BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Re: Boys 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Arw we allowed to ask/list where 8th grades are going to HS?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would you want to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
why would you want to

Ah because if you are picking a private high school for your son to attend you might want to know if they have 5 new attackman attending the school next year. You want me to take the head coaches word on what kids are coming and what they play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would you want to

Ah because if you are picking a private high school for your son to attend you might want to know if they have 5 new attackman attending the school next year. You want me to take the head coaches word on what kids are coming and what they play.

Don't let your kid pick a school based on how many kids play his position at lacrosse. Pick a school that is right for him socially and has a curriculum that will most likely enable him to be successful. If he ends up being good at HS lacrosse, great, but you are not paying 30k to watch 12 JV lacrosse games next year. Lastly, please send him to boarding school, so he does not have to live with a parent that would do an 8th grade student search, anonymously and publicly, naming minors, on an open lacrosse forum. Hope this helps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would you want to

Don't let your kid pick a school based on how many kids play his position at lacrosse. Pick a school that is right for him socially and has a curriculum that will most likely enable him to be successful. If he ends up being good at HS lacrosse, great, but you are not paying 30k to watch 12 JV lacrosse games next year. Lastly, please send him to boarding school, so he does not have to live with a parent that would do an 8th grade student search, anonymously and publicly, naming minors, on an open lacrosse forum. Hope this helps.

OUCH!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would you want to

You must be a Thrump guy. There is not such thing as to much information. I do plan to pick a school based on those things you listed above but knowing about an incoming class to each school can help break a tie between schools. I am a information guy I like to collect as much as possible. And why would any parent be upset there son was named as going to a private high school, his name will be in the program and on the teams website. So listing these names should not upset anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would you want to

You must be a Thrump guy. There is not such thing as to much information. I do plan to pick a school based on those things you listed above but knowing about an incoming class to each school can help break a tie between schools. I am a information guy I like to collect as much as possible. And why would any parent be upset there son was named as going to a private high school, his name will be in the program and on the teams website. So listing these names should not upset anyone.

Once you start naming kids on here, countless idiots start talking smack about each and every kid they don't like, or they don't like their club team, and it digresses and goes on for days. Don't call out minors by name, no matter how innocent you consider the topic. Case in point, you couldn't even stick to your own topic, invoking an irrelevant political reference!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would you want to

Once you start naming kids on here, countless idiots start talking smack about each and every kid they don't like, or they don't like their club team, and it digresses and goes on for days. Don't call out minors by name, no matter how innocent you consider the topic. Case in point, you couldn't even stick to your own topic, invoking an irrelevant political reference!
What is a Thrump guy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He says things without have all or any facts to back up he big pie hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He says things without have all or any facts to back up he big pie hole.

Name a politician that doesn't do the same thing in his or her own way. He knew what he had to do to win. Shut up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trump is the biggest lier and fraud in the history of the American political system, bar none. Yep, he sure did know what he had to do to win, connect with Russia and secure their assistance. Now, my turn, Shut the [lacrosse]*k up. This is a lacrosse forum, if you want to discuss Trump and other low life creatures, take it somewhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trump is the biggest lier and fraud in the history of the American political system, bar none. Yep, he sure did know what he had to do to win, connect with Russia and secure their assistance. Now, my turn, Shut the [lacrosse]*k up. This is a lacrosse forum, if you want to discuss Trump and other low life creatures, take it somewhere else.

You write like a blabbering hypocrite with very little critical thinking. You or someone like you comes out of nowhere an insults Trump.
A person sorta defends Trump by casting him in with all politicians as saying he/they do whatever it takes to win an election.
Then the supposedly all knowing you casts yourself as some historian of American political history (LOL) and rant on about Trump, calling him names like some petulant child who didn't get their way.
You are a bully on the playground who thinks he can start something and after his bullying tells the world that that is it. No one else is allowed to do what I just did. Hilarious!! Are you sure you are not one of those low life creatures you talk about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know I'm not, but it is very obvious a little snot nose a hole like you, well, we all see what you are. Now run along little one, your mother is calling you. Must come from a Trump supporting family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of us have seen Canadian Bacon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bacon is Love. Snowflakes to don't like bacon. Poor pigs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know I'm not, but it is very obvious a little snot nose a hole like you, well, we all see what you are. Now run along little one, your mother is calling you. Must come from a Trump supporting family.

Absolutely 100%. Your grand kids can thank us when they still have a country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your butt stops hurting, you will soon come to realize your President was necessary, and the country was saved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your butt stops hurting, you will soon come to realize your President was necessary, and the country was saved.

It was necessary to have a Man child in charge. I might agree we needed a Rep. in charge after 8 years of a Dem. But to say we needed a small handed, petty child, With mental issues I would say no we did not need this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was necessary to have a Man child in charge. I might agree we needed a Rep. in charge after 8 years of a Dem. But to say we needed a small handed, petty child, With mental issues I would say no we did not need this.

Wouldn't have won unless it was someone so unlikable to the left, that the dems went into full out freak out mode, which energized the rep's just enough to win. Other than not liking him, most don't have much to say against him on substantive issues, or they just change their position so they can argue about him. He's more centric than other republican to run, dems just don't want to say anything positive. Even if only 4 years, history will see it as much needed correction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For all of you President Trump haters - name one way you think you will personally be worse off if the President achieves his agenda.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Four years??? What are you smoking? Trumphead won't last one year. Impeached or he will just quit. Trump is not driving anything, Dr doom, Steve Bannon is behind this, puling the strings. Trump is just the front man. Trump, if you look and watch closely is not all that bright. I can see his entire administration either implode or explode, but it is going to be one or the other. There is a way to impeach him without the congress or senate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure, the country we will have under Trump will be lead by Vladimir Putin not Trump. Total disgrace. The US is the laughing stock of the free world and also the not so free world. He, Trump, is a total moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum is not large enough to compile a list of things that Americans will be worse off with if the little child, thin skinned, ego lunatic continues leading the way. Wait until there is an independent investigation into Trump's connection with Russia. It is going to shock your pants off. It is only going to get worst for Trump and his gang when the real story comes out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you say he is more centric, do you mean he will be discovered at the center of so much illegal crap that he will be lucky to escape jail time? I could almost agree with that. No one knows at the present moment how he won. That will come out once there is an independent investigation between Trump and his ties to the Russian government, which do exist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you say he is more centric, do you mean he will be discovered at the center of so much illegal crap that he will be lucky to escape jail time? I could almost agree with that. No one knows at the present moment how he won. That will come out once there is an independent investigation between Trump and his ties to the Russian government, which do exist.

Boo Hoo snowflake. Finally have a kick-[lacrosse] President and not a soft community organizer being told what to do behind the scene. Go Trump

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you. 12 years old. Snowflake, such an immature term, but it is befitting for you. Kick [lacrosse] president, don't think so, he is just your run of the mill bullsh*t artist, full of hatred and only wants to be praised and admired, which he doesn't deserve. Look at his approval ratings. It is numbnuts like you who think he is great. He can't get past that he lost the popular vote, had a much smaller crowd at his inauguration, this eats at him. He just makes up sh*t as he goes along and it is blind people like you who are either too naive or too blinded to see through his crap.
No community leader is needed, just a leader that is honest and above board, which trump is neither. I don't care if it is a dem or repb, just a leader that truly cares about all people, not like this guy who only cares about himself and others like him. Seems it is turning out that Bannon is trumps brain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you. 12 years old. Snowflake, such an immature term, but it is befitting for you. Kick [lacrosse] president, don't think so, he is just your run of the mill bullsh*t artist, full of hatred and only wants to be praised and admired, which he doesn't deserve. Look at his approval ratings. It is numbnuts like you who think he is great. He can't get past that he lost the popular vote, had a much smaller crowd at his inauguration, this eats at him. He just makes up sh*t as he goes along and it is blind people like you who are either too naive or too blinded to see through his crap.
No community leader is needed, just a leader that is honest and above board, which trump is neither. I don't care if it is a dem or repb, just a leader that truly cares about all people, not like this guy who only cares about himself and others like him. Seems it is turning out that Bannon is trumps brain.

Seriously?? Lacrosse Forum d bags.... Can't we just irrationally argue about youth club lacrosse??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boo Hoo lefty loser. Stick your head in the sand and stamp your feet. You must be a teacher/professor....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a Blackwolf 2021 team? VLC 2021 seems to be getting deeper, and I wondered whether they are picking off kids who would have ended up at Blackwolf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would much rather stick my head in the sand than do what you did and stick you head up trumps [lacrosse]. People like you amaze me, they think they can figure out who people are and their background.
First, I'm not a teacher/professor, I'm not a Democrat and I don't go around stomping my feet, but I would guess you do.
I'm a Federal employee, in Law enforcement in DC. Care to guess on that one? Be careful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse Forum = Lacrosse conversation. Go somewhere else and Indian leg wrestle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would much rather stick my head in the sand than do what you did and stick you head up trumps [lacrosse]. People like you amaze me, they think they can figure out who people are and their background.
First, I'm not a teacher/professor, I'm not a Democrat and I don't go around stomping my feet, but I would guess you do.
I'm a Federal employee, in Law enforcement in DC. Care to guess on that one? Be careful.

Whoa...very scary little lefty Biff.. People that do ...do. People that don't.. like to talk about it...and you lefty don't...therefore you are a loser. Hope your DC ...hahaha..security job is doing well. Must have had the day off guarding the mall. Go home and tell Muffy what a rough day you had with the shoplifters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could there be any more as*holes in one forum?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you don't waste too much time chasing your tail with the media waiting for something to happen. You did see Canadian Bacon, correct? The media preys on weak-minded people like you. Whatever you like, though. Trump just went on offense, so won't be too long before we find out the hacks we're DNC generated. Whole Russia thing, yeah, that was created just for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could there be any more as*holes in one forum?
. Not sure but they come close. Wish they wouldtake it elsewhere and lacrosse can be the main topic. Plenty of political forums to discuss this stuff, no need to do here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you don't waste too much time chasing your tail with the media waiting for something to happen. You did see Canadian Bacon, correct? The media preys on weak-minded people like you. Whatever you like, though. Trump just went on offense, so won't be too long before we find out the hacks we're DNC generated. Whole Russia thing, yeah, that was created just for you.

Were you afraid we wouldn't know what post you were replying to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back to calling the Crabs the holdback kings... Looneys a complete mess...Madlax owner a nutjob...FCA second best at holdbacks...Bitmore overrated....Hawks overrated ....Ninetoone coach only worried about his son....API stealing players... VLC a joke compared to Blackwolf...etc...Maybe even talk about Long Island Red cups players are second best to any decent Maryland player..

Did I miss anything...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back to calling the Crabs the holdback kings... Looneys a complete mess...Madlax owner a nutjob...FCA second best at holdbacks...Bitmore overrated....Hawks overrated ....Ninetoone coach only worried about his son....API stealing players... VLC a joke compared to Blackwolf...etc...Maybe even talk about Long Island Red cups players are second best to any decent Maryland player..

Did I miss anything...

I agree...but if you might hurt some snowflake parents feelings they will need a safe place to go. Does BOTC offer a safe space for snowflakes??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They sure do, your house

Did I miss anything...

I agree...but if you might hurt some snowflake parents feelings they will need a safe place to go. Does BOTC offer a safe space for snowflakes??

They sure do, your house. Since you seem to be the biggest snowflake (among other things) they will come there for you to entertain them. Most likely won't be many, just a few people like you, who seems to have so many derogatory things to say yet add nothing of value to this forum or thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any 2021 team have a chance other than the Crabs? The rich keep getting richer. G.T. attackman and Hawks goalie from last year to the Crabs. Like they need anymore help.

Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard