BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23
Re: Girls 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Yj blue has 3 studs and that's it. They also have a daddy coaches daughter who plays over them. They have 2 underwhelming b players that were brought up this year. Everybody else is an average player. The coaches will be shortening the bench all summer to compete. Parents and kids will be upset and complaining about traveling to Maryland and Virginia to get minimal to no playing time. But the yellow pissed stains will still be signing checks to cr and brag about their kids playing on yj blue. Bahhhhhhhh...

I would have to agree with this. They are not at all deep, and no one exciting has been added for this year. It will be the same, maybe worse this year. Don't believe the rumors of a new coach, it will be the studs getting frustrated playing with friends and family once again, plus the bench riders on board to fund the team and supply snacks for the tailgate.

Which goalie will start? This should be interesting!

Goalie is the least of our problems.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj blue has 3 studs and that's it. They also have a daddy coaches daughter who plays over them. They have 2 underwhelming b players that were brought up this year. Everybody else is an average player. The coaches will be shortening the bench all summer to compete. Parents and kids will be upset and complaining about traveling to Maryland and Virginia to get minimal to no playing time. But the yellow pissed stains will still be signing checks to cr and brag about their kids playing on yj blue. Bahhhhhhhh...

The coach knows those 2 "underwhelming players" aren't studs. I hope they prove everyone wrong and light up the field this summer!
You're talking about kids dreams here, give them the chance to succeed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what does everyone think of the brine tryouts coming up? Do you think it will be a fair tryout with fresh eyes? I heard that alot of girls picked have older siblings that have been or are in D1 schools..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So what does everyone think of the brine tryouts coming up? Do you think it will be a fair tryout with fresh eyes? I heard that alot of girls picked have older siblings that have been or are in D1 schools..

Big Money Grab

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj blue has 3 studs and that's it. They also have a daddy coaches daughter who plays over them. They have 2 underwhelming b players that were brought up this year. Everybody else is an average player. The coaches will be shortening the bench all summer to compete. Parents and kids will be upset and complaining about traveling to Maryland and Virginia to get minimal to no playing time. But the yellow pissed stains will still be signing checks to cr and brag about their kids playing on yj blue. Bahhhhhhhh...

I would have to agree with this. They are not at all deep, and no one exciting has been added for this year. It will be the same, maybe worse this year. Don't believe the rumors of a new coach, it will be the studs getting frustrated playing with friends and family once again, plus the bench riders on board to fund the team and supply snacks for the tailgate.

You always have the option to leave and go somewhere else.
Why would you expect things to be different? Want to see things change, and this goes for all clubs, stop paying!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coach knows those 2 "underwhelming players" aren't studs. I hope they prove everyone wrong and light up the field this summer!

Not likely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yj blue has 3 studs and that's it. They also have a daddy coaches daughter who plays over them. They have 2 underwhelming b players that were brought up this year. Everybody else is an average player. The coaches will be shortening the bench all summer to compete. Parents and kids will be upset and complaining about traveling to Maryland and Virginia to get minimal to no playing time. But the yellow pissed stains will still be signing checks to cr and brag about their kids playing on yj blue. Bahhhhhhhh...

Kids dreams or parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brine is a joke, Last year in 2020-21 division, it was mostly girls from the evaluator's schools. One 2021 made the team who was like a 2nd or 3rd team player from Top Guns. But her MS teacher/HS coach was the person running the tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Brine?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who is Brine?

Exactly

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 2023 YJ B team girls are moving to A. It's official. Poor kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 2023 YJ B team girls are moving to A. It's official. Poor kids.

Parents should buy them a cushion, bench gets hard after a while

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess your daughter isn't one of them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2 2023 YJ B team girls are moving to A. It's official. Poor kids.

That's awesome 27 girls will result in more sideline parents fueding and less playing time. Where do I send my check?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moving B girls up? Be careful what you wish for. You're trading a team where you would probably be a starter and have a great coach who will develop you for a seat on the bench. Heard one of the girls was moved down and then back up, what an insult! Terrible! "We only want you because we didn't get the girls we really wanted, and we'll send you back down in a heartbeat when someone better comes along, sucker "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Moving B girls up? Be careful what you wish for. You're trading a team where you would probably be a starter and have a great coach who will develop you for a seat on the bench. Heard one of the girls was moved down and then back up, what an insult! Terrible! "We only want you because we didn't get the girls we really wanted, and we'll send you back down in a heartbeat when someone better comes along, sucker "

Cry baby. Wa wa wa. You little be'atch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Moving B girls up? Be careful what you wish for. You're trading a team where you would probably be a starter and have a great coach who will develop you for a seat on the bench. Heard one of the girls was moved down and then back up, what an insult! Terrible! "We only want you because we didn't get the girls we really wanted, and we'll send you back down in a heartbeat when someone better comes along, sucker "

News Flash YJ isn't the only lax club if you don't like it don't let the door hit you on the way out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2 2023 YJ B team girls are moving to A. It's official. Poor kids.

These girls are not moving up to sit on the bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok mom, going to be a long summer for you. Do you suddenly think your daughter magically improved enough to get playing time when she couldn't even make the team a couple months ago? Comical. You'll be complaining like the rest soon enough!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]2 2023 YJ B team girls are moving to A. It's official. Poor kids.

Ok mom, going to be a long summer for you. Do you suddenly think your daughter magically improved enough to get playing time when she couldn't even make the team a couple months ago? Comical. You'll be complaining like the rest soon enough!

Please stop with your jealous attitude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]2 2023 YJ B team girls are moving to A. It's official. Poor kids.

Please stop with your jealous attitude.

Jealous of what exactly? Just feel bad for you thinking that your daughter is something she's not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Make the team? Oh you must mean be one of the ESM kiss asses (parents)? Kiss the coach or the Dean, your choice. Politics at its best!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are hilarious . Don't pretend that if your kid was asked to move up to the top team you would not . You can't have it both ways if these kids were moved up because of politics then they will play for the same reason . If they were moved up because they deserve it then they will play because they deserve it . Is what it is now move on or move clubs but stop acting like cowardly losers posting about it .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's awesome 27 girls will result in more sideline parents fueding and less playing time. Where do I send my check?

When are these two new mysterious players going to show up to make the roster 27????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are hilarious . Don't pretend that if your kid was asked to move up to the top team you would not . You can't have it both ways if these kids were moved up because of politics then they will play for the same reason . If they were moved up because they deserve it then they will play because they deserve it . Is what it is now move on or move clubs but stop acting like cowardly losers posting about it .

They may "move up" but won't play. There are a handful of girls that play significant minutes, this will not change, this is because the team is not deep in talent to begin with, and adding b players is not what the team needs. However, someone needs to provide snacks for the tailgates!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They may "move up" but won't play. There are a handful of girls that play significant minutes, this will not change, this is because the team is not deep in talent to begin with, and adding b players is not what the team needs. However, someone needs to provide snacks for the tailgates!

We'll said COACH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When are these two new mysterious players going to show up to make the roster 27????

I was told "when April practices begin".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The A team has been practicing every Sunday so why would they make them wait?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because all of this is BOC BS.... there are no new girls coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They'll be playing in the March tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
omg you people are nuts! Clearly people are going to get into fist fights on the sidelines. Its so funny!! Is there anything positive to say about these poor 11/12 year old girls? There is no new coach, no players moving up or down. Where do you get your information from? Looks like people just trying to stir the pot for fun. The players are all about the same on a and b except for a few. Give me a break. There is no superhuman child on either of these teams ...settle down! Its a joke! Let the girls play and have fun. A or B! Who the heck cares!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should ask the coaches and CR that question. Why are you so concerned anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because all of this is BOC BS.... there are no new girls coming.

Yes they are coming. I heard that also from one of the parents who's kid is being brought up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the new girls is coming from TG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]2 2023 YJ B team girls are moving to A. It's official. Poor kids.

In program promotions. I'm sure it'll be the TG girls in the near future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is getting stupid. Post agin when they show up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is getting stupid. Post agin when they show up.

#notmyAteam

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they are both from the B. Verified

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]2 2023 YJ B team girls are moving to A. It's official. Poor kids.

In program promotions. I'm sure it'll be the TG girls in the near future.

Heard they took a TG girl demoted to B team and was mad. Nice recruiting jobYJ!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great communication between the club and the paying parents.... why not carry 30 girls. Starting to doubt this program, they have strong reputation but lots of new choices over the last 5 years.

Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard