BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 32 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 31 32
Re: BOYS PAL League
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is getting crazy. My first PAL game in a week and I don't have a game time. It is that hard?

Agree, enough already, if the towns don't get it in on the deadline, they get what they get. What is so hard? Distribute the damn schedules already. Its not unreasonable. As far as clear your whole sunday for the next two months....people do have lives, be considerate of everyone else in this league. The few teams that can't get their crap together, well, too bad! enough already!

Don't sign your kid up then. Stop crying about the damn schedule. There is so much more that goes into scheduling which you clearly don't understand. How about you give PAL YOUR schedule so they can work around you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
listen "pal" get off the computer and stop criticizing the parents and get the "PAL" schedule out there. You've all had plenty of time. Fields? Permits? Contact the town, fax or email permits? Stop with your crying. Do it step down, someone else will do it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
listen "pal" get off the computer and stop criticizing the parents and get the "PAL" schedule out there. You've all had plenty of time. Fields? Permits? Contact the town, fax or email permits? Stop with your crying. Do it step down, someone else will do it

Are you volunteering your time to PAL?? No? Thought so! Feel free to make a difference: http://ncpal.pointstreaksites.com/view/ncpal/contact-152

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Play club you selfish loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is getting crazy. My first PAL game in a week and I don't have a game time. It is that hard?

Agree, enough already, if the towns don't get it in on the deadline, they get what they get. What is so hard? Distribute the damn schedules already. Its not unreasonable. As far as clear your whole sunday for the next two months....people do have lives, be considerate of everyone else in this league. The few teams that can't get their crap together, well, too bad! enough already!

Don't sign your kid up then. Stop crying about the damn schedule. There is so much more that goes into scheduling which you clearly don't understand. How about you give PAL YOUR schedule so they can work around you.

PAL is the worst thing going.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL is the worst thing going.

But for some it is the right fit and maybe financially the only option.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays club, and loves it, but he really LOVES PAL. The kids have a lot of fun! With that said, not having a schedule is silly at this point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays club, and loves it, but he really LOVES PAL. The kids have a lot of fun! With that said, not having a schedule is silly at this point.

It's because they have to tailor it around the coaches personal lives, as they should.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk PAL schedule is up. Didn't check Nassau though

Ive had my Suffolk schedule for weeks. Nassau schedule probably takes longer because you're all a bunch of whiny bitches! My game is in 10 days and I don't know what time! What am I going to do?!?!? Why wife wants to get waxed and I need a pedicure! You all need a smack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ive had my Suffolk schedule for weeks. Nassau schedule probably takes longer because you're all a bunch of whiny bitches! My game is in 10 days and I don't know what time! What am I going to do?!?!? Why wife wants to get waxed and I need a pedicure! You all need a smack.

So, you got your PAL schedule, did you get curbs and dentists yet? You do realize those brown things in your mouth should be white don't you?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, you got your PAL schedule, did you get curbs and dentists yet? You do realize those brown things in your mouth should be white don't you?

Pedicures are awesome and fur down below is nasty. You need priorities Gomer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pedicures are awesome and fur down below is nasty. You need priorities Gomer!

Ha! Good one, you schooled me! For a Suffolk dude you're pretty witty! Credit given!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this hate for youth lacrosse?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Crazy how all of you go by the same name...Anonymous?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Youth lacrosse and all you talk
About is where people live and insult
Everyone. Real class acts on here. Losers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was the only SYAG 6th Grade team in Sachem. The team where they kicked out their defensive coach for "not bringing the defense up to par"...unreal those guys. Bad news travel fast in the PAL League. And then they asked him to step down as director? Unreal. You give your time to kids and you get kicked out as a volunteer. Looks like that worked out for them. The kids always suffer because the parents think they are getting their kids a D1 scholarship. It's comical.

That same SYAG team has parents that will be enrolling kids in Catholic Schools because they think they have a better chance of their sons getting lacrosse scholarships.
They practice 3 hours a day 3 days a week in the winter months! The parents will say it's because they're dedicated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Youth lacrosse and all you talk
About is where people live and insult
Everyone. Real class acts on here. Losers

I resemble that darn you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok a serious question now. Any idea when they should be out? This weekend? Monday ? Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was told Sunday evening

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok a serious question now. Any idea when they should be out? This weekend? Monday ? Thanks

My best guess (and it is just that), is Wednesday you'll be given the time, location and opponent for week 1 only.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedules should be out today per an email from the directors yesterday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they posted somewhere or do you have to wait for your town officials to disseminate to your individual league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they posted somewhere or do you have to wait for your town officials to disseminate to your individual league.

They haven't been posting them for a number of years now, so expect that you have to wait for communication from your league. Also, it may only be week 1's schedule today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They haven't been posting them for a number of years now, so expect that you have to wait for communication from your league. Also, it may only be week 1's schedule today.

That's inaccurate and fake lacrosse news. They post them to HorizonWebRef, which is the site they use and managed by them. It has all coaches contact info and schedules. The schedule are not loaded yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's inaccurate and fake lacrosse news. They post them to HorizonWebRef, which is the site they use and managed by them. It has all coaches contact info and schedules. The schedule are not loaded yet.

That is a secure site for refs and coaches - the poster was clearly looking for a public posting. Use your head! If they were privy to that site, they would know that since the HorizonWeb E-Mails already went out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is a secure site for refs and coaches - the poster was clearly looking for a public posting. Use your head! If they were privy to that site, they would know that since the HorizonWeb E-Mails already went out.

Ummm, no. It was on tourney machine last year. They posted the schedules but not the scores and standings. So it was posted two places, 1 for the coaches and ref and the other for the public. Head used correctly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The post above referenced HorizonWeb specifically, not ToirneyMachine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know, CYO basketball posts its schedules for everyone to see, plus scores. They don't seem to have a problem with it being unhealthy to share schedules and post scores. Whats the difference? CYO even plays double the games. That also is volenteer btw.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know, CYO basketball posts its schedules for everyone to see, plus scores. They don't seem to have a problem with it being unhealthy to share schedules and post scores. Whats the difference? CYO even plays double the games. That also is volenteer btw.

true

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SYAG 6th grade lost 2x to Oyster Bay 6th in the Hub tourney this weekend. Which team was that?

It was their travel team. They have 2 teams. A PAL team that plays winter and spring and a select/travel team that plays tourney. Some kids play both but not all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SYAG 6th grade lost 2x to Oyster Bay 6th in the Hub tourney this weekend. Which team was that?

It was their travel team. They have 2 teams. A PAL team that plays winter and spring and a select/travel team that plays tourney. Some kids play both but not all.

That Oyster Bay team has the coach who was kicked off the Outlaws for being a loud mouth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is it possible that we do not have PAL schedules???????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is it possible that we do not have PAL schedules???????

How is it possible that you're still complaining on here and not to your director. You prissy Nassau guys are annoying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

true

Suffolk PAL posts everything too. All schedules and scores. They really do it right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually , I am not complaining just wondering(it's not crazy when games are a week out). I did ask my director and it's out of his hands. No need to be so mean spirited when you know nothing about me. I can only think that you are a miserable person not from Nassau. All good. Be nice!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oyster Bay Coach is a great guy who left Outlaws voluntarily after disagreements with PB. He's happy coaching at another club. 8 kids left the Outlaws and followed him. Must frustrate haters to see him doing so well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oyster Bay Coach is a great guy who left Outlaws voluntarily after disagreements with PB. He's happy coaching at another club. 8 kids left the Outlaws and followed him. Must frustrate haters to see him doing so well.

Heard the new coach is terrible and that's why more kids left after Oyster Bay coach took 3 kids with him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are seriously misinformed

Like Reply Quote
A