BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18
Re: Girls 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
5 Left the 2022 Green team last year. 1 left Within the last month. 6 Total. Went to Skywalkers, M&D and Checkhers.

3 out of those 5 were asked to leave, not because of the kids but due to the parents.

You must not be on that team or you would KNOW that is false.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5 Left the 2022 Green team last year. 1 left Within the last month. 6 Total. Went to Skywalkers, M&D and Checkhers.

3 out of those 5 were asked to leave, not because of the kids but due to the parents.

So we are talking about 2022 Heros green? I guess they thought the grass was greener somewhere else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So we are talking about 2022 Heros green? I guess they thought the grass was greener somewhere else?

Only one of those girls in a much better place. the other 3, cannot even beat b level teams on their new team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just came upon this site & chat. You are all way too funny...very entertaining nonetheless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only one of those girls in a much better place. the other 3, cannot even beat b level teams on their new team

Only one player was asked to leave the team. The rest is old news. Move on. New year, new season. Good God.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just came upon this site & chat. You are all way too funny...very entertaining nonetheless.

You really felt the need to post this. Nobody cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your facts straight. Only one player was asked to leave, and that family left mid summer season. Another player also left mid summer season. Three players attended tryouts, made the team, and chose to play elsewhere. And the last player left after this past fall season. These are the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's gross. Clean yourself up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what team did these 3 go that is so bad. Doesn't make sense to leave one team to go to a worse team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

with a heros parent like you I'd say they are all in a better place.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what team did these 3 go that is so bad. Doesn't make sense to leave one team to go to a worse team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

with a heros parent like you I'd say they are all in a better place.

The unfortunate thing to see is the girls develop the me-first attitude as they approach the recruiting age. It becomes very cut throat as they feel they are competing with the rest of their teammates for coveted college slots. Almost every parent I know with older daughters say it's hard to watch. You'll probably see a lot less ball movement and much more "going to goal come [lacrosse] or high water" play this summer and fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one went to a worse team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your facts straight. Only one player was asked to leave, and that family left mid summer season. Another player also left mid summer season. Three players attended tryouts, made the team, and chose to play elsewhere. And the last player left after this past fall season. These are the facts.

So 4 left and 2 were asked to leave. I am sure the reason the 4 left was due to lack of playing time, parents always thinking their kid is better than they really are. With so many options available in the MD area, there is a club for everyone. This is no news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
checkhers elite is still elite... An elite Rec team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So 4 left and 2 were asked to leave. I am sure the reason the 4 left was due to lack of playing time, parents always thinking their kid is better than they really are. With so many options available in the MD area, there is a club for everyone. This is no news.

with the exception of probably M&D, my guess is that you'll see a fair amount of movement from clubs as girls fight for playing time and ball touches. It's about to get interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
movement between teams happens all the time. you have to take care of your child and family first. the clubs will not do it for you. it will settle down after the tryouts this summer and teams are solidified for the high school run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 4 did not leave because of playing time. They all played a lot. There were other reasons for the move and all 6 did what was right for them. There are no hard feelings
between the girls/parents and the heros coaches. Maybe some of the other heros parents have issues but that's their problem. It is over please move on with your life now. There are more important issue surrounding the girls game...like which tournament will have the best food tuck
this summer? and who will have the best spot o pots? will every spring league game this year feel like its the middle of winter? What college will be the first to
recruit a 7th grader(boy or girl)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 4 did not leave because of playing time. They all played a lot. There were other reasons for the move and all 6 did what was right for them. There are no hard feelings
between the girls/parents and the heros coaches. Maybe some of the other heros parents have issues but that's their problem. It is over please move on with your life now. There are more important issue surrounding the girls game...like which tournament will have the best food tuck
this summer? and who will have the best spot o pots? will every spring league game this year feel like its the middle of winter? What college will be the first to

There are two 7th graders who are committed. They have to keep it quiet until the end of fall 2017 season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are two 7th graders who are committed. They have to keep it quiet until the end of fall 2017 season.

OH wow so what club do they play on ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they have to keep it quiet, then how do you know? Doesn't sound like they are keeping it quiet (if it's even true)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they have to keep it quiet, then how do you know? Doesn't sound like they are keeping it quiet (if it's even true)

I am a family member of one of the players and the two player's families are friends. And as long as names aren't being used, yes, it's being kept quiet.
Or maybe it isn't true. This is the internet, after all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that is true that is just horrible!!!! I can't believe it. That mean grades are useless!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a family member of one of the players and the two player's families are friends. And as long as names aren't being used, yes, it's being kept quiet.
Or maybe it isn't true. This is the internet, after all.

I call bullsh*t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know 7th graders that have committed, but were asked to keep it quiet until the season ends

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know 7th graders that have committed, but were asked to keep it quiet until the season ends

Groundhog Day ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My 5th gader is committed but we are keeping it a secret. In fact, the coach does not even know about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that is true that is just horrible!!!! I can't believe it. That mean grades are useless!

Huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My 5th gader is committed but we are keeping it a secret. In fact, the coach does not even know about it.

sounds like a double secret verbal commitment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This topic is now boring. I'm happy for all the double secret soft commits. Enjoy !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This topic is now boring. I'm happy for all the double secret soft commits. Enjoy !

I've heard of several lax parents that have been committed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mic Drop !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've heard of several lax parents that have been committed.[/quote]

Mic Drop !
[/quote]

Beat me to it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HA!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mic Drop !
[/quote]

Beat me to it![/quote]

Mic Drop !
[/quote]

Beat me to it![/quote]

Awesome! Probably led by the crazy dad at API.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mic Drop !

Beat me to it![/quote]

Mic Drop !
[/quote]

Beat me to it![/quote]

Awesome! Probably led by the crazy dad at API. [/quote]

Yeah. He played at Navy, so he knows everything about girls lacrosse...NOT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's been pretty quite here, even after the 1st week of games no chatter...hmmm, maybe everybody's time has been taken up by countless college coaches recruiting their daughter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's been pretty quite here, even after the 1st week of games no chatter...hmmm, maybe everybody's time has been taken up by countless college coaches recruiting their daughter?

Well considering all but one game got canceled, what are you expecting to hear? Stars must be the best team and MD United the worst?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD United will be lucky to win 1-2 games. Not an "A" level team like they used to be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD United will be lucky to win 1-2 games. Not an "A" level team like they used to be.

How devastating that must be to be officially declared "not a 'A' level team" by ILD.

Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard