BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 267 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 266 267
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the better team, good luck going forward.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]When are you going to learn Syo guy? Year in and year out, with only a couple of exceptions, the Best in B and C beats the best that A has to offer. I expect history to rpt itself this afternoon.

You must be referring to ancient history.... Back in your glory days.

Can you spell Three-peat?

2015 Syo 9 / GC 7
2016 Syo 6 / GC 3
2017 Syo 9 / GC 5

There seems to be a widening trend in the scores as well.

Can't wait for all the usual GC excuses to roll in... Was it too sunny at the field? Too warm? The turf too hard? Or, was the officiating bad?

Face it Mutts are tougher than Pure Breeds.

Good luck for the rest of the season - see you next year.

[/quot

Here's your excuse, enrollment of 2500 versus 1800.

I can't decide who the bigger tool is in the above conversation...the mutt or the pure breed. Hope they're both neutered

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are you going to learn Syo guy? Year in and year out, with only a couple of exceptions, the Best in B and C beats the best that A has to offer. I expect history to rpt itself this afternoon.

You must be referring to ancient history.... Back in your glory days.

Can you spell Three-peat?

2015 Syo 9 / GC 7
2016 Syo 6 / GC 3
2017 Syo 9 / GC 5

There seems to be a widening trend in the scores as well.
Can't wait for all the usual GC excuses to roll in... Was it too sunny at the field? Too warm? The turf too hard? Or, was the officiating bad?

Face it Mutts are tougher than Pure Breeds.

Good luck for the rest of the season - see you next year.

Score was 10-5 with that final syo goal in the last few minutes
Hope the GC talking about history repeating itself was at the game to see history repeating itself in person with another GC loss

Wrong, 9-5. There won't be excuses, so go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. The is a well played game by both sides, game was closer than the score indicates. A very well fought game to both teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes those extra 700 kids who were living in a foreign country at 3 years old made the difference
The GC. 3 yo were already playing in their second year of organized lacrosse while many of the Syosset kids were learning how to speak English
GC has an excellent team and will have an excellent season but the 18 GC players were outscored by the 18 Syosset kids today
Stop with the enrollment numbers it means nothing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Syosset. I was wrong with my prediction. Respect earned. I expected GC to be very good this year and maybe they in fact are. Hopefully CSH can get the W next week so I don't look like a complete airhead. Nice win to open your season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Syosset. I was wrong with my prediction. Respect earned. I expected GC to be very good this year and maybe they in fact are. Hopefully CSH can get the W next week so I don't look like a complete airhead. Nice win to open your season.

Regretfully, I must concede as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other surprises yesterday that I vocalized but I was wrong on--Farmingdale better than I anticipated in the battle of greens and Port perhaps not as good as I was giving them credit for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love it when people say the game was closer than the score. So if Syosset would have kept the pressure on would it have been worse ?
GC going to have a rough couple of years. They had a big Coaches meeting last night after the game. They put a list together of what to say about the lost. The first 3 things on the list "all of our good players are at Chaminade". Next is head coach telling the others they have to turn it around fast after all they built me a house in GC.
Thank god for their conference schedule that guarantees them at least 5 wins.

LETS SEE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What schools HS does this happen the most?[/quote]

Chaminade - all day everyday...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy Crap!!! What the [lacrosse] does the nationality of some who live in Syosset have to do with? Kids who don't speak English? Listen, I am a long-time Reagan Conservative and am not some pro-immigration libtard who throws labels around at everyone. But you have proven to everyone here that you are nothing more than a GC, in-bread, stick-up-your-[lacrosse], racist moron!. Its a shame....I know a number of really nice people from GC, and it is people like you that give that town a bad name. Keep working on the master race....idiot!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade vs Pequa this afternoon.... Good measuring stick game to start the year.
Close games the last 2 years with Chammy winning in OT last year, Pequa by 2 year before

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably not inbread though...moved in from a neighboring town and looking to pull the ladder up behind them or parents from Queens... Please note, nothing wrong with either and not a negative just generally the attitude of those that have moved into GC... which is the majority.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequs lost 4 of there top offensive players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy Crap!!! What the [lacrosse] does the nationality of some who live in Syosset have to do with? Kids who don't speak English? Listen, I am a long-time Reagan Conservative and am not some pro-immigration libtard who throws labels around at everyone. But you have proven to everyone here that you are nothing more than a GC, in-bread, stick-up-your-[lacrosse], racist moron!. Its a shame....I know a number of really nice people from GC, and it is people like you that give that town a bad name. Keep working on the master race....idiot!

don't get your panties in a bunch, snowflake, The original post was being sarcastic saying that the excuse GC would give is that they have a smaller enrollment (a silly argument since CSH is one of the smallest enrollment on LI and has the best team on LI). And the reply post that has you so worked up was saying that the larger enrollment for Syosset is irrelevant as the demographics in Syosset leans toward nationalities that might not be rich in lacrosse tradition and by no means passing judgement on that..

While I was not the original poster or the reply poster I am confident that they were both made in jest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you do realize that the poster is probably not from either GC or SYO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chaminade lost all their seniors from last year, heard a lot of teams are going to be down this year because all their seniors graduated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hate to break it to you slick, but the poster was defending Syosset. Nice try though, next time read more carefully. Hmmmm, guess the in bred is a Syosset stick in the [lacrosse] moron?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably not inbread though...moved in from a neighboring town and looking to pull the ladder up behind them or parents from Queens... Please note, nothing wrong with either and not a negative just generally the attitude of those that have moved into GC... which is the majority.

So, you live there and are speaking from experience? Or you are just guessing? Thinking it's probably the latter, tool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets hold off on the this CSH rhetoric till they win a few games. And I hope its not a CSH guy making these impossible to substantiate claims--which are shaky at best. Solid team yes, save the hyperbole. Certainly didn't look unbeatable in scrimmages last week...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the GC young guns to get their shot this year.

SYO soph led all scoring yesterday. Why not let the GC sophs get a run?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chaminade lost all their seniors from last year, heard a lot of teams are going to be down this year because all their seniors graduated.

Well, that's a good thing. The Chaminade juniors from last year who are now seniors are much better than last year's group of seniors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go complain to your AD... He might be a bit busy these days however working on that age discrimination case. What really happened there? Is it true that the School Administration sequestered all of the baseball players in the school auditorium and had them write essay's about their experience on the team? How did all the tough stand up GC dads let that happen?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go complain to your AD... He might be a bit busy these days however working on that age discrimination case. What really happened there? Is it true that the School Administration sequestered all of the baseball players in the school auditorium and had them write essay's about their experience on the team? How did all the tough stand up GC dads let that happen?

I think you might need to take a walk on the wild side, because unless "he" plucked his eyebrows and shaved his legs "he' is a "she"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, that's a good thing. The Chaminade juniors from last year who are now seniors are much better than last year's group of seniors.

And last years Sophomores are now Juniors and they are better than last years juniors who are now Seniors, but not as good as last years public school 8th graders that are now Chammy Freshman

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

?Were you ever in the lead to give the sophs a chance?

seriously GC, your Sophs are not as good as you claim. You have been saying that for years. Outside of Catholics, SW WM and Pequa take the lead on 2019. Hills WI SE have some talent but no depth in numbers like the other 3. ESM LV also has a good core group too. Sorry GC dont see your 2019's as a powerful group a few sure but please dont compare your Sophs to Syo's, but sure, give the sophs a chance. Whatever you do dont follow Chaminade's lead in making kids wait their turn.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didnt realize class of 2017 was sophomores ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was the Pequa Chammy game moved to May? This only helps Chaminade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it was moved, the team mom already put her winter close away. So she did not have an outfit for today. So she had Jack cancel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

seriously GC, your Sophs are not as good as you claim. You have been saying that for years. Outside of Catholics, SW WM and Pequa take the lead on 2019. Hills WI SE have some talent but no depth in numbers like the other 3. ESM LV also has a good core group too. Sorry GC dont see your 2019's as a powerful group a few sure but please dont compare your Sophs to Syo's, but sure, give the sophs a chance. Whatever you do dont follow Chaminade's lead in making kids wait their turn.

You have an unhealthy obsession with Garden City. Should probably spend more time on self enriching projects . Did your mom leave your dad for a GC guy or what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have an unhealthy obsession with Garden City. Should probably spend more time on self enriching projects . Did your mom leave your dad for a GC guy or what?

No, I think is Dad left his mom for a GC Guy. That makes much more sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you might need to take a walk on the wild side, because unless "he" plucked his eyebrows and shaved his legs "he' is a "she"

She is an "it" at best who is clueless. But hey smoke em if you got em GC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it was moved, the team mom already put her winter close away. So she did not have an outfit for today. So she had Jack cancel.

"clothes"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must have taken that walk in order to know that because those legs haven't seen the light of day in public for years!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must have taken that walk in order to know that because those legs haven't seen the light of day in public for years!

So you're still bitter of your wife/mom leaving for a GC man? Sorry Syo dad, hey missed the game, did your boys wear shorts or skivvies?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

According to Newsday, the lawsuit claims that the Athletic Director pulled all varsity ballplayers from their classrooms without parental consent and brought them to an auditorium where they were separated, had their cellphones taken away, and were given no opportunity to contact their parents. They were told to write a critique of their baseball coach — “write if you think he’s too mean, write if you think he’s too old, write if you think he makes it no fun.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you're still bitter of your wife/mom leaving for a GC man? Sorry Syo dad, hey missed the game, did your boys wear shorts or skivvies?

Lol doesn't matter what they wear, either way they can beat GC with their eyes closed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess it really didn't matter, did it.

You missed the game or you just left in embarrassment? I thought the GC Parents were rather quiet, you must have been the guy crying into your read cup in the parking lot. It's OK, just ask your Coach to replace Syo with a weak Class A Team next year to give your kids an ego boost. It must be hard for them loosing to Syo 3 years in a row.

C'ya.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions for WI vs Farmingdale this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't say what they wore to the game, but they left the game cloaked in victory.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha. Dumbest thing I ever heard based on the score. Well if they were wearing there "skivvies" and beat your A$$ what does that say about GC. Were you all wearing your thongs. Is that your excuse on this one. Maybe your AD is giving out panties from her private collection to the team.

Last edited by BOTCLacrosse; .
Like Reply Quote
Page 35 of 267 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard