BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 66 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So Looneys 2023 comes to Rockville yesterday to play BLC and Next Level in box, gets smoked by both of them and in the process starts a half dozen fights - split equally between players and their WT parents. Impressive showing.

You are completely full of [lacrosse]. Is this your best effort to try and start rumors which are completely inaccurate. Good grief man, get a life. You seem to be the white trash in this. People like you seem to look for any opportunity on this board to start crap, any opportunity at all.
I'm not connected with Looney's in any way but a friend of my sons is and from what I am told your story is just that, a complete fictional story.

If you weren't there, you have no reason to be arguing. The initial post was accurate. I was there.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they have wings there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there too and it is total fiction.
1. score was 14-13
2. only parent going nuts was Next Level guy who walked from one end to the other to tell everyone he could beat them up
3. the entire ordeal was started by Next Level goalie who tomahawked a Looneys player with a slash away from the play

Get it right, Snowflake

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Looneys 2023 comes to Rockville yesterday to play BLC and Next Level in box, gets smoked by both of them and in the process starts a half dozen fights - split equally between players and their WT parents. Impressive showing.

You are completely full of [lacrosse]. Is this your best effort to try and start rumors which are completely inaccurate. Good grief man, get a life. You seem to be the white trash in this. People like you seem to look for any opportunity on this board to start crap, any opportunity at all.
I'm not connected with Looney's in any way but a friend of my sons is and from what I am told your story is just that, a complete fictional story.

If you weren't there, you have no reason to be arguing. The initial post was accurate. I was there.

You are just like the first poster, full of sh*t, in more ways than one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was there. Looney's retaliated. Coaching and parenting at Looney's has gone lower than ever. Looney's fault completely.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
total lie. Looneys parents never pursued anything and never even cursed. Next Level parents screaming and cursing and the main perpetrator had a club and threatened the ref and other parents. Total Lunatic. Mainly it was that one guy but Next Level had a few other nuts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was there. Looney's retaliated. Coaching and parenting at Looney's has gone lower than ever. Looney's fault completely.

Another poster full of sh*t. When it comes to scumbag lacrosse, Next Level is at the top of the list. Parents think they can do no wrong and instill this crap in their kids heads. I have seen it more than once. Complete bottom of the barrel as far as how parents conduct themselves. Just like yesterday, a Next Level parent walking around saying he can beat everyone up. How pathetic is that, at a youth lax game.
No Snowflake, Next Level parents are the worst and most disgusting. Yesterday proved it and you are proving it again today.
Next Level takes a cheap/illegal shot at a Looney's player and that is fine with you. Next Level's fault completely. End of story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's = WT goons and low rent parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NL guy ranting on the sidelines could only be DeCAIN! Totally insane idiot! Sounds completely accurate!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
total lie. Looneys parents never pursued anything and never even cursed. Next Level parents screaming and cursing and the main perpetrator had a club and threatened the ref and other parents. Total Lunatic. Mainly it was that one guy but Next Level had a few other nuts.

Looney's parents out of control as usual. Thankfully someone was there to stand up to this group of savages.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there. Looney's retaliated. Coaching and parenting at Looney's has gone lower than ever. Looney's fault completely. [/quote]

Another poster full of sh*t. When it comes to scumbag lacrosse, Next Level is at the top of the list. Parents think they can do no wrong and instill this crap in their kids heads. I have seen it more than once. Complete bottom of the barrel as far as how parents conduct themselves. Just like yesterday, a Next Level parent walking around saying he can beat everyone up. How pathetic is that, at a youth lax game.
No Snowflake, Next Level parents are the worst and most disgusting. Yesterday proved it and you are proving it again today.
Next Level takes a cheap/illegal shot at a Looney's player and that is fine with you. Next Level's fault completely. End of story. [/quote]

Wrong. There was one more chapter. It ended with it being Looney's fault.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Looney's parents. Gotta get their drink on, encourage their kids to retaliate, then spread their fake news the next day as try to remember what happened the day before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's = WT goons and low rent parents

Seems you got it wrong again. Next Level and other parents/fans living in and around Montgomery County. They are the real white trash, living waaaay beyond their means, working 2+ jobs to make ends meet. Your reputation well precedes you. Everyone in the lacrosse community know what kind of trash people you are and the sad part is that you are raising your kids to be the same. Totally shameful. Plus, you think you are above everyone, that is both the sad and comical part of watching the white trash from M County. I have no dog in this fight. but just can't help myself when it comes to the meatheads from Montgomery County.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. The NL parents live in Potomac, Bethesda and Rockville. The Looney's parents are from Baltimore, Harford County, and up to Bel Air.

Which area do you think is more WT? Hint - it's not Montgomery County.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard one of the Next Level Parents is Charles Oakley

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But the Looneys moms are hot and Greasy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NL guy ranting on the sidelines could only be DeCAIN! Totally insane idiot! Sounds completely accurate!

This guy gets it. Sounds like this is a normal occurrence for this guy and Next Level. It is sad. Must be humiliating for his kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level has played 6 box games this winter against various teams, not one incident of any kind. Play Looney's one time and all [lacrosse] breaks lose. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe night shifts at Waffle House are finally getting to Looney parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. The NL parents live in Potomac, Bethesda and Rockville. The Looney's parents are from Baltimore, Harford County, and up to Bel Air.

Much more white trash in Montgomery County, they just live on the verge of bankruptcy. And please don't even get anyone started on Rockville and Bethesda, it's just and extension of PG county, with both Rockville and Bethesda full of white trash. You have completely lost touch with reality.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just like your wife, only with her one must add FAT to her description.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not greasy today. Today I showered for the first time in a month, and BOY, did it feel good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Looney's parents. Gotta get their drink on, encourage their kids to retaliate, then spread their fake news the next day as try to remember what happened the day before.

Hey Snowflake, grow up and grow a pair. You have neither. I have seen Looney's parents many times and have seen Next Level parents many times. Next Level are really the most disgusting.
Next Level started it and then tries to blame another club. Typical of low life Next Level parents/fans.
As far as retaliation, wait until that goalie from Next Level get 2 years older and tries that crap, see what any player will do to him. Won't be pretty. Don't start sh*t you aren't prepared to finish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That means absolutely nothing. Check out the facts, which Maryland County has the highest number of bankruptcies and the highest number of home foreclosures? You guessed it, Montgomery County. White trash trying to live beyond their means and it doesn't last long. Time for you to get over yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level has played 6 box games this winter against various teams, not one incident of any kind. Play Looney's one time and all [lacrosse] breaks lose. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe night shifts at Waffle House are finally getting to Looney parents.

Probably because they faced a tougher team and didn't know how to handle it so NL responded by taking cheap shots and illegal hits. That is typical of a team that never plays any tough competition. If you do a cheap hit on another player you better be ready for the payback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's parents and players are garbage. Hilarious trying to assert there is more WT in Montgomery County? LOL. Have you been around Baltimore, Harford County and Bel Air? Arm pits of Maryland.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many more Democrats in Montgomery county. Read "entitlement culture". Snowflake county. lOl. Love Tommi. She is not a Looneys mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's parents and players are garbage. Hilarious trying to assert there is more WT in Montgomery County? LOL. Have you been around Baltimore, Harford County and Bel Air? Arm pits of Maryland.

Rather be an arm pit of Maryland, as you say, than the assho*e of Maryland that Montgomery County is. Montgomery County full of white trash and yes I have been all through all of Montgomery County, just full of foreclosure for sale signs, many vacant houses due to bankruptices etc. NL parents are the scum of the earth. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not greasy today. Today I showered for the first time in a month, and BOY, did it feel good.

Nice. ..Now if you and some of the other Greasy Looneys moms showered together you might have something there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really disgraceful that you call kids garbage. Must really make you feel like a big man. With your post above you clearly keep demonstrating that you and others in Montgomery County and Next Level lacrosse are the white trash of Maryland.
Sure you wouldn't like someone calling your kid garbage but yet you show how disgraceful of a person you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice. ..Now if you and some of the other Greasy Looneys moms showered together you might have something there.

Spoken like a true [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it really get you off talking about kids mothers like this? Kids read these forums and see what is being said about their mothers. You are most likely a male about early 40's with no regards for anyone but yourself.
But, if that description is off base here is one that really fits. You are a total assho*e POS that really needs to have the sh*t beat out of him for being so disrespectful to kids (children) mothers. You are totally a disgusting individual. And from Montgomery County no less.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like where this is going

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like where this is going

Do you? How about we start trashing your wife. How would you like that dbag? Maybe we can start to bring out the truth about the mothers of NL and other Montgomery County lax clubs.
Would you like where that will go? You are a total assho*e.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it really get you off talking about kids mothers like this? Kids read these forums and see what is being said about their mothers. You are most likely a male about early 40's with no regards for anyone but yourself.
But, if that description is off base here is one that really fits. You are a total assho*e POS that really needs to have the sh*t beat out of him for being so disrespectful to kids (children) mothers. You are totally a disgusting individual. And from Montgomery County no less.

Your husband couldn't beat his way out of a Looney's take home container. You are racist and a bigot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like where this is going

Do you? How about we start trashing your wife. How would you like that dbag? Maybe we can start to bring out the truth about the mothers of NL and other Montgomery County lax clubs.

I'm leaning towards possibly being into that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like where this is going [/quote]

Would you like where that will go? You are a total assho*e. [/quote]

Time to throw on some sweats and go pick up the kids. We'll roll around in the chicken grease again some other time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your husband couldn't beat his way out of a Looney's take home container. You are racist and a bigot.

Not even close babe. You seem to be a tramp plus a racist and bigot. Imagine, all three rolled into one. You are really an amazing person. Another Montgomery County redneck white trash [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like where this is going

Would you like where that will go? You are a total assho*e. [/quote]

Time to throw on some sweats and go pick up the kids. We'll roll around in the chicken grease again some other time. [/quote]

Wonder what size you wear? Most likely XXXX Large.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like where this is going

stop crying and sit down to pee.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even close babe. You seem to be a tramp plus a racist and bigot. Imagine, all three rolled into one. You are really an amazing person. Another Montgomery County redneck white trash [lacrosse].

redneck is a derogatory racist name, you are the pot calling the kettle black

Like Reply Quote
Page 37 of 66 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard