BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 214 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like Smithtown East is going to have two eighth graders this year. Both are exceptional players and kids from great families. I think you need to decide if your daughter, should she be called on to play varsity in MS, is mature enough to handle the things she will see and hear as a 13/14 year old. Make sure you have an open dialogue with her and with the coach and perhaps a teammate or two that can be her mentor. They need to be prepared. Good luck to all.

Like one of the previous posters stated, Smithtown East weak program...those kids aren't getting pulled up in good programs...Has Smithtown East ever won anything?

The two girls getting moved up at SE would start on any varsity team on LI, including the one your daughter plays on. One has committed, the other probably will shortly. The committed one is the best 2021 around an may be the best player on LI already. SE will begin to win very shortly, a lot of talent coming up in the pipeline.

Looks like Smithtown East is going to have two eighth graders this year. Both are exceptional players and kids from great families. I think you need to decide if your daughter, should she be called on to play varsity in MS, is mature enough to handle the things she will see and hear as a 13/14 year old. Make sure you have an open dialogue with her and with the coach and perhaps a teammate or two that can be her mentor. They need to be prepared. Good luck to all.

Like one of the previous posters stated, Smithtown East weak program...those kids aren't getting pulled up in good programs...Has Smithtown East ever won anything?

The two girls getting moved up at SE would start on any varsity team on LI, including the one your daughter plays on. One has committed, the other probably will shortly. The committed one is the best 2021 around an may be the best player on LI already. SE will begin to win very shortly, a lot of talent coming up in the pipeline.

Best player on LI? Are you serious? I would like some of what you're smoking.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahahaha. She commited where her sister did. Best player. I think not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the SE 8th grader committed to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best player on LI , this is either a set up or mrs pumpkin head is off her meds . She is the best player in her house but that's it , that includes the [lacrosse] .Not even close to best player in her age on Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best player on LI , this is either a set up or mrs pumpkin head is off her meds . She is the best player in her house but that's it , that includes the [lacrosse] .Not even close to best player in her age on Long Island.

I think WM will grow as the year progresses and hopefully peak at playoff time. Good luck and good health to all.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams win Championships and every year when the playoffs are over the successful teams who share the ball are moving on to states. Having various players who are comfortable with having the ball in crunch time is the name of the game. Having one superstar who dominates play only helps the opposition when the playoffs start. Rest assured teams will face guard your best player so you better have 2nd ,3rd and 4th options who can deliver. Develop these options throughout the season and you will be much better off come playoffs. Ride one superstar and you will be making an early exit from the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip
Middle Country
Smithtown West
Northport

Class "A" final four.

Middle Country Suffolk "A" County Champions

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams win Championships and every year when the playoffs are over the successful teams who share the ball are moving on to states. Having various players who are comfortable with having the ball in crunch time is the name of the game. Having one superstar who dominates play only helps the opposition when the playoffs start. Rest assured teams will face guard your best player so you better have 2nd ,3rd and 4th options who can deliver. Develop these options throughout the season and you will be much better off come playoffs. Ride one superstar and you will be making an early exit from the playoffs.

But I just want my daughters name in Newsday so I can attach it to her college bio page. She is too good for her High School team so we tell her to go to cage every time she has the opportunity even though her teammates are open and we are winning by 15. If your daughter doesn't like it tell her to quit if she cant keep up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best player on LI? Are you serious? I would like some of what you're smoking.

What are you smoking? You posted the same quote 4 times. Learn to use the internet before commenting and yes, she is the best player on the Island. Have you watched her play? Do you even know who she is?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't need to see her play. There is a lot of difference between best 2021 and best on LI. Hope you meant the prior, if not you are definitely delusional.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She is not even the best on her 2021 YJ team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip
Middle Country
Smithtown West
Northport

Class "A" final four.

How i hate that MC gets the pass of... two physical high schools having one team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip
Middle Country
Smithtown West
Northport

Class "A" final four.

How i hate that MC gets the pass of... two physical high schools having one team

MC has been favorite for 3 years now. Haven't been able to get it done we will see

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll be at SA tryouts satorday to watch this so called infamous girl.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mc will have a chance this year but I don't think they will get it done again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so you will be creeping around watching the SA tryouts?
If I were the coach I would toss your sorry [lacrosse] out of there..
But please report back to us on your creepy stalking...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are really the biggest loser! Pathetic stalker

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't you obsess about something else and leave this young lady alone . Neither her family or her are seeking any kind of recognition. Someone felt compelled to compliment her and that just opens the doors for criticism. She is 13 years old and does not deserve to be disected by you or anyone else. Give it a rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC comit on YJ will be trying out forSA she doent have what it takes to be on the varsity team yet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC commit will easily make SA varsity or any other varsity team out there. True middie with great speed and toughness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC comit on YJ will be trying out forSA she doent have what it takes to be on the varsity team yet

I hope this is not the UNC Commit again, Since you have gotten the boot from SA, you seem to be a bit bitter bashing everyone that will have fun trying out without you. it's time to focus more on your spelling and academics rather than bashing and stalking everyone on this forum. although my kid doesn't go to SA, You have shown your colors as not being a team player and a hater.. SAD!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC commit will easily make SA varsity or any other varsity team out there. True middie with great speed and toughness.

Easily? Is it me or is everybody's kid on this website all world?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]BC comit on YJ will be trying out forSA she doent have what it takes to be on the varsity team yet

I hope this is not the UNC Commit again, Since you have gotten the boot from SA, you seem to be a bit bitter bashing everyone that will have fun trying out without you. it's time to focus more on your spelling and academics rather than bashing and stalking everyone on this forum. although my kid doesn't go to SA, You have shown your colors as not being a team player and a hater.. SAD!!!

I agree..At some point dad needs to get serious about the kids behavior, spiraling out of control to say the least. My kid goes to the same school as girl now and in the past week has heard many of the same talk, behavior and lingo towards her old teammates as being posted on this forum. I really think the NCAA D1 school will be eventually be taking an alternate route as too much baggage and trouble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant wait to see what ASU on YJ jones comit brings out to tryouts for SA. Canot say she will be making Varisty as she got kicked from the top team from YJ to jones.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant wait to see what ASU on YJ jones comit brings out to tryouts for SA. Canot say she will be making Varisty as she got kicked from the top team from YJ to jones.

Yes as a few elevate girls will be trying out for this team to. I miself have played against them and they won't be makig Varsity as they don't have enough speed and skills to compeet at that high level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Been paying for private lessons from SA coach for years, she will be on the team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WHY?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is really a defender and will be in college

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes as a few elevate girls will be trying out for this team to. I miself have played against them and they won't be makig Varsity as they don't have enough speed and skills to compeet at that high level

You have what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are NY High School lax programs really that bad where they have to rely on 7th, 8th and 9th graders to play Varsity Lacrosse. And is this mainly private schools or public schools? In Maryland rarely do you have a 9th grader on Varsity at a small school but most Varsity Coaches don't care if a freshman is committed to a D1 program, or even a sophomore. They will play players that as a group will win games. Plus most of the schools in our county all have upper class man committed to D1 schools anyway so it's hard for a 9th grader to overtake a Senior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have what?

That's just horrible!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are NY High School lax programs really that bad where they have to rely on 7th, 8th and 9th graders to play Varsity Lacrosse. And is this mainly private schools or public schools? In Maryland rarely do you have a 9th grader on Varsity at a small school but most Varsity Coaches don't care if a freshman is committed to a D1 program, or even a sophomore. They will play players that as a group will win games. Plus most of the schools in our county all have upper class man committed to D1 schools anyway so it's hard for a 9th grader to overtake a Senior.

The reality is most of the schools that have any 7/8 graders on them are the weaker teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes NY Schools must be that bad Just look at Nike National Girls Top 25 Teams they only have 8 ranked in the Top 25.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't you obsess about something else and leave this young lady alone . Neither her family or her are seeking any kind of recognition. Someone felt compelled to compliment her and that just opens the doors for criticism. She is 13 years old and does not deserve to be disected by you or anyone else. Give it a rest.

You are correct, I was the original poster that complimented her. I should have known better. She's a fantastic kid and a great lacrosse player, but people feel compelled to insult a 13 year old. My mistake, positive posts are usually met by the "miserables" that stalk this site. Good luck to her and SE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last couple of years has a lot of LI Club girls going to programs just starting up. More scholarship money to be had, more playing time but very little chance for national success. Most of the big time players keep going to the big time programs where they know the competition to get on the field is going to be fierce but they are going to be part of the national conversation every year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes NY Schools must be that bad Just look at Nike National Girls Top 25 Teams they only have 8 ranked in the Top 25.

Those 8 teams don't have any middle schoolers on them. Weaker programs bring up 7/8 graders to help their awful varsity and JV programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those 8 teams don't have any middle schoolers on them. Weaker programs bring up 7/8 graders to help their awful varsity and JV programs.

Amen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just wanted to compliment a kid i don't really know...just because i'm a nice person. Stop

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West islip will have a target on their back. As they should. Only Suffolk A team to go to Cortland for the last 3 years. Their a green team having graduated a huge amount of talent. What's left? May be a couple of yrs to regroup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Defending national champ, mcdonogh vs defending md state champ Glenelg this Thursday. It is just a scrimmage but word is McDonough gets beat this year. Early test of that rumor.

Like Reply Quote
Page 15 of 214 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard