Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 12:38 PM
Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 12:32 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 12:03 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 12:03 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 11:42 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,154
Posts341,775
Members2,465
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 197 of 295 1 2 195 196 197 198 199 294 295
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #206007 02/16/17 05:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
stealing a laptop is stealing isn't it? oh...then returning it with different marks...all is forgiven. sure, we all have done that just kids being a little wild. you are right.


No clue what you are referring to.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #206026 02/16/17 09:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
stealing a laptop is stealing isn't it? oh...then returning it with different marks...all is forgiven. sure, we all have done that just kids being a little wild. you are right.


Father has connections - both on the admin side and the lacrosse side...


Dangerous grounds here... no one's kids are perfect, but as adults (and moderators)
We should know better than to post potentially slanderous or incriminating remarks about adolescents.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #206039 02/17/17 12:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
may have 20 D1 commits. but spread along 3 or 4 classes. they are not all on varsity. some are freshman or sophomores.
the jr and senior bench on the varsity would be cut if they brought up all the committed players from underclass.


There are 15 Chaminade 2017 players committed to D1 schools, listed in alphabetical order:
Air Force
Colgate
Cornell
Dartmouth
Duke
Furman
Harvard
Manhattan
Mt. St. Mary
Navy
St. Joseph's (2)
St. John's (2)
Virginia

There are 7 Chaminade 2018 players committed to D1 schools, listed in alphabetical order:
Army
Duke (2)
Johns Hopkins
Lehigh
North Carolina
Notre Dame


In addition....

Class of 2017 has one (1) D2 commit:
Adelphi

Class of 2017 has seven (7) D3 commits:
DeSales
Middlebury
Tufts
Union
Wesleyan (3)

Source: LaxPower



Considering how great Chammy supposedly is it's surprising that there are really only 4-5 kids going to top D1 programs. Give yourself and the kids a break. Let's remember the running time loss to SA to end the season last spring. When / if Chammy goes undefeated this year u have full bragging rights on BOTC. As of now Chammy's record is 0-0 - just like every other team.


Not sure what your definition of top program is... but Chaminade students define "top programs" as top prestigious universities



I'm sure the top 10 HIgh Schools in LI have as many or likely more kids going to what you consider top prestigious universities than Chaminade. Probably because they have more diverse student bodies and don't rely on the Jesuit school pipeline.


Maybe... but we are talking about HS Lacrosse players commits, not entire student bodies. That been said, very small % of Cham commits happen to Jesuit pipeline bound

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #206048 02/17/17 09:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Amazing that every GC person is always looking on this instaed of starting a GC lacrosse. It would be interesting all the comments.

Heres one. Any over night trips scheduled this year ??



I'm sure this was just getting back at the GC guy by bringing up the suspensions resulting from the GC team trip to PA last year.

Probably not a smack at the cham kids cause they have a Disney trip coming up and do retreats too.

That said, some cham kids can make it deep into senior year and then blow it up by doing something stupid also. Happens everywhere and at Cham every couple of years too. St ants a few years ago as well.

What happened to you?? Does some kids mistake, make you feel good about yourself?




Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #206216 02/18/17 06:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
may have 20 D1 commits. but spread along 3 or 4 classes. they are not all on varsity. some are freshman or sophomores.
the jr and senior bench on the varsity would be cut if they brought up all the committed players from underclass.


There are 15 Chaminade 2017 players committed to D1 schools, listed in alphabetical order:
Air Force
Colgate
Cornell
Dartmouth
Duke
Furman
Harvard
Manhattan
Mt. St. Mary
Navy
St. Joseph's (2)
St. John's (2)
Virginia

There are 7 Chaminade 2018 players committed to D1 schools, listed in alphabetical order:
Army
Duke (2)
Johns Hopkins
Lehigh
North Carolina
Notre Dame


In addition....

Class of 2017 has one (1) D2 commit:
Adelphi

Class of 2017 has seven (7) D3 commits:
DeSales
Middlebury
Tufts
Union
Wesleyan (3)

Source: LaxPower



Considering how great Chammy supposedly is it's surprising that there are really only 4-5 kids going to top D1 programs. Give yourself and the kids a break. Let's remember the running time loss to SA to end the season last spring. When / if Chammy goes undefeated this year u have full bragging rights on BOTC. As of now Chammy's record is 0-0 - just like every other team.


Not sure what your definition of top program is... but Chaminade students define "top programs" as top prestigious universities



I'm sure the top 10 HIgh Schools in LI have as many or likely more kids going to what you consider top prestigious universities than Chaminade. Probably because they have more diverse student bodies and don't rely on the Jesuit school pipeline.


Maybe... but we are talking about HS Lacrosse players commits, not entire student bodies. That been said, very small % of Cham commits happen to Jesuit pipeline bound


Chaminade is not a Jesuit school.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #207262 03/01/17 01:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Maybe... but we are talking about HS Lacrosse players commits, not entire student bodies. That been said, very small % of Cham commits happen to Jesuit pipeline bound [/quote]

Chaminade is not a Jesuit school.[/quote]



ummmm.......Yes it is!

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
The Hop #207268 03/01/17 01:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the fundamental differences of Jesuit, Franciscan, and Marianist Catholics

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #207271 03/01/17 01:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cmon dbags..stick to lax talk....keep the religion and other crap for your discussions with folks who care

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #207273 03/01/17 02:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade is not a Jesuit school.[/quote]

ummmm.......Yes it is![/quote]


ummmm.......NO it isn't - it is a Marianist school

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #207274 03/01/17 02:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are the fundamental differences of Jesuit, Franciscan, and Marianist Catholics


https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061008143650AAHwpKA

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #207275 03/01/17 02:14 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 106
L
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
L
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 106
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are the fundamental differences of Jesuit, Franciscan, and Marianist Catholics

Peter, Paul and Mary

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
LAXER DAD #207278 03/01/17 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are the fundamental differences of Jesuit, Franciscan, and Marianist Catholics

Peter, Paul and Mary


Peter Paul and Mary were an underrated American folk trio who performed the classic "Puff the Magic Dragon". There song "Leaving on a jet plane" became a top 40 hit in 1969. Unfortunately, Peter Yarrow was arrested and convicted of an unsavory act with a young girl leading to the demise of the band.

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #207287 03/01/17 04:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are the fundamental differences of Jesuit, Franciscan, and Marianist Catholics


https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061008143650AAHwpKA



I know, now others can look it up, thanks. I was being sarcastic.

but i can see where there is a little confusion between Marianist and Jesuits

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #207309 03/01/17 07:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous


Maybe... but we are talking about HS Lacrosse players commits, not entire student bodies. That been said, very small % of Cham commits happen to Jesuit pipeline bound


Chaminade is not a Jesuit school.[/quote]



ummmm.......Yes it is![/quote]

ummmm...No it is Marianist

Like Reply Quote
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
Anonymous #207315 03/01/17 07:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous


Maybe... but we are talking about HS Lacrosse players commits, not entire student bodies. That been said, very small % of Cham commits happen to Jesuit pipeline bound


Chaminade is not a Jesuit school.




ummmm.......Yes it is![/quote]

ummmm...No it is Marianist
[/quote]


ummmm.........same thing.

Like Reply Quote
Page 197 of 295 1 2 195 196 197 198 199 294 295
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4