BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Re: Boys 2022- PA and surrounding
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Carolina team, less 2 or 3 kids, was the same team that went to Denver last summer for WSY.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So why wouldn't Long Island 2021 teams like Igloo, Team 91 (Blaze), LIE and Legacy want to attend the [lacrosse]'s Tournament? Here is a plausible answer. If they had to play age appropriate, you would get your asses kicked. Well, with the exception of Igloo. At least they had some class at the WSYL. All other LI teams who participated loaded up with 15 year olds. Before you snap back and try to convince me I'm wrong, I know nothing about lacrosse, and start bashing me about my lack of understanding, just know that I family that play for both Legacy and 91 "Blaze". I can assure you that they were not playing their U13 kids at WSYL.

Getting back to [lacrosse]'s. Please don't try to use the competition was weak or you were preparing for showcases excuses. I'm so sick of hearing them.

Most of you are all just cry babies that make excuses for your team(s). I have news for you. LI isn't going to be so special much longer. Its this type of backstabbing, trash talking, blatant cheating and land grabbing that gives us all a bad name. And, is watering down the Long Island brand. I'm so glad that we moved from there.

OK Team Carolina who moved from Long Island. Get ready for a beating from LI teams like Igloo, 91 and your former team who is definitely glad you moved too. I guarantee, to a player, the LI teams mentioned are younger than your 2002 born 8th graders. BTW hope you stopped with the red solo cups but unfortunately after reading your ridiculous post I doubt it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your reaction is exactly what I expected. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Team Carolina, Ha! Unlikely. Unless they have expanded into Mass.

Red Solo cups are a southern thing. Wouldn't happen on our sidelines, but thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If a tournament is age based and skips the even ages (12U, 14U, etc), it is definitely garbage.

Enjoy your trophy but you know it was not a hard tourney to win. There are more than a dozen teams in the northeast that would kill your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see that Team Carolina is playing at a real championship later this year - Millon 2022 National Championship. If team Carolina holds up the Million 2022 championship Trophy, I will agree they are great but I doubt they come away with a single win.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If a tournament is age based and skips the even ages (12U, 14U, etc), it is definitely garbage.

Enjoy your trophy but you know it was not a hard tourney to win. There are more than a dozen teams in the northeast that would kill your team.

Brutal commentary , take a chill pill and relax. Why are you so bitter about the success of other teams and take it so personal. Does your kid feel the same way. Does he even know you are on here bashing a your lacrosse team and telling them their success was not hard earned ! Wow! Class A Punk in all walks of life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just fyi the Team Carolina at Dicks was a 2021 team which we have seen at many tournaments and they are good who knows about 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just fyi the Team Carolina at Dicks was a 2021 team which we have seen at many tournaments and they are good who knows about 2022.

2022 Team Carolina, according to Google and tourney machine lost to Sons, True and MD Roughriders and beat LI Outlaws at the NSCLA tournament last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever your smoking..please share! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello

My son who is a goalie will be looking for a team next season. He is 2021/22. He struggles in school so I am leaving it up to him if he feels repeating will give him that extra year he needs to be academically better offer as he heads into high school. He is a solid A player and I would like to see him remain playing with top caliber teams. Can you advise me around the BlueBell, PA area what travel teams and (Academics/Lax) schools are competitive? Looking around a 30 Mile limit. We will be moving this coming fall.

Thanks so much

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe getting a tutor instead of worrying about travel lacrosse might be a good start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
here is an idea..Get your son a tutor and get off this thread...Are you kidding me...you are a loser of a parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes get the tutor, cannot beat a good academic foundation. All the rest will take care of itself despite micro-managing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe getting a tutor instead of worrying about travel lacrosse might be a good start.

Fact - The #1 GPA student in a top private prep school was denied admission to their college choices and was disgusted to see dozens of their less academic, but lacrosse playing classmates be admitted to top ivy, acc, and big 10 schools.

Unfortunate, but the way of the world today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T91MD wins NXT indoor championships over Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With guest players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With guest players.

who brings guest players to a tournament with 26 minute games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With guest players.

who brings guest players to a tournament with 26 minute games?

T91MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brought in 2 kids to help them win the 2024 championship also. Keeping in classy in 5th grade sports. Wow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any team lacking a full compliment of players would do the same.Happens all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Report cards and birth certificates will be required for age verification. Don' t diss Millon until your kid has played for him and he has opened his home to your family. The guy may be an [lacrosse], but he is a fair [lacrosse] - and one heck of a lacrosse mind. You want your kid to just win, send him to API, Hawks, etc. Yoy want your kid to have an extraordinary understanding of the game of lacross - win or lose, mostly win - bring him to 91 and watch him flourish. Millon and I are not friends, but the guy knows the game and requires the same of his players. His kids will hit high school and out think everyone on the field. Go,91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brought in 2 kids to help them win the 2024 championship also. Keeping in classy in 5th grade sports. Wow

Those kids signed up for and paid to be part of the t91md winter box program. They were not invited to just play in one tournament without paying. Nothing wrong with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else get a creepy abandoned amusement park feel from that sportsplex where NXT had the tourney?

Great rinks though once you got inside.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Report cards and birth certificates will be required for age verification. Don' t diss Millon until your kid has played for him and he has opened his home to your family. The guy may be an [lacrosse], but he is a fair [lacrosse] - and one heck of a lacrosse mind. You want your kid to just win, send him to API, Hawks, etc. Yoy want your kid to have an extraordinary understanding of the game of lacross - win or lose, mostly win - bring him to 91 and watch him flourish. Millon and I are not friends, but the guy knows the game and requires the same of his players. His kids will hit high school and out think everyone on the field. Go,91.
Or out scream!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Brought in 2 kids to help them win the 2024 championship also. Keeping in classy in 5th grade sports. Wow

Those kids signed up for and paid to be part of the t91md winter box program. They were not invited to just play in one tournament without paying. Nothing wrong with that.

As a Brotherly Love parent I 100% agree with you there is nothing wrong with 2 players that are part of the box program. The reason we lost the game is also 100% our fault. You cannot give up a 4 minute non releasable penalty where 3 goals were scored. We were fortunate to tie it up. Especially in a shortened game format like NXT was running. But let's be honest 91 MD wants no parts of this team outdoors at Elite Eight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With guest players.

Guest players from where?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STOP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With guest players.

Guest players from where?

Other clubs. Our kids know who they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 MD won the game over BL in a shootout and that is fact.

However lets make sure the truth is revealed. Millon has earned an interesting reputation as a coach that will win at all costs and second to none when it comes to berating the referees. When the 91 player attempted to "get up" from his injury Millon held him down and said "stay down" it was both seen and heard by BL parents. With the running clock the rest of the half ticked away. He burned 5 minutes off the clock with this strategy. Brotherly Love was clearly the better team as evidenced by the fact that MD 91 scored three goals in the 4 minute NON releasable penalty and yet BL still came back and tied the game when the penalty was released with 4 straight unanswered goals. While I would like to think that Millon told the player to "stay down" in the best interests of the player his reputation precedes him.

Hey 91 MD put us in your bracket at Elite Eight we would like another shot, you guys are hosting the event it is up to you to make it happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't 91MD beat BL earlier in the day too? Millon didn't "burn" 5 minutes of their time in that game. What's your excuse for losing that game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

However lets make sure the truth is revealed. Millon has earned an interesting reputation as a coach that will win at all costs and second to none when it comes to berating the referees. When the 91 player attempted to "get up" from his injury Millon held him down and said "stay down" it was both seen and heard by BL parents. With the running clock the rest of the half ticked away. He burned 5 minutes off the clock with this strategy. Brotherly Love was clearly the better team as evidenced by the fact that MD 91 scored three goals in the 4 minute NON releasable penalty and yet BL still came back and tied the game when the penalty was released with 4 straight unanswered goals. While I would like to think that Millon told the player to "stay down" in the best interests of the player his reputation precedes him.

Hey 91 MD put us in your bracket at Elite Eight we would like another shot, you guys are hosting the event it is up to you to make it happen.

T91 MD 2024 beat BL twice - not just once in championship game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

T91 MD 2024 beat BL twice - not just once in championship game.

You mean T91 All-Stars? MD and NY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuses yes they beat us by a single goal. I didn't make any excuses the first time if you look at my post closely. Yesterday they were the better team no doubt as evidenced by the scoreboard. The better team doesn't always win and that is okay. That is more than most people that post here can concede.

If you were at the game and watched the championship ...then tell me I am wrong. MD 91 scores 3 goals over 4 minutes of being man up and then BL shuts them out and scores 4 goals unanswered to tie the game up when even up. The fact of the matter remains that the BL 2024 like the 2023 team is clearly the best in Philly and 2 poles away from being able to run with any team in the country. To address the previous post about this team being a two kid team I think there are 5 elite players on this team NOT just two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it hard to believe the refs called a 4 min penalty. They were letting everything go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both the games against 91MD and BL were very similar, with 91MD going up by a 3-4 goals and BL coming back to make it a close game.

BL is a good team and is competitive with 91MD, there is no doubt about that, but saying they are clearly better is a stretch. I'd like to see them play at the Elite 8. If it happens, should be a great match up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard to say I thought the two teams were evenly matched and the game could have gone either way. However, I did not see 5 elite players on BL. I saw 4-5 "good" players but only 1 was elite. I will give that player #10 props. He was a stud offensively with the majority of their goals and caused havoc defensively; clearly the best player on the court, but I would have to respectfully disagree with your assessment of 5 elite players on the BL Team. We will see you at Elite Eight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it hard to believe the refs called a 4 min penalty. They were letting everything go.

The kid was lying on the ground for 5 minutes, I think that is why they called the 4 minute penalty. I get it; however, in a 26 minute game that is too long 2 minutes NON releasable is more than enough...Hey NXT...food for thought. Anytime you have a 26 minute game that is way to short to hand out a 4 minute penalty...you are basically handing the game to the other team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL parents must be rattled they are promised championships not losses. They will not be able to brag. Hope this is fixed soon could be a long summer on this forum with their excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why all this talk about BL on the 2022 forum.

Did they even have a 2022 team in the tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No but any chance to bash them won't be missed

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard