BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 214 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Out of the 9 Soph. that made AA in juco last year, I could only find 3 on a current college roster with a google search. If AA are not finding roster spots after juco I am not sure how many others are either. But I agree Juco should be a viable option for girls that want to play lax after HS.

Butler
Colorado
Brockport

Beatson is at Winthrop and Ruppert is still at Anne Arundel.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone want to discuss D2 advantages/experience/insight ?

From personal experience it's very similar to D1. One daughter in each and work ethic, commitment and competitive teams. Great academics and many offer terrific internships. Great opportunity and generous offers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone want to discuss D2 advantages/experience/insight ?

I cannot tell you firth-hand what D2 is like, but two kids I formerly coached play D2 in NC. Great school, very good team and from talking to them to see how they're doing, both seem to be having a wonderful time. Both are playing a lot (one is a starter as a freshman) and they seem to be having a great college experience. They do work at lax a lot, but not quite as much as my daughter did at her D1 school. Could be a coach thing, but from what they told me me, they didn't do as much off-season lax stuff as my daughter. Really, really look at D2 and D3. Lots of great schools in those divisions. Don't let yourself or your daughter get caught up in the D1 peer pressure game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is infamous girl playing for SA lax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is infamous girl playing for SA lax?

There are so many it's hard to know which one you're referring to.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The club hopper.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is SA lax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SA is St.Anthony's...by using term "infamous" he is trying to stir the pot...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SA is St.Anthony's...by using term "infamous" he is trying to stir the pot...

Oh, I was thinking it was a club team. Yeah, I see the pot stirring. I've been on this site forever and I still don't know, or really care, who this "infamous" girl is, or why someone is gunning for her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
exactly....kid is, arguably, the best 2020 NY player ....and is committed to NCAA Champs....has she had issues?...no doubt..hopefully a bit of maturity will keep her on straight and narrow...but surely she would not be the 1st kid w/ baggage that has ever committed...
But folks tear her down to make themselves feel better....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you are all talking about 2 different players. Both went to SA, one is still there. Other got into quite some trouble and is now back at home school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be gentile about this now... the girl is good. If her knees hold out she will continue to be at the top of the crop but others, just as skilled, will catch up to her in terms of size. But she has the grit most girls don't have and never will, it's just who she is. She will not be able to carry SA alone... they will have a GO of it with SHA and this year it's either ones championship to win. Looking forward to those matchups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes infamous girl will be playing for SA lax... Wont be surprised if she shows out on that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is truly a [lacrosse] move, champ..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Indeed. I can't wait to see what she brings this season with her speed and skills. 'Infamous girl' is extremely fast, as I've been seeing her run.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She's back at massapequa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is faster? UNC commit or club hopper girl?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares who is faster? and why would an adult even care to type this? these are kids get a life! secondly I think the club hopper reference is silly considering most lax players change clubs multiple times. Most kids start on one club and end up on another. there are multiple TG kids that went to YJ, liberty, Elevate, Leg etc. and vice versa...UNC Commit, Boston Commit, I could go on and on came from another club. So once again it's redundant, silly and just sounds stupid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She's back at massapequa

Surprised this wasn't posted when it happened, like all of her previous accomplishments were. This could be a case where early recruiting hurts the child who needs to mature. Being put on a pedestal early won't help behavior problems.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This so called club hopper will NOT even make varsity at SA. Please do not put her in same convo as the girl who just left the school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm… wonder if Jenny Levy knows about the behavior problems… Gait sighing in relief that he won't have to deal with that baggage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clubhopper/infamous girl dad was taking to head coach for SA about putting her on varsity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm… wonder if Jenny Levy knows about the behavior problems… Gait sighing in relief that he won't have to deal with that baggage.

The same Gait that cost syracuse a championship for taking illegal benefits during his playing days?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really find that hard to believe that any such conversation took place, maybe you can tell us where and when... I wish you all would really leave that girl (infamous) alone. Every season it's the same thing. My goodness, don't you all have lives? or your own children to worry about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cub hoppers mean parents or kids cant get along. Definitly someone you don't want in a foxhole with you. Me Me Me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 one kid and club hopper girl buddie system ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cub hoppers mean parents or kids cant get along. Definitly someone you don't want in a foxhole with you. Me Me Me

Based on your spelling and terrible grammar I am 100% positive you are a kid who I bet does poorly in school. Shouldn't you be getting ready for your season instead of posting all over this and other threads about all the kids that are at SA? Does mom and dad know that you are here starting drama? I sure hope this is not the kid that got the boot from SA starting all this mess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All those posting about "infamous girl" are jealous. People only talk about others when they're jealous! Sorry she took your daughters spot.Tell her to work harder so she doesn't have to ride pine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have the list of the Nassau divisions? Who is in the Power Conference this year? Is it true that a good team dropped into the CSH division to make the playoffs a little more interesting for them? IS Wantagh, GC and Manhasset still in the same division?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly! Everyone should mind their business! The stalkers are so creepy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Oceanside moved out of the power conference and Port Washington moved in. Also, Wantagh girls are now a C school with CSH, North Shore, Seaford and Plainedge. Should be interesting in C's this year with CSH and Wantagh losing a lot of seniors from last year, especially Wantagh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Oceanside moved out of the power conference and Port Washington moved in. Also, Wantagh girls are now a C school with CSH, North Shore, Seaford and Plainedge. Should be interesting in C's this year with CSH and Wantagh losing a lot of seniors from last year, especially Wantagh

North Shore Plainedge and Wantagh moved down? The top teams not in the power conference are going to win every game by 2 touchdowns.
Manhasset v GC in B finals
And Wantagh v CSH in C finals??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or they leave because the club sucks and parents do too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no top teams not in the power conference. Nassau is back to competitive based conferences. conference 1 is GC, Wantagh, Manhasset, CSH, NS, Farmingdale,Mass., PW, LB . 2 is Oceanside,Plainedge,OB, Lynbrook,SS, CP, Seafood. Etc....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plainedge has the new superstar coach from Wantagh, but graduated all of their talent. Lynbrook and Seaford will go undefeated, dark horse will be MacArthur.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lynbrook and seaford play port Washington so I doubt they will go undefeated

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough for both to go undefeated when they play each other. Besides they both play PW, SS, Oceanside, CP, OB, Plainedge and Seaford plays Kellenberg. They may have 2 of the best players in Nassau, but undefeated is a stretch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season starts next week. Let's get those predictions rolling for Suffolk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk A is a toss up. MC lost a key part of their offense to a torn ACL. Ward Melville has an all star team but the coach doesn't play the girls he should be playing. West Islip's run is over. Both Smithtowns will be good this year and don't count out Northport.

Suffolk B is Eastport-South Manor easily. They will win most games by double digits.

Suffolk C is Mt. Sinai. SWR and BBP just don't have enough to beat them.

Suffolk D. Mattituck over Babylon.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 214 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard