motivation. Too much whining, complaining, attacking. What's wrong with someone disagreeing with your opinion? Try some civilized discourse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Water bottles maybe, parents relation never,lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that goes off early?

Small pee pees

That explains why the GC men are so defensive. 200lbs of Dynamite with a 2" fuse.

That goes off quickly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Small pee pees

I guess your wife and mom filled you in about the size of GC men's junk. Guess yours isn't enough, don't worry , I'll send them both home when I'm done. Syosset dads aren't man enough to take care of the home front.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

12 - 0 in March??

12-1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Small pee pees

I guess your wife and mom filled you in about the size of GC men's junk. Guess yours isn't enough, don't worry , I'll send them both home when I'm done. Syosset dads aren't man enough to take care of the home front.

Funny, are you the same guy talking about "looking down" to understand the Irish Curse? They only thing I see when I look down is the top of your wife's head. I bet your are 250 lbs with a 1" fuse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Public School Conestoga ( who loses a lot of talent to Haverford, EA and Malvern) just beat Private Baltimore Calvert Hall in OT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Small pee pees

Funny, are you the same guy talking about "looking down" to understand the Irish Curse? They only thing I see when I look down is the top of your wife's head. I bet your are 250 lbs with a 1" fuse.

Dude, you're obsessed with d!ck, pretty sure the only head you see when you look down is another man, but keep denying it, you're mom and wife told me the truth about you. Good luck, it's widely accepted now, you can compare notes with your mom, she said your dad was just like you, couldn't take care of business either. Legacy of the Ayosset dad, coward obsessed with d!ck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a shame, this site became a place for losers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The young goalies made a game of it. 30 saves between the two of those two young goalies. Any negativity towards these two was uncalled for and foolish. Look forward to following both them this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one goal for Smithtown West today ? Is that a typo?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Ok. Let's move on about all the name calling. Can we just talk lacrosse. Some people actually come on here for information. Let's stop with this crap. Also stop with hiding attacks and knocking of players in long posts. It need to stop. Come on people can't we just talk lacrosse without attacking and mentioning kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could talk good lacrosse if it ever gets posted..

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I don't think people are too smart. Stop taking jabs at players in posts. They will be deleted. If you want to please register and make your long posts. Would love to have someone so into the game register. Please reach out to me. It's easy.

Last edited by America's Game; . Reason: Spelling
Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I will continue to delete any posts that mention any kid in a negative way. For those who don't agree with that please go onto another site. I will not allow it even if you try and hide it in long posts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard WM put a nice beat down on SA yesterday in scrimmage. Any truth to this?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Is 7-4 a beat down?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game

Is 7-4 a beat down?

Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a bad weekend
Sat
Wi 8-6. Both teams under 10.
HHE v Riverhead
HHE 12-8 thought it would have been closer misinformed about a transfer in Riverhead
Mamo 12-11
Chaminade in MD Mcd
McDaniel 12-6 ouch!
Where is the Mt Siani Pelham game (Mt Siani beats Whitman in a low scoring contest, Pelham has some talent)
Did this game go off in Mass?
Smith West vs Garden City either team will be 0-2 coming out of this, what happens if they are tied. history tells us that isnt a far fetch idea with these two. Hadn't heard much about this 1. Is about all I can say.
Syo 9-8 does it get better maybe PW over LV by one both teams under 10.
Another close game Victor said... first one to 10 win by 2 [/quote]

And I know it's the HS blog but Hofstra still undefeated and teams shouldn't take St. John's for granted...

Next weeks big games
Marcellus with 4 big back to back games. Keep an eye on these...
Baldwinsville, west genee cazinovia the Fayetteville manliest. Why back to back to back to back.

Mon
Somers Yorktown ???

Tue
Victor Canadaiguia. Look at the victor schedule only 3 games stand out

Why are the dealers playing Carey?? Couldn't get a better non conference game ( sorry Carey now go play play your them to a 2-3 goal game even beat them)

Manhasset St Anthonys not sure a Manhasset loss means much. Is every St Anthony's game a must win for the Friars?

West Islip Northport

Syossett vs Cold Spring Harbor

Weds
ESM Rocky Point (can't root for ESM ever even if I think they will win more than not they will lose)

Suffern vs Lakeland Panas (why oh why are these schools combined, then to hear LP petitioned to stay in A so they don't play Westchester B schools). Something doesn't smell kosher.

Thurs
Quote vs Nport could make Quot relevant or irrelevant
Manhasset vs Jay
Underwhelmed by Whitman and West
Skinny atlas vs Lafayette

Fri
CBA Cuse vs JDewitt (MDG)
South Side vs CSH ( did South Side get lucky on their win or are they for real).

Seems like April fools day for Ct on New England
Darien Yorktown
Bcliff ridgefield
Green which St Anthony's
Lincoln Sunbury vs Manhasset
Staples Bronxville
Close enough to Ct
Mahopac vs Northport
Mamaroneck vs sachem north

Upstate Pen field West Gen

Jericho vs friends. Can't get New [lacrosse] State of Mind Nassau version out of my head...

Last edited by America's Game; .
Like Reply Quote
(NA) Re: Boys High School Lax
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Is 7-4 a beat down?

Yes

I was not there and possibly WM completely dominated and maybe there are other factors that played a role. Yet in my book a 3 goal game seems to be a game that could have gone either way. Just my opinion. So many factors that play into the end score of a game.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Not a bad weekend
Sat
HHE v Riverhead
HHE 12-8 thought it would have been closer misinformed about a transfer in Riverhead
Mamo 12-11
Chaminade in MD Mcd
McDaniel 12-6 ouch!
Smith West vs Garden City either team will be 0-2 coming out of this, what happens if they are tied. history tells us that isnt a far fetch idea with these two. Hadn't heard much about this 1. Is about all I can say.
Another close game Victor said... first one to 10 win by 2

And I know it's the HS blog but Hofstra still undefeated and teams shouldn't take St. John's for granted...

Next weeks big games
Baldwinsville, west genee cazinovia the Fayetteville manliest. Why back to back to back to back.

Mon
Somers Yorktown ???

Tue

Why are the dealers playing Carey?? Couldn't get a better non conference game ( sorry Carey now go play play your them to a 2-3 goal game even beat them)

Manhasset St Anthonys not sure a Manhasset loss means much. Is every St Anthony's game a must win for the Friars?

West Islip Northport

Weds
ESM Rocky Point (can't root for ESM ever even if I think they will win more than not they will lose)

Suffern vs Lakeland Panas (why oh why are these schools combined, then to hear LP petitioned to stay in A so they don't play Westchester B schools). Something doesn't smell kosher.

Thurs
Manhasset vs Jay

Fri
South Side vs CSH ( did South Side get lucky on their win or are they for real).

Darien Yorktown
Bcliff ridgefield
Green which St Anthony's
Staples Bronxville
Close enough to Ct
Mahopac vs Northport

Jericho vs friends. Can't get New [lacrosse] State of Mind Nassau version out of my head...
[/quote]

This is a great post. You need to register and message me. Keep up the great post and maybe we can continue to keep the conversation about lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey deuchebag....You call 6 to 6 at half in the PW vs South Side game with a 14 to 8 final a blowout ? Also, Nostradamus did you see the score from yesterday 8 to 7 PW over Locust Valley and both goalies were lights out. Keep your predictions to yourself or go back to mommy and see if its ok for you to come out and play.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Not a bad weekend
Sat
HHE v Riverhead
Mamo 12-11
Chaminade in MD Mcd
McDaniel 12-6 ouch!
Another close game Victor said... first one to 10 win by 2

Next weeks big games

Mon
Somers Yorktown ???

Tue

West Islip Northport

Weds

Thurs
Manhasset vs Jay

Fri

Darien Yorktown
Bcliff ridgefield
Green which St Anthony's
Staples Bronxville
Close enough to Ct
Mahopac vs Northport

This is a great post. You need to register and message me. Keep up the great post and maybe we can continue to keep the conversation about lacrosse. [/quote]

I believe Garden City beat Smithtown West 6-1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is 7-4 a beat down?

Yes

I was not there and possibly WM completely dominated and maybe there are other factors that played a role. Yet in my book a 3 goal game seems to be a game that could have gone either way. Just my opinion. So many factors that play into the end score of a game.

Ward Melville Vs St. Anthony's was a scrimmage. Although there were officials it was in fact a scrimmage and not a game. Melville jumped out early and at the end of the first half the score was WM 6 - SA 1. It looked like starters played majority of first half. Subbing was more liberal in the second half and It looked like the majority of boys on both teams were able to get some playing time.

Both teams will be tough this season. St. A's looked a little sloppy early, especially in transition. Ward Melville looked very athletic, especially on the defensive end and in transition. Melville Goalie did well but was not tested. St A's Goalie would probably like to see one or two of the shots again. No dominant player on either team yesterday most likely because all of the players on both teams are very good.

Melville certainly got the better of them especially in the first half. All you can really take away from that is that Ward Melville must be pretty good. Wow, what a surprise. If anyone sleeps on St Anthony's they will be in trouble, there is a lot of talent on that team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 37 of 264 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard