BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 62 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only thing I remember from last tournament was a 10 goal win and Blast holding the ball for the last 5 minutes of the game so it wouldn't be worse of an embarrassment for Mr. Channy. Was a really great ride home to the sticks out in Suffolk County with my nice buzz tied on and my wife looking Booyah good in those spandex. Brushed my 3 good teeth them got me some of dat while the kids rolled in the mud out back with the dogs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is wrong with playing top kids to win? If a player doesn't see the field it's because the coach doesn't feel like the player can help them win. Deal with it.

You play to win- end of story -

Development happens @ practice .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids rotated in a long line, as kids came out, they went to end of line. Subbing was organized and even. Kids had a great time playing, parents had a great time watching. Nice day of lacrosse. You are the delusional one. Nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is wrong with playing top kids to win? If a player doesn't see the field it's because the coach doesn't feel like the player can help them win. Deal with it.

In 4th Grade? Way to set a good example, how about in 4th grade you show them sportsmanship, enjoying the game and trying their hardest, never mind the score. I've seen the WIN parents, all of them berating their sons to tears if the team loses and Junior doesn't play up to non playing dad's high expectations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In 4th Grade? Way to set a good example, how about in 4th grade you show them sportsmanship, enjoying the game and trying their hardest, never mind the score. I've seen the WIN parents, all of them berating their sons to tears if the team loses and Junior doesn't play up to non playing dad's high expectations.

Don't give me that. We're the top team for a reason. This isn't PAL. We have much higher goals for our kids than most of you. You're looking for playing time, but we have our eyes on the big picture. When is it ok to play to win? 5th grade? 6th grade? I have a newsflash for you, buddy. This may not be a popular statement but it's something that is a reality for all of us; all of our top kids will be recruited by top colleges by the time they reach HS or at least freshman year. So excuse me for wanting more for my kid. If another kid is not playing enough, there are other teams that might be a better fit. So why don't you worry about your kids and we'll worry about ours.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey.... step back for a second.
Dad is only doing that because he know his son is better than what he showed on the field. That 1/6th scholarship isn't going to be just handed to anyone. These college coaches are starting to look at these boys, trying to get out ahead of the curve.
They spot an under-achiever now, his dreams are over!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't give me that. We're the top team for a reason. This isn't PAL. We have much higher goals for our kids than most of you. You're looking for playing time, but we have our eyes on the big picture. When is it ok to play to win? 5th grade? 6th grade? I have a newsflash for you, buddy. This may not be a popular statement but it's something that is a reality for all of us; all of our top kids will be recruited by top colleges by the time they reach HS or at least freshman year. So excuse me for wanting more for my kid. If another kid is not playing enough, there are other teams that might be a better fit. So why don't you worry about your kids and we'll worry about ours.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 4th grade!!! 4th grade!!!
Big picture....classic!!! Really hope you can get over the disappointment when jr is cut next year for someone better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No parent would write that. I smell a troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And there he goes, exposing himself as prima facie evidence of everything that is wrong with youth sports, and lacrosse in particular. Thank you for outing yourself on the internet as an example of what EVERYONE else should be looking to NOT be! http://ilovetowatchyouplay.com/2016/02/17/why-coaches-hate-over-involved-parents/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total hook, not biting, but you are a loser.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You want equal playing time, stick to PAL. You have to earn it on these elite travel clubs. If your son/daughter not getting enough time, should motivate them to work harder and harder. That everyone gets a trophy BS is for the birds. You wanna ply, work for it. Simple

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best post ever:

"Loud Insane Dads + Trashy Spandex Moms + Alcohol = Blastards"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay time to let this thread fall back down to the bottom. The trolls have found us.

Which is cuter; a puppy or a kitten?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You want equal playing time, stick to PAL. You have to earn it on these elite travel clubs. If your son/daughter not getting enough time, should motivate them to work harder and harder. That everyone gets a trophy BS is for the birds. You wanna ply, work for it. Simple

There it is - the evidence of a simplistic, undiscerning intellect, and therefore having to reduce the world down to dichotomies, doesn't realize that there are shades of gray on even just one half of all situations. Participation trophies ARE a bane of contemporary society, but there are clearly approaches that are line with that opposition to that horrible practice that do not expose sub-Middle School age kids to the cut throat nature that your sentiments support.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"We have much higher goals for our kids than most of you."

Sounds like daddy is living vicariously through his kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kittens. I definitely like kittens better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IE, small penis syndrome . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aren't all Blastards living vicariously through their kids? I know at least 6 of those D-bags never played lax before. That's 6 that I know! Coaching from the sideline like a bunch of tool bags.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best post ever:

Lol! And if you don't believe it, just watch one of their games! I swear the moms squeeze their oversized asses into those yoga pants to get some attention! Obviously their husbands are too preoccupied with 9 year old lacrosse to give any to them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or Blast travels to Pennsylvania!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play in pennsylvana. 2 suffolk teams can easily play , probably twice at laxfest. Nice and close to home. Teams out of state ,book hotel rooms well in advance to play in the biggest long island tournament. Yet for whatever reason a very good local team, would rather not attend. There is no answer to that. You can twist it any way you want. There is no answer to that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best post ever:

Lol! And if you don't believe it, just watch one of their games! I swear the moms squeeze their oversized asses into those yoga pants to get some attention! Obviously their husbands are too preoccupied with 9 year old lacrosse to give any to them!

Yes, us Moms are so unworthy!! But let me tell you, you Dads have it going ON! There is nothing more attractive than your soft Dad bod, receding hair line, tight shirts and bad jeans. Thank you for putting us in our place! Ladies-please break out your fashion best for the next 8 am tournament. A classic A-line dress will hide our fat asses while attracting a sexist [lacrosse] at the same time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny, you just described the Blastard dads! And honey, you're not attracting anyone when your cellulite shows through your yoga pants. How about you just keep your oversized asses in your seats and work on those red cups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play in pennsylvana. 2 suffolk teams can easily play , probably twice at laxfest. Nice and close to home. Teams out of state ,book hotel rooms well in advance to play in the biggest long island tournament. Yet for whatever reason a very good local team, would rather not attend. There is no answer to that. You can twist it any way you want. There is no answer to that.

in 2024 pack, taz, outlaws, igloo, TLI all skipping laxfest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxfest is the Long Island championship. Either be there or continue to be second best. More likely 3rd since Express is willing to be challenged where Geese are not.

See you next year Mother Goose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As 4th grade teams they didn't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxfest is not a good tourney any longer. Imo, NLF, Tri Star and the Blatant are the way better choices on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxfest is the Long Island championship. Either be there or continue to be second best. More likely 3rd since Express is willing to be challenged where Geese are not.

See you next year Mother Goose.

Laxfest is terrible. Enjoy playing Empire and Ducks. Get those t-shirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can still step up and take on the champs. Grow a pair quackers.

FLGee? Seriously?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can still step up and take on the champs. Grow a pair quackers.

FLGee? Seriously?

Last year at Laxfest it was a 2025/2026 bracket and the only teams that entered were Ducks, Mamas Boyz, Blast and Geese. Looking for a better showing. Although, I'm a bit of s chubby chaser so after reading this thread I'm going to try to talk my sons coach into doing it. Blast moms sound easy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't bother. The coaches are afraid to lose to Blast again. They're going to milk you for another year. See you next year Golden Chickens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We know half of the Blast parents are crying that the volunteer pal guy in now their head coach and if they don't start practicing like the geese do they are gone next year. So that must mean you are part of the Commack crew that pretended they were on Hitmen last year and still couldn't make the finals in a week tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok troll, find a girlfriend, find a friend, in short get a life. Stop playing on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Golden chickens. Champ of the invisible tournaments. It's easy to hide when you sign up for tournaments no one has ever heard of.

Last years 4th grade FL Gee line up: Garden City, Smithtown, BBL and Patriot. Three Town teams and Who?

Good luck Chickens, you win that one and you are the best! Keep telling yourselves that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And that win over Northport at Blatant was a real statement.
What town are the Golden Chickens from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We know half of the Blast parents are crying that the volunteer pal guy in now their head coach and if they don't start practicing like the geese do they are gone next year. So that must mean you are part of the Commack crew that pretended they were on Hitmen last year and still couldn't make the finals in a week tournament

JS is walking away from the Blastards?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The funny thing is that many blast parents are asking if the geese are taking any new kids.geese parents are happy right where there kids are.blast parents can see the future doesn't look good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reason 7th, 8th grade club team parents don't act like this is because they realize what ever club team wins a game is so meaningless. Its about their kid getting better and if that kid chooses maybe playing in high school and playing in college. Listening to you people on here, day after day on such meaningless nonsense, its pathetic. Grow up already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is so much misinformation here that it is just laughable! See you in the spring.....!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No he has run the winter box and tournaments, some of the nonsense on here is funny.

Page 21 of 62 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard