BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 78 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does legASSy get auto invite for WSYL based on win last year or do they have to qualify ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a parent on the 2022 team as well. Instead of bashing your kids team on here under an anonymous account why don't you just approach PB and get your money back ? If your kid is good enough to be on this team he will not have a hard time finding another team, you will be gone and you can be happy. PB is very approachable makes himself available to kids and the parents. I spoke to him on more than one occasion and he responded with his honest opinion. I didn't necessarily agree but nonetheless he is a stand up guy. Nobody wants a sour parent around trying to spread this type of negativity. If PB don't give your money back let it be known on the sideline and the team will.

So being the fact that PB will NEVER give anyone there money back, you are telling me that you will take up a collection and get me my 2500 back? We all know most of the parents on the sideline had a hard enough time coming up the money in the first place there is no way I'm getting my money back. I will just stay and hope things get better even though after being here for a few seasons I know it won't.

So you were there for a few years and went back and still not happy. Should not have gone back if you didn't like it. Your fault. Should have found another club. Stop bitching already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a parent on the 2022 team as well. Instead of bashing your kids team on here under an anonymous account why don't you just approach PB and get your money back ? If your kid is good enough to be on this team he will not have a hard time finding another team, you will be gone and you can be happy. PB is very approachable makes himself available to kids and the parents. I spoke to him on more than one occasion and he responded with his honest opinion. I didn't necessarily agree but nonetheless he is a stand up guy. Nobody wants a sour parent around trying to spread this type of negativity. If PB don't give your money back let it be known on the sideline and the team will.

So being the fact that PB will NEVER give anyone there money back, you are telling me that you will take up a collection and get me my 2500 back? We all know most of the parents on the sideline had a hard enough time coming up the money in the first place there is no way I'm getting my money back. I will just stay and hope things get better even though after being here for a few seasons I know it won't.

If you leave we will gladly collect the money for you to leave or give it out of my own pocket once you come forward and show what a loser you really are. If your a real man step up and say something, but we both know you won't. You can try hide but you will eventually be found out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you leave we will gladly collect the money for you to leave or give it out of my own pocket once you come forward and show what a loser you really are. If your a real man step up and say something, but we both know you won't. You can try hide but you will eventually be found out.

First of all who ever this is full of $hit. You wont pay me back and I can't believe your happy with the Outlaws. The coaching is mediocre at best and like I said you get to play according to how much you kiss PB's A$$. All you parents are back stabbers and liars who talk behind each others back on a constant basis! I thought this was my last stop I guess not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
were can u find the updated teams going to 2022 championships in july?

Full field for the 2022 National Championship includes LI Express, Annapolis Hawks, Team Carolina, Igloo, Madlax, Diamondbacks, BBL Elite, Team 91 Maryland, Team 91 Long Island, Team Superstar (Westchester, NY) Triad Elite (NC) CT Chargers, Bethesda LC, LI Outlaws, Legacy, Roughriders, SoCal Express, Palm Beach Revolution, 3D New England, and Richmond Greyhounds.

Outlaws dropped out.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First of all who ever this is full of $hit. You wont pay me back and I can't believe your happy with the Outlaws. The coaching is mediocre at best and like I said you get to play according to how much you kiss PB's A$$. All you parents are back stabbers and liars who talk behind each others back on a constant basis! I thought this was my last stop I guess not.

Your last stop? What is this a merry go round? Outlaws have some amazing talent at 2022 and you son is lucky to be on the team(if he still is). Try and spread all this BS but in the end it doesn't matter. Its this simple if your kid is good he will play and that goes for ANY team. Tired of hearing the EXCUSES about PB as a coach. He was there from the beginning of he season. Here is the problem, YOUR KID isn't good enough. HE WOULD PLAY A LOT IF HE WAS. Never heard of PB sitting his best players because of politics. Its a joke and so are you. Whoever you are you should just leave now and be a cancer elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Full field for the 2022 National Championship includes LI Express, Annapolis Hawks, Team Carolina, Igloo, Madlax, Diamondbacks, BBL Elite, Team 91 Maryland, Team 91 Long Island, Team Superstar (Westchester, NY) Triad Elite (NC) CT Chargers, Bethesda LC, LI Outlaws, Legacy, Roughriders, SoCal Express, Palm Beach Revolution, 3D New England, and Richmond Greyhounds.

Outlaws dropped out.

PB is too busy getting his [lacrosse]kissed. LOL. Tell that crazy parent PUCKER UP!!! Idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Person saying all this is already gone. pretty easy to figure out nobody could be this miserable and still on team/ now that would be a true idiot. outlaws did not drop out of national champ. go away it's getting rather boring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws did not back out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws dropped out.

They are listed in the Inside Lacrosse post from yesterday.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it me but when did the Outlaws become the lightning rod of 2022 lacrosse when you have 40 express players, 9d1 experiment, igloo retooling,TZ and leg-acy trying top be an elite team and the rest of these teams trying to say they are A division teams.

The definition of an A team is a team that goes to all tournaments and enters the A division with the intent to play any club. If you enter into a B division at ANY tournament you are a B team. That would include the empire's, hitmen, legacy, ducks, bluefish, recon, etc. Don't tell me your an A team when you don't play in the A division of tournaments.

Outlaws has a dad should go to another team and move on. We are tired of PB references and how awful it is there. Everyone can say the same crap. There are plenty of teams if you swallow your pride.May be the right thing for your kid.

Express needs to cut players or the last 15 players should be looking elsewhere. having a roster at 40 is ridiculous when the average game is 40 minutes.

Anyone see 9d1 lately?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please edit your rant prior to posting knuckle head

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Person saying all this is already gone. pretty easy to figure out nobody could be this miserable and still on team/ now that would be a true idiot. outlaws did not drop out of national champ. go away it's getting rather boring

Your and idiot ! PB told the team they are NOT doing it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are wrong . They are doing the 2022 national championship down in MD. I guess you didn't book your hotel yet. GOOD. please dont. Nobody wants you there anyway. You can't be a parent on this team,and not know that. Must be scan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
During the player waiver/registration process, LI Outlaws appears as one of the team selection options. Looks like they paid their fee and will be attending.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are we even entertaining the idiot bashing the Outlaws. Like it has been said if your that miserable and stay you need to seek help. The Outlaws are a good team but not even in the top 5 on Long Island so why are we talking about them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are wrong . They are doing the 2022 national championship down in MD. I guess you didn't book your hotel yet. GOOD. please dont. Nobody wants you there anyway. You can't be a parent on this team,and not know that. Must be scan.

That is correct. Anyone on the outlaws has already booked their room and completed registration. Everyone is ready to go except the alleged parent! Won't miss your a$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a very simple person or maybe a child.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says you. Maybe not as simple as you may think. Obviously you are not going to Denver which was the original plan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is correct. Anyone on the outlaws has already booked their room and completed registration. Everyone is ready to go except the alleged parent! Won't miss your a$$.

With the weak small Middies that this team has you will miss anyone with any kind of size! This is exactly why you can't beat the better teams, your team is all small kids!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unanimous team decision not to go to Denver. If you were part of the team you would have been aware of that. It is now obvious who this hater is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we know you are foolish. Hysterical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With the weak small Middies that this team has you will miss anyone with any kind of size! This is exactly why you can't beat the better teams, your team is all small kids!!!

You really have no clue what you are talking about. Don't know where you have been but the small kids got cut. Midfielders are good. Team is much improved from last year. All I can say is we will see what happens. Stop quacking and go back to the ducks where you and your kid belong. B parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are we even entertaining the idiot bashing the Outlaws. Like it has been said if your that miserable and stay you need to seek help. The Outlaws are a good team but not even in the top 5 on Long Island so why are we talking about them?

Who are the top five?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we all know the top teams by this point.

Okay I'll do it again, because it's usually leads to some fun if we keep lighthearted. I have absolutely zero professional credentails to make this list... Just saw some good lacrosse from these boys and read every ranking thread here...

The Rebellion crew
Smunited
Icebox
Josie Wales
And that team with the small roster...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 igloo
2 express
3 outlaws
4 le-g-c
5 91
Until 91 gets their act straightened out that's where they are after the fall. Watched them all this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't see 9d1 losing to Outlaws or leg a see no matter what's going on over there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The anti-Outlaw troll is back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not ? 9d1 barely beat Igloo Aspen 6-5 in the fall, and that was before the mass exit of players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team has off days..look at Igloo vs GC last season. Not a knock on Outlaws at all...good team just wouldn't put them over 9d1 that's all. They had some exits but still have plenty of kids to draw from...just an observation .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo and express probably have most of top players in the age group on their teams it's hard to beat teams with that much talent and coaching. I don't see to many teams beating them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo and express probably have most of top players in the age group on their teams it's hard to beat teams with that much talent and coaching. I don't see to many teams beating them

That is a fair point. But 9d1 and Outlaws are the next two no matter how you figure it. Then its everyone else. Don't try and be a troll and say it isn't. Leg isn't there. Come April 8, 2017 when they try to go to wsyl and get smoked by the other teams reality will set in how far away they are. Not hating on Leg but just being honest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since team LI jump ship and is now Empire A, they could be contender?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry - I had to jump in here.. I never post - but I read this and its obvious this person has no clue who is on the Outlaws. The 2022 Select team has some of the biggest middies for the age group. There is also a lot of size in all the positions - so again - know before you speak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since team LI jump ship and is now Empire A, they could be contender?

They will be solid but their two best players that scored all of their points did not follow them over to Empire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they will do like last year, say their a A team and play in the B Division!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 igloo
2 express
3 outlaws
4 le-g-c
5 91
Until 91 gets their act straightened out that's where they are after the fall. Watched them all this fall.

1-IGLOO
2-EXPRESS
3-91
4-EMPIRE
5-LEGa$$Y

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets all jump on him and accuse him of playing for the wrong team!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets all jump on him and accuse him of playing for the wrong team!!!

Seems he's anti all teams that his kid doesn't play for

Page 38 of 78 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard