BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 214 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The UNC commit did not have a good game and almost took off he head of a WI defense player when she shot the ball outside the 8. I was scouting the game and she has very poor sportsmanship and is not a team player. The game was sloppy WI looks very young

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does pequa look?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How does pequa look?
goalie kept them in the game. unc commit got nothing going guarded the whole game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably a scrimmage,who cares.

Non league... and the unc commit did the same as last game.

League game or not I would think both teams are trying to win. Why post stuff on here that no one knows what you are babbling about , same as last game , thanks for the info jack a

pretty sure everyone knows what they're talking about dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does pequa look?
goalie kept them in the game. unc commit got nothing going guarded the whole game

Their goalie is really good!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

League game or not I would think both teams are trying to win. Why post stuff on here that no one knows what you are babbling about , same as last game , thanks for the info jack a

LI championship game zero points. Yesterday zero points. Faceguard=Zero points. If Nassau coaches are paying attention it will be a long season for pequa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI championship game zero points. Yesterday zero points. Faceguard=Zero points. If Nassau coaches are paying attention it will be a long season for pequa.

Thanks for explaining , at least now the rest of us understand . The kid is a very talented but if she has not been much of a team player in the past her teammates may decide to return the favor as breaking a face guard is a team effort . I am also surprised they don't call more dangerous shots .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long season for pequa kid and her dad if they don't stop their attention seeking antics. They come on here shooting their mouth every day craving attention, then they post this when they can't back their blabbing...

"Why post stuff on here that no one knows what you are babbling about , same as last game , thanks for the info jack a"

You're finally getting it daddy-daughter combo - When you shoot your mouth off like you do, everyone wants to see you fail! Maybe it's time to stop talking about yourself and just get to work - there is plenty of time and a lot of room for you to get better with your stick, not your mouth! Let someone else tell you you're a good player rather than just you and daddy coming on botc and crying for attention, trying to convince us that you are some phenom! I have yet to hear anyone defend you in any way! Time to wake up!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, late to the party- is the kid a freshman at Pequa?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long season for pequa kid and her dad if they don't stop their attention seeking antics. They come on here shooting their mouth every day craving attention, then they post this when they can't back their blabbing...

"Why post stuff on here that no one knows what you are babbling about , same as last game , thanks for the info jack a"

You're finally getting it daddy-daughter combo - When you shoot your mouth off like you do, everyone wants to see you fail! Maybe it's time to stop talking about yourself and just get to work - there is plenty of time and a lot of room for you to get better with your stick, not your mouth! Let someone else tell you you're a good player rather than just you and daddy coming on botc and crying for attention, trying to convince us that you are some phenom! I have yet to hear anyone defend you in any way! Time to wake up!

You really are a moron . Definitely not the kids dad , which is the exact reason I had no idea what you were babbling about . The only reason it's going to be a long season for that kid is moronic people like you that cant stand that she is a much better player and kid than yours .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really are a moron . Definitely not the kids dad , which is the exact reason I had no idea what you were babbling about . The only reason it's going to be a long season for that kid is moronic people like you that cant stand that she is a much better player and kid than yours .

Player probably, kid doubt it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ahhhhhhhhh yeah it was, the first league games start this week

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever happened to not identifying and bashing an individual player(kid).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truth stings doesn't it. When people are called out, the usual response is "moron"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truth stings doesn't it. When people are called out, the usual response is "moron"

You were called a moron because clearly you are challenged at best . Is it really the usual response or the response that you usually get. Not even sure what "truth" you are babbling about .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still don't know who it is, was she listed in the Massapequa key players in today's Newsday?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can assure you, people reading know exactly what I am babbling about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Back off the kid or put your name on the post...I'm not her father, but enough is enough,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know who your babbling about and it gross that you have this much hatred for a girl. You have been bashing this kid all over this site for years now. Get over it!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, you're wrong! Everyone knows the only ones babbling about this girl are herself and her father. They have full on conversations with themselves. Negative attention is still attention and they both crave it any way they can. Daddy and daughter are both just being called out!! Keep posting your "get over it" "you're hatred for this girl" responses or STOP drawing attention to yourself because no ones else cares enough to hate her and no one cares enough about how she does to have to "get over it'... except her and daddy! It's not fun when someone else actually responds to you both is it? It's not so much fun when you are not the only one responding to your own posts is it? Go focus on your season and get better. Talk with your stick!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any surprises by the newsday top 20 selections?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha. Do you really think that list is legit. Cmon. You must be a Kardashians viewer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha. Do you really think that list is legit. Cmon. You must be a Kardashians viewer

who submits the names? Club directors? AD's?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still don't know who it is, was she listed in the Massapequa key players in today's Newsday?

Wouldn't you like to know

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone playing today? A lot of fields still aren't cleared but some must be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That didn't take long, let the crying begin. All the hs coaches sent in their ballots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess your daughter didnt make the list?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa plays St. Anthony's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That girl from Massapequa did not impress me at all. Poor attitude as well and very dangerous player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That girl from Massapequa did not impress me at all. Poor attitude as well and very dangerous player.

And you are who.....? Oh yeah a guy on BOTC, that no one cares about. Stick your head back under your rock clown.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She doesn't have to impress you. She impressed Carolina head coach and that's what matters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and how long until the head coach at UNC finds out she was kicked out of SA, and finds out the reasons why.. i would imagine she would not want kind of player on her team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't anything about this specific situation but do know that coaches honor their verbals because its bad for business if the don't. That's why initial offers are usually low and can go up so they cover themselves. What coaches do is try to break verbals based on cause or behavior issues. After those tough conversations the players just seem to disappear. NO different than pro teams trying to void contracts for off the field issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mostly club directors and parents. The writer is a 23 yr old ex baseball player. Newsday is a joke. Not saying those kids aren't good, but no real research is done. It's all just submitted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and how long until the head coach at UNC finds out she was kicked out of SA, and finds out the reasons why.. i would imagine she would not want kind of player on her team.

Really, what is your problem with this girl? You have an uncomfortable obsession with her! Let's talk about your daughter, see how you enjoy the show. What a d!ck you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have no dog in this fight, don;t even know the kid in question. But OMG shut up already. This is a young kid if you have a comment comment on your own kid. Stop the threats UNC coaches are big girls and know what is going on with all of their recruits. Leave it alone. You sound like an awful and very jealous parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know everyone on Carolina never got into trouble or made a mistake. Kid can play and that's what matters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know everyone on Carolina never got into trouble or made a mistake. Kid can play and that's what matters.

In 1980, Michael Jordan was suspended from school for taking a test with his tongue out. UNC honored their verbal.......and the rest is history.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girl did nothing against West Islip, could be a great player, but attitude will ruin a player

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa plays St. Anthony's

How did that game go?

Like Reply Quote
Page 21 of 214 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard