BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 66 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Like where this is going

Do you? How about we start trashing your wife. How would you like that dbag? Maybe we can start to bring out the truth about the mothers of NL and other Montgomery County lax clubs.
Would you like where that will go? You are a total assho*e.

Time to throw on some sweats and go pick up the kids. We'll roll around in the chicken grease again some other time. [/quote]

Wonder what size you wear? Most likely XXXX Large. [/quote]

petite husky babe!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But the Looneys moms are hot and Greasy.

I'm not greasy today. Today I showered for the first time in a month, and BOY, did it feel good.

Nice. ..Now if you and some of the other Greasy Looneys moms showered together you might have something there.

Does it really get you off talking about kids mothers like this? Kids read these forums and see what is being said about their mothers. You are most likely a male about early 40's with no regards for anyone but yourself.
But, if that description is off base here is one that really fits. You are a total assho*e POS that really needs to have the sh*t beat out of him for being so disrespectful to kids (children) mothers. You are totally a disgusting individual. And from Montgomery County no less.

Your husband couldn't beat his way out of a Looney's take home container. You are racist and a bigot.

Not even close babe. You seem to be a tramp plus a racist and bigot. Imagine, all three rolled into one. You are really an amazing person. Another Montgomery County redneck white trash [lacrosse].

Deny, but respond with bigoted racist comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like where this is going

Do you? How about we start trashing your wife. How would you like that dbag? Maybe we can start to bring out the truth about the mothers of NL and other Montgomery County lax clubs.

Time to throw on some sweats and go pick up the kids. We'll roll around in the chicken grease again some other time. [/quote]

You, honey! I'm not a professional carpool engineer like most Looney's moms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the best thread EVER. Now reach into your pocket, past all the lint and grab your sack and tell us really how you feel!!!! Any grease on your Johnson from the Looney moms? Do not touch with the hot sauce.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like where this is going

Time to throw on some sweats and go pick up the kids. We'll roll around in the chicken grease again some other time.

You, honey! I'm not a professional carpool engineer like most Looney's moms. [/quote]

No you are not, probably have a hard time fitting into an average size car. Heard you spend your evenings in NE DC entertaining the men. How much do you make an evening? Probably not much.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your husband couldn't beat his way out of a Looney's take home container. You are racist and a bigot. [/quote]

Not even close babe. You seem to be a tramp plus a racist and bigot. Imagine, all three rolled into one. You are really an amazing person. Another Montgomery County redneck white trash [lacrosse]. [/quote]

Deny, but respond with bigoted racist comment. [/quote]

Seems they sure did. Probably because it fits you to a T.
Oink oink oink, snort snort snort.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like where this is going

Time to throw on some sweats and go pick up the kids. We'll roll around in the chicken grease again some other time.

Wonder what size you wear? Most likely XXXX Large.

You, honey! I'm not a professional carpool engineer like most Looney's moms. [/quote]

No you are not, probably have a hard time fitting into an average size car. Heard you spend your evenings in NE DC entertaining the men. How much do you make an evening? Probably not much. [/quote]

Your husbands paycheck, plus some of your savings on a good night when he brings a girlfriend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your husband couldn't beat his way out of a Looney's take home container. You are racist and a bigot.

Not even close babe. You seem to be a tramp plus a racist and bigot. Imagine, all three rolled into one. You are really an amazing person. Another Montgomery County redneck white trash [lacrosse]. [/quote]

Oink oink oink, snort snort snort. [/quote]

Looney's moms even sqeal perfectly with text, true pros

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the best thread EVER. Now reach into your pocket, past all the lint and grab your sack and tell us really how you feel!!!! Any grease on your Johnson from the Looney moms? Do not touch with the hot sauce.

What one needs to be careful of is the STD's from the Next Level moms. Seems they are spreading STD's all over Montgomery County and DC. Have to try as best they can to stay out of foreclosure in Montgomery County, so every little bit of cash helps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even close babe. You seem to be a tramp plus a racist and bigot. Imagine, all three rolled into one. You are really an amazing person. Another Montgomery County redneck white trash [lacrosse].

Oink oink oink, snort snort snort. [/quote]

Looney's moms even sqeal perfectly with text, true pros [/quote]

Got it wrong dbag. That is the true sound of the Next Level moms squealing as they do their "man" job in DC at night, usually in back alleys.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No you are not, probably have a hard time fitting into an average size car. Heard you spend your evenings in NE DC entertaining the men. How much do you make an evening? Probably not much. [/quote]

Your husbands paycheck, plus some of your savings on a good night when he brings a girlfriend [/quote]

Don't even kid yourself, Next Level moms get five a hit in the back alleys of DC. Heard they work from dusk to about 2AM and are lucky to hit $100. Imagine, at 5 a hit, that 20 customers to get to $100. Doesn't even cover the cost of a lax stick for junior. [lacrosse], who knows, maybe the man of the house goes both ways and also entertains the men in the DC alleys, but probably a few alleys down from his wife.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's parents are crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So easy to troll the Looney Tunes. Guarantee there are no Next Level people on here even, but the Loons just keep going lower and lower arguing with themselves!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Looney's parents are crazy. [/quote. ] If I had to bet it would be that most if not all of these post are not from Looney's parents or fans. I have a few friends who have sons on a few Looney's teams and they are asked by the coaches/club administrators to stay off this board and they do just that. There is nothing to gain from this kind of BS and degrading people. The Looney's players and parents that I know are good people and want nothing to do with this type of banter. The only reason I come on this forum is to see what is going on in youth/club lacrosse. I wish there was more discussion about lacrosse and the kids playing it and not this kind of discussion. It serves no purpose and the sad part is that I'm sure some of the players/kids read these post and this is not what I want my son to see at 12 years old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Looney's parents are crazy. [/quote. ] If I had to bet it would be that most if not all of these post are not from Looney's parents or fans. I have a few friends who have sons on a few Looney's teams and they are asked by the coaches/club administrators to stay off this board and they do just that. There is nothing to gain from this kind of BS and degrading people. The Looney's players and parents that I know are good people and want nothing to do with this type of banter. The only reason I come on this forum is to see what is going on in youth/club lacrosse. I wish there was more discussion about lacrosse and the kids playing it and not this kind of discussion. It serves no purpose and the sad part is that I'm sure some of the players/kids read these post and this is not what I want my son to see at 12 years old.

Crying Jordan picture

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crying Jordan picture
. Another assh*le and childess response. Have been following this thread last day or so. Started by a NL parent posting inaccurate info about a Looney's team and players/parents. Nothing this individual posted was correct or accurate, it was the opposite. Then the NL crowd got nasty and way out of line. I'm not sure who posted what but it was started by Next Level and come this spring I'm going to end it for Next Level. I coach a 2023 team that has played and beaten Next Level in the past and you have now put a target on your backs. My team (a very strong team) is going to kick you [lacrosse] on the scoreboard and on the field. In other words we are going to physically beat the sh*t out of you. All of it will be clean but you have not seen or experienced an [lacrosse] kicking like you are going to experience. I find your behavior on this board pathetic and it was started by you. And please bring the crazy father who walks the sideline with a club. If he gets out of hand, he will either end up in the hospital or jail. If you think I'm crazy enough to give you my teams name you are nuts, but when it happens this spring in front of your eyes remember this post, so don't act surprised.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So easy to troll the Looney Tunes. Guarantee there are no Next Level people on here even, but the Loons just keep going lower and lower arguing with themselves!
. There are no Looney's parents/fans on this form, I think it is Next Level who bitched about this in the beginning and has just carried it forward for over a day. Next Level is a very little known club and is not a factor in club lacrosse so they take every opportunity to gain some attention, even degraded attention. Plus you make it so easy, calling yourself a troll.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crying Jordan picture
. Another assh*le and childess response. Have been following this thread last day or so. Started by a NL parent posting inaccurate info about a Looney's team and players/parents. Nothing this individual posted was correct or accurate, it was the opposite. Then the NL crowd got nasty and way out of line. I'm not sure who posted what but it was started by Next Level and come this spring I'm going to end it for Next Level. I coach a 2023 team that has played and beaten Next Level in the past and you have now put a target on your backs. My team (a very strong team) is going to kick you [lacrosse] on the scoreboard and on the field. In other words we are going to physically beat the sh*t out of you. All of it will be clean but you have not seen or experienced an [lacrosse] kicking like you are going to experience. I find your behavior on this board pathetic and it was started by you. And please bring the crazy father who walks the sideline with a club. If he gets out of hand, he will either end up in the hospital or jail. If you think I'm crazy enough to give you my teams name you are nuts, but when it happens this spring in front of your eyes remember this post, so don't act surprised.

You seem like a very good coach. I think you are perfect example of how to conduct your self on the side lines. Well done. LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crying Jordan picture

Fart noise. Boring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. There are no Looney's parents/fans on this form, I think it is Next Level who bitched about this in the beginning and has just carried it forward for over a day. Next Level is a very little known club and is not a factor in club lacrosse so they take every opportunity to gain some attention, even degraded attention. Plus you make it so easy, calling yourself a troll.

Looney's moms not realizing they are arguing with each other

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the point of having a moderated forum when garbage like this persists for days on end?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We like garbage, grease and wings. So there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the point of having a moderated forum when garbage like this persists for days on end?

Totally agree and I would bet most of the posts are not from Looney's or Next Level fans.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
entertainment

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole thing is garbage. Sad parents trying to live they their children. Lacrosse does not lead to college or success.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are an assh*le. Need to grow up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the Greasy Looneys moms.......although some of the trashy NL moms are hot too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, I need to grow up. Just love wings and greasy foods and women. Sorry

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree and I would bet most of the posts are not from Looney's or Next Level fans.

As long as people can hide in anonymity, the posts will persist.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Actually, that is a false statement. A person can be registered and do the same. To prove my point take a look at the user names of the registered posters and you'll see what I mean. Other than using a real name as I do, if I the username "Laxrat59" does that tell you who I am or am I still anonymous?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Actually, that is a false statement. A person can be registered and do the same. To prove my point take a look at the user names of the registered posters and you'll see what I mean. Other than using a real name as I do, if I the username "Laxrat59" does that tell you who I am or am I still anonymous?

Larry- If there was a requirement to at least have a username, even if anonymous, then users would at least know when they're conversing with the same person. And if Laxrat59 was consistently bashing a particular team, that bias would be apparent. Maybe it would cut down on the ridiculous back and forth we've seen with the Next Level - Looneys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Larry- If there was a requirement to at least have a username, even if anonymous, then users would at least know when they're conversing with the same person. And if Laxrat59 was consistently bashing a particular team, that bias would be apparent. Maybe it would cut down on the ridiculous back and forth we've seen with the Next Level - Looneys.

Totally agree. If people have an identity when they post it will quickly show who is just out to troll and cause this kind of crap. If this goes forward, should also have a system that only allows an individual to have one identity/username.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree. If people have an identity when they post it will quickly show who is just out to troll and cause this kind of crap. If this goes forward, should also have a system that only allows an individual to have one identity/username.

Then why don't you start? Go ahead and make a user name and introduce yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Larry- If there was a requirement to at least have a username, even if anonymous, then users would at least know when they're conversing with the same person. And if Laxrat59 was consistently bashing a particular team, that bias would be apparent. Maybe it would cut down on the ridiculous back and forth we've seen with the Next Level - Looneys. [/quote]

Totally agree. If people have an identity when they post it will quickly show who is just out to troll and cause this kind of crap. If this goes forward, should also have a system that only allows an individual to have one identity/username. [/quote]

Then why don't you start? Go ahead and make a user name and introduce yourself. [/quote]

As usual, there are always butthead trolls out to cause trouble. Got a user name suggestion for you that fits very well:
"dumb assho*e". Why not introduce yourself butthead, let everyone know who you are. Take it a step further and provide your email and phone number.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is user name....Greasy Looneys Mom taken???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The anonymous posts are a good thing in many respects because it exposes a lot of BS that people wouldn't know about. Anyone with half a brain knows how to decipher truth from lies.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Let's start with you...register now, and as a plus you will get more benefits from BOTC as a registered user that anons don't get. I have no intention of changing or requiring people to register....and I do not take instructions or orders from anonymous users. My requirement is I have to know who I am dealing with or I dont deal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is user name....Greasy Looneys Mom taken???
This guy is funny.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Let's start with you...register now, and as a plus you will get more benefits from BOTC as a registered user that anons don't get. I have no intention of changing or requiring people to register....and I do not take instructions or orders from anonymous users. My requirement is I have to know who I am dealing with or I dont deal.

How did you take my earlier post as an order or instruction? It was a reasonable suggestion

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Fatty daddy wingeater" taken? What about Superstar laccosse players hot mom?"

Like Reply Quote
Page 38 of 66 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard