BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,649
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 268 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syo other guy 31/23 and another All American. Besides stats there are so many other factors that will make 2017 seem like 2009 after 2 LIC wins in '07,'08. It will no longer be a tough brand of lacrosse but rather the soft,sissy type brand that Syosset is known for and it will match the powder blue uniforms you guys will start wearing.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is a lacrosse site, can't list Freepoer.

Oh, why is that? Freeport not deserving enough to be mentioned? I hope they beat your elitist school pal.

Oh stop it Bill Deblasio.

Your response just further proves the point...

It must really bug you that the Syosset community is made up of a relatively diverse group including Jews, Italians, Greeks, Irish, Asian, etc., and has a competitive sports program including football, lacrosse, basketball, tennis, golf, track, etc. All are welcome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, why is that? Freeport not deserving enough to be mentioned? I hope they beat your elitist school pal.

Having empathy does not make one a "Deblasio" it makes one a human. While no rational lacrosse fan would put Freeport in same conversation with Syosset about lacrosse standings the mention of Freeport was a "Real" fact about total enrollment to rebut a"Fake" fact (Syosset has twice the enrollment of every school in conference A).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syo other guy 31/23 and another All American. Besides stats there are so many other factors that will make 2017 seem like 2009 after 2 LIC wins in '07,'08. It will no longer be a tough brand of lacrosse but rather the soft,sissy type brand that Syosset is known for and it will match the powder blue uniforms you guys will start wearing.

If you are going to be obsessed with Syosset at least know your facts, Syosset did not win the LIC in '07, they lost to WI -

And while not winning the County Championship will be a disappointment to the kids on Syosset, emulating the 2009 team is nothing to be ashamed of.

Players from the 2009 "sissy" team

Duke National Champion (2x)
Cornell HM All American
Yale Academic All American
4 year starter for UVA
The Ohio State
Cornell
Johns Hopkins

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Having empathy does not make one a "Deblasio" it makes one a human. While no rational lacrosse fan would put Freeport in same conversation with Syosset about lacrosse standings the mention of Freeport was a "Real" fact about total enrollment to rebut a"Fake" fact (Syosset has twice the enrollment of every school in conference A).

Thanks Syosset folks, I realize you welcome all, does that include people without pants? HAHAHAHAHAHA, so easy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean Bill Wilhelm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SYosset is made up of parents that raise rude kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a real tool to sling mud at 15,16 and 17 year old kids.... You are a real man! What kind of adults are in your town? I hope they are not scum like you. Go crawl back under your rock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To my point Syosset all about labels... 10 D1 guys this year all those Ivy and well established college players from 2009 team who went 7-10. What's next to validate yourself can you start naming handbags and shoes moms wear like Gucci, Prada etc. or cars dad's drive like BMW, Maserati , Ferrarri. Typical Syosset [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who leave practice in their tighty whiteys

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess they have nothing to be embarrassed about. Not sure ur sons would have enough self confidence to do the same.

Oh and I'm pretty sure none of the boys in Syosset wear tighty whiteys.... We don't shop at Walmart like you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To my point Syosset all about labels... 10 D1 guys this year all those Ivy and well established college players from 2009 team who went 7-10. What's next to validate yourself can you start naming handbags and shoes moms wear like Gucci, Prada etc. or cars dad's drive like BMW, Maserati , Ferrarri. Typical Syosset [lacrosse]

Wow - you win this round, totally humiliated an entire town for being affluent, well educated and pretty good in lacrosse most years, we are all going to the box and feeling shame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one Turtle on the US Preseason All American Team one (CSH). A couple others scattered on the other 2 teams, but not to many from LI in general.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Arnold Diaz "Shame,Shame,Shame"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess they have nothing to be embarrassed about. Not sure ur sons would have enough self confidence to do the same.

Oh and I'm pretty sure none of the boys in Syosset wear tighty whiteys.... We don't shop at Walmart like you.

Yeah, probably wear silk thongs, HAHAHAHAHA, SO DAMN EASY. Isn't this the same tool bag who was bemoaning the Freepoer comment? Now it's okay to be an elitist snob? You Syo clowns just cant figure out what's what, hence allowing your sons to leave practice in their panties.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, probably wear silk thongs, HAHAHAHAHA, SO DAMN EASY. Isn't this the same tool bag who was bemoaning the Freepoer comment? Now it's okay to be an elitist snob? You Syo clowns just cant figure out what's what, hence allowing your sons to leave practice in their panties.

Yes it is so damn easy to not be funny, unless we are to surmise that you are funny because you laugh at your own joke IN ALL CAPS. It is also so damn easy to go through life without the understanding of the art of the anonymous quote.

You do realize that more then one person could be posting in defense of Syosset? do you also realize that the same person could be posting both pro Syosset post and then bashing Syosset in reply? Mr. Anonymous likes to post anything to continue the conversation?

They've come tonight...to challenge the Braves, the toughest team in Nassau A. Not this...bunch of...

Last edited by America's Game; . Reason: language
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes it is so damn easy to not be funny, unless we are to surmise that you are funny because you laugh at your own joke IN ALL CAPS. It is also so damn easy to go through life without the understanding of the art of the anonymous quote.

You do realize that more then one person could be posting in defense of Syosset? do you also realize that the same person could be posting both pro Syosset post and then bashing Syosset in reply? Mr. Anonymous likes to post anything to continue the conversation?

They've come tonight...to challenge the Braves, the toughest team in Nassau A. Not this...bunch of...

Hey buddy, can you translate this nonsense into English please. I cant make heads or tails of what you posted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey buddy, can you translate this nonsense into English please. I cant make heads or tails of what you posted.

I will try and type slower so you can understand

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The biggest school in Section 8 should win the class every year. Syosset is close to twice the size of every school in Nassau.

I guess math is not your strong suit.

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Correct information isn't your strong suit either. Correct #'s:
Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The biggest school in Section 8 should win the class every year. Syosset is close to twice the size of every school in Nassau.

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

Where did you get this information?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

please let us know where you got your "alternate" numbers - I think the original post used 2 year old but accurate numbers from high-school.com

Newsday and US News both have Freeport and Syosset over 2100 students and Farmingdale at 1940 - Massapequa at 1870

In reality it does not matter, you only play 10 kids at a time. That is why CSH (who only has about 660 kids 9-12th) is the best team on long Island - there top 10 are better then everybody else top 10. nobody cares about #'s 11 - 2100

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

Sorry but I have checked multiple sources and Syosset has above 2000 students.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure type slower, you wrote a nonsensical post, someone asked you to clarify and you got defensive, classic sign of a jerk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only one Turtle on the US Preseason All American Team one (CSH). A couple others scattered on the other 2 teams, but not to many from LI in general.

Yeah, LI players just win Tewaaraton awards....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure type slower, you wrote a nonsensical post, someone asked you to clarify and you got defensive, classic sign of a jerk.

I must be a jerk as well, thought the post was pretty straight forward

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

Where are you getting your information
Farmingdale has 1900

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay, if you say so, you're a jerk too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
two turtles bud...Avanzano and Licciardi

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]two turtles bud...Avanzano and Licciardi[/quote

3 Tancredi

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]two turtles bud...Avanzano and Licciardi[/quote

3 Tancredi

Actually 5 but I'll leave that for you guys to figure out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
two turtles bud...Avanzano and Licciardi

........................and a partridge in a pear tree

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1st team is the only one that counts! Bud

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

We obviously are looking at different sources for the enrollment numbers. Let's go with your numbers then..OK?

Thanks for helping to prove the point that Syo is not twice the size of every other school.

You must be a Syosset Athletic Supporter.

Thank you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

We obviously are looking at different sources for the enrollment numbers. Let's go with your numbers then..OK?

Thanks for helping to prove the point that Syo is not twice the size of every other school.

Thank you!

"Athletic Supporter" now that's funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

Syo = 2,225
Freepoer = 2,114
Farmingdale = 1,993
Pequa = 1,941
Oceanside = 1,872

Freeport = 1782
Uniondale = 1775
Hempstead = 1754
Massapequa = 1667
Syosset = 1546
Farmingdale = 1425
Oceanside = 1303

Thank you!

"Athletic Supporter" now that's funny.

I heard that's all they wear there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Syosset wearing powder blue and replacing Braves with a Penguin. Should Be Fun

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Syosset wearing powder blue and replacing Braves with a Penguin. Should Be Fun

Paying tribute to a house an eskimo would live in?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We'll leave tickets for you at the will call window at Hofstra , your season will be over by then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I for one look forward to the Eskimo kids being part of the Braves lacrosse program for years to come, those kids can flat out play and will be a welcome addition to the program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think your post made sense, we all want some of the drugs you are on . . .

Like Reply Quote
Page 30 of 268 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard