BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 268 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any predictions for WI vs Farmingdale this weekend?

WI 19 - Dalers 5

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the GC young guns to get their shot this year.

SYO soph led all scoring yesterday. Why not let the GC sophs get a run?

Go complain to your AD... He might be a bit busy these days however working on that age discrimination case. What really happened there? Is it true that the School Administration sequestered all of the baseball players in the school auditorium and had them write essay's about their experience on the team? How did all the tough stand up GC dads let that happen?

I think you might need to take a walk on the wild side, because unless "he" plucked his eyebrows and shaved his legs "he' is a "she"

You must have taken that walk in order to know that because those legs haven't seen the light of day in public for years!

So you're still bitter of your wife/mom leaving for a GC man? Sorry Syo dad, hey missed the game, did your boys wear shorts or skivvies?

Go complain to your AD... He might be a bit busy these days however working on that age discrimination case. What really happened there? Is it true that the School Administration sequestered all of the baseball players in the school auditorium and had them write essay's about their experience on the team? How did all the tough stand up GC dads let that happen?

I think you might need to take a walk on the wild side, because unless "he" plucked his eyebrows and shaved his legs "he' is a "she"

You must have taken that walk in order to know that because those legs haven't seen the light of day in public for years!

So you're still bitter of your wife/mom leaving for a GC man? Sorry Syo dad, hey missed the game, did your boys wear shorts or skivvies?

Haha. Dumbest thing I ever heard based on the score. Well if they were wearing there "skivvies" and beat your A$$ what does that say about GC. Were you all wearing your thongs. Is that your excuse on this one. Maybe your AD is giving out panties from her private collection to the team.

Dumbest thing you ever heard??? Dumbest thing I ever heard was Syosset dad's calling themselves "Braves" after letting their sons leave the locker room in their tighty whiteys. But hey, priorities right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In an upset, Syosset winning this verbal / typing barb war. Grow up ,all of you. Syosset beat GC and has for a few years running now. GC not what it used to be. Inbreds have been diluted. While Syosset is near the peak, on which side I'm not sure of their recent run but soon to be returning to their mean, which is down. Nice win. Hope both teams have great seasons, now lets move on. Manhasset and Massapequa will ultimately determine the fate of your seasons and how successful you are no matter the results from this game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI 19 - Dalers 5

seriously come on, 11 point spread no way not this early on, WI to classy for that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol. "TOO CLASSY". Sure, guess you haven't spent a whole lot of time down there... WI by 3. 11 is a joke... Farmingdale is decent and WI is not THAT good this year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't GC win Nassau County last year??
Love all the "GC not what it used to be" comments, It must be March

In an upset, Syosset winning this verbal / typing barb war. Grow up ,all of you. Syosset beat GC and has for a few years running now. GC not what it used to be. Inbreds have been diluted. While Syosset is near the peak, on which side I'm not sure of their recent run but soon to be returning to their mean, which is down. Nice win. Hope both teams have great seasons, now lets move on. Manhasset and Massapequa will ultimately determine the fate of your seasons and how successful you are no matter the results from this game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dumbest thing you ever heard??? Dumbest thing I ever heard was Syosset dad's calling themselves "Braves" after letting their sons leave the locker room in their tighty whiteys. But hey, priorities right? (Quote)

Hey Mrs. GC, when you hold up a dead fish too many times it starts to stink. Please stop, as you are embarrassing the GC Boys Lacrosse Team who are a decent group of kids who unfortunately have a few misguided supporters.

As to your comment above, at least the Syo parents support their Coach and do not let the kids get used as pawns by the School Administration to railroad a long time coach out of the district.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did GC used to lose to Syosset or ANY Nassau A teams before???? No. Program not what it used to be. Still very good, sure, but not what it used to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't GC win Nassau County last year??
Love all the "GC not what it used to be" comments, It must be March

GC did not win Nassau County Class B last year - Manhasset LOST Nassau County Class B. Epic coaching failure - probably why Manhasset pulled the plug on the Head Coach. Or maybe that check made out to the Manhasset Coach from the GC Boosters got cashed since he knew he was toast anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC beat Manhasset twice last year, just sayin

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI 19 - Dalers 5

seriously come on, 11 point spread no way not this early on, WI to classy for that!

Farmingdale is a hard nosed blue color team that will fight you for every inch of the field and they got themselves a great new coach but grit will only get you so far and they have been an OK at best team the last few years with IMHO was the best goalie on LI, who made them competitive. Without Mr Deluca in net I can not see this team competing with the top programs. I hope they do because they have such a strong history and Nassau A needs some better teams on the top. Good luck coach, hope you urn it around soon,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dumbest thing you ever heard??? Dumbest thing I ever heard was Syosset dad's calling themselves "Braves" after letting their sons leave the locker room in their tighty whiteys. But hey, priorities right? (Quote)

Hey Mrs. GC, when you hold up a dead fish too many times it starts to stink. Please stop, as you are embarrassing the GC Boys Lacrosse Team who are a decent group of kids who unfortunately have a few misguided supporters.

As to your comment above, at least the Syo parents support their Coach and do not let the kids get used as pawns by the School Administration to railroad a long time coach out of the district.

Perfect, worry more about the coach than the kids, you just summed up every yellow bellied "Brave" daddy with that sentence. God bless those poor Syosset boys, they certainly don't have fathers to protect them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perfect, worry more about the coach than the kids, you just summed up every yellow bellied "Brave" daddy with that sentence. God bless those poor Syosset boys, they certainly don't have fathers to protect them.

I guess reading comprehension was not your best subject in school. Maybe your parents should have sent you to Chaminade, as your GC education is failing you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WI 19 - Dalers 5

Farmingdale is a hard nosed blue color team that will fight you for every inch of the field and they got themselves a great new coach but grit will only get you so far and they have been an OK at best team the last few years with IMHO was the best goalie on LI, who made them competitive. Without Mr Deluca in net I can not see this team competing with the top programs. I hope they do because they have such a strong history and Nassau A needs some better teams on the top. Good luck coach, hope you urn it around soon,

Yes, blue is a color. Sometimes the color of a collar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Syosset Boys don't need to have their father's protection. They were not at all embarrassed to be seen in their compression shorts. I think that is because they don't have to cover up from showing the Irish Curse like the men in GC. Feel Me?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Syosset Boys don't need to have their father's protection. They were not at all embarrassed to be seen in their compression shorts. I think that is because they don't have to cover up from showing the Irish Curse like the men in GC. Feel Me?

Wait, you want me to feel you? Jeez Syosset dads have you no shame? Nice try with the compression shorts too, they were in there tighty whites, but keep trying to fool those not in the know chicken $hit, scared of the coach, embarrassing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, you want me to feel you? Jeez Syosset dads have you no shame? Nice try with the compression shorts too, they were in there tighty whites, but keep trying to fool those not in the know chicken $hit, scared of the coach, embarrassing.

U seem to know a lot about this situation. Please stop stalking Syosset Lacrosse. Go have a lax catch with your kid and tell him he will get a participation trophy in June. Are u then same guy who conveniently missed the game on Tuesday? Don't feel too bad, the GC Boys are fine, the issue is the parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tighty Whites? You must be a real old timer.... When did you graduate from GC High School, 1962? Take your meds and settle in for Wheel of Fortune tonight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tighty Whites? You must be a real old timer.... When did you graduate from GC High School, 1962? Take your meds and settle in for Wheel of Fortune tonight.

Way to deflect from the issue, I complimented Syosset for the win, then the typical low class "Brave" (in name only) started with the insults. Why don't you apologize to your son for not protecting him and standing up for him you
coward.

Last edited by BOTCLacrosse; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to deflect from the issue [lacrosse], I complimented Syosset for the win, then the typical low class "Brave" (in name only) started with the insults. Why don't you apologize to your son for not protecting him and standing up for him you
coward.

OK, I apologize to you. I'm Sorry.

Let me buy you a beer, will that be a Schlitz, or a PBR. That's what guys your age drink, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=

Let me buy you a beer, will that be a Schlitz, or a PBR. That's what guys your age drink, right?
[/quote]

what wrong with Schiltz and PBR, had many a great nights with both of them. let's keep the bashing to GC and SYO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the Port Washington folks? I thought PW Poster was saying how much noise they were gonna make this year... PW got blown out by South Side on Tuesday. What happened? The LV game should go fast tomorrow, it S/B running time by the 2nd quarter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the Port Washington folks? I thought PW Poster was saying how much noise they were gonna make this year... PW got blown out by South Side on Tuesday. What happened? The LV game should go fast tomorrow, it S/B running time by the 2nd quarter.

Should be a battle of two of the island (and nation's) top young (sophomore) goalies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be a battle of two of the island (and nation's) top young (sophomore) goalies.

Nice try Goalie dad. The goalies won't be top in anywhere with those defenses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is a 4 goal loss considered a blowout?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Admin. Time to step in a clean this up. Irish curse? Personal insults, derogatory false ethnic jokes, wth? Any mention of bagels previously sure brought you out from behind the keyboard... GC / Syo rivalry has sunken the parents behavior to a new level--while entertaining on a sophomoric level its unneeded--please exert your power, will, and ethic superiority like when **** name comes up and help us all. Signed snowflake before someone else beats me too it. Oh, and found another tauntaun carcass on our sideline, thinking the Syosset dads dropped it on our CSH fields to distract us from the game on Tuesday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Admin. Time to step in a clean this up. Irish curse? Personal insults, derogatory false ethnic jokes, wth? Any mention of bagels previously sure brought you out from behind the keyboard... GC / Syo rivalry has sunken the parents behavior to a new level--while entertaining on a sophomoric level its unneeded--please exert your power, will, and ethic superiority like when **** name comes up and help us all. Signed snowflake before someone else beats me too it. Oh, and found another tauntaun carcass on our sideline, thinking the Syosset dads dropped it on our CSH fields to distract us from the game on Tuesday.

Really? You're crying to the admin to clean up anonymous posts.
Nobody is forcing you to read it. At this point, its all for comedic purposes.

If it really bothers you so much that people are engaging in high school locker room trash talking, don't come on here to read it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry not a goalie's dad. Li has some of the top goalie prospects.These two happen to be playing each other. If as your post put it if they have weak defenses Infront of them then they are (or will be) that much better for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale is a hard nosed blue color team that will fight you for every inch of the field and they got themselves a great new coach [/quote]

They did not get a "great new coach". There is not one alumni who is happy with the coach selection. He was the absolute WORST selection...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can Commack beat Smithtown East? Should be a great game and a great face off battle, could come down to that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny......one of them had 2 saves last year. I guess if you say so it must be true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry not a goalie's dad. Li has some of the top goalie prospects.These two happen to be playing each other. If as your post put it if they have weak defenses Infront of them then they are (or will be) that much better for it.

How do you justify tops in the nation and island? Based on what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Really? You're crying to the admin to clean up anonymous posts.
If it really bothers you so much that people are engaging in high school locker room trash talking, don't come on here to read it."

Thanks for the diatribe bumba$$... I was poking fun at the Mod. And goading JO's like you by referring to myself as Snowflake. Christ, your IQ must be low. I am well aware of my choice and how to spend my time. Save your advice for when you look in the mirror.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Really? You're crying to the admin to clean up anonymous posts.
If it really bothers you so much that people are engaging in high school locker room trash talking, don't come on here to read it."

Thanks for the diatribe bumba$$... I was poking fun at the Mod. And goading JO's like you by referring to myself as Snowflake. Christ, your IQ must be low. I am well aware of my choice and how to spend my time. Save your advice for when you look in the mirror.

Hey Mod.... this guy called me a bumba$$ and said I'm stupid.
Can you clean up this behavior?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale is a hard nosed blue color team that will fight you for every inch of the field and they got themselves a great new coach

They did not get a "great new coach". There is not one alumni who is happy with the coach selection. He was the absolute WORST selection...
[/quote]

I have personally spoken to hundreds of lacrosse alumni from Farmingdale and the vote was 312 in favor of the new coach and 79 opposed to the new coach so I am not sure where you get your information but you are wrong. The alumni is solidly behind the new coach and he is AWESOME

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry if you want to argue, but LI has some great young talented goalies. These are two of them if you didn't know that then anything I will say doesn't matter.

Now that the season is young they all start with a fresh slate and time as it usually does will tell. I was just pointing out this was a good goalie match up with some young Sophomore talent.

As I often earmark certain games and scores. Take it if you like as opinion because any facts I state would surely be spun or used to demean another.

I will say if you have a young goalie 4th/5th/6th grade and love the position the are 2 of the goalies to watch (among others).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Undefeated St. Thomas Aquinas from Florida (12 - 0) versus Massapequa today at Burns Park. Massapequa's first game. It will be interesting to see the outcome of this game. St. Thomas Aquinas won Florida state title last year. That area is getting better year after year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The same St. Thomas team plays against Saint Doms tomorrow too....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on its his or her son and they want you to know!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale is a hard nosed blue color team that will fight you for every inch of the field and they got themselves a great new coach

I have personally spoken to hundreds of lacrosse alumni from Farmingdale and the vote was 312 in favor of the new coach and 79 opposed to the new coach so I am not sure where you get your information but you are wrong. The alumni is solidly behind the new coach and he is AWESOME[/quote]

Your boy must be playing then.

Like Reply Quote
Page 36 of 268 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard