BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
Re: Girls 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Team carried the Team. This response does not make sense to me ???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
None of you have this correct. Stop being anonymous !!! I coach BBP & Tea, LI. There were NO 5'7" 7th graders on the team at Stony Brook. ALL 6th graders from a handful of towns as a make shift travel team. Many of the girls are Yellow Jackets and therefore we played a diluted YJ team. All got soaking wet and all had fun. What is this crap actually about. Oh, also...my name is Craig Clare !!!!!

Hi Craig!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all names of young girls should not be posted here, second Coach putting his own daughters name as a difference maker is absurd! Give me a break!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really dumb or not, I named every girl I could remember as a difference maker so for you to infer or imply that i am naming my daughter as The differnce maker is made up crap for what was posted as a TEAM compliment when someone said we were carried by a 7th grader. Innever once said My daughter. You have made that up. Now your turn to put Your name. Craig Clare

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, the girls that "carried" that team were Kate Timarky, Katie Clare, Mia Juvelier, Maggie Kennedy, Maddison Weybrecht, Haydin Eisfeld, Felicia Giglio, Olivia Annunziata, Juliana Spezial, Kaitlyn Ippolito, Liz Hanham, and a few others. In other words...the TEAM "carried" the team. STOP already. Craig Clare

Did you get the parents OK to put their daughters names on the web? Are you dumb? Or worse?

The parents were the ones posting about the 5'7" girl cause she didnt pass their kids the ball on her way to GOAL!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, TLI, made up of YJ b and Leg girls tied the YJ team, made up mostly YJ a players. Interesting. Will TLI be playing in the March tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, once again....misleading and inaccurate response. If one actauuly read the names (by the way...the parents have thanked me for complimenting their daughters and have nonproblem with my post) one would actually see that TLI had YJ a, YJ b and Leg girls playing together. "Getting soaking eet and having fun". That was my original post!!! To then mislead that YJ could only tie when again, they were " diluted" of the names of the players mentioned in ridiculous. "All got soaked and all had fun". The Team carried the Team. All positive comments for both teams that played.
Where does your anymosity begin and end? What is the point? You have been called to " come out" from be an anonymous negative poster. Come on out! Thought so !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, TLI, made up of YJ b and Leg girls tied the YJ team, made up mostly YJ a players. Interesting. Will TLI be playing in the March tournament?

Will the 5'7" girl be playing? Was she named yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach is claiming his daughter carried the team? I'm claiming BS

Pretty sure he was listing his daughter as one of the many girls on the team that played a part in the teams success. Only a troll trying to stir the pot would make a comment like that.

Craig thank you for setting the record straight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So, TLI, made up of YJ b and Leg girls tied the YJ team, made up mostly YJ a players. Interesting. Will TLI be playing in the March tournament?

Of course these girls should be playing together as much as possible.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So, once again....misleading and inaccurate response. If one actauuly read the names (by the way...the parents have thanked me for complimenting their daughters and have nonproblem with my post) one would actually see that TLI had YJ a, YJ b and Leg girls playing together. "Getting soaking eet and having fun". That was my original post!!! To then mislead that YJ could only tie when again, they were " diluted" of the names of the players mentioned in ridiculous. "All got soaked and all had fun". The Team carried the Team. All positive comments for both teams that played.
Where does your anymosity begin and end? What is the point? You have been called to " come out" from be an anonymous negative poster. Come on out! Thought so !

Animosity is based on being jealous that their daughters were not asked to play with TLI. End of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Craig for the refreshing post! Whoever this person is should be kicked off this site. Constantly putting a negative spin on every post on here kkand clearly just making s**t up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So, once again....misleading and inaccurate response. If one actauuly read the names (by the way...the parents have thanked me for complimenting their daughters and have nonproblem with my post) one would actually see that TLI had YJ a, YJ b and Leg girls playing together. "Getting soaking eet and having fun". That was my original post!!! To then mislead that YJ could only tie when again, they were " diluted" of the names of the players mentioned in ridiculous. "All got soaked and all had fun". The Team carried the Team. All positive comments for both teams that played.

Animosity is based on being jealous that their daughters were not asked to play with TLI. End of story.

And there is the problem.... whenever you cherry pick kids, your going to leave people out and [lacrosse] people off. And your 'my daughter was chosen and you are jealous' attitude will only make it worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Posting the names of girls because you remember them is just moronic. I don't care about the game or Craig Cartoons naming his own daughter, that's his own ignorance. But to name someone else It's just too stupid for words. And to keep proudly posting your own name to prove something means nothing. I will not post my name and I will certainly not post my kids name and certainly not the name of someone not involved in these ignorant debates.

Because I won't doesn't invalidate my opinion. It's clear Craig is just too stupid for words.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I am referring to the idiot arguing with Craig

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one who's names were listed is upset. Everyone is fed up with your negative spin on every post!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, the girls that "carried" that team were Kate Timarky, Katie Clare, Mia Juvelier, Maggie Kennedy, Maddison Weybrecht, Haydin Eisfeld, Felicia Giglio, Olivia Annunziata, Juliana Spezial, Kaitlyn Ippolito, Liz Hanham, and a few others. In other words...the TEAM "carried" the team. STOP already. Craig Clare

See your daughter carried the team, HAhaha

I guess the "few others" weren't all that important since you can't remember their names or chose not to list them. Sorry "few others" you weren't as important as the "named" kids. Always a bad idea to name kids on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See your daughter carried the team, HAhaha

I guess the "few others" weren't all that important since you can't remember their names or chose not to list them. Sorry "few others" you weren't as important as the "named" kids. Always a bad idea to name kids on here.

The rules of this forum prohibit posting the names of minors. It wasn't caught by the moderators , but that does not make it ok. And any parent that thinks it's fine that their daughter was mentioned by name is more of an idiot than the person who posts names.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The names shouldn't have been posted, however the point of the post was to say that the team plays like a "team". The point was to say that all of the players carry the team. Many of these players have been continuously been talked about on this site and I have to say that enough is enough. The point was to defend these girls that can't seem to get off being the topic of conversation. Frankly, all of the info stated was positive information, no bashing, and it was actually factual information unlike everything else posted on here. So am I mad, no. I'm not angry with someone who thinks the world of these kids and who couldn't handle reading the lies that are posted on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The names shouldn't have been posted, however the point of the post was to say that the team plays like a "team". The point was to say that all of the players carry the team. Many of these players have been continuously been talked about on this site and I have to say that enough is enough. The point was to defend these girls that can't seem to get off being the topic of conversation. Frankly, all of the info stated was positive information, no bashing, and it was actually factual information unlike everything else posted on here. So am I mad, no. I'm not angry with someone who thinks the world of these kids and who couldn't handle reading the lies that are posted on here.

Exactly what "lies" have been posted? You sound like a real drama queen!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Forum Board rules as directly copied from the home page:

"Named Individuals : Identifying youth players in a negative or attacking manner by name will not be permitted. Be mindful that such posts will be removed and/or editted by the BOTC Moderators. Identification of adults in posts should be accompanied with substantiated facts and details."

It is obvious that Coach Clare did nothing but Praise these girls for playing as a Team and never "identified youth players in a negative or attacking manner by name". He obviously cares about his players and was nothing but positive for them and the YJ team they played that day. On the other hand, this provocateur had refered to him as Craig Cartoons, moron, too stupid for words and idiot. One coach being pirely positive and one person stirring a pot for. O reason.
The lies I read in here are: 1., The rules of the website, 2. A 7th grader "carried that team" 3. Saying the coach named his daighter as carrying the team when he actauuly named 12 players, 4. That the team was. yJ b and Leg team that tied an YJ a team and 5. That this coach is too stupid for words.

That previous parent who rightfully praised coach is not a drama queen as much as this other person is [lacrosse] bent on being the only who knows everything !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh boy, this is going to be fun season! Good luck to ALL the girls!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Forum Board rules as directly copied from the home page:

"Named Individuals : Identifying youth players in a negative or attacking manner by name will not be permitted. Be mindful that such posts will be removed and/or editted by the BOTC Moderators. Identification of adults in posts should be accompanied with substantiated facts and details."

It is obvious that Coach Clare did nothing but Praise these girls for playing as a Team and never "identified youth players in a negative or attacking manner by name". He obviously cares about his players and was nothing but positive for them and the YJ team they played that day. On the other hand, this provocateur had refered to him as Craig Cartoons, moron, too stupid for words and idiot. One coach being pirely positive and one person stirring a pot for. O reason.
The lies I read in here are: 1., The rules of the website, 2. A 7th grader "carried that team" 3. Saying the coach named his daighter as carrying the team when he actauuly named 12 players, 4. That the team was. yJ b and Leg team that tied an YJ a team and 5. That this coach is too stupid for words.

That previous parent who rightfully praised coach is not a drama queen as much as this other person is [lacrosse] bent on being the only who knows everything !
Try saying something nice about your own kid on this site using her/his name, it will be deleted by a moderator. You can never sy something like " I just watched Sally Smith play, boy is she a fantastic player." again it will be deleted. I guess this coach is amune to the moderators scrutiny. But I'm sure that I will now be banned or scorned by them. As one of them once told me in an e mail this is there board and they will make up the rules or apply them as they want

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A coach naming his own daughter, along with a few other "Difference makers", then saying the whole team carried the team, but can't remember the names of the other players would be a problem for me. He sure did remember to name his own daughter. This is why you don't post names.
1. Its sets the kids up for scrutiny. Since this is an anonymous forum that is easy to do and is inevitable.
2. It may be hurtful to others who may have been left out off the "list". These girls are only 11, and much will change.

I've seen this happen before on here and it always ends the same way....badly.
Although I believe the coach had good intentions, it backfired, better off leaving it alone, and realize that everything that is said on here must be taken with a grain of salt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one who's names were listed is upset. Everyone is fed up with your negative spin on every post!

Says you, anonymous poster!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Craig Cartoon is a dope. Period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am Team LI and I approve this message.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll take being on Craig's team any day. They are really good, they have fun, they play as a team, they are constantly supported and congratulated by their coach and as already said...they have fun. With so many girls having played with this group in different tournaments at different times I would expect that when your daighter is one of the girls that will play with them at some time, you will find it a breath of fresh air.
Let's all have fun and watch our daughters play together, against each other, with each other again in a different group stting and keep letting them grow.
Shed the meanness, stop the name calling and chill. Girls are 11.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly, they are 11, don't name them.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does a competitive 2023 travel team exist that has minimal friends and family nonsense and decent (non-daddy) coaching? Just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leg A cy has the best coach for 2023s and is not political. We are very happy. And...now wait for all of the negative comments! That's why we are where we are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leg A cy has the best coach for 2023s and is not political. We are very happy. And...now wait for all of the negative comments! That's why we are where we are.

Is that why all the YJ / team LI girls left to join? Looks like YJ is unraveling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that why all the YJ / team LI girls left to join? Looks like YJ is unraveling.

Say what you want about YJ, just think the fun the BBP threads will be to read for the next 6 years when their girls are in MS/HS and they turn their negative threads on each other about playing tine, positions, and varsity/JV placement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say what you want about YJ, just think the fun the BBP threads will be to read for the next 6 years when their girls are in MS/HS and they turn their negative threads on each other about playing tine, positions, and varsity/JV placement.

It's going to be great! Parents paying club fees for years thinking it guarantees their daughter a spot on varsity. Some stud kid is just going to roll in and crush it. The coach is caught wondering if all the Leg parents are going to grab him in an alligator like death roll as they all tear off chunks of his flesh. Man, I would pay to be a fly on that wall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Leg A cy has the best coach for 2023s and is not political. We are very happy. And...now wait for all of the negative comments! That's why we are where we are.

Please don't even get me started with RG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Leg A cy has the best coach for 2023s and is not political. We are very happy. And...now wait for all of the negative comments! That's why we are where we are.

Please don't even get me started with RG

NO CARES WHAT A NARP LIKE YOU HAS TO SAY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets wait and see how the best 2023 coach does this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets wait and see how the best 2023 coach does this summer.

NARPS..none cares about you

It takes more than a few months to build a team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1st - Top Gun
2nd - Igloo
3rd - Yellow Jackets
4th - Jesters
5th - 91 Kiera Strong
6th - Liberty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Girls 2023 team Rankings (Until it's proven otherwise)

TG Black
YJ B
YJ A
Igloo
Leg

Everyone else

Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard