BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 62 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are definitely one, maybe two looking to leave from West Islip. You can have them. Don't think the rest are going anywhere. We want them to leave too. We want anyone else to take them, Anyone. Please. We'll get a collection going to help make it happen.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Golden chickens. Champ of the invisible tournaments. It's easy to hide when you sign up for tournaments no one has ever heard of.

Last years 4th grade FL Gee line up: Garden City, Smithtown, BBL and Patriot. Three Town teams and Who?

Good luck Chickens, you win that one and you are the best! Keep telling yourselves that.

BBL legit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Golden chickens. Champ of the invisible tournaments. It's easy to hide when you sign up for tournaments no one has ever heard of.

Last years 4th grade FL Gee line up: Garden City, Smithtown, BBL and Patriot. Three Town teams and Who?

Good luck Chickens, you win that one and you are the best! Keep telling yourselves that.

BBL legit

Going to be a tough day for the Golden Chickens

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reason 7th, 8th grade club team parents don't act like this is because they realize what ever club team wins a game is so meaningless. Its about their kid getting better and if that kid chooses maybe playing in high school and playing in college. Listening to you people on here, day after day on such meaningless nonsense, its pathetic. Grow up already.

Maybe you should venture over to the 2021 and 2022 boards - the topics might be slightly different, but the cra cra is just as plentiful!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are *** 1, we don't need JS. Our kids are just better then the rest.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME BRO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are some really good teams on the grade level. I don't know who has played any of the good Maryland, PA or Mass clubs, but there will be good games this summer. There will also be blow outs, thats how it works when the players are still single digit babies. Lots of things are going to happen in the next few years. Players will get faster, slower, fatter, thinner, more skilled and less effective. The landscape of all of these teams will inevitably change before they reach 8th grade; furthermore, if the NCAA votes to ban recruiting before fall of an athlete's junior year (as is expected to be the case), none of this will matter for 7 years. If you think any of these team will look remotely the same in 7 years, you are mistaken. Whatever you think, each of the teams in our age group are beatable. Without exception. Look no further than last tournament. Blast barely beats Express, then loses to Laxachusettes, then Express beats Laxachusettes and gets blown out by Blast. Any given day with these teams. There is no team that will blow everyone out all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are some really good teams on the grade level. I don't know who has played any of the good Maryland, PA or Mass clubs, but there will be good games this summer. There will also be blow outs, thats how it works when the players are still single digit babies. Lots of things are going to happen in the next few years. Players will get faster, slower, fatter, thinner, more skilled and less effective. The landscape of all of these teams will inevitably change before they reach 8th grade; furthermore, if the NCAA votes to ban recruiting before fall of an athlete's junior year (as is expected to be the case), none of this will matter for 7 years. If you think any of these team will look remotely the same in 7 years, you are mistaken. Whatever you think, each of the teams in our age group are beatable. Without exception. Look no further than last tournament. Blast barely beats Express, then loses to Laxachusettes, then Express beats Laxachusettes and gets blown out by Blast. Any given day with these teams. There is no team that will blow everyone out all the time.

On age 4th graders are 10 going on 11, so there really shouldn't be any "single digit babies" in this age group . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On age 4th graders are 10 going on 11, so there really shouldn't be any "single digit babies" in this age group . . .

Really? No they're not. My kid turns 10 in October. Your guy must be a Blast holdback if he's going on 11. Typical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Put aside the semantics of "single digit babies" for a second.....no 4th grader should be 11. Majority are still 9 with the December and later birthdays having just turned 10.

If a kid is in 4th grade right now, they should have been born 12/1/06-11/30/07 if following NY school grade.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm... my oldest is in 6th grade and will be 11 for another 6 months. All of the boys who's birthdays fall in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November are still 9. I would venture to guess that the list would include most "on-age" 4th graders. My guess is that, like most holdbacks, your kid will quit the club scene by 7th grade because everyone will cathch up to his skills and size and then pass him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm... my oldest is in 6th grade and will be 11 for another 6 months. All of the boys who's birthdays fall in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November are still 9. I would venture to guess that the list would include most "on-age" 4th graders. My guess is that, like most holdbacks, your kid will quit the club scene by 7th grade because everyone will cathch up to his skills and size and then pass him.

I stand corrected - thought I was on the 2024 board, in which case my point about on age was accurate. And my son is on age for his 2024 team - I abhor the idea of holdbacks/playing down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? No they're not. My kid turns 10 in October. Your guy must be a Blast holdback if he's going on 11. Typical.

One of our starting middies is 8 years old and in 3rd grade. He still kicks your kids [lacrosse]. Hows that for a hold back? We take the best. Our lefty attack is maybe 50 lbs. with all his gear on. Our goalie is a girl. The there is the 8 year old middie. Our coaches don't care if you're young, small or a girl. They only care if you can play lacrosse. We have zero hold backs and our oldest kid was born early January 2007. The t-shirts are a little big on those kids but they don't seem to mind. How does your kids t-shirt fit? Oh, thats right ... sorry. Maybe next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We know half of the Blast parents are crying that the volunteer pal guy in now their head coach and if they don't start practicing like the geese do they are gone next year. So that must mean you are part of the Commack crew that pretended they were on Hitmen last year and still couldn't make the finals in a week tournament

Who's the Commack crew?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um Patriot is arguably the best Program in NJ and BBL is right up there ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of our starting middies is 8 years old and in 3rd grade. He still kicks your kids [lacrosse]. Hows that for a hold back? We take the best. Our lefty attack is maybe 50 lbs. with all his gear on. Our goalie is a girl. The there is the 8 year old middie. Our coaches don't care if you're young, small or a girl. They only care if you can play lacrosse. We have zero hold backs and our oldest kid was born early January 2007. The t-shirts are a little big on those kids but they don't seem to mind. How does your kids t-shirt fit? Oh, thats right ... sorry. Maybe next year.

Sorry captain t-shirt, I guess he didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. Maybe this is js since you seem to know everyone's date of birth. Do you hang all the t-shirts on the wall in your dining room so you can point them out to your guests?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Missed the correction post? You done bloviating yet? That you know the specifics of that many players ages is creepy - what program are you associated with so I can make sure my kids steer clear of your tents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We know half of the Blast parents are crying that the volunteer pal guy in now their head coach and if they don't start practicing like the geese do they are gone next year. So that must mean you are part of the Commack crew that pretended they were on Hitmen last year and still couldn't make the finals in a week tournament

Who's the Commack crew?

The Commack crew are the best players on Blast Buddy.. Remember that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW, just WOW!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are definitely one, maybe two looking to leave from West Islip. You can have them. Don't think the rest are going anywhere. We want them to leave too. We want anyone else to take them, Anyone. Please. We'll get a collection going to help make it happen.

random?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is it that Commack have all these great youth town teams? But I don't ever remember it ever being a hotbed for lacrosse???and the HS team never does anything.I think they are poaching the surrounding areas for the town tournaments. I know the 2024 team does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Missed the correction post? You done bloviating yet? That you know the specifics of that many players ages is creepy - what program are you associated with so I can make sure my kids steer clear of your tents?

We're Blastards dummy. We're making quilts out of the t-shirts so our little ones can snuggle up to the sweet taste of victory. First quilt is almost done. Just needs Geese to show up at Laxfest to go with the shirt the kids got from beating them last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We know half of the Blast parents are crying that the volunteer pal guy in now their head coach and if they don't start practicing like the geese do they are gone next year. So that must mean you are part of the Commack crew that pretended they were on Hitmen last year and still couldn't make the finals in a week tournament

Who's the Commack crew?

Are you forced to remove your teeth when you purchase a home in Commack?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have serious problems!! Honestly your team is
made of some sick people that have nothing better
to do then to bash other teams! Grow up! There are
9 & 10 they are not getting scholarships!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This isn't a lacrosse thread anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This would be a normal lacrosse thread if people names popped up after their post. That's for sure. There would be lacrosse talk or silence.not this trailer trash garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to tell you but your 50lb lefty attack is mediocre at best.keep blowing smoke.and the commack group is a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have serious problems!! Honestly your team is
made of some sick people that have nothing better
to do then to bash other teams! Grow up! There are
9 & 10 they are not getting scholarships!

Wow you're pretty dumb if you think this crap is serious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to tell you but your 50lb lefty attack is mediocre at best.keep blowing smoke.and the commack group is a joke

Doesn't say much for your goalie then does it. Must be less than mediocre.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the insanity. Leave individual kids out of this, please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the insanity. Leave individual kids out of this, please.

Can we get back to drunk chubby moms in yoga pants? They sound like more fun than the loser dads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's the Commack crew?

Wait didn't these aso called best players on Blast just lose to Hills at the MLK tourney and Pequa at the Santa Jam? How Great can those Commack kids be??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team including Hills had Blast kids on it at MLK. Maybe you should stop keeping track of scores in pickup games! Moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's the Commack crew?

Wait didn't these aso called best players on Blast just lose to Hills at the MLK tourney and Pequa at the Santa Jam? How Great can those Commack kids be??

They sure did... and the icing on the cake is that Hills had 2026 kids playing on that team in the tournament!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, losers keeping stats on little boys playing sports. Sounds like you have an exciting life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's the Commack crew?

Best player on Blast has a pony tail....

They sure did... and the icing on the cake is that Hills had 2026 kids playing on that team in the tournament!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, losers keeping stats on little boys playing sports. Sounds like you have an exciting life.

Please all you losers keep stats! This idiot at least has the balls to put it out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think thats balls. Insulting people and putting your name behind it ,would be balls. In fact this guy is as balless as can be.The few times I posted on here, I never insulted anyone. If I had a problem with someone, which is very rare, I'd say it to someones face. Hopefully these little kids don't grow up to be cowards like some of these so called men behind their keyboards. Ps I don't keep stats on this.I'm On train now going to a busy day at work, I don't have any time to keep stats on youth sports. When I get home at 6, busy with my family. Its called having a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are 100 % correct with this and it is not only fathers there are many crazy moms on here as well .... WELL SAID

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think thats balls. Insulting people and putting your name behind it ,would be balls. In fact this guy is as balless as can be.The few times I posted on here, I never insulted anyone. If I had a problem with someone, which is very rare, I'd say it to someones face. Hopefully these little kids don't grow up to be cowards like some of these so called men behind their keyboards. Ps I don't keep stats on this.I'm On train now going to a busy day at work, I don't have any time to keep stats on youth sports. When I get home at 6, busy with my family. Its called having a life.

Thanks Commack Blastard Dad who works in the city....

Page 22 of 62 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard