BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 214 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter came home with a helmet this week. Guess we'll find out soon enough what happens when one team has them and the other doesn't.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt a high school girl wrote this post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yyyy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM won states with three 8th graders on the team. They are not a weak team and have consistently brought up 7th & 8th graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ESM won states with three 8th graders on the team. They are not a weak team and have consistently brought up 7th & 8th graders.

That year they had the all world goalie,real good upper classmen,terrible conference...stars lined up for them that year...how did last year go? got smoked by GC who had a few non playing 9th graders on the team...the years when they got out of that terrible conference, they got crushed by GC and Manhasset, who we know don't have even 9th graders playing. ESM got lucky one year and now they are a strong program bringing up 7th/8th graders...Must be one of those past 8th grade parents or future 7th/8th grade parents posting this nonsense...Get over yourself.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's left for West Islip is a goalie who for the last three years had a strong defense in front of her making her job that much easier. Last year they all graduated. So this year she will have her work cut out for her. And I'm not sure if they have anybody left that can score
West islip will have a target on their back. As they should. Only Suffolk A team to go to Cortland for the last 3 years. Their a green team having graduated a huge amount of talent. What's left? May be a couple of yrs to regroup

West islip will have a target on their back. As they should. Only Suffolk A team to go to Cortland for the last 3 years. Their a green team having graduated a huge amount of talent. What's left? May be a couple of yrs to regroup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That year they had the all world goalie,real good upper classmen,terrible conference...stars lined up for them that year...how did last year go? got smoked by GC who had a few non playing 9th graders on the team...the years when they got out of that terrible conference, they got crushed by GC and Manhasset, who we know don't have even 9th graders playing. ESM got lucky one year and now they are a strong program bringing up 7th/8th graders...Must be one of those past 8th grade parents or future 7th/8th grade parents posting this nonsense...Get over yourself.

You really are ignorant. The only good teams on Long Island that do not have a history of bringing up middle school kids are GC and Manhasset .Mount Sinai who has probably been the most successful
Long Island team over the last 5 years consistently brings up middle school players. Talk about getting over yourself stop preaching that the only way to do things is the GC or Manhasset way you sound like the pompous [lacrosse] most people probably think you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's left for West Islip is a goalie who for the last three years had a strong defense in front of her making her job that much easier. Last year they all graduated. So this year she will have her work cut out for her. And I'm not sure if they have anybody left that can score

In the competitive games "coaching" plays a major role. Many HS game are so lopsided that it does not matter who the coach is but when the stronger teams compete it is "coaching" more time than not that is the deciding factor.

There are 22 Teams in "Suffolk I". On a good year there might be 6 teams with depth of talent. Only 2 or 3 (maybe 4) of those coaches will be able to win come playoff time. It is a combination of players and coaching and West Islip has proven that they have had both.

Final Four for 2017 in Suffolk I:

Middle Country
Northport
Smithtown West
West Islip

Middle Country winning .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really are ignorant. The only good teams on Long Island that do not have a history of bringing up middle school kids are GC and Manhasset .Mount Sinai who has probably been the most successful
Long Island team over the last 5 years consistently brings up middle school players. Talk about getting over yourself stop preaching that the only way to do things is the GC or Manhasset way you sound like the pompous [lacrosse] most people probably think you are.

You didnt answer my question, how did last year go? one more for you, if ESM was in conf C, would they have even made the semis? Lets not compare ESM to Mount Sinai, that makes you sound very ignorant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt Sinai is a joke!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are SA girl frshman truouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teriblr only a handfull of freshman with talent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The SA freshman team is going to be a disaster. From my own daughter, I've heard that not many have the skill to play. Only a few that are good for each position. There are only two good midfielders and three attackers. And quite frankly, a team cannot rely on five players to win games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a fishing expedition here. You don't care one bit about the freshman team, you're looking for the gossip on one particulAR girl. She's gone before she ever played a shift

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a fishing expedition here. You don't care one bit about the freshman team, you're looking for the gossip on one particulAR girl. She's gone before she ever played a shift

She may be gone, but she sure does visit this page and the boys page frequently. telling lies and stirring up trouble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny, we have never ever heard this freshman or any other lacrosse team at SA being terrible until one trouble making kid, got dismissed and now bashes the team and players every day. We all get it, but it's time for you to move on, I guess not much to look forward to on that crappy school team so you bash others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The SA freshman team is going to be a disaster. From my own daughter, I've heard that not many have the skill to play. Only a few that are good for each position. There are only two good midfielders and three attackers. And quite frankly, a team cannot rely on five players to win games.

I thought there are a bunch of good freshman, already committed. Are they allowed to play JV or Varsity or do they have to play freshman team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only a few players are going to shine on the freshman team. And that just might be the commits, the elevate girls, the legacy girls, the club hopper, and the YJ one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only a few players are going to shine on the freshman team. And that just might be the commits, the elevate girls, the legacy girls, the club hopper, and the YJ one.

Someone's Jealous? Sounds like all the girls you previously insulted. I actually feel very sad for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought there are a bunch of good freshman, already committed. Are they allowed to play JV or Varsity or do they have to play freshman team?

Don't take the bait and definitely don't pay any of this garbage any attention, poster and his "committed" kid are just mad and going on a rampage posting crap to discredit team/girls because his kid got dismissed without a second thought and their egos are hurt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't take the bait and definitely don't pay any of this garbage any attention, poster and his "committed" kid are just mad and going on a rampage posting crap to discredit team/girls because his kid got dismissed without a second thought and their egos are hurt.

Start a SA thread, besides 3 or 4 SA people, nobody could give a crap about them....especially freshman team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She may be gone, but she sure does visit this page and the boys page frequently. telling lies and stirring up trouble.

The kid your talking about wasn't playing freshman anything and if she was still there she would be starting on varsity

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC jumped the gun on this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
beauty of a verbal. Just that. Not binding. Wouldn't be the first to pull

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM's leading scorer at the time got njured right before playoffs who also happens to be one of the 8th graders that got pulled up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what do you expect recruiting 12 year olds?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
beauty of a verbal. Just that. Not binding. Wouldn't be the first to pull

What club she play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM's leading scorer at the time got njured right before playoffs who also happens to be one of the 8th graders that got pulled up.

Oh ok, makes sense...So she didn't play when they lost to Mattituck, Bayport, Mt Sinai and SWR?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what club she plays for. Club had nothing to do with her mistakes. Everyone kissing up to her including SA coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what club she plays for. Club had nothing to do with her mistakes. Everyone kissing up to her including SA coach.

They should, kid is by far one of the top kids in the country

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not know what club she plays for. That's why I asked. Anyone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ. Kiss up to a 14 year old. Moron

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She plays YJ A team.. and those are not mistakes. Kid is out of control to say the least. Can possibly be a good player in college, but she would actually have to get in to college first and that's the kicker, more money should be spent on tutors instead of lax to bring her up speed as she is nowhere near majority students academically. SA coach dodged a bullet with her as we all are witnessing with this public meltdown of being dismissed from a school where she thought she would reign supreme. There's a lot happening behind the scenes where kid is personally bad mouthing SA players and it seems they can't get a grasp on the behavior. This kid will not make it to UNC and this looks terrible on UNC as this girls reputation is terrible. I agree with the poster above that said, most kids in this recruiting age will avoid UNC because of this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck at tryouts running those shuttles this week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not know what club she plays for. That's why I asked. Anyone?

Wave

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should, kid is by far one of the top kids in the country

YAWN!! thanks kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She plays YJ A team.. and those are not mistakes. Kid is out of control to say the least. Can possibly be a good player in college, but she would actually have to get in to college first and that's the kicker, more money should be spent on tutors instead of lax to bring her up speed as she is nowhere near majority students academically. SA coach dodged a bullet with her as we all are witnessing with this public meltdown of being dismissed from a school where she thought she would reign supreme. There's a lot happening behind the scenes where kid is personally bad mouthing SA players and it seems they can't get a grasp on the behavior. This kid will not make it to UNC and this looks terrible on UNC as this girls reputation is terrible. I agree with the poster above that said, most kids in this recruiting age will avoid UNC because of this.

Never knew SA academics standards were so high...can possibly be a good player in college? she runs circles around those other 9th graders...looks terrible on UNC? the same UNC that was giving out "A"s to kids not attending classes...Yup, i can see it now. Coach Levy offers a kid a scholarship, kid says no thanks coach, dont want to play with so and so...keep dreaming.

You do know this kid went to another school before SA where her grades and behavior were just as bad right?, running circles? not so sure about that.. Kid does not have the body structure or weight as your average or on age 9th grader and throws body weight around to dominate or intimidate. No need to argue, lets revisit this in 2019 when it's signing day and we shall see. Cuse didn't want her, neither did quite a few other D1 schools. not too good a reputation from TG also, those parents were happy to see her go.and as you can see, her leaving did not affect TG at all. They did very well, got along well with each other and had a blast without her. hopefully by the end of the season those Pequa parents can say the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen the kids a very good player. But her attitude is atrocious the way she speaks to her father at the coaches the other players she thinks she is the end-all be-all. But the second you slap her face going on her she doesn't do anything she gets shut down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never knew SA academics standards were so high...can possibly be a good player in college? she runs circles around those other 9th graders...looks terrible on UNC? the same UNC that was giving out "A"s to kids not attending classes...Yup, i can see it now. Coach Levy offers a kid a scholarship, kid says no thanks coach, dont want to play with so and so...keep dreaming.

You really are a dope or your kid was not highly recruited. Yes the top players are offered money from multiple schools and have many options. Those top kids may very well elect to take a pass on UNC if they realize that living daily with a headache is not worth the drama. It had an impact on my daughters decision years ago , why go play with a player who has a terrible reputation when you have other options.

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 214 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard