Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/04/22 07:42 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/04/22 07:17 PM
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous - 07/04/22 06:21 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/04/22 05:21 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/04/22 05:06 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,153
Posts341,709
Members2,463
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 84 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 83 84
Re: BOYS PAL League
Anonymous #209825 03/22/17 11:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is getting crazy. My first PAL game in a week and I don't have a game time. It is that hard?

Agree, enough already, if the towns don't get it in on the deadline, they get what they get. What is so hard? Distribute the damn schedules already. Its not unreasonable. As far as clear your whole sunday for the next two months....people do have lives, be considerate of everyone else in this league. The few teams that can't get their crap together, well, too bad! enough already!

Don't sign your kid up then. Stop crying about the damn schedule. There is so much more that goes into scheduling which you clearly don't understand. How about you give PAL YOUR schedule so they can work around you.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #209835 03/22/17 12:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
listen "pal" get off the computer and stop criticizing the parents and get the "PAL" schedule out there. You've all had plenty of time. Fields? Permits? Contact the town, fax or email permits? Stop with your crying. Do it step down, someone else will do it

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #209847 03/22/17 01:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
listen "pal" get off the computer and stop criticizing the parents and get the "PAL" schedule out there. You've all had plenty of time. Fields? Permits? Contact the town, fax or email permits? Stop with your crying. Do it step down, someone else will do it

Are you volunteering your time to PAL?? No? Thought so! Feel free to make a difference: http://ncpal.pointstreaksites.com/view/ncpal/contact-152

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #209938 03/23/17 10:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Play club you selfish loser.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #209971 03/23/17 12:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is getting crazy. My first PAL game in a week and I don't have a game time. It is that hard?

Agree, enough already, if the towns don't get it in on the deadline, they get what they get. What is so hard? Distribute the damn schedules already. Its not unreasonable. As far as clear your whole sunday for the next two months....people do have lives, be considerate of everyone else in this league. The few teams that can't get their crap together, well, too bad! enough already!

Don't sign your kid up then. Stop crying about the damn schedule. There is so much more that goes into scheduling which you clearly don't understand. How about you give PAL YOUR schedule so they can work around you.

PAL is the worst thing going.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #209975 03/23/17 12:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL is the worst thing going.

But for some it is the right fit and maybe financially the only option.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #209998 03/23/17 02:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays club, and loves it, but he really LOVES PAL. The kids have a lot of fun! With that said, not having a schedule is silly at this point.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #210004 03/23/17 03:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays club, and loves it, but he really LOVES PAL. The kids have a lot of fun! With that said, not having a schedule is silly at this point.

It's because they have to tailor it around the coaches personal lives, as they should.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #210006 03/23/17 03:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk PAL schedule is up. Didn't check Nassau though

Ive had my Suffolk schedule for weeks. Nassau schedule probably takes longer because you're all a bunch of whiny bitches! My game is in 10 days and I don't know what time! What am I going to do?!?!? Why wife wants to get waxed and I need a pedicure! You all need a smack.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #210018 03/23/17 04:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ive had my Suffolk schedule for weeks. Nassau schedule probably takes longer because you're all a bunch of whiny bitches! My game is in 10 days and I don't know what time! What am I going to do?!?!? Why wife wants to get waxed and I need a pedicure! You all need a smack.

So, you got your PAL schedule, did you get curbs and dentists yet? You do realize those brown things in your mouth should be white don't you?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #210019 03/23/17 04:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, you got your PAL schedule, did you get curbs and dentists yet? You do realize those brown things in your mouth should be white don't you?

Pedicures are awesome and fur down below is nasty. You need priorities Gomer!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #210025 03/23/17 05:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pedicures are awesome and fur down below is nasty. You need priorities Gomer!

Ha! Good one, you schooled me! For a Suffolk dude you're pretty witty! Credit given!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #210027 03/23/17 05:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this hate for youth lacrosse?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #210030 03/23/17 06:19 PM
H
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
H
Crazy how all of you go by the same name...Anonymous?

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #210038 03/23/17 07:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Youth lacrosse and all you talk
About is where people live and insult
Everyone. Real class acts on here. Losers